The Gunge Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers

We 69'd for a few minutes, me eagerly sucking him, urging him on, and then he pulled out of me and I sprawled naked before him. He pied my face, chest and groin and rolled me over onto my belly. I rubbed my face into the gunge on the floor and squirmed, and then as I had known deep down he wanted to do all along, he mounted my hips and I felt him pushing downwards.

This was emphatically not in the contract. This was forbidden. I couldn't resist him, though. My arse was slippery and his cock was long and narrow. I squirmed again, and then I felt more pies being dumped on my head, and then he gasped as he pushed downwards and I felt Luke's cock part my anus and slide up inside me.

I was just a squirming, messy naked form beneath Luke as he fucked me, holding onto my shoulders for traction and pumping deep in my asshole, and as I lifted my face out of the pile of pie crust and gunge I felt him smearing more onto my face, degrading me to his messy slave as he used my body. I was cumming helplessly onto the floor as Luke brought himself to his climax and then he came inside me, sodomising the gunge angel who had come to the house to give him his first two-person messy experience. It was one that he and I would never forget.

Luke finished squirting his semen into me as I twitched and gasped, blinded, then he pulled out of me and pushed my face into the gunge on the floor. I lay there, prone and nude, breathing heavily, letting him take in the sight of me.

'That was amazing,' he finally gasped. 'Really, Alex. Fantastic.'

I just lay there. The whole thing was on video anyway - all part of the service I offered. Now me being stripped naked, pied, 69'd and fucked up my bum was also on video. And I had agreed to be paid to let it happen.

Eventually I raised myself up to find that Luke had left the room. He was showering and had left a note.

I wiped off the worst of the gunge and cautiously made my way to the bathroom. He was under the shower and he smiled at me, inviting me in.

'I've never fucked a guy before,' he said as he washed me down. 'It was amazing. Thanks.'

'You're welcome,' I said. My face was hot; I must have been scarlet with shame and exertion.

'Do you date guys normally?'

'No,' I said. 'I prefer women usually. But not when I get messy.'

'I wonder what it'd be like to just have sex with you,' he said. 'In bed.'

'Maybe I should think about offering that,' I said, feeling myself smile coyly.

'Maybe you should,' he said, staring at me.

Then Luke grabbed me and kissed me, our naked bodies tight and wet together, and he pushed me up against the wall of the shower, his hands and fingers reaching down. I gasped as he got me hard, then he turned me around to face the tiled wall and I felt him smearing some gel between my buttocks.

'No,' I gasped, 'Luke, please, I don't...'

'You did just now,' he said.

'Please,' I moaned, 'I don't know...'

'You do know,' he gasped as he pulled my hips back and I felt his cock tip once again pressing between my buttocks.

'Oh please!' I whimpered, almost wanting him to stop, almost wanting him not to. I felt my throat tighten and he was pushing up, taking me, and then he penetrated me again and I gasped a half-sob as he began to fuck me standing up in the shower.

This time it was too soon and he didn't come for a long time, but to my horror and shame I did, my cock in his fist dribbling out semen as he pistoned into me. Eventually, to my relief, Luke came a second time and then at last his lust seemed to be satisfied. He washed me down tenderly and wrapped me in a towelling bathrobe.

Ten minutes later, my ass still throbbing, I was damp and clean and dressed, and on my way out the door with £300 in my pocket. I made a mental note to not accept Luke as a client again, not without a more stringent contract.

And yet - some part of me had wanted it, after all. I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to wake up next to Luke. To be at all times vulnerable to his eager, insatiable tongue and hands and cock.

That night I edited the footage. It was brief, only ten minutes or so. I watched myself go from dressed and clean and calm and certain to messy and naked and moaning underneath Luke as he lay on top of me, his cock pushing in and out of my ass.

Was there any way I could use any of this for marketing purposes?

I decided not. I saved the finished file and sent it to Luke via a one-to-one file sharing website.

A week later, he booked another session with me. I did not reply.

CLIENT #2: ERIC

Hello Alex,

Please let me know how I would go about booking a 'session' with you. I am retired (74) and do not see many people and now that I have access to the 'web' I have realised that I am not alone in thinking that getting messy with pies &c. is something enjoyable. This came as a great surprise to me as I thought I was the only one who thought so.

Q.: What kind of wam do you like?

A.: I have not had a lot of experience with it but I think I would like to try pies and gunge.

