The Halls of Academe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to get Philip excited. "Exactly. Those were the colors, all right."

"What are you talking about, Phil?"

He sat on my couch. "The department orders posterboard for matte work, architectural models, couple of other things. We don't usually use colors like that, of course. About a year or so ago, though, some drawing major wanted to frame her work in freaky colors for her senior show. She ordered tons of it and charged it to the department, way more than she needed. We were stuck with about a dozen sheets of the stuff."

"So the Art Department owns the same posterboard that was used for the signs, is that what you're saying?"

Philip shook his head. "I didn't care, but some of my snobbier colleagues were not going to have that shit lying around." He shrugged. "So we voted to donate it to the Student Activities Office. It made sense, actually. Some organization or club could use it to make eye-catching signs." His grimace was eloquent. "This isn't quite what we had in mind."

I thought for a moment. "There must be dozens of registered student organizations and clubs on campus. Doesn't narrow it down a great deal."

"No, except--" Phil leaned forward and lowered his voice. "How many student organizations are into outing people?"

I was stunned. "What?

He nodded. "You might not know that LEGAL, the Steelman gay and lesbian student organization, recently voted to endorse the concept. There are some loose cannons in that bunch."

"But--" I was still groping for answers. "It's true that I'm not exactly a poster child for gay liberation. But I've never hidden who I am. And I've never used my closeted power to oppress gays on this campus--unless you count flunking people who deserve it as oppression. According to the statistics, ten percent of everybody I've flunked has got to be gay."

Philip smiled. "You do have the reputation of being a hardnose, Glenn. Still, though, have either you or Drew ever made someone in LEGAL mad? Might be worth looking into."

Drew, though, was skeptical when I told him what Philip had said.

"Glenn, I know some of the students in LEGAL. Sure, they're intense, but they're not mean. And this was mean."

We were at his place, getting ready for bed.

"Well, maybe you're right. Still, it's the best lead we have so far." I wanted to wrap this up, because Drew was flopped naked on his bed, hands behind his head, and the sight of him was making it hard for me to think straight.

"When are you coming to bed?" he demanded. He looked at me and snickered. "My god, you still have your pants on."

"Take them off of me, then, if you're so impatient." I moved toward him. Drew had a little surprise in store for him. I hoped he'd like it.

He unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. I saw his eyes widen. He looked up and grinned. "Aw, you."

I was wearing my swimmer strap. After my workout at the pool that afternoon I'd put on another, dry one instead of my usual underwear.

"You sure know how to cheer a guy up," Drew said, sitting up and putting his mouth on the full pouch. He worked on it until the head of my dick poked up past the waistband.

My pants came off pretty fast after that, but Drew made me keep the jock on for quite a while, until the pouch was soaked with his spit and my precum. He tugged on the straps as he ate out my ass from behind, my head buried in the pillows. Then he flipped me onto my back and peeled the thing off. He took the lube from the table beside the bed. His eyes locked onto mine as he applied it to his unsheathed cock with slow, twisting strokes until the shaft and head glistened in the dim light.

"Just so you know, I'm DDF," I told him.

He smiled. "I knew that last night."

His cock slid in without any pain. We gasped in unison. "Sweet Jesus, that feels incredible," he said.

His motions were slow and tender, as much from his not wanting to cum too fast as wanting to tease me. My arms were free to wrap around his broad back and shoulders. My hands felt his rock-hard butt muscles contract on each thrust.

I took hold of his face and drew his lips to mine. As we kissed Drew finally lost control and began to drill me. I clamped my ass muscles tight around his raging shaft, trying to squeeze the prize out. He broke away and shouted, "Take it!" as he plunged in and held his pulsing tool as far in me as he could. I felt his cum flood into me for the first time. That was all it took to send me over the edge. Without my ever having touched it my own cock shot white spurts across my stomach and chest as I gasped and tossed my head from side to side.

Afterward we lay in each other's arms. I felt a peace inside and a bond with Drew even stronger than what I'd felt up until now. I'd never cheat on him again.

"I've been thinking," he said. "It's been getting warm lately. Spring is really here." I nodded.

"How about going to the lake this weekend? We haven't been there since last fall."

My heart leaped at the thought, but my head worried. "Are you sure that's a good idea?

"Why wouldn't it be?"

I tried to think of a reason, but Drew supplied it for me. "Because we'd be, what, flaunting our relationship by being naked together in public? It's not illegal out there."

"Still--"

"Who's going to see us? Elden? Jon? Not likely." He looked into my eyes with that intent expression. "Glenn, you're the one who said they were trying to break us up. Why should we let them--whoever they are--keep us from doing what we want to do? Don't misunderstand me," he said, smirking, "I'm not going to fuck you at the lake. That would be hot, but I'm not that stupid."

"Aw," I groaned in mock disappointment, then smiled. "Okay. Better make sure we have sunscreen."

Saturday dawned bright and sunny, a perfect day for a lake trip. We got an early start, and the parking lot had only a few cars in it when we arrived. My spirits began to lift as we walked along the paved path above the jagged limestone outcroppings that led to the water.

Drew turned to me. "How about here?" We left the path and picked our way down the rocks to the edge of the water. We found a flat ledge in the sun, spread out our towels and peeled off our clothes.

Despite the fact that being naked together was usually a cue for rampant, wanton bodily contact, today we both felt content to lie next to one another, not touching. There was something peaceful and innocent about sunbathing outdoors when it was still winter according to the calendar.

After a while Drew reached over and grasped my hand. I turned and smiled at him. For the moment all our trials seemed very far away.

"This is nice, isn't it?"

"Mm hmm. If only we could stay here forever," Drew said. "To hell with that damn place."

He rose and stretched. "I'm going in."

I turned and watched as he slipped into the water and dove under. In a moment he broke the surface, gasping and whooping.

"Jesus, it's cold."

I shivered. "Brrr. I think I'll soak up some more sun."

Drew grinned. "You're such a wuss." He dove under and began to swim out into open water. I watched him go until he was a long distance away, his powerful arms still stroking. He seemed small and vulnerable against the wide expanse of blue water, and a lump rose in my throat. I thought about the first time we had come here last fall, soon after he had arrived at Steelman. So much had happened since then, good and bad.

He turned and began to swim back in. When he was about halfway back I clambered to the edge of the rock. Even though I tried to slip in gradually the icy water still made me gasp. I stroked as hard as I could toward him. Drew saw me and started to tread water. By the time I reached him my heart was thudding with the cold and exertion.

"Isn't it great?" he said, his hair plastered to his head.

I reached out with both arms and hung on to his shoulders. "Being anywhere with you is great."

He kissed me, his breath warm on my cold face, then turned onto his back. "Is this a gorgeous day or what? It might as well be spring already. Look how green it is up there," Drew said, gazing toward the shore.

The next moment a cascade of water hit me in the face, blinding me. "What--"

Drew had bolted upright, his eyes locked on a point in the woody hillside above the rocky ledge where we had laid our clothes.

"He's up there."

"Who?" I didn't get an answer. Drew had begun swimming vigorously toward shore. Puzzled and scared, I stroked after him, barely keeping up.

We got back to our spot and pulled ourselves out of the water. I sat on the edge of the rock, winded, but Drew, without pausing, began to pull his shoes on.

"I'm going up there and find him."

"Who?" I asked again, raising my voice in frustration.

Drew looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. "Nathan. Nathan Lewis."

"What?" I said, thunderstruck, but Drew was already clambering up the rocks toward the woods, naked except for his Nikes.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
31133113almost 18 years ago
You tease!

I'm always amazed--though by now, I shouldn't be--at how you manage to give such heat to ever sex scenele. Combined with the tension of the story, these really sizzle. Can't wait to read the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
There's a good reason for all those red H's.

I have enjoyed all of your stories, but this one has really got me in suspense. I can't wait to read the next chapter(s). (Why do I see something unexpected coming up?)

I also think the sex scenes between Glenn and Drew are extremely hot too. You have me really routing for this couple. If your not already a published writer making millions, you should really think about it. I think I speak for more then just myself when I say you write stories worth paying for. Anyway, take care and please keep writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
My Lord My Prince Ch. 01 A royal attraction beyond belief.in Gay Male
Tenderness Ch. 01 A young man is brutally attacked, and finds love after.in Gay Male
Love Unexpected Ch. 01 It's love at first sight for Paul.in Gay Male
Sam Roommate & friend lose a game and confess his love.in Gay Male
More Stories