The Gym Tease

Story Info
She asked for it.
1.8k words
4.04
85.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tajah77
tajah77
3 Followers

I had seen her at the gym. Her sport-tops always seemed to barely cover her 36D's. Her nipples were always hard and seemed to be pointing at every guy that walked by. However tantalizing, her best asset had to be her ass. Those round globes made her waistline seem non-existent. I often envisioned myself balancing a beer bottle on it while I slid my dick in and out of her. Top it off with killer legs, a perfect tan, and strawberry blonde hair, she had the makings of a supermodel. My buddies and I often shared our fantasies about her. Such a shame she was a bitch. Every guy that approached her, she sent packing with his tail tucked between his legs. She always made a point of publicly embarrassing any schmuck that didn't own a new model BMW (or the like of) that tried to win her over. She knew her own beauty and was the ultimate tease. She had even shot down a few of my buddies. Still, that didn't stop me and his friends from working out 3 times a week to sneak a peek and fantasize about that ass. Deep down, I knew that she was a slut.

One day, my bros and I decided to stop by the gym after an unexpected visit to the local bar for happy hour. Since two of the guys had to go home to families, we decided a game of three-on-three basketball would sober us up. As we were about to tip-off, she walked into the basketball area with nothing on but a towel! Still dripping from the showers, apparently she "forgot" her gym bag at the far end of the gym. She then made a point of bending over and showing me and my buddies her clean-shaven, pink pussy. This drove my buddy Paul crazy. Of the six of us, Paul had been drinking the most. However drunk, Paul was a real nice guy. He forgot all about the game and walked up to her to "give her a hand" with her bags. As soon as he got within five feet of her, she stopped him in his tracks. She looked him up and down and then smirked as she strode away. She also decided to share some of her condescending attitude with the rest of us as she walked past by sticking up her middle finger. That was all of the bullshit I was prepared to take.

I rounded up my other two single friends and decided to teach her a lesson for Paul. I knew that she lived a few blocks from the gym. After about 20minutes, she walked outside. Her being so damn stuck up, she didn't even notice the three "losers" walking a few feet behind her. When she got to the nearby alley on the side of the gym, I decided to make a move. That was going to be one night that bitch was never going to forget. Quickly I grabbed her from the back. Before she could react I gagged her with my free hand by stuffing her mouth with a gym towel. We then dragged her kicking and whimpering to the rear of the alley. Luck must have been on our side that night, because in the middle of the alley was a dumpster with a dirty mattress leaned against it; which was just good enough for this slut.

As one of my friends, Robert, got the mattress ready, I pulled out my Swiss army pocket knife. I saw her eyes get big as she saw the knife. I pulled her hard by her hair and lifted the blade to her throat. Then she began to cry. I told her to shut the fuck up and to do as we say. I told her if she screamed or tried to fight, there would be one less bitch in this world. Her eyes told me that she was scared but she would comply. We had been behind her the entire time and I knew that she hadn't seen any of our faces. She shuddered as I reached down and grabbed her baby-tee. I told her to pull her arms through. She did what I asked. I then pulled her shirt up, but not off. I lifted her shirt until the collar was above her lips but below her nose and let the rest of the shirt cover her nose, eyes, and some of her hair (leaving just enough hair for us to grab). She wasn't wearing a bra so her breast pummelled out, being freed from their tight prison. I had to admit that she was the hottest piece of ass I had ever laid eyes on. I had her get down on all fours and open her mouth. Then the fun began.

I pulled down my basketball shorts and shoved my semi-hard dick in her mouth. As she sat with my dick in her mouth, I yelled at her, "Bitch, you know what it's there for!" She shortly began to suckle on my dick. I held her head in one place as she did. The feeling of control was inexplicable. I saw my other friend, John, waist no time in getting his dick out of his shorts. He grabbed my knife and walked up to her ass. I could tell by the momentarily pausing of her oral activities that she was startled by his hands on her rear. Robert and I got a good look at that sweet ass as John cut her shorts off of her body. I knew that John wanted her really badly by the way he was practically ripping her shorts off. He bent down, mustered up a good spit and planted a load of saliva on her cunt. In the quickest motion I had ever seen, he then rammed his dick into her waiting pussy. I was almost jealous that I didn't get into her pussy first because I knew it had to be warm and tight. My dick got hard almost instantly as I saw John in her cunt. I grabbed her by the hair and asked her if she liked the attention she was getting. I knew she was getting into it because she was letting a few moans slip through.

In one quick motion, I stuck my dick as far as it could go down the back of her throat. I heard her gagging but I didn't care. I left my dick there until she learned to relax her throat. After I felt her throat loosen, I held her head with both my hands and started fucking her throat as hard as I could. I tried to imagine it was me back there fucking her ass. She hardly had time to flick her tongue around the base. I looked over her back to see John parting her pussy over and over again with his ram rod. I mean the guy was pumping like a complete maniac. I looked towards Robert's direction and he was stroking his dick in anticipation. I decided I was hogging the bitch but I couldn't stop. With every thrust that John made, it made my dick go farther down her throat. We continued that way for about 3 more minutes. Then my balls began to tighten. I reached down with one hand and pinched her nose shut through the t-shirt that was still wrapped around her face. With my other hand I pushed her face down to the base of my dick and forced her face to stay there. With her not being able to breathe and my dick down her esophagus, I pump load after load of cum directly into her stomach. She choked and gagged but I didn't let up until her stomach was filled with my jizz.

After I came, John pulled out of her pussy and came around to her mouth. I guess he had to have some of that head. John had been drinking a lot earlier as well and I guess his stamina was up to being put to the test. Robert quickly jumped into her dick. I laid back and rested from that great dick swallowing I had just received. As I rested, I heard her moaning from her tightly wrapped mouth. I had to admit, watching her impaled on both men made my dick start to stir. John was fucking her mouth with as much ferocity as he had fucked her cunt. Robert was knee deep in her pussy and smacking both her cheeks. I knew right then that I had to get my dick into one of her holes. Shit, the slut could handle it. I walked up to Robert and asked him since he had to wait if he wanted to "test" her ass. Robert quickly obliged. I got down on my back and pulled the bitches pussy on top of my dick. John seemed disinterested in the pause and went back to throat pounding her. I could care less as well. I just had to get my dick in her now sopping wet cunt. Rejuvenated from spending my last load, I went to work on her pussy. I pushed my dick in her to the hilt. Just then I felt the sudden strain of another dick as well as a scream. Robert just ramrodded his dick into her ass. He didn't wait at all for her muscles to relax. In a few minutes, her shrieking was replaced with moans as all three of us fucked a hole. Suddenly, I felt her cumming. Her juices flowed all over my dick which just made me want to fuck her harder. I guess the feeling of her pussy and ass tightening sent Robert into overdrive. Robert then pulled out of her asshole and came all over her back. This was then followed by John suddenly tensing up and emptying his load down her throat. Since I had just came, I was excited that I had the slut all to myself for a few minutes. I got up and fucked her in the ass with long slow strokes until I finally came.

I was finished with the tramp and decided to go home. Robert and John decided to stay and have some more fun with the tease. Robert wanted some head and John wanted some anal. I wished them a good night. I took her license before I left and told the bitch that if she said anything to anyone and did not return to the gym as she usually did, I would find her. She swore she wouldn't tell. Plus, the bitch had a totally good time and wanted more. Fast-forward three months and the slut still comes to our gym. She's even dating my buddy, Paul. We fuck her three times a week in the back of the alley (without blindfolds) and she likes it. Told you she was a slut.

tajah77
tajah77
3 Followers