The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

She weighed his cock and slid her hand on it, facilitated by the slick mess which seemed to have coated his head in an instant. As he kissed the slopes and nuzzled her with inexperienced wild hands, she masturbated him expertly. He slobbered and felt her, unable to effectively convey any sensations to the woman. She fucked him with her hands sending him into rapturous shivers from the very first slippery thrust.

The more she drove him crazy, the more incoherent and meaningless his moves on her became. As he jerked to an expectedly quick cumming, he bit on her breasts. "Dey! Hush!" she calmed him. Those bite marks were high on the slopes and would show up!

Sundar shuddered helplessly, his eyes closed and his face crushed against her breasts. Her hands flooded over with gobs of cum as the young man had his first release in the arms of a woman. It wasn't a fuck; but it counted as exponential progress for a guy who hadn't held hands with a girl in his lifetime. "Manni, manni, manni," he sobbed in gratitude, with loud gasps interspersed. As the tremors quietened, Saroja wiped her messed up fingers on the towel.

She herself was a bit breathless with desire and was surprised at what she had just done. The young man was taken care of; but her own arousal which had caused her to be reckless in pleasuring him was unabated. It was with difficulty that she had managed to remember where they were and the chance that someone would soon come knocking. She also had equal difficulty in settling for his pleasure, than taking her own as well by fucking him. He was a sweet young man but fucking him was no joke.

Flirting was something which came to her naturally. Being sexy was something she just liked being without meaning to cross limits. But somehow, the growing familiarity of the last few days, the heady atmosphere, the closely packed togetherness and some blend of lust and sympathy when she came face to face with Sundar had caused her to cross those very limits. To most of those in that very hotel and the marriage hall nearby, a handjob was as sacrilegious as a fuck.

Holding him close she whispered into his ear, "Don't come out right after me. In fact, kuli (have a bath). Dirty boy! And take your time, get dressed. I am sure someone is already in the room outside." Tousling his hair with affection, Saroja stepped out of the bathroom with her blouse and bra still hanging open.

And as she shut the door and looked up, there was Ravi, agape. "I am sorry, I should have knocked," he stammered. His reaction was no different from that of the other two. Ravi was unmarried but he was not expected to have the same wild hormones of the nephews. However, Saroja's beauty and the sexy meter of her breasts was universal in its appeal, it seemed.

Saroja rapidly put the hooks of her blouse together to quickly cover herself; the bra within was not hooked -- it would have too long and she could not afford to let Ravi have such a good look at her tits. The rapid succession of events was making her increasingly vulnerable and she needed to get a grip of herself. This was more so with Ravi who was her husband's brother. The nephews could be expected to keep quiet as they were beneficiaries of her sexual largesse. Ravi was a different matter and may have exposed her to her husband as a libertine.

She quickly tried to put a casual spin on it by changing the subject. To keep the change in topic somewhat natural, she quickly thought up of something playful.

Leaning close to Ravi, Saroja said, "Hey, Ravi! We should have danced these steps to that 'Nattukattai' song," and with that she leaned towards him, wiggling her shoulders. It had the effect of making her bosom jiggle. Ravi responded on cue, which was a relief to Saroja, but only for a moment. As she leaned over him, he responded with the corresponding motion of his shoulders. And then as she leaned back, he leaned over her, in a samba-like dance. And then it was her turn to lean forward; as she did so and he leaned backwards, she loomed over him, his face at her bosom level.

And the blouse hooks, which had only been tentatively secured by Saroja in her hurry to cover herself, snapped open. Out fell the treasured breasts which every youth in her circle had lusted for in the last half hour. They tumbled out right over his face and by reflex Ravi's hands shot up to grab them.

Instantly Ravi realized that she was not about to fall, and nor were her globes going to splash down on him. He held her nice, full tits in both hands and softly rotated them. She held his arms, feeling his biceps through his shirt, her nostrils flared with excitement and the bubbling cauldron of passion overflowing. She leaned forward and kissed the top of his head. It brought those aching nipples within reach of his lips and he caused her to shudder as his mouth closed in on one.

"Ravi!" gasped Saroja, hands caressing the back of his head ever more lovingly. "Saro" mumbled Ravi, loath to letting the tit-feast slip from his devouring lips. In caught her off guard to hear him call her "Saro' which was an endearment only a person who had intimate relations would use.

"Mmmm. Sollu (say what)," she responded, seething with desire for him. While Sundar's inexperienced groping had caused no particular pleasure, Ravi's lips were playing magic with her pleasure zones.

"Hmmm?" asked Ravi. "Ennatha solla (what shall I say?)" he asked between mouthfuls of flesh and nipples. He put his hands behind her slipping under her blouse, caressing the back gently. Hands roamed her body and torso as lips sucked greedily on the date-shaped nipples. Saroja clung to him as a tidal wave of pleasure rocked her body and she clung on for dear life.

Unknown to herself, her legs had parted and like a sluttish whore she had opened herself to being pleasured anywhere Ravi cared to touch. Ravi's hand found her gently fluttering stomach to be searing hot and when the other hand slid under her petticoat to claim her pussy, it was found equally sizzling.

"Manni," gasped the equally aroused Ravi as his fingers probed the broad pubic zone. Coarse hair of a woman who shaves periodically, the slippery outer lips and the lush wet forest into which to plunge all welcomed his probing fingers.

"Ah! Enna da? (What?)" asked Saroja not really expecting a reply. She humped his hand with her hips and the broad pleasure of his fist was quickly replaced by a focused spearing of her cunt by fingers which caused her to scream with release. Ravi found her clit with an experienced which belied his marital status. "surely he is getting it somewhere," thought Saroja irrelevantly.

"You are sexy and gorgeous!" he exclaimed, continuing to caress and squeeze his objects of desire.

"Ahan! Ai...yo! Dei! Vidu da! (leave me!)" she begged, pulling him closer, mashing her breasts into his face as he finger fucked her, striking and stroking her clit each time.

Anyone entering would have found Saroja hunched over her brother-in-law, her legs spread at a whorishly wide angle and his hands disappeared into the folds of her petticoat. The exact penetration of his fingers was covered by the cloth, but the thrusting by both of them, and the resulting convulsions were explicit and left nothing to anyone's lurid imagination.

She wanted more and lifted her leg and placed it on the bed, creating a yawning gap between her legs. "Tei! (Rub)" she ordered, setting a furious pace. But she barely lasted as orgasm seemed to course through her effortlessly. Her fingers clutched his hair and dug into his scalp. He sat back on the bed, thrusting, sucking and swallowing as waves swept her body.

Saroja's sexual release was complete, except for the now throbbing ache for a cock in her cunt. As she was contemplating this, she heard the shower in the bath stop and knew Sundar would emerge to the room very soon. She wanted to push him away but his treatment of her breasts was amazing! The way he chewed and pulled on the nipples, the way he massaged the mass of her flesh, the way he sucked in more than he could contain in his mouth.... The pleasure streams were endless.

And she had done nothing for him. Her hands wandered to his crotch and she laid her palm along, feeling her way around alien territory. She soon felt his scrotum and the trunk of his cock -- oh, my god!- it was thick! Were they really brothers? She quickly traced the outline with two fingertips eager to find the full contour and size him up. She found the head, slung a bit to the left and two fingers rotated on it, creating a frisson of pleasure.

She would have loved to fuck him then and there and do full justice to his endowments. But that would be unthinkable. Her husband's brother? She was his 'manni', for heaven's sake! She was glad that there was no time. Nothing else would have successfully stopped her from breaching the barrier and fucking her husband's brother. Her eyes were closed, face radiant. She shuddered at the thought of what she was missing and what was never to be. With one last wistful grind at the cock she pulled back.

As Ravi's hand left its lair, they both looked at his fingers. They were smeared with her juices. Ravi brought it close to his eyes; for inspection? To smell? To taste? He was fascinated and wanted to do lots with it and lot more with this wonderful woman. But the sounds from the bathroom indicated Sundar was about to emerge.

Ravi smeared the mess on the sheets at the base of the bed, nearly under the mattress, a spot which he thought would go unnoticed. She quickly stuffed her swollen aching breasts into its confines and put the clasp on her bra. As she hooked up her blouse, this time carefully, the door opened and out emerged a rather dazed looking Sundar.

Saroja kept her eyes down. In one short spell of 40-odd minutes she had gone from everyone's fun-loving manni (bhabhi; sister-in-law) to the seductress-at-hand. Having got a release at Ravi's hand, she, at this moment wanted to revert to being a sweet innocent manni. Avoiding everyone, she moved to a different corner with her things and concentrated on getting ready.

And yet, here she was, a day later, in a bullock cart, like a whorish slut seeking and working on their three cocks. This time, simultaneously. And she was hoping, rather foolishly, that in the dull evening light, within the darkness and shadows inside the cart, the three would not see or notice what was happening to the others.

Once again, the juxtaposition of the four of them in a situation where Saroja lost control of herself happened by chance. She had thought that she put behind her attraction to these young men when the next 24 hours passed without incident. She was a little more circumspect after her close encounters with each of them and this was noticed by her husband.

"What happened? Why are you so quiet?" had asked Kumar more than once of his wife. She didn't say much, telling him that this was now the serious part of the function and that was the only reason. Each of the three others thought it was the effect of what had transpired between him and Saroja. Only Saroja knew that she had some dalliance with each of them separately in one wild burst.

Her mind now drifted to the next set of events that unleashed the full tempo of her bottled up lust.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12