The Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"Play with me, drive me nuts...the way you drove mother nuts last night!" she demanded hotly. I had every intention of doing just that!

Karen's lips were tight, pink and full! Spreading them with my thumbs, I ran each up and then down her tender puffy lips, listening to the delight of her pleasured sighs as I did so. It was fascinating, watching her hard little clit emerge from its tiny protective cocoon already glistening with desire as I spread her even further, caressing each side of her tender nubbin with my thumbs, gently pinching, holding it between them before backing off, once again running them fully down the depths of her glistening plumb. Placing both thumbs together, I eased them equally, gently inside, basking in her heat, her moisture, withdrawing them, now sticky coated with her essence which I then reached up, applying it to her nipples, smearing them with her own juices and flicking gently at her hard erect nipples before repeating the process.

"Fuck! You really are driving me nuts!" she cooed as she shuddered beneath me, my fingers once again exploring her depths, my tongue only then the lightest of touches upon her extended clit.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned once again as my tongue now lapped softly, tenderly upon the tiny little girl prick that poked playfully upwards, extending itself as though seeking an even firmer lap of my tongue.

"Suck it, please suck it!" she begged me.

One hand now caressing her breast, her nipple a sensation of delight as my fingers pulled upwards upon it in perfect harmony with my lips as they surrounded her tiny clit doing the same. An additional finger probing her depths, stealing the moisture inside which I used to then coat and cover her neglected nipple with, feeling her lubrications as they softened her hard nipples, my tongue dancing happily, excitedly up and down her clit, then slithering like a snake downwards between her lips, probing her cunt before traveling upwards once again to where her clit waited anxiously, expectantly for my tongue.

"Oh my God! My God!" Karen squealed, now undulating herself on the table, hands gripping the edge of it, holding on, though she humped upwards against me now in a feverish desire to fuck my face into oblivion. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

I had no intention of doing so, though I slowed her pleasures, torturing her even further as I merely wrapped my lips about her sweet clit, holding it there, gently sucking as though nursing at her breast.

"Oh you fucker you!" she cried out, hovering, dangling on the edge of bliss, my tongue slowly increasing the tempo, flicking her clit as fingers once again began to pinch, judging the amount of pleasured pain she could tolerate as I once again tweaked them, pulled them in conjunction with my lips now fervently sucking her clitoris.

Karen's orgasm was upon her before she knew it, sneaking up on her, seizing her in a paralyzed spasm of pure white-fire ecstasy that burned through the very core of her soul. Her scream of delight was ear-piercing, her fingers now white-knuckled as she gripped the edge of the table, her ass coming up as she arched her back in an impossible span that she held indeterminately as my mouth continued to suck, swallow and vibrate her clit with a thousand flicks of my tongue that robbed her of her senses.

That hot honey buttered cream oozed from her pussy in a cascade of sweetness unlike any I had ever known before. I devoured her, drinking her nectar, then plunging my tongue as deeply into her depths as I could in search for more of it as she continued to tremble, her orgasm washing over her in wave after wave until she lost track of where one ended and another began.

#

I sat there, simply licking her, my tongue no more than a tickle of thought upon her almost too sensitive little split. She continued to moan, her breath a whisper of pleasure now, the tremors only then gradually subsiding as she found the strength to sit up, glancing down towards me.

"I have never...and I mean never, been eaten like that before in my entire life!" she told me with a look of wonder truly shown in her sparkling surprised eyes. "Did you eat mom's cunt like that?" she asked making me laugh as she asked it.

"Ah no...not yet anyway," I said sitting back now, licking my lips of the residue of her spending.

Karen grinned wickedly at the thought of that. "Good, now I have something to tell her about and make her jealous!" she replied contentedly.

Gazing down at my somewhat softened prick Karen now slid off the table standing before me. "Your turn!" she told me. "Lay down on the table, I want to make you just as crazy as you did to me!"

