The Gunpowder Gals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the game was changed again by the Sergeant. The next woman was accompanied by two more of the audience. They stood on her sides, each one with a hand balancing the hat, and directed to use their other hand to stroke the front of the soldiers' pants. The seated woman was also required to use her hands in the same service.

"Oh, Amanda, I'm so sorry," Gertrude whispered as she knelt and drew down the teacher's last garment, the untied drawers piling up in a pile of white linen around the teacher's ankles.

"Nothing to be done about it," the teacher replied stoically. "Lordie, I'm frightened though."

"It's alright, Amanda," Helen reassured her in a low voice. "You're only going to get what you would have gotten on your wedding night anyway. These are good old boys and they ain't drunk, nor out to hurt. As soon as they've had the spunk drawn out of them they'll be as quiet as lambs."

Well, they were quiet just then, watching Gertrude drop Amanda's drawers on the pile of discarded clothing. Tension snapped and crackled in the muggy air as the two women sheltering behind the flag were both perceived to be as naked as Eve before the fall. The men lost interest in the games they'd been playing and gathered around the desk. Wade bent a little and whispered in Euphemia's ear. The midwife nodded in understanding, gave a look of mute regret to Helen and Amanda and then walked around behind them, the birch still held in her right hand.

"Well, ladies, the boys had a meeting outside and decided that what they'd always wanted to see when they were at school was a mettlesome young school marm bent over her own desk for a birching without a stitch to her name. I guess none of them thought they'd ever see such a sight, but here it is. So, you two ladies holding the flag, you get ready to let go of it when I clap my hands. And Helen and Amanda, you put your hands up behind your necks."

Helen obeyed him immediately, Amanda slowly following suit until Ward pointed to her and clicked his fingers. She yelped and dropped her hands again, onto her bottom, stinging from a blow from the birch. Euphemia had delivered the stroke with enough strength for the impact to be heard right around the classroom, all the other woman watching with the mouths in tightened up into ovals of surprise. The Rebs glanced at each other in delight, eyes alight with excitement. The NCO's left finger lifted up towards Amanda again, thumb and finger pressed together on his right hand ready to give another signal to Euphemia for a punishment stroke.

Instantly grasping the situation, Amanda laced her fingers together underneath the chignon at the back of her neck. Incredibly, it hadn't been more than an hour or so since Lieutenant Lee's fingers had been in the same place, giving her first experience of love making. It didn't seem as if he was going to provide her second one though, the damned fool, snoring his head off whilst his Sergeant was behaving like a Viking ravisher. Wade chuckled and spread his fingers out and hands close together, ready to slap one palm against another. The other men tensed, as if bracing themselves to start a foot race. Behind them the village woman seemed completely fascinated by the tableau, none of them averting their eyes from the scene. The only other obvious response was the way the flag was trembling in Gwenneth and Yvonne's nervous hands.

Wade smiled: "Here we go, boys. The best sight of the war, a Federalist flag going down in surrender."

His palms smacked together and the flag fell first from Gwenneth's grasp, then from Yvonne's, to land on top of Amanda's desk. The Rebs grunted and whistled in appreciation at the unveiling, female gasps counter pointing the deeper male sounds. Again, there was the sound of fingers snapping and the smack of twigs against flesh. Amanda looked sideways and saw that the Corporal pointing towards Helen, having made the same punishment signal that Wade had used.

"Keep your hands where they are girlie," the Corporal commanded in his thick brogue.

Helen whimpered, lifted up her hands again and squirmed around without moving her feet. The men chuckled. There was Blackbeard and the Corporal, over on the left, Sergeant Wade in the middle. The other two men looked like tap room brawlers, men who'd muscled their way into the war party by brute strength. One was the tallest man in the room, broad shouldered, a large piece missing from his left ear, probably bitten off in some drunken melee. Much of his face was obscured by a straggly brown mustache and his skin was as swarthy as an Indian's. For some unexplainable reason Amanda immediately decided that ear-bitten was a butcher or a slaughterer. The last of the Rebs was stocky, with a face framed by long ginger hair and ginger sideburns. Ginger's face was dominated by cunning blue eyes set close together above a large nose. Small pox scars pitted his cheeks and chin and it seemed strange he hadn't grown a full beard over the disfiguring marks. All the soldiers were armed, naturally, but the ginger haired one had two large knives in his belt as well as a pistol.

Any of the Rebs could have been pencilled into the illustrations of the book as one of the bandits and fitted the part perfectly -- except perhaps the boyish looking Sergeant. But so far he'd shown more devilment than the others put together. Yet that was changing, as Amanda learnt when bitten-ear pointed at her and clicked his fingers. There was a dreadful pause as Euphemia changed her position, and then a stinging impact on Amanda's already tingling seat had the teacher wriggling around like Helen and on the verge of weeping. This was hurtful and demeaning, especially the way she couldn't help whimpering after the blow.

"God save us, look at the love pelts on those two," the Corporal declared. "One fair and one dark and both as fuckable as any I've ever seen. Let's be getting started hey, Billy boy?"

Wade laughed: "Never thought I'd ever have so much fun in a school house, that's for sure. OK, ladies, bend forward over the desk, onto your elbows. And let's see those asses high up in the air."

Both of the women obeyed. Amanda's weight rested on her forearms, her naked nipples almost touching the desk blotter, the familiar planks of the floor looking the same as they always did but a draft of cold air blowing over her sore bottom to prove this was nothing like a normal day. Beside her Helen's bare arm was almost touching her own.

"Brace those legs, get your butts up."

Amanda hastened to obey the Sergeant, hearing the gloating pleasure in his voice as he controlled them both with his voice, like a pair of obedient dogs.

"OK, boys, if'n you ever wanted to give a school marm a taste of her own medicine, this is your chance. I wouldn't be using that birch though, or you'll be taking the girl's minds off what they should be thinking about. Use your hands and not too hard or too soft, that's the way to bring them along. Like this."

He came around behind the desk. Amanda trembled with apprehension, giving out a little gasp as his fingers gently stroked her rounded rump instead of landing a blow. Then she gasped again as his roughened palm finally came down sharply on her. The slap didn't hurt anywhere near as much as the birch but it was enough to make her wriggle her buttocks, which she instantly found had an immediate effect on the watching men, judging by the chorus of approval.

"God almighty," Ginger hair whispered. "I've never seen the like. Let me at it!"

He moved quickly around the desk and settled into giving Helen a spanking as well. Like Amanda she started crying out immediately and heaving around in a lascivious style, flaunting her assaulted bottom to the soldiers' eyes. Amanda clung to the edge of the desk and rolled her head from side to side. The men were all around her and Helen now, taking turns at slapping the blushing derrieres at their mercy. Not only that, but relentless male fingers were also reaching underneath each of the helpless females to pinch and tug at the plump breasts hanging underneath them. Helen was yelping in protest at the rough handling, with Amanda echoing her cries.

"OK, boys, that'll do for that. Now let's get them purring."

Amanda heard something clink and looked up. The Sergeant had apparently glanced inside the pantry cupboard and seen the loaves of bread which would have normally have been the children's midday meal. Wade had reached into the water dish beside the loaves and taken out the butter crock which was standing in the cool water. He put two fingers inside the jar and lifted out a pat of butter.

"No better cure for a spanking than this. All it needs is to be well rubbed in. How about you, teacher, would you like some nice fresh butter rubbed all over your big beautiful butt?"

As compared to more spanking it was an easy choice. She nodded her head.

"Can't hear you teacher -- can't hear you!"

"Yes, please; rub it in for me!"

"My pleasure, Ma'am. Somebody should have rubbed it into you interfering federalists years ago."

The Rebs laughed at Wade's joke as he came back to the desk and put the butter crock down on it. Then he moved back behind the table and began to massage the butter into Amanda's trembling buttocks. Gently but firmly, with flat palms and outstretched fingers; as the palms rotated in larger and larger circles the fingers explored widening areas of her still stinging skin, the nails beginning to brush against the clump of hair between her legs. At the same time the other men were scooping out yellow blotches from the crock. Some of it was spread on Helen, other hands crept in underneath Amanda to smear greasy patches across her nipples, then to work the grease into and around the tightening points. A lingering moan of desire slipped past her lips, her bottom involuntarily rose higher, offering herself up to the Sergeant's touch.

"We're going to fuck you, school ma'am, we're going to fuck you good." She wasn't sure, she thought it was the Corporal making the promise. Somebody else was saying something, she couldn't catch it, there was more movement in the room.

When she squinted up she saw Blackbeard, surrounded by women. Gertrude, Madeline, Yvonne: they were taking his uniform off. Gwenneth McAlistair was kneeling in front of him, unlacing the man's boots. Amanda heard Sergeant Wade laugh behind her as his greasy fingertips traced the cleft of her womanhood. When one of the fingers found the swollen rosebud hidden within it and deftly tweaked the spot Amanda writhed as if she was being Indian tortured over a slow fire -- yet this was a fire smoldering and spurting into flame in her own vitals, and it was the worst kind of torture, one she didn't want stopped. Her leg muscles tensed and she went up on her toes, then cried out in the same kind of Rebel war whoop as the soldiers themselves had done when they stormed into the settlement.

"Ha, we'll make a Southerner out of her yet. When she's got enough Reb spunk in her to know the difference." It might have been the Sergeant speaking, she wasn't sure. Helen was making enough noise on her own to make everything sound confused.

The Corporal was coming back, stark naked, his bare shaft bobbing and up down at every step like a canoe riding over waves. He lifted up the butter crock with one hand and used the other to guide the top of his male member in a wiping motion around the interior of the lip of the pot. Amanda made a mental note that she'd have to get another one, none of the mothers would want their children eating from that crock in future. A pity, it was a nice piece of pottery with violets and roses on it she'd carefully hand painted herself. Then the Reb held his buttered shaft up to her lips.

"Lick this off, teacher, before it melts, or I'll shove that birch up your ass!"

If he thought that he was going to get any kind of fearful, tearful refusal he was about two hours too late. Amanda immediately reached out and held the NCO's red flushed cock steady, then wriggled forward to do as the man wanted. There were calls of approval from around the desk. But her hips were tightly seized and she was hauled back again.

"Oh no you don't, Patrick. You get the other 'un to do that for you. The School Ma'am's going to get my bit between her teeth first. Jubal, you take over here."

Jubal's hands had none of the gentleness or timing of the Sergeant's. But he knew just as well how to excite a girl and his busy fingers combined with the continual massaging of her slippery breasts brought Amanda to a state of near hysteria, especially when she looked sideways and saw the Corporal holding onto Helen's hair as he moved himself against her, filling her mouth with his column of flesh and then pulling it back to let her squeal and gulp in air. Amanda was acutely aware that but for the Sergeant's intervention she would now be in Helen's situation herself, and certainly would be sharing the same fate when Sergeant Wade turned his attention to her. Not only that, the female spectators at the other end of the room were moving closer to the desk to view the men's actions, edging closer in cautious groups like feeding crows in a harvest field. The Sergeant suddenly appeared in the front rank, wearing nothing but his kepi hat, Getrude and Madeline on each side of him, his arms around both of their ample waistlines.

The trio stopped in front of the desk, in front of Amanda, and she saw the fullness of the sergeant's upthrusting member, red flushed all over and twitching like a hound dog's nose. "Butter me up, girls," he chuckled.

Gertrude took a dab of butter out of the jar and spread it over the waiting cock, with Madeline's hand joining in the task. Sergeant Wade groaned with pleasure as Madeline took a grip around his shaft, then worked her hand up and down the glistening skin which looked as if it was going to split open at any second. The Reb NCO didn't seem to be feeling any pain, although he let out a shuddering gasp as Gertrude scratched the hard lumps underneath his protruding ram.

"OK, teacher, now you lick the butter off, real delicate."

Amanda lifted up her head, opened her mouth and put out her tongue. Madeline and Gertrude both steadied the cock by gripping it at the bottom. The teacher lapped at the hot, incredibly smooth flesh and then nearly flew off the desk as she felt Jubal's beard press in between her thighs. She wondered for a moment what was happening, felt his tongue licking her mound, remembered the illustration in the book and then the beard was scratching her as if she was straddling a hedgerow and the Reb's tongue had found her clitoris. Amanda called out in astonished joy as if she was a ship's lookout sighting a new land, a new world. The Sergeant's hand twined into her hair and held her head steady as his salty butter tasting cock pushed forcefully past her lips and between her teeth. The teacher closed her eyes and despaired of being able to fully satisfy the man and to breathe at the same time. As for what Jubal was doing, her womanly entrance was dissolving into a pool of shimmering white hot mercury which the rest of her body seemed bound to slide into and melt out of existence.

