The Guardianship of Henrietta Ch. 01

Story Info
Lust and miscommunications.
4.3k words
3.5
11.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Henrietta's parents died when she was only six and her 'grandfather ' in name only because actually he was a friend of the family -became her guardian and Henrietta his 'ward.'

Henry Messinger was a well to do barrister with his finger in many pies and lived in a mansion in Nottinghamshire during the latter part of the nineteenth century and was an obvious choice to act as Henrietta's guardian

After their sad and tragic death in their cottage fire her parents me to be her guardian angel .

And I am just that in spirit, I am with her constantly because that was my promise after her parents had departed this earth for another, I said I would be there for her if she needed me until the time came for her to join up with them again.

Her guardian was a strict disciplinarian and his staff of three, two housemaids a cook and a gardener were obliged to keep to a punctual routine else there would be repercussions.

And the same applied for Henrietta, she may have been his substitute granddaughter but never the less the same rules applied.

Bill the gardener was never allowed in the house, the master did not want any of the unsavoury garden pests entering the house via his transportation. But he was allocated a small cottage in the large grounds and cared quite well for himself, although Henrietta felt sorry for him and lately developed a soft spot for the handsome young man when she paid her weekly visit on Fridays to pay him as Henry's appointed treasurer, as she paid the other employees too.

Of course it did not take long for Maisy the cook to notice, as one woman to another, that when the mistress returned her face was flushed - so she surmised there was something going on between them.

Word soon went around and of course entered the ears of the master who, on the following Friday watched his ward's movements intently and was there ready to scorn her upon her return to the house.

Henry was nobody's fool and his manner was blunt and to the point. Was his ward or not seducing the gardener.

She was speechless, her smile changed to a frown but Henry demanded a truthful reply, and when it was not forthcoming he directed his walking stick beneath her skirts and unashamedly lifted them up, underskirt and all, to reveal her pink flesh.

And lifting up further as she struggled embarrassingly to hold her skirts down he saw she was without underwear by which time he was fuming.

"I know you have been with Bill, I can smell him on you, you disgusting little creature!"

Angered Henrietta bravely answered him back saying it was of no business of his, she was 21 and needed what her 'young man' could give. That he was right for her and they were made for each other, else she would never have prompted such a wonderful act of love.

"And we all know what that is indeed, now to the bathroom with you, thoroughly wash him out of you and return to my study afterwards, I shall pronounce the gardener redundant at the end of the month and forbid you to see him again"

"No please don't do that grandfather he is not at fault, the fault is all mine. I said it was I who prompted him

"

But Henry would her none of it and again ordered her to do as he had asked and to return to his study with fresh clothing, removing what she took off to the incinerator.

Henrietta was relieved he did not ask about her underwear which she left at the cottage at Bills request.

But she knew what she was in for, that's why he ordered her to his study, to apply his form of punishment upon her like he had done since she reached puberty and oft before.

She was very aware indeed that she was in for a beating leant across his l custom made lush leather bench specifically designed for his requirements with adjustable levers for height and angle according to his moods.

But it was an odd affair and not as one would imagine. As her guardian angel I remember in the early days how she yelled and cried for what seemed a day after, her buttocks crimson and sore. I comforted her, knowing it would become her cross to bear, passing into her my Karma to make it bearable , so the pain would quickly diminish into a pleasurable sensation, that she would look forward to such an encounter, sometimes creating naughtiness that would succumb to her guardian's strict punishment.

His tact was always the same, his preparation immaculate, the sponging, the kneading of olive oil all over her offered cheeks, propped up to his satisfaction that he would get the very best experience to satisfy his perverted assault on this young girls chassis.

But that would be all, he never abused her in any other way, but now he had discovered another way to relish her in a different position, that unlike always before he ordered her to squeeze her buttocks close together, he wanted he to spread her thighs slightly apart as he commenced to spank her bare handed, so he could clearly see the contours of her freshly seduced vagina.

This indeed was a new pleasure to behold, he had illusions to beat her after coitus, so he would be obliged to turn tables - to keep the gardener on and change his original orders, all these things going through his mind which as a guardian angel I was able to comprehend.