I soon lost all sense and track of time. Her mouth at first working like a vacuum, sucking the life-force from me, then so gentle I could hardly feel it, yet exquisite in the light delicate touch as her tongue flittered about my flesh like a butterfly seeking refuge, suddenly turning into a swarm of bees that enveloped, stung with tiny prickles of sweet pure pleasure that coaxed the volcanic eruption that now boiled deep within my balls.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" I screamed, feeling the torrent of juice suddenly explode from the depths, her mouth first catching the initial splurge, then releasing me in order to watch, watch the spray of my ejaculate which she now directed fully against her breasts, slapping her tits with my cock, still stroking it, milking it as I continued to spray my semen, drenching her breasts in the thick creamy substance.

And like her, I lay for a time in what felt like suspended animation, now watching her as she smeared and massaged my spending into her breasts.

"Like mother..."

"Like daughter," she finished for me.

#

I managed to get both yards done though it was late in the afternoon when I returned and made preparations for mowing our lawn. I finished the front, saving the back for last, accepting a nice ice-cold beer from Pauline as she greeted me along with Karen who I noticed was already nude, now lounging contentedly in her chair just beneath the canopy of the awning on the deck smiling upwards towards me.

"Obviously, she was telling the truth!" Pauline said, drawing my attention to her and away from her daughter. "I've never seen her as contented, or relaxed as she is now," Pauline added, "And she's right...now I'm jealous!" though she smiled with a look that appeared anything but, hinting at more expectantly, though she continued. "I picked up some nice thick juicy steaks for dinner," she added taking a seat in the lawn chair next to her daughter. "Once it's cooled down, thought we could enjoy another nice meal outside later."

"Sounds good," I said suddenly feeling famished, though for food this time. "But I really do need to finish mowing the yard here first."

"Don't let us stop you," Karen said finally speaking. "But I hope you don't mind if we just sit here and watch you work," she added.

All I could do was laugh at the two of them, walking over, pulling on the cord and firing the lawn mower up as I began to make my way back and forth across the property.

I had made two full passes not once looking up or over in their direction, but when I did, I accidentally released the handle stopping the mower. I'd expected to see Karen still laying there in the nude as she watched me, I was actually beginning to get used to seeing that, but now Pauline was as well, each of them just sitting there looking at me with smiles on their faces.

Once again I pulled on the cord, firing the mower back up and began making my way down the side of the lawn away from them, smiling outwardly to myself at how wonderfully strange it was to be living here.

Though strange was a mild word to use perhaps as I turned on my row now heading back towards them, once again glancing up. This time I was greeted with something new entirely. Both women now sat with their legs bent at the knee, openly spread with fingers busily twiddling their twats as I turned and began to approach them.

Reaching the end of the yard, I turned passing by, once again looking over and called out above the noise of the mower.

"You ladies enjoying yourselves?" I asked, shaking my head in wonder, though not in surprise at their uninhibited teasing display. "Very much so!" Pauline answered back grinning as she did.

Admittedly, it was wickedly hot seeing the two of them together like that, openly masturbating themselves in front of one another while watching me, and perhaps one another for all I knew. As I continued to move along the backside of the yard, I felt my erection growing, and then grinned inwardly as I approach the far side of the yard, which I knew would momentarily take me out of their sight. I decided in that split second to tease them as much as they were teasing me with a little surprise of my own.

Knowing I had stepped from view, I managed to keep one hand on the mower keeping it engaged, though dropping my shorts, stepping out of them, kicking them off to one side. Now buck-naked, with my hard firm erection leading the way, I continued on along down the side of the yard, once again re-emerging, but this time giving them a nice view of my ass as I continued on making my loop, once again turning and mowing sideways as I faced them. The peals of laughter that I heard told me my surprise had indeed caught them unawares, only then turning looking up as they both clapped their hands in appreciation for my unexpected ploy and daring action.

"Ok, you win," Pauline said as I drew closer, just then finishing the last of the yard. "We thought we would try and break your concentration, but you ended up breaking ours!" she told me still chuckling. "Wish to hell I had a camera!" she added, "Quite the picture you made there pushing the mower along with your prick sticking out in front of you like that!"

"Could say the same for you two myself, not every day I get to see two women sitting side by side fingering themselves while I mow the lawn, though I do think I saw Mrs. Benson standing in the window touching her breasts earlier today when I was mowing hers!"

I saw Karen's eyes widen, her hand reaching up to remove her sunglasses. "Which one is she?" she asked her face suddenly frowning.

I laughed, "Gotcha!" I grinned towards her. "There IS no Mrs. Benson, Mrs. Browning yes, but she's that little gray-haired lady I mow the lawn for.

Pauline laughed at her daughter's obvious real jealousy. "Maybe she is, but I bet she was standing in her window watching you too!" she added. "I certainly would if I was her, even at that age!"

"You know, I think she was too come to think of it!" I said continuing the game though Karen had now caught on, feeling embarrassed in showing her emotions and feelings the way that she had. I walked over picking up my unfinished bottle of beer and drank from it, sitting down as I did. "You know, all fun aside, maybe we really should sit down and talk about all this sometime," I told the two of them. "I really do like it here," I went on, "but the last thing I want to see happen is for anyone to really get upset or jealous about anything going on."

"I'm not jealous!" Karen stated indignantly, though she had crossed her breasts with her arms, affectively concealing them. Pauline sat glaring over at her daughter. "Ok, well maybe just a little bit," she smiled quirkily, but not with you mother...you should know that."

"Yes I know dear," Pauline acknowledged, "But Matt's right. What if he decides to bring another woman home with him some evening? What then? What will you think about that if he does?"

She sat thinking about that for a moment. "Yeah, you're right, I guess it is sort of silly of me to think that he wouldn't sometime, but it has helped me to make up my mind about something else though."

"Oh? And what's that?" I asked.

"Well, before you ever do get serious about someone else, or maybe even mother herself!" She added with a knowing look tossed her mother's way, "which I guess at some point you probably will, that maybe it's time you fucked me first before that happens," she said simply and boldly, though this time surprising her mother as much as she'd surprised me with her statement. "Ok if we have dinner first?" Pauline shot back trying to evade the statement though glancing towards me. "And might be that Matt would like some time to consider your request himself first before making that kind of a commitment to you," she added.

"I wasn't talking about right now!" Karen responded, though catching on her mother was trying to make light of things. "Just sayin...maybe it's time."

"Yeah, maybe it's time we get dinner started too," Pauline said glancing towards me once again as I sat there nursing what was actually an empty beer bottle, not knowing quite what to say about all this. "And you're forgetting something else too," Pauline reminded her daughter.

"No I haven't," Karen said as she stood in preparation of going inside. "I just haven't told him about that yet," she told her mother. "Maybe you can and see what he has to say about it," she finished, and then turned before either one of us could say any more.

"Ok, so...what did I miss?" I asked, obviously there was more, and with any luck I wouldn't be kept in the dark with regards to it either.

"After we eat," Pauline grinned. "I want to have a quick chat with Karen before we continue this any further," she explained. "So perhaps after dinner, we'll continue this discussion and give you a chance to think about things without feeling any pressure from us regarding it."

"It?" I asked myself curiously. "It?"

#

The steaks were delicious, dinner fabulous, though most of it was eaten in silence. It was perhaps the first time since having moved in and having gotten to know the two women that it had ever been like this. And though it certainly wasn't an uncomfortable atmosphere that we ate in, it certainly was a subdued one.

"Ok, so anyone ready to discuss what we'd started talking about earlier?" I asked. There had been sufficient time that I knew they must have spoken about it by now. I had showered, shaved and actually put on some fresh clean clothes by the time I'd begun barbequing the steaks, so I was fairly confident that they must have.

"If you are," Pauline said looking at me, though getting a nod of approval from her daughter simultaneously before she continued.

"Whenever you're ready," I said sitting back in my chair, wondering as I did so what it was I was about to hear.

"Well, let me begin at the beginning," Pauline said trying to find a place to start.

"That's usually the best way to do it," I answered back, trying to ease the sudden tension that had developed for whatever reason.