Q.: What kind of thing do you think you'd like to do in the session?

A.: I am not very mobile or athletic, I am slowed down with arthritis and I don't think that I would particularly like to be the person who gets mess on them as cleaning myself up would be difficult. Maybe if I were younger but if it is all right with you, I would like to see you get messy and if possible I would like to mess you up myself.

Q.: How did you hear about gungeangel.com?

A.: Simply from 'surfing' the 'web'.

Eric lived by himself in a flat that looked like it hadn't changed in thirty years. It turned out that it really hadn't. His wife had died years earlier and he'd left it the way she'd left it.

He was a tall, soft-spoken elderly man who looked like he might have been handsome once. He had a slightly gruff, distracted manner and I realised, after a while of drinking tea and making small talk, that he was embarrassed. I saw that I had to put him at his ease.

'Eric,' I said during a lull in the conversation, 'do you mind if I say something?'

'What?' he said.

'There's no need to be embarrassed about any of this,' I said, smiling. 'I'm not.'

'You're younger,' he said. 'You don't want to be indulging an old man who's got silly ideas.'

'They're not silly,' I said. 'This is my job. I help people. I want to help you.'

'Strange way of making a living,' he said.

'Look,' I said, 'I think I was about twelve when I found out that I like doing this. I didn't realise for years that anybody else liked it. What I'm saying is that I'm here for you. If you want to make me get messy, you can.'

He looked away for a moment, then looked up at me with a strange expression. I realised that it was hopeful.

'It's absolutely okay,' I said. 'We both know why I'm here. You've paid the fee. You can do what you like. But if you want us to do this, I'd better start setting up.'

He froze for a moment, then he nodded.

'Yes, yes, you're right of course,' he said. 'Please do.'

I quickly set up the spare room in his flat, moving furniture aside, spreading plastic sheeting on the narrow bed and taping it to the walls, making it into a space where he could get me messy and cleaning up would be swift and total. Then I excused myself, went into the bathroom and changed into my gear: grey tee, black jeans, white briefs. I went out again and found Eric sitting on a chair, staring in a distracted way at all the pies and the two buckets I'd laid out.

'I'm ready if you are,' I said, smiling.

He looked up.

'Could you take something off first?' he asked. I nodded.

'Of course.'

'Your shirt and those black trousers,' he said.

I nodded again and quickly took off my outer clothes. Feeling brave and intrepid, I stood before Eric in just my tight white briefs.

'You're a good-looking boy,' he said, barely glancing at me, but for just long enough that I knew he had checked me out.

'Thank you,' I murmured.

'Would you lie on the bed?'

'Of course,' I said, and got on the bed, lying on my back. The plastic sheets were cool beneath me. I lay back, feeling how strange it was; here I was, offering myself as a passive target for custard pies to an elderly man who was old enough to be my grandfather. I couldn't help smiling, but I fought to suppress it because I didn't want Eric to think that I was mocking him in any way.

I lay there for a while, in silence. I could hear sounds in the street; people talking, car stereos, traffic, birdsong. It was a nice day. Most people were taking a Saturday afternoon to hang out, meet friends, do some shopping. And here I was, sequestered in a flat with an elderly man, offering myself to him, giving up my dignity to make him happy.

Eric paced up and down along the end of the bed, looking distracted and preoccupied. I watched him. I looked at the pies and buckets; the room was full of the smell of all the cake batter I'd mixed up to make them. Everything was ready, and yet it was as if he couldn't make a move.

That's when I realised that he wasn't able to feel like he could make a move. He needed me to encourage him along.

'Eric?' I said softly.

'What,' he said gruffly.

'Would it help if I told you what to do?'

There was a long pause as he kept shuffling up and down.

'Maybe,' he grated.

'Would it help if I told you what you're allowed to do?'

He stopped and peered down at me. There I was, a young guy, lying on the spare bed in only a pair of tight white briefs. I smiled up at him, trying to look encouraging.

'Yes,' he said hoarsely.

'Okay,' I said, smiling at him. 'You realise it's okay to pie me?'

'Yes,' he said, staring at me.

'It's okay to pie me as much as you like,' I added. 'You can use all of them on me, if you want.'

'Yes,' he said absently, still staring at me. I held his gaze.

'You can pie my face,' I said. 'You can pie my chest. Any part of me. You can pie me all over. You've paid for this.'

'Yes,' he said, still staring back at me.

'You can ask me to...to touch myself,' I said, feeling myself blush a little. 'You can ask me to take these off,' I added, pointing at my briefs. 'Or you can take them off me yourself, if you want. You can get me totally naked and pie my whole body. You can gunge me too. You can cover me in gunge.'

'I'd like that,' he said wistfully. I felt myself getting hard, and was aware that a noticeable bulge was happening in my briefs.

'You can totally cover me in gunge,' I breathed, 'and then . . .'

I stopped. Eric was staring at me, greedily. Technically he had only paid for the Intermediate level. He was only permitted to strip me, if he wanted, and gunge me, and touch me with his fingers. And yet, something about his hunger as he stared at me made me feel a stab of compassion. I wanted to help him. I wanted to give him something special.

'You can use me,' I whispered. 'If you want to. You can do what you want to me.'

'That's not what we agreed,' he said warily.

'I know,' I said, glad that he understood that I was crossing a boundary, 'but I don't care. I'd like you to feel that you can use me however you want.'

'I'll start,' Eric said, suddenly drawing himself upright and picking up a pie, 'by doing this.' And he walked over to me and planted the pie right in my face.

I moaned quietly as he pushed the pie into my face, the gunge filling my eye sockets and my mouth, which had been open in surprise.

'Oh god,' I gasped. 'Yes. That's good.'

'You like that?' he said.

'Yes please,' I gulped, swallowing some pie gunge and spitting more out. 'I want more.'

Another pie descended onto my face. I had to blow a hole through the pie crust in order to breathe.

'Ooohh, yeahh,' I moaned. 'Please. I want more.'

And then Eric went to town on me, planting pie after pie in my face. I barely had time to catch my breath before another sweet, heavy, gooey mass of gunge and crust blanketed my face, folding itself around my head. I had to keep blowing air holes in it to breathe. I think Eric used up nearly every pie I had provided on just my face and head. He buried my face in a mountain of gunge, leaving the rest of me clean.

After a few minutes the barrage stopped, and I gasped for breath, my chest rising and falling.

'How does that feel?' I heard him say. I could hardly hear him. I could only imagine what I looked like, a young man lying on his spared bed, wearing only tight white briefs, my head a thick mass of pie gunge.

I sensed that he wanted to experience this through me. Maybe he didn't really want to touch me. Maybe he wanted me to do it all to myself.

'I can't see,' I murmured.

'I know,' he said.

'I feel very vulnerable right now,' I gasped. 'I'm alone with you here . . . and . . . and you've blinded me. And you've taken away my dignity.'

'How does it feel,' he said, 'to have your dignity taken away?'

'Humiliating,' I said.

There was a pause. I waited for what seemed a long time. Eventually I cleared some of the gunge off my ears, and I could hear Eric in the next room, pouring himself a glass of water. Then I heard him shuffle back into the room again.

'What are you thinking now?' he said.

'I'm wondering what you want to happen to me next,' I admitted.

'You're wondering what I think of you,' he said. 'A young man who allows a stranger to pay him to come to a flat and be messed up and humiliated. Why would you let anyone do this to you?'

'I . . . I'm not sure,' I admitted. God, it was weird having this conversation, lying there blind and with only my briefs protecting my modesty. 'Maybe . . . I need it too.'

'You must,' he said. 'Otherwise you wouldn't do it.'

'What would you like to happen to me now?' I asked, humbly.

'I'd like to see you . . . touch yourself. Inside your pants.'

I slowly reached down and slid one hand inside my briefs and touched my swollen cock, which responded immediately. I made a little sighing noise as I began to stroke myself.

'Good,' he said.

'Ohhh . . . that feels so good,' I moaned.

'Now, stop,' he said.

I froze. I took my hand out and waited.

'Do it again,' he said.

Once again I slid my hand inside my briefs and touched myself, and made a little sigh of pleasure. And once again, after a moment or so, Eric said 'Stop.'

This went on for what seemed like an unbearable time, with me increasingly desperate to find some release but Eric determined to frustrate me, until after what must have been the fourteenth or fifteenth time, he barked 'Stop!' and I pulled my hands out. I heard him moving towards me and instinctively I raised my hands to protect myself - but then I felt him grab my briefs and yank them down my hips, roughly, stripping me suddenly naked. I gasped 'Aaahhh!' and covered myself momentarily with my hands, then I felt him slide my briefs off my ankles and move away, and I slowly and cautiously relaxed.

Now he had done it. Now I was fully naked. I was breathing rapidly, excited, nervous, tense with anticipation. The gunge was melting slowly, gradually thinning, but it was still in layers on my face and I could see nothing.

'Now,' he said, 'I don't know if you know this, but it's possible for some men to . . . with their, their . . . manhood, to . . .'

I waited, curious as to what exactly he wanted from me.

'It's possible,' he resumed, 'for some men, to . . . to, um, do you see . . . to . . .'

I was silent, tense, my chest rising and falling, feeling how naked and vulnerable I was, feeling how electric the atmosphere was in the room. I wasn't seriously threatened by Eric. He was bigger than me but much older and more frail. I knew that I could get past him if I had to. But whatever he wanted me to do intrigued me, and I wanted to see it through, even if I paid a psychological cost for it.

'Do you know what I mean?' he finally said, exasperated.

'No, I don't, sorry,' I said, quietly.

'Some men,' he said heavily, 'can . . . use their manhood, to . . . um . . . have sex with . . . themselves.'

'Ahhhhhhh,' I said quietly.

So that's what it was.

'I want to see you do that,' I said.

'I've never done that,' I admitted.

'Well, try,' he said.

'I don't know if I can,' I said.

'So you're not going to try?' he said peevishly.

'No, I'll try, I promise,' I said. 'It might take a little time, though.'

'I have time,' he said.

And so, I set about it. I used cream from the gunge on my face to lubricate my ass and cock, and I swivelled my hips as far forward as possible to help me. I sensed that Eric was watching closely. I pulled on my cock until I was almost fully hard, and then I pushed my balls out of the way and directed the tip of my cock down between my thighs, as I'd once seen someone do in a video, until it was at least touching my anus.

After that, it was sheer gymnastics. I kept pulling on my cock to make it longer, trying to compress my hips to make the journey shorter, until I was panting and sweating with the effort, sure that it wasn't going to work; constantly trying to find the right angle to press down so that my cock tip actually parted my anal muscle; knowing that he was watching me, all the time, watching me work hard to commit this act of auto-sodomy, and just when I was sure it wasn't going to work, just when I was hot and sweating and ready to give up, I suddenly felt my muscles shift a little, and I seemed to have an inch or so more give -- and to my astonishment, I felt my cock tip pushing into my own anus, and the sweet, invasive sensation of being buggered was flooding through me along with the urgent tightness of finding a hole to receive my own cock, and the more I went in, the more I could fit in, until I was undeniably, positively fucking myself in my own ass.

I was gasping and moaning 'UNH! UNH! UUNH!' at this point, almost delirious, and barely noticed as Eric pied my face yet again, and again, and then I felt my loins filling up and my cock throbbing as I came, pumping semen into my own rectum and feeling it spill out of me as I squealed 'AAAUUUUHHHH!', muffled by the mounded gunge on my face and head, my sweating naked body squirming and writhing as I violated myself for him.

As I sagged, limply, I felt liquid spurting onto my chest and chin, and realised that Eric had been jerking off over me.

I was limp and spent. My cock slithered out of my ass and felt aching and tight. My bum was sticky and moist. Instinctively I rolled over onto my belly, hiding my face in the mass of gunge and letting Eric see my naked back and arse.

I lay there, his helpless toy. I heard him leave the room and I must have fallen asleep, briefly, because when I woke up the flat was silent.

I got up, gingerly, wiping my face and head and ass, and I carefully cleaned up the sheeting and turned off the camera before slipping naked to the bathroom and showering. When I was clean, I dressed, packed up my stuff, put my rubbish in black plastic sacks and left the flat.

It was late afternoon. I dumped the trash in wheely bins and went shopping for my supper. I had the strangest feeling that anyone looking at this neat, nondescript young man could tell that a couple of hours earlier he had been lying naked and gunged on a bed, pushing his cock up his own rear end while under the gaze of an elderly man who was paying him to do it. But of course, nobody gave a hint.

Late that night I got an email from Eric:

'Dear Alex,

Thank you for today's session. It was most refreshing and very educational. I hope we can do it again soon. I appreciate the time you took to make it worthwhile and I admired your commitment.

Yours sincerely,

Eric'

I thought about how he hadn't touched me. He had pied me and stripped me, but apart from that, it had been him telling me what to do.

I hit 'Reply'.

cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers