The Green Man

Story Info
A rude girl gets her come-uppance from a time stopper.
4.7k words
4.51
115.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

I had not thought of my ability to stop time as "magic", or as something to control people with, until one day when I had cause to chastise a girl for being quite unnecessarily rude.

My journey to work takes me across the Millennium Bridge in London. This is a new bridge, the first new bridge in London for over a century to cross the Thames, and is for pedestrians only. On its opening day the number of people who swarmed to cross it caused it to sway alarmingly and it had to be closed a few days later. Remedial work now means it does not sway, it is no longer London's "wobbly bridge," and can be appreciated for the lovely structure it is. The technical description about the early problem explained that the pedestrians caused the bridge to "self excite." I rather like the idea of a masturbatory bridge: it certainly is an impressive erection.

I was standing in the middle of the Millennium Bridge one sunny early autumn morning looking across the river and thinking how much London had improved in recent years. It used to be rather dowdy and dirty but renovation and new development, particularly along the waterfront, has changed the cityscape into an exciting and vibrant picture. "London," I thought, "can certainly now hold its head up amongst the great capital cities of the world."

At that moment a girl passing me managed to drop her bag and all sorts of items, shopping mostly, spilled out and rolled around on the metal walkway. I bent to help her pick up her stuff.

"Leave that alone, I don't need your help. Clear off," she said. I stopped dumbfounded.

"Pardon."

"Piss off."

I stood, stepped back to the railing and regarded her. She was on her knees gathering up her belongings. I could appreciate she was annoyed at dropping her things but her reaction to my help seemed impolite at best. The girl was tall, taller than me, with curly brown hair and a surprising number of freckles showing on her neck and bare shoulders. She wore a short red top showing her midriff, or from where I was standing, just the top of her bottom cleavage above light tan trousers.

With a glare at me she stalked off, my eyes followed her and I noted a very shapely bottom in her trousers moving a little side to side as she walked. About ten yards further on she caught up with another girl waiting for her, after a brief chat they both looked at me watching them and laughed. I leant my hands against the railings, noted their position and stopped time. The world fell suddenly silent. The ever-present noise of traffic was gone, the sound of the HS148 aeroplane heading to London City Airport was gone, and the chimes of Big Ben were cut off. All movement stopped, the people passing me were frozen in mid step. A little girl skipping beside her mother was suspended in the air at mid skip. The few clouds in the sky no longer moved. The only sound, and it became suddenly noticeable, was of my own breathing. I walked towards the girls my footsteps clanging on the metal walkway. They were still laughing.

I opened the tall girl's handbag. Her name, Linda Grace. The other girl's handbag revealed they both lived at the same address.

What had that all been about? Why had Linda been so unpleasant to me? I could not think I had done anything wrong. I did not look like a thief. I had not brushed against her improperly, "or at least not yet," I thought.

"Might as well have a look," I said as I began to unbutton Linda's blouse. As I undid the buttons a pretty white lacy bra came into view. Her freckles carried on down from her throat into her cleavage. I reached around under her top and undid the bra clasp. I slowly lifted up her bra to reveal her breasts. Not large but firm with the remains of an all over tan, clearly she sunbathed topless. The freckles carried on down to her remarkably dark aureoles. I fondled both breasts for a while resulting in my penis hardening in my trousers.

Dropping down onto my knees I undid the button at the waist of her trousers, slipped down the zip and eased them down her thighs revealing matching white lacy panties. These needed to come down too. This revealed Linda shaved; moreover she was actually fair-haired. A very small wisp of hair was left around her slit but otherwise she had removed the curly hairs either side. Her slim thighs meant that there was space between them to slip my hand in. Careful feeling revealed no hair left either side of her labia.

"Hmm," I thought, "female genital shaving is a common feature of lesbian relationships due to the substantial amount of cunnilingus undertaken. Perhaps that is why she was so rude. She doesn't like men." Well that was fair enough, if you liked women, you liked women, I couldn't argue with that, I did as well. But that was no excuse for rudeness. Rude girls needed to be punished.