Pauline smiled, nodding her head. "As you're already well aware of, Karen and I have always had a very open, very honest relationship with one another, perhaps at times too open, and too honest even, at least which most of the people we know would frown upon it, or even find it too disgusting to ever imagine."

She had a point there. Not many people I knew would see their relationship as being a normal one, but I held my tongue waiting for her to continue.

"For example, the day that Karen discovered my toy stash, and decided she wanted to try one for herself, rather than trying to hide that she did, or sneaking off to experiment with it, she came directly to me instead, just as she always had done, and hopefully always will rather than be ashamed or embarrassed to ask me about something, or sit down and discuss it."

"Nothing wrong in that," I reflected honestly. "Too bad more kids can't approach their parents in that way either."

"Exactly my feelings," Pauline agreed. "So anyway, I was there when Karen first came to me, told me she wanted to try out the toy, which wasn't at all that surprising to me when she did, especially since I'd known she'd been openly masturbating for years, just as she knew I did, which again I never tried hiding from her in knowing either."

I didn't speak, just nodding my head in agreement with that.

"But what I'm trying to say here," Pauline paused, "Is that I'm actually the one that helped her break her hymen, so though she's still technically a virgin, never having been with a man before, which I know she's already told you about, it was me that was there to help ease her through losing her hymen, so in that sense...I was her first!"

I realized now what she was saying, telling me. "You actually were the one to penetrate her then, the first I mean, even if it was with a vibrator."

"Yes, she was," Karen finally spoke after sitting there in silence for most of the conversation so far. "And it was because of her gentleness, kindness and considerate caring for me that I made another decision with regards to that afterwards."

"Which was?" I asked.

"Which was...her wanting me to be there with her when she had intercourse for the first time," Pauline said simply. "We talked about it at length for quite some time afterwards." "I can imagine you did."

"Yeah, obviously there would be a few obstacles in trying to overcome if she continued to feel that way, and still want me to be there if and when the time came."

"Obviously," I said seeing several of them already without even expressing them, nor did I need to, as I was sure they'd already done that several times over.

"Not many men would probably understand, or let lone want a woman's mother there when it happened the first time."

"Not many no," I agreed. "Though perhaps a few," I added remembering my own wicked past. "A few perhaps...but the likelihood being, not many would be as understanding or as accepting of it, which is one of the reasons why Karen has waited this long, as she has mentioned it to one or two, all of which thought her to be joking with them, jerking her around when she mentioned it."

"I'm sure, but I'm still trying to see this from your point of view, is it because you're worried that it would hurt? Or that someone might try and hurt you if they got too carried away?" I now asked Karen directly.

She laughed at that, "Heavens no, and it's got nothing to do with that either, which is the part most people don't or wouldn't understand." I waited.

"Like we've shown you, and like few others understand or accept, mother and I have always been close, we've shared a great many things..."

"Like me you mean."

"For one, yes," Pauline interrupted, "But like Karen was saying, this was something she wanted me to be there for, to share it with...her first time. Not because she was afraid, not for any of those reasons which is what most people would think, if they even allowed themselves to think about it or consider it in the first place. She simply...wanted me to be there to share this special intimate moment with her. So you can see now, and perhaps understand why very few would accept it, let alone allow it."

"Ah yes...I see what you mean now," I said finally understanding.

"So the questions remain, Karen has obviously decided she's ready to take that next step, and she's chosen you as the man she wants to do it with. So the first question is, do you want to be that man."

"And the second question is then, would I have a problem with your being there when we do?" "You are correct," Pauline sat looking towards me, waiting for an answer.

I paused for a few moments, for dramatic effect, perhaps I shouldn't have, but I wanted them both to feel like I'd given it reasonable consideration before answering.

"Yes...and No."

They both had confused expressions on their faces for a moment, which I figured they would have by my response.

I laughed, confusing them even more for a moment. "Yes I'd like being that man, and no Pauline...I have NO problem with your being there when it happens, does that clarify my response a little better?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers