The Haberdasher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to my chair and you can lap your mistress up."

"Thank you mistress." She snapped the leash onto my collar. She led me through to a bedroom that I had not been into before. It was a large room facing the rear of the house. The wall with the window was completely obscured by a pair of dark blue velvet curtains. The wall opposite looked like something out of a gymnasium, all poles and wall bars. The walls in between, excepting the door, had been hung with mirrors. In the corners were large mirrors set at angles and mounted upon castors. A room where you could really see yourself. Mistress, no my mistresses, there were thousands of them, looked so elegant, so incredibly sexy in their green waspies as they strutted on their green heels.

In the centre of the room was a low, relatively narrow arm chair fitted with a loose towelling cover. Mistress led me to the chair, sat in it and splayed her legs over the arms. Yes that chair was, low, narrow and very comfortable for a woman who needed to be splayed wide for a long time.

"Right puppy! Lick me to ecstasy. Then you shall do it again."

I knelt between her legs, parted the lips of her sex with my hands spreading them wide and commenced licking the very tip of her red and engorged clitoris with the very tip of my tongue. "No puppy lap round and round it... Just a bit more firmly... Yes that's right. Ooh that's so good."

"Now lick it up and down... A bit faster,,, Just a bit harder. Oh yes, "she sighed, "that's perfect. Slip two fingers into my hole. Wriggle you knuckles. Lovely, yes that's heavenly." I got it, not only was I to lick and finger mistress but she was going to tell me exactly what I had to do. If things were not going quite right she would tap the arm of the chair with the crop, as if to remind me of me of the subservience of my role.

At first she was using me to tease herself. Christine, my former lover, had adored being teased and her 'little spot' was that strip of flesh between her pussy and her anus, the perineum. If I licked there she became ever more excited but never actually achieved orgasm. With Annabelle, I discovered that her little spot was the hood of her clitoris. You know you've got it right when they moan and sigh, ever louder, with desire but don't ever manage to cry out with ecstasy. When their pussy starts to burp and fart. When their pulsating slot oozes so much of that thick sticky lubrication that the glistening droplets run down and dribble over their little puckered lower hole, you know that you've hit the 'little spot' of frustration.

Soon Annabelle was well gone. Hardly able to breath, trying to inhale and exhale at the same time. Eyes closed, chest heaving, a little smug smile playing over her lips when they were not quivering and forced apart by her rigidly clenched jaw. Slick with her own outpourings. "Frig my pussy, lick my clit hard and direct." Complying with these direct orders rapidly induced her first, and all consuming climax of the evening. Annabelle certainly knew how to come and how to enjoy her multitudinous orgasms. Were they multiple orgasms or one long continuous one? Who knows, afterwards Annabelle certainly didn't. When you describe a woman as melting it is normally as simile or metaphor, but that night her outpouring of glutinous feminine grease were so copious that it appeared to be literal. She flowed, practically gushed.

Finally she slumped, utterly spend. "Sit," she husked. "Puppy must fetch. Fetch mistress a glass of wine, puppy dog."

"Yes mistress," and I did craw from the room. I decided that crawling downstairs was too dangerous so I walked down and poured Annabelle the final glass of that delicious German wine. When I returned the room smelt faintly of the sweat of excretion. Annabelle herself had regained her breath and was now still splayed akimbo across the chair but composed, serene even. As I approached her I could not miss seeing what the towelling cover was for, a huge dark stain was spreading from under her bum. Her sticky juices, my spittle and our sweat all making their contribution to the big, dark, damp patch.

"Whilst I sip, puppy, you're to suckle my nipples. When I an done with the wine you may lick my face and ears, pay especial attention to my ear lobes. When I force you to kiss me upon the lips guide your aching tool into my hot, tight tunnel, but then hold perfectly still. Do not come. If you come I will thrash your bare bottom until it bleeds and you won't sit for a week. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"What are you to do."

"I am to suck your nipples whilst you drink your wine. When you have finished your drink I am to nuzzle and nibble your ears and kiss your neck until you kiss me on the mouth. When you do I am to bury my aching rod into your pussy but then keep still. What ever happens I am not to come mistress."

"Good puppy, get sucking." Her teats were dark red, swollen and as long as I had ever seen them. Their areolae were brown and wrinkled with desire. You could really suck on those distended teats, I only wished I was possessed of two mouths. "Bite them too puppy."

I was not expecting that but I gave the teat I was working on a playful nip. "No puppy, harder than that." I bit a little more firmly. "Harder puppy." I was going to hurt her but I did as I was instructed, applying more force until she sucked in a sharp intake of breath and then sighed "Oh yes puppy like that. Hard as that. Now do the other one too. Make them take turns to suffer." Annabelle wanted me to hurt her, she was actually deriving pleasure from the pain I was inflicting. I did not understand then, but I gather now, that it is not uncommon for people, particularly women, to enjoy some types of pain. Annabelle was one of them.

As I nibbled her ear lobes I took the initiative and continued to pinch her nipples between finger and thumb, first one, then the other. Her breathing was deepening and she was making the odd gurgle of pleasure. The randy bitch was coming on heat again, she had recovered in under half an hour. I had thought when she exploded with orgasms that would be it. I had presumed that she would be satisfied for the night. I was wrong. "Finger my pussy puppy but tease don't please. When you slide inside of me I want to be as desperate as you. I want us both to have to resist the temptation to couple like common curs."

I moved a hand down, walking the fingers over her body, and slid two of them inside of her. She was so wet. I began to work them slowly. seeking those little spots that excite but offer no real relief. Hit those, pinch her nipples and suck or nibble her ears, Annabelle would soon be desperate to come once more.

Finally she grabbed my hair and used it to drag my lips to hers. When our tongues were wriggling deep in one another's mouths I shifted position and slid my aching member into her tight tunnel of desire. We both paused to sigh with the sheer intensity of the feeling. It took a huge effort of will not swing my hips and buck up and down. Annabelle would not stop me, she would not be able to prevent me, her orgasms would be too powerful to resist and she would be too desperate to grab them whilst I was still capable of serving her so. She was already wriggling and squirming, trying to grind her little love button against my pelvic bone.

We kissed and kissed and kissed. My balls tightened, my seed began to gather. If I were not careful I was going to come anyway. Annabelle was clutching and releasing my shaft just using the walls of her pulsating sex. I could not even moan or groan to relive the tension as Annabelle was effectively gagging me with her tongue. Fortunately for me Annabelle herself needed to grunt and sigh a little and we broke apart. "Down dog and get licking."

This time as I tormented the hood of her clitoris with my tongue as I squeezed and pinched her nipples. Annabelle writhed and wriggled as she hissed out loud with lust and frustration. I was doing a fine job of teasing her and she had just discovered that puppy was pinioning her into the chair with his arms so all she could do was endure. I thought she had flowed before but now her pussy and thighs were slick with the juices that her slot was pumping out quite noisily now. In addition her puckered little anus was twitching all by itself.

Of course when I switched the focus of my attention to her clitoris proper at the same moment that I began to finger the inner walls of her slot she was once more propelled into heavenly bliss. She swung her legs from the arms of the chair, wrapped them round my back and crammed my face against her sex for a good five minutes. Whilst I almost suffocated she cried and screamed wantonly with the all the wild abandon of one who's lust is being quenched in the most satisfactory of manners. When she was done my upper lip, my jaw and my cheeks all glistened with her juices and she was damp with sweat.

"Good doggy." She stood up, wearily, patted me on the head, slumped over the seat of her chair and husked, "now you can take your bitch: doggy style of course."

12