I slid her trousers and panties down to her calves. Turning I borrowed a substantial briefcase from a man hurrying towards the City. I say hurrying: he wasn't going anywhere for the moment. Sitting on the upturned briefcase I bent Linda over my knees so her bottom was across my knees ready for a spanking. I looked at her very prettily shaped brown freckled bottom and realised not only did she sunbathe topless but clearly sunbathed completely nude. Not unreasonably at this juncture I released my hard penis from my fly and allowed it to poke up between her legs. I wondered if this was the first time a real, as opposed to plastic, penis had been there. I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her cheeks making a loud smack, the only sound in the whole of London. Did it really echo? Smack went my hand again. My penis twitched comfortably in between Linda's legs. A warm but not wet place.

I looked down at Linda's bottom, smooth round and defenceless across my knee and had an idea. Yesterday I had been out walking in the country through old woodland. I had much admired the ancient oaks and other fine trees. Whilst resting on a log I had noted the resemblance of an acorn to the head of a penis, both had the same dome shape, the acorn cup appearing like a half retracted foreskin. I'd picked up a few and still had them in my pocket. I fished one out. It was green and without the cup. It did indeed look like a penis head, the same rounded shape. Spreading Linda's legs and buttocks I looked at her little wrinkled brown hole. It would make her quite uncomfortable if, when time started, she felt not just the sting of the smacking but also the presence of an acorn in her arse. I moistened the acorn in my mouth and place it on her anus. With my thumb I applied gentle pressure and watched as slowly it started to go in. Two thirds of the way in I stopped, pulled back my thumb and admired the sight. The cup end of the acorn was sticking out of her bottom. A little more pressure and it slipped in and disappeared. I gave her bottom another two slaps and pulled her panties and trousers up. I re-arranged her back into her standing position and re-did her bra and blouse buttons. I gave the man back his briefcase and remembered to tuck my penis away - that could have been very embarrassing! Returning to my earlier position leaning on the railings I restarted time.

Linda staggered, her middle lurched forward as if she had just been smacked on the bottom (she had), the smile dropped from her face and a look of surprise shot across her features. I smiled and raised my hand. An angry glance from her and she was off, friend in tow but walking rather uncomfortably. A lesson taught.

The next morning I was still puzzling over Linda on my way to work. Deep in thought I was crossing the Millennium Bridge at about the same time as the day before when I saw Linda walking towards me. She recognised me, I raised my hand in greeting, she scowled and as she passed me said, "bugger off, you creep." I was again rather startled by her rudeness. She could not logically have associated me with her discomfort of yesterday though, I thought, the connection might dawn following the discomfort she would experience today.

Once more I turned and lent on the railings and stopped time. Linda was already thirty feet from me but that was no problem. She was going nowhere at present and I was in no hurry. I walked up to her. Same trousers, different blouse. Down came the trousers, down came the panties and her pale freckled bottom was once more exposed to the London sky. Down went my hand twice. I fished in my pocket and this time took out two acorns. I spread her legs and repeated yesterday's acorn insertion into her anus. This time, no sooner had the acorn disappeared than I pushed in with a second acorn. Out loud in the silence I said, "Well there you are Linda, buggered yourself!" A further two slaps on her buttocks and I dressed her again and stood her up in position.

Returning to my position I watched the repeat of yesterday's jump, though this time it was accompanied by a yelp causing those around her hurrying to work to stare. Linda stopped, turned, and looked at me. I smiled and waggled my finger. She hurried on with a slightly ungainly walk.

I was not surprised when I did not see her the next morning. I had expected her to choose a different time to walk to work. I was in no hurry to see her again: I was sure she would not want to see me. That is not to say I was unprepared if I did meet her as I was well supplied with acorns. I also had some oil with me, which would aid their insertion.

The next day I again did not meet her on the way to work but going home in the evening I did come upon her unexpectedly on the Tube. She and her friend got into the same car I was travelling in. She spotted me instantly.

"It's that bastard I told you about, Kim, he's following me."

"Leave her alone!" said her friend loudly.