Yet it was the Sergeant's cock which was suddenly gone from her mouth, and Jubal's tongue which was taken away from his target. Amanda blinked and fully opened her eyes again, then gasped. Another man had appeared by the desk, fully dressed, even to the saber hanging from his belt. Reuben Lee, and sounding very angry.

"You men take your fun further down the room. The teacher stays here, on her desk."

Amanda tried to catch up on the situation. The Sergeant and the other soldiers seemed to be doing as they were ordered, because Amanda felt the desk move as Helen was lifted off it and dragged away. She saw the gray pants she remembered so well moving behind the desk.

"Would you ladies mind moving a little closer? Get your skirts around the table, please."

Amanda heard something fall on the floor: the saber probably, and the belt it was on to, she guessed, and presumably the pants the belt had been holding up. All around it was like being in a curtained off little room, because so many of the village woman were standing right up against the desk, shielding it with their skirts. Hands callused from holding reins seized her buttocks, squeezed them passionately. She moaned with desire and looked around. Reuben was directly behind her, naked from the waist down and Euphemia was standing next to him, her fingers running up and down Reuben's stiffening erection, apparently as skillfully as Gertrude and Madeline had dealt with Sergeant Wade's. Amanda's friends seemed to have skills she would never have suspected. On the other side of the skirts a female voice was calling out in part fear and part arousal. But Amanda had no time to worry about what was happening to any other woman while Euphemia was positioning the head of Reuben's organ into the center of the wet patch Jubal had left behind.

"She's yours, Lieutenant. Start tupping her!"

Amanda had a crazy thought that if Reuben made her pregnant and Euphemia delivered the baby she'd be duty bound to make the midwife the child's Godmother; after all she'd certainly have had a hand at both ends of the business. Then she felt her body parted like the Red Sea by God's unstoppable will and Reuben was inside her, part of her, and the pain of it was like the tumbling of Jericho's walls, triumphant trumpet calls mingling in with her yelps of protest. Protests which died away into long drawn out moans of passion, other woman holding her hands in comfort as if a fever was breaking, more women calling out down the room and Rebel yells echoing around the schoolhouse.

"Fuck her, Lieutenant sir, fuck her!"

It was Euphemia saying that? Yes, it was, and the audience around the desk were joining in the chant as Reuben's strokes carried him into Amanda's inner temple, where everything in her body and soul was falling and worshipping the appearance of this long promised godhead. Her body went into convulsive spasms, muscles never before used clutching at the flesh which had been shaped to fit into her as naturally as a fish had been formed to swim in water.

"Fuck her . . . fuck her!"

It was impossible, it was a chant in unison, as though the excited women were calling out the timing for a tug-of-war team at a church picnic. Oh God, the Lord himself would surely raise the waters of the Missouri to wash away Stony Creek and all its wickedness!

Somehow the crowd parted for a moment and between a brown dress and a black one Amanda saw a row of desks, a naked woman kneeling on the sloping lid of each one, booted feet braced against the back rests, arms thrust down stiffly by their sides. Gertrude and Madeline, wide eyed and gasping, huge breasts hanging and banging together like the teats on cows being driven into a milking shed. The soldiers behind them were ruthlessly spearing the women on their male organs, Sergeant Wade coupling with Gertrude, the Corporal with Madeline. Pretty little Gwenneth had been press ganged as well, stripped and mounted on a desk, then mounted from behind by the eager Jubel. Nothing else was visible in the gap, except for a pair of boots pointing up towards the roof with their owner flat on her back, her skirts piled up around her head and a naked Reb on top of her.

Perhaps Reuben saw the scene as well, for he began to gasp for air as though he was being hung on a rope's end and his strokes grew more frantic yet, plunging into her stretched cunt like hammer blows drawing out red metal on an anvil.

"Fuck her - fuck her - fuck her." They were witches all of them, underneath their usually respectable fronts. Witches - - MacBeth - - 'I'll drain him as dry as hay'. Was she going to drain Reuben? If she did she'd truly be a woman!