In his mind then - whatever the end product - Henrietta would be encouraged to be with her new lover so long as he could have his pleasure with her afterwards - and she in turn found the new experience particularly exhilarating - there was something really wonderful and special in keeping two men folk gratified in quite different ways.

In fact as soon as her guardian agreed to her seeing Bill she understood what he was about, for already his questions, as he slapped and spanked her buttocks soundly, were of the nature in seeking how she enjoyed coitus, followed by he doing something different, the feeling of his fingers touching her there and kneading of her vagina before beating, his head lowering into her crevice and sniffing her there, he felt it was a very special feeling within enjoying his her 'sweetness as honey' like this, the sheer luxury of having such a wonderful girl to give him the lustful gratification he needed.

And stretched out, her new skirt crumpled and rolled up above her waist as Henry liked it, absolutely nothing underneath, her bare buttocks presented for him to see and enjoy. To feel the pleasure soak into his tired old body as he commenced and applied the punishment, slow and carefully at first, watching each curvaceous contour bounce delightfully as he alternatively spanked each one - the colour changing from pink to crimson as he came down more firmly on her, the yell not of 'please stop' as it was in the early days but "harder, harder!"

And I was there with her, to enjoy the moments with her, to ensure she would come to no harm and indeed I felt the surge of her being enter mine in the most pleasing way.

The spanks more frequent now, her buttocks tightened to take the pressure, the sound of bare hands against bare flesh, all the time her cheeks delightfully vibrating as each well placed spank delivered concaved them.

"Open them you wench!" Henry yelled in his sexually aroused stance " show me your well fucked pussy!" and she was obliged to spread them apart with her outstretched fingers once again for his pleasure, feeling the sting of each firm slap across her cheeks. She curved up her knees in a furrowed position to take it in different ways, edging her buttocks one side and then the other as he continued to slap her. Feeling the acute pain convert to a beautiful numbness all she wanted is simply to be all ass for him - but now, unlike before - he wanted a veritable display of vagina as well, well wet and open after she'd been vigorously fucked by her gardener.

Henry took full advantage of examining her as he occasionally paused with the punishment giving her a hasty break, and taking the liberty of stretching her ass flushed contours wide apart to reveal her lovely wet and red orifice almost matched by the plum colour of her well spanked hind..

Then suddenly it was all over. The sigh of relief as Henrietta relaxed, hearing Henry's customary apology, announcing that he had to do it, and then she got up, the feeling of numbness, her hands squeezing and rubbing her crimson red buttocks.

This time Henry had chosen to spank her with his bare hands, but next time who knows? That was all the more thrilling because - prior to the punishment, Henrietta was always unaware of the device Henry would use. She'd tasted the paddle, the belt and frequently the long cane, one of Henry's favourites.

She enjoyed it , she actually did, but such punishment could be only enjoyed coming from Henry, after being with her gardener the sharing of the experience was part of their special relationship. It seemed her bottom was acclimatised to the regular spanking, whether it be across his knee, over the bench, spread eagled and tied to the bench, or however he wanted her on a given day, like wanting her in tight jeans, min- skirt with panties, tie up thong or simply, like it was today, bare assed. he liked to leave her in mid session, placing the paddle neatly over her rump, to delay his return, leaving her to wait for the next session when he was absolutely ready, then when he was he'd come in, sponge her cheeks once more, oil them until they shined in readiness for the next sound spanking.

Afterwards, telling her what she already knew, that Bill could stay , that he would not fire him after all and she was welcome to be with him - but advising her that one of his mare's was becoming unruly and that morning he would purchase a brand new horse whip.

The connotation of that meant that soon she would be feeling it attack her backside and, although it could be harsh, she trusted her guardian implicitly that he would punish her with the dignity she deserved.

But Bill knew nothing of her special relationship with her so called grandfather, she put him right on that score, in as much explaining she was really just his ward which, now she was of age was no longer applied. But that he had always been like a grandfather to her.

"So you can leave now darling and make your own life?" he was quick to ask "is that what you want, to be away from the mansion, and be rid of me too?"