"I'm sorry but I was here first," I explained reasonably but by then a lot of people were looking at me and, embarrassed, I got off at the next stop. I sat down on the seat opposite the car door and stopped time. I was livid. I stepped back into the car and up to Linda. Given the number of people around her it was not too easy to deal with her bottom. Luckily this time she had a skirt on so I was able to pull this up around her waist and drop her panties. I bent her over carefully avoiding knocking her into the people around her. Down came my hand several times making her bottom quite red and my hand quite sore. I reached into my pocket for more acorns. Exposing her wrinkled hole I applied the oil I had brought with me to her anus and ran my finger around lubricating the hole readying it. The acorns slipped in much easier. I only had to press lightly and the first one was gone, then another and then a third. I looked around at the silent tube car, and pushed a fourth gently into her bottom and watched it disappear. I wondered how many more could I insert? But perhaps not at that moment.

I dressed Linda and put her back in place. I looked at her friend Kim and thought of chastising her but a busy tube train was not really conducive to this so, instead, I returned to sit on my seat on the platform and re-started time once more. Linda let out a cry of shock and pain and stared at me as the doors closed. As on the bridge I wagged my finger at her in disapproval as the train sped into the tunnel.

I sat at home that evening thinking about this strange state of affairs. I was really cross with the girl. I began to form a plan to ensure contrition and a proper apology. Already she would be sure that the pain to her buttocks and the bizarre appearance of the acorns in her arse was my doing, though she could not possibly know how. I decided to make her believe magic was still alive in Old England, not pretty fairy magic but a more sinister, earthy magic. I turned to the Internet for research.

The next day I was up early and waiting outside the two girls' flat. With my ability to stop time, borrowing keys and slipping past people in open doors is no difficulty at all. I was soon in the flat and exploring very easily. I spent an hour out of time rummaging around and establishing a great deal about the girls. I admired their iron double bed, their plastic purple dildo in the bedside cabinet and their big bath.

The acorns, which had been almost an incidental part of my first chastisement, a whim, gave me the clue. I would adopt the part of the Green Man, a figure of English legend representing, as so much of folklore does, the regeneration of spring. The Green Man is represented as a bearded man with oak leaves sprouting from his mouth, hair and beard. I would get Linda to believe she had offended the modern incarnation of the Green Man and recompense was needed. I found nothing to suggest the Green Man of legend had a sexual aspect, which is perhaps a surprise considering sex is one of the other big pre-occupations of legend and folk law, indeed very much wrapped up in fertility (of course) and the regeneration of spring. I did not think this purist omission really mattered.

I strewed a few oak leaves near an open window. The girls might think the leaves had just blown in though this was a little unlikely given their flat was on the second floor, but maybe Linda would detect the subtle message. In any case I planned there would be more leaves for Linda and other surprises. I left the flat passing the still frozen girls in the doorway and dropped a few oak leaves into Linda's bag.

Things did not go well for Linda that day. Coming across London Bridge to get to work, presumably to avoid me, she found me walking towards her. Her steps faltered and she looked scared. I waved; she scowled, and walked on past me. No acorns this time. I tried a different tack. Undoing her blouse and unhooking her bra I had exposed her breasts. Over each nipple I had placed an acorn cup, moistening the acorn cups in my mouth enabled them to adhere whilst I pulled her bra back on. They pushed quite prominently against the bra and fabric of her blouse giving the impression of rather erect nipples. I watched her walk away. She would not know what the strange feeling was until she could get to work and check. It would not be until that evening or even another day when Kim would notice the henna oak leaf tattoo I had applied to Linda's right buttock. That would further unnerve Linda.

The weekend intervened. I was kept busy in my cellar workshop with my carving tools. I was carving a piece of oak. Carving oak is not a fast process. It is a hard wood. Carving a phallus complete with veins, ridge and in detail is a long job. I used an oil finish and polished it with beeswax. I was rather pleased with it but it was not perhaps something to exhibit in a craft exhibition.

Linda probably had a good Monday morning: she did not see me. She wasn't going see me or at least be aware of my presence until the evening when she would get a very unwelcome surprise. I let myself into their flat about 10pm with the key I had copied. To my delight they were in the bath. They did not notice me come into the bathroom or when I for fun soaped two pairs of breasts. Kim didn't even notice it when I dropped the soap and had to fish it out from between her legs. I suppose that was due to time having stopped for them but not me. I stood outside the bathroom door and watched them through the crack in the open door soaping each other. I particularly liked it when they both stood up showing them both to be virtually hairless around their sex. When they got out to dry I retreated into a cupboard and waited for them to move to the bedroom. As soon as they were in I stopped time and went in to look. They were both on the bed, Linda lying down and Kim between her legs. I opened the bedside drawer, took out the plastic dildo and replaced it with my oaken version. Moving out of the bedroom I took up position looking through the crack in the open bedroom door.

"Time for poking, Lin, come on open up your thighs, that's it nice and wide, now where is..." Kim opened the drawer, "ooh Lin what a surprise, real wood, where did you buy it?"

Kim held the oak penis in her hand, Linda opened her eyes. "Bought what, I didn't buy that, oh no, no don't push it in me whatever you..." But she was too late to stop it. Kim had already put the head of the phallus at the entrance to Linda's sex and was pushing it in.

"No Linda it's lovely, look at it go in and out, I bet that feels really good." Kim lifted herself up onto her knees, pulled the phallus out of Linda and slid it into herself. At that moment I stopped time and stepped out. Linda was lying legs apart looking quite shocked: Kim on the other hand looked ecstatic. I had not really had a good look at Kim until this point and was able to examine her in detail. Moving her hand aside I was also able to try out how well my handiwork worked. It slipped in and out very easily. So easily that I almost lost my grip on the end that was still exposed when I had fully inserted it. I put her hand back on the oak dildo.

Returning to Linda I reached over and carefully pushed some acorns into her vagina. Leaving the bedroom once more I watched for Linda's reaction.

"This is great Lin," said Kim bouncing up and down on the oak phallus. She pulled it out and started pushing into Linda. "What have you got here, acorns?" said Kim rather puzzled. Linda shot bolt upright, "What, oh no, I can't believe it, I can't believe it." But Kim just shook her head, said, "weird," removed the acorns and carried on dildoing Linda.

It was not long before the dildo was forgotten and the two girls moved to the 69 position. I watched until climax and then slipped out to the pub.

The next afternoon Linda was home before Kim. After making herself a cup of tea she stripped off and took a shower. Towelling herself dry she stepped into the bedroom naked and was looking at herself in the large mirror on one wall. Suddenly she saw in the mirror the image just behind her of a naked man. He sprouted oak leaves from his mouth, hair and beard, was green all over and sported a manly erection. She screamed and turned round but no one was there. Slowly she turned back to the mirror - he was there. Slowly he came closer and closer to her, she began to shake, she felt his penis nose into the cleft of her buttocks and his hands close over her breasts. She turned to fight, but he was gone. Linda did not dare turn back to the mirror but, though she could not see the man any more, not all felt right. Looking down she saw a garland of oak leaves around her waist, felt once again acorns in her rectum and vagina and saw strewn on the floor oak leaves like the ones that had blown in before. She crumpled onto the floor sobbing.

Had I gone too far? Did the punishment really fit the crime?

It had taken some time, or out of time, to make myself up for my dramatic appearance. Getting an erection with Linda's body in front of me had hardly been the most difficult part. Timing had been tricky. I had to be very instant with my time stopping but it had worked perfectly.

I met Linda as I walked across the Millennium Bridge the next day. She made eye contact and I stopped.

"What do I have to do to stop this?" she said flatly.

"I do not know why you were so rude to me when I helped you pick your stuff up. An apology would be a good thing."

"Of course I will, is that all?"

"Not given how you behaved after that, no the Woods and I seek more. You have felt the seed of the oak woods in your bottom and in your vagina. You need to take the seed in your mouth as well."

"What pop an acorn in my mouth?"

"No, not as simple as that, the seed of the Green Man. You must come to the oak wood at the top of the hill at _____ on Saturday midday. You must come alone wearing a green dress, nothing else and accept his seed."

"What, let you come in my mouth I..."

"Willingly and with pleasure. I will see you?"

"Er, yes I'll be there."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12