The Haley Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers

"Oh, my God! That's so creepy but incredibly fascinating. Did she ever do it again?"

"One time," he said. "They went to Manassas, and she went off by herself. The same thing happened. She was too creeped out by it to try it anymore."

"She would have made a great case study for me," Haley remarked.

"Hey, want to take the tour?"

"Yes! Especially after that story."

On the way back, they stopped at a small inn for dinner. They were surprised to find an open table but learned that the inn just had a cancelation.

"I guess it's our lucky day," Jared said with a smile.

"Kismet," Haley said smiling back.

The dining room was lit only with candles. Jared ordered a bottle of cabernet, and they dined on filets. This time, Haley paid explaining that her adoption papers had not gone through, which dulled Jared's protests.

Once they were back in his car, he asked, "Where to next?"

"My place again? Maybe we could actually watch a movie this time."

Jared chuckled and responded, "Okay. It's a date."

They rode mostly silently on the way to Haley's apartment. She laid her head on Jared's shoulder as he drove. He couldn't stop smiling.

At her place, she said she felt like a scary movie and put in, "The Haunting of Molly Hartley," which she'd just rented. She made popcorn and snuggled next to Jared with a giant bowl on her lap. He put his arm around her and got comfortable. He rubbed her hair again, and she snuggled closer to him. He lost all track of the movie; he was only thinking about Haley.

Jared turned his head and looked at her beautiful face. When she sensed him looking, she returned his gaze. He bent down and kissed her gently. She tenderly kissed him in return.

They stopped to catch their breath, and Jared said, "You are so beautiful, Haley."

"You're gonna make me blush again."

He smiled. "I guess that's a cross you're just gonna have to bear, so 'cause I don't know how to stop saying it."

She rolled her eyes and asked, "So, do you want to sit here pondering my beauty or do you want to suck face?"

He snickered and answered, "Definitely suck face." She put the bowl on the coffee table and got up to wash her hands. "No, I don't want you to leave."

She shrugged and said, "Okay."

Jared wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a tighter embrace. They kissed and hugged for a long time before either of them realized the DVD was stuck on the main menu playing the same piece of music over and over. She stroked his face and took his hand as she rose and walked over to turn off the TV. Then, she led him into her bedroom.

They lay on her bed together making out more for awhile. When Jared broke for air and rose onto one elbow, Haley began to tug her shirt out of her shorts. Jared smiled and stood by the bed. Haley stopped, unsure what to do.

"If you don't think this is too creepy, I just want to watch. You're the sexiest, most fascinating woman I've ever met, Haley, and I just want to watch as your body's revealed to me."

"I'll be embarrassed."

He sat and grabbed her hands. "Please don't be," he said as he kissed her fingers. "You're just so beautiful; I want to remember this evening forever."

Jared's sincerity was so innocent, she relented. Haley pulled her shirt over her head. Then, she reached around her back and unhooked her bra. She self-consciously pulled it off her body and watched his face for a reaction. "They're not very big."

"God, Haley, they're perfect. I'm so hard it feels like my dick's going to break off."

She laughed, partly at his remark and partly out of nervousness. "We can't let that happen."

"I've never been this hard in my life!"

Haley tingled when he made that statement with such conviction. She was now beginning to enjoy showing her body to him. She unzipped her shorts and raised her butt as she slid them off her legs. She saw his carotid artery pounding as he looked at her body. She lifted her butt one more time and pulled the soggy thong down her legs. He looked at her excited labia push out from her trimmed blonde curls and whispered, "Holy fuck!"

"Jesus, Haley, I must have been the world's biggest asshole not to see how amazing you are."

She rolled her eyes and smirked at him. "Will you shut up about that and get naked? I'm ready to play with that record-breaking hard-on you have."

Jared grinned and pulled off his shirt. Next, he tugged off his socks. When he slid his shorts down his long legs, his dick was straining his briefs to the point that his head was peeking over the top of his waistband. When he pulled down his briefs, Haley smiled at the sight of his cock pulsing in rhythm to his heartbeat.

He slipped under the covers and scooted next to Haley so he could feel her skin and her heat next to his. Jared pulled her close with his dick pressed into her abdomen and kissed her powerfully. The gentleness had been replaced by deep yearning. Haley pressed her body against his dick and felt the pre-cum ooze onto her skin.

Jared bent down and took her breast into his mouth. Haley's dark pink nipples erupted sensuously from her smallish mounds. Jared was getting so heated that he assaulted her nipples with his tongue and his teeth lightly nipping them. She relished his touches, but she now ached to have him inside her.

When Jared's assault moved south, he ran his tongue the entire length of her sex. She gasped and her whole body became stiff when he grazed her pink bud. Haley was so wet, she was slightly self-conscious. But, when Jared moaned and ground his tongue into her with such passion, she quickly forgot all about it and got even more excited. Haley told Jared she was ready, but he wanted to bring her to climax first. He inserted two fingers into her and used his other hand to press down on her lower abdomen. He used his tongue to attack her clit with a vengeance. The combination brought on a violent orgasm. She thrashed so brutally that Jared struggled to keep his mouth on her bud. Haley spat clear liquid from her overheated vagina as the waves of passion enveloped her. When she finally crested and her body began to relax, Jared pulled his soaked fingers from her.

She didn't say a word for several minutes. Jared kept himself busy nibbling her neck and lightly massaging her breasts. "Holy fuck!" she finally whispered. "You have my permission to do that absolutely anytime, anywhere," she instructed, still with her eyes closed.

Jared laughed and said he would absolutely take advantage of the offer. Once she was able, Haley grabbed Jared and kissed him so hard she practically devoured him. She pushed him between her legs and aimed his cock at her entrance. He already knew how wet she was, so he plunged all the way in one fierce stroke. Haley kept contact with his lips but let out a low moan when he penetrated her.

Haley was through with gentle. She rolled over with Jared still inside and ground herself against his fleshy steel. Jared wasn't expecting such an attack. He grabbed Haley's hips and quickly matched his rhythm to hers. He closed his eyes so he could concentrate on the velvet vice that clamped his cock as she pumped up and down his length

"Oh, fuck, Jared! Oh, fuck! You feel so good!" she yelped between breaths. He was too enthralled to speak. The friction of her clit rasping against his hot skin released more fluid, and her thrusts became more savage. Suddenly, she screamed, "Sweet fucking God!" and she undulated against him. Jared lost all control and shot rivulet after rivulet of cream into her. He ground his teeth together, unable to breathe or utter a sound due to the intensity of his orgasm. When her clit could take no more, Haley fell off of Jared just as his cock oozed with one last emission.

They both lay in pools of sweat panting hard. They held hands, because they were unable to do anything else. When she was finally able to speak, Haley said, "We may have to sleep with snorkels."

Jared burst out laughing and offered, "If I'm ever able to use any of my extremities again, we can go back to my place to sleep."

"Oh, hell no," she said. "As soon as my pussy stops vibrating, we'll just strip off the sheets and sleep under the blankets."

"A vibrating pussy, huh?" he asked, chuckling. "Can I help?"

"Well, you can't go near it with your fingers, your dick or any part of your mouth. If you use any of those, it'll become a runaway pussy for sure."

"Runaway pussy? That could present a serious problem. I could try my elbow."

"Let me see it. Nope ... that's too sexy too. I guess I'm on my own."

Still laughing, Jared said, "You're a nut! What got you so full of energy?"

"Being so full of penis," she answered. "It's like I get an adrenaline rush after a great fuck, you know?"

"So, every time we make love, I have this to look forward to?"

"Pretty much," she said moving over so she could snuggle with him and lay on his chest. "I also have a confession to make."

"Oh, Lord, what're you confessing, my adorable chatterbox?"

She looked up at him and said, "In high school, I had the biggest crush on you."

"Really?"

"Duh ... like half the girls in our class."

"Half? Wow, think how many other horny, QUIET girls I must have overlooked. Can I see that yearbook again?" he asked giggling.

"Oh, no you don't," she said punching and tickling him. "That wonder wiener of yours is all mine!" She tickled him harder.

"Okay, I give! You get sole custody of the wonder wiener."

"Good!" she said as she settled back on his chest. "But, I did, you know ... I thought you were so hot that I went to every basketball game just to watch you. And, I still don't even know the rules." That made him laugh out loud.

"I know I keep asking this, but how could I have not seen how spectacular you are? I looked up your picture in the yearbook, and I remember you now. Even with braces and glasses and, what was that other thing ... zits! Even with all that, you were very, very cute. I don't get it."

"You were probably too busy being blown and getting laid by the entire cheerleading squad every night."

"Oh, right ... the nightly orgies! How could I forget? That's how I flunked ceramics, you know."

Haley laughed and slapped him, "Well, I'm sure I wasn't far off."

"You are so far off; you aren't even in the same galaxy. Haley, I need to ask you something, and I want you to promise to tell me the truth."

She shrugged and said, "Okay."

Jared winced and asked, "Did I ever do anything stupid in high school that hurt you or made you feel bad?"

"No."

"Really? Are you just saying that?"

"No, you were always very sweet to me. We didn't talk much, but you were very nice when we did."

"Whew!! I was so worried I was a dick to you."

She reached down and gave his crank a yank as she said, "No, you were never a dick to me. You've really got to stop worrying about high school. That's ancient history."

"Yeah, but, the thing is I was just talking to the guys about how I meet girls, but none of them mean anything to me. Like this girl, Merrill? She just dumped me, and the only thing I felt was sorry for myself because I wasted so much time with her and stupid because I waited for her to break up with me. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, you show up, and I can't go three complete seconds without thinking about you. Of course, now, my brain'll be completely occupied trying to figuring out how to get you naked again."

"Now, who's the chatterbox?" she said laughing.

"Yeah, okay, I get the message. Maybe we can just lay here while you do that dick thing again." Haley laughed so hard she rolled off of Jared.

"So, where do we go from here?" she asked.

"Well, I figure I'm safe because you've had a crush on me since when?"

"Sophomore year."

"Sophomore year, okay. And, you know you're safe because all I do now is sit around telling you how gorgeous you are. So, my suggestion is to do nothing ... just be. I'm already so comfortable with you, Haley, I feel like we've been together forever – which I wish was true!" He rolled over so he was on top of her and looked in her eyes. "The only thing I know for sure is I don't ever want to let you go."

Haley brushed his hair out of his eyes and said, "Then don't. One less thing."

Jared chuckled at the reference and said, "Life with you is definitely going to be a box of chocolates!" They rolled around on the bed playing and having fun until Haley hit the cold patch of bodily fluids and screamed. Then, they laughed ... and laughed ... and loved.

LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers
12