"How could you say that, Bill?" He felt the warmth of her deep exciting kiss rummage his soul and knew her feelings straight away.

"Then I am relieved, I guess the master will only have so long to live and you will inherit the mansion, Henrietta?"

She appeared hurt, her inner thoughts saying that how could Bill say that, and how she would so miss the things they do together, her grandfather and her.

"You look stunned, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"You haven't honestly, Bill, it is just that quite honestly I had never had mercenary thoughts, I am of the stance that things will be what they will be, like you and me - now we can be entirely free, my guardian has given me his consent."

"You mean we don't have to hide it anymore."

"Well yes, we don't want to treat the servants do we," she teased removing his shirt.

"But I only have half hour before I mow the lawn, else the master will be on my tail, darling."

"Half an hour is fine for me to be on your tail Bill Sanders." she grinned mischievously.

They made rough love, she taking him complete, his length well primed, the taste still in her mouth as she took him on top, guiding and working him inside her wetness.

The climax was beautiful, this newly found delight only in its third occasion, the fuck heavenly, he climaxing so very strong taking her breath away, and he moaning and groaning like some sort of animal, the coupling complete she stood up and drew up her knickers

Then Bill noticed the colour behind, asked why that was, mad at herself for unwittingly letting his see she lied that it was probably because she had bounced on his thighs a little too hard and amazingly, he settled for that.

How could she tell him the truth. He would surely never understand and would want to be rid of her.

Leaving him to clean himself up she left for the house, she saw the figure of her guardian peering through the window and knew what she was in for.

He greeted her not with scorn this time but with a smile.

"Have you?" he asked buoyantly.

She smiled and said that she had and assumed he would want her to shower first.

"Just as you are will be fine" he returned, like he was foaming at the mouth. "And as you have been so naughty I think I ought to introduce you to this..."

She had noticed he was holding his hands behind his back and when he brought them forward her body tingled, There was the brand new horse whip he had promised!...

Henrietta studied the horse whip rather apprehensively, she had become use to most other implements Henry had chosen to use over the years, the swish of the cane was the hardest to take and she'd invariably finish up with ugly marks on her bum, but he had never ever used a whip of any description before and she imagined this was really going to sting.

As id seeing the concern of her expression Henry consoled her that the punishment would be confined too just five moderate lashes to be extended later, he said he wanted her to position herself on all fours on her bed, tying her wrists to the bed stead, knees well astride.

She obeyed him, dressed still in the clothes she wore with Bill, a long swirling frock reaching her feet but absolve nothing underneath. Henry tied her wrists firmly and lifted her dress, Rolling it upwards over her back as she prepared herself, feeling a little embarrassed, knowing she was still wet after Bill's penetration, Henry sniffing around there like he was a dog sniffing it's mate, he felt his hands begin to moisten her contours with baby oil, he loved to smooth his palms over and across her well rounded buttocks sort of making humming sounds as he did.

Her dignity seemed to wane as she enjoyed his careful preparation, getting that certain pleasure derived from his pleasure, something that maybe Bill could never give her but all the same, Henry had never implanted himself into her as Bill had done and she wanted that to fulfil her feminine aspirations, that one day she may bear child from him...

She heard the swish of the horsewhip momentarily before the arousing smarting swept across her hind, then the murmuring Henry made as he stroked the whip across her freshly whipped hind, teasing the handle gently round and around between her thighs, making her twinge and shake like jelly, pushing her hind up for the second swish, like she was enjoying it. Was she - how could this beautiful young girl be enjoying such hurt? I wondered, what is it that turns sheer pain, which it must be for her, to pleasure.

Was it the way Henry applied the punishment, steady and calmly to start with, then the gentle pampering of oils and lotions to ease the pain, her hind swaying gently from side to side as once more he thrashed her soundly, this time she yelped, feeling the instant pain, gritting her teeth, she just had to say the word 'No More!' but she would be brave as she was with all the other beatings he had administered, knowing that by the end of the punishment she would be so pleasantly relieved and warmed, her whole being filled with absolute bliss and gratification though her cheeks were burning, she rubbing them intently after wards, he anointing them with more cream, stroking and enjoying her to the full, it seemed like a meditation with a spiritual source, and it came through my being, something I had never encountered before.

She stood up afterwards looking like I had never seen her before and I wondered if she was in need of her guardian angel. But she resisted, her eyes seemingly showing calm, gently massaging her burning contours, moving her body from side to side, her eyes closing as she looked absolutely rapturous - stroking the whip handle as Henry opened his hand - as if knowing her inclination, she extending her tongue to lick the whip that had just beaten her, Henry apologising again as he always did afterwards, for having been so rough with her.

He stood there motionless as she started to dress, pulling up her red panties which made her look absolutely divine, the richness of her femininity portrayed for Henry to see.

"I think I will wear my skirt for the rest of the day," she told him, " Perhaps jeans would not be a good idea,"

She turned to shown him the marks of the whip lashes to explain why it would not be a good idea to wear jeans

"Well that's fine, Henrietta and you know how I simply love you in your cute red and blue mini skirt, and I bet Bill will too. You may have the afternoon off from your duties and tell Bill he may too. Just take some quality time with each other, my dear - you deserve it after the sheer pleasure you have given to this old man today."

"I think I had better change into a longer skirt though, better not let Bill see the result of your punishment?"

She looked at him and gave him such a joyful smile, she felt how wonderful to share an afternoon of bliss with her young lover in his very romantic cottage, as soon as she had lunched she made way to meet him there, having phoned him on her mobile to give him the news.

"You Grandfather isn't so bad, is he?" he said greeting her with a fill kiss, she responding her hand stretched out across the back of his head as she felt his deep tongue play with hers.

"OMG! How I want you, Bill baby" she cried, hardly giving him time to breath before fully French kissing him again, bending her left knee just enough to feel his rising passion.

They made for his bed, he placing himself spread eagled flat on his back, the kissing, the touching, the feeling following the arousal of their beings, he prompting her to do what she always did at this stage of their foreplay, to kneel thighs apart over his head lowering herself and wrapping her skirt over his head as, gently swaying from side to side she teased him.

"But I need to see you, it is too dark under here" he complained, I need to see my beautiful girly pussy."

Aware of what he might see she smoothed him with her femininity telling him that would happen all in good time, knowing at that moment he would be concentrating on tasting her, moulding his head into her, all the time she working her hips so he could get the best from her, now she could also enjoy him at the same time, he was well aroused she could see that from the lump under his jeans, those jeans turned heron so much, to think that he had been dressed in them all the morning in the garden, sniffing the combined scent of earth and roses as she promptly unzipped him to reveal that which she loved so much, she teased him with what she called her roly-poly, rolling his erection in her palms like it was a length of bread dough being kneaded for the oven.

It was being kneaded alright - for her oven and she would take it all the way, she wanted that, he was gorgeous, he was well endowed with that delightful little bend half way, the large blue vein she adored to lick and tease running up the middle underneath, then the sucking and licking beneath his ripe foreskin a sheer delight for any girl, and Bill's was just right for this girl.

Feeling his enjoyment of her she concentrated on taking him in a deep sucking motion, now enjoying the taste of cock as well as the earth and roses, she particularly enjoyed 'sucking the bud our of the pod' holding his cock tightly, and sucking out the head from inside the foreskin which was a particularly enjoyable episode for them both, he felt he needed to ejaculate but she, like him, wanted for this heaven to last a bit longer so she took a ribbon from her pony tail and tied it neatly but tightly around the base of Bill's throbbing cock to hold back his load until they were good and ready -they were both in their element, enjoying each other until they were well ready for the ultimate and so beautiful fuck, but before that, they had a lot more foreplay to enjoy, and before very long he was sucking each of her erect nipples as she balled him, her hand in torn enjoying the feel if his contours, the feel of his masculinity, the ripeness of his throbbing erection between her breasts was absolutely heaven -she extending her tongue to reach his back stretched head with tat delightful p-hole she just loved.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers
12