The Happy Campers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy controlled the coupling in her own frantic way, using Conrad's body to extract pleasure for herself. She didn't much care if he reached a climax or not, but Conrad was in a world of his own. He felt Macy's cervix massaging his sensitive knob as she coiled under him. Her vagina puffed up and her love muscles hardened forcefully around Conrad's cock. Macy went to full throttle, cycling up and down like the pistons in a locomotive, furiously stoking the conflagration in her belly. The friction burned into Conrad's thick rod. A singular pyrotechnic orgasm propagated through both of their bodies, blinding them with a brilliant flash, deafening them with its report. Conrad didn't think his furious pumping would ever stop. Macy's senses failed altogether as a cataclysmic firestorm raged through her body.

They drifted to earth again slowly, like ashes falling from the sky. Macy thought about her shredded shorts lying in the brush and she began to feel very naked. She was naked, of course, but now she felt insecure about it. She listened to the sounds of the forest with increasing suspicion. Every rustling noise sounded like footsteps. "So, Mister Conrad the Ripper, what am I going to wear back to camp?" she scowled. "You look pretty good just the way you are," Conrad quipped. "I especially like your doo," he continued with a grin, making an oblique reference to Macy's disheveled hair. But he had to accept the burden of solution, after all...

Conrad rummaged through his backpack. "Wanna candy bar?" he asked hopefully. "Um... yeah," said Macy; "but I don't see how that's going to make me decent." "Wait... okay, here we go," said Conrad; "you can fix anything with duct tape!" And he did. Conrad dutifully taped Macy's blue denim shorts back onto her body with broad swaths of shiny silver duct tape. He stood up and offered Macy a hand. When he had helped Macy to her feet, Conrad asked her to turn around and model for him so he could admire his handiwork. "I think I missed my calling. I should have been a gaffer," he chuckled.

Macy and Conrad endured some strange looks from other campers on their way back through the campground, but the day passed without further incident. Next morning, fastidious Macy determined that she would have to make a trip to the laundry due to a shortage of clean clothing, shorts and panties in particular. She bagged up the dirties and collected her soap, dryer sheets, quarters, a magazine to stave off boredom, and proceeded down the path.

When she got to the laundry, the unthinkable came to pass. There was Julie, huddled over a washing machine, lifting wet laundry into a plastic basket. Macy saw her as if through a dark tunnel, all peripheral vision suddenly missing. She lost her load on the floor.

Julie heard the crash. She looked up and saw Macy scamper clumsily after a bottle of soap as it went rolling under the change machine. Julie stopped what she was doing and came to Macy's aid. "Are you feeling okay?" Julie asked, with a serious note of concern in her voice. Macy stared blankly into Julie's eyes, trying to form a sensible response. Julie's quizzical expression gave way to a warm smile. There was no hint of accusation in her countenance. "I'm Julie," she offered; "Julie Prosser, and I don't bite." Macy summoned up all the courage she could muster and replied faintly; "Hi, I'm Macy. I felt dizzy for a second... I'm probably just tired... I should be okay in a little..."

"You look awfully pale. Maybe you should sit down," Julie said, with that serious tone in her voice again. Macy agreed that it wasn't such a bad idea.

After a few awkward minutes, Julie helped Macy load a washing machine and start it churning, and then sat down next to her. "I do hope we can be friends," she said; "but I have a terrible confession to make." Macy's consternation only increased. It sounded so backwards, so contrary to the facts. "I'm the one who should be confessing," she thought, but she couldn't utter a syllable.

Julie explained; "Colin and I carried our picnic basket out into the woods yesterday afternoon. We had a perfectly delightful picnic near a little pond at the end of the trail. When we started back to camp we heard somebody cry out. It was a strangled kind of sound, like someone might be in trouble, so we decided to have a look around."

Macy's ears began to feel very hot as Julie went on; "We found the source of the ruckus pretty soon. It was quite a sight! This naked man was hacking your shorts off, Macy, with a little folding knife. He pulled them out from under you and sent them sailing. There you were, in nothing but those cute little panties, holding your hands over your face. Then he ripped off your panties and tossed them in the bushes, too!"

"Colin was mortified, but I knew you weren't going to get hurt because that man was so careful to hold your shorts away from you when he cut them. Colin is such a wuss. If it had been a rape scene, he couldn't have done anything to stop it."

Julie clearly liked to gab. She rambled on; "Was that your husband, Macy? I mean, I don't mind if it wasn't, but Colin would never, never in a thousand years, rip my clothes off like your man did. How on earth did you get him to do it?" Her last question seemed to betray real envy, but Julie's talkative, outgoing manner was so infectious that Macy just couldn't hold everything inside. "That was Conrad. He's my husband, all right; we've been married more than 20 years," Macy said shyly. Making a feeble attempt at levity, she added; "Yesterday I called him Conrad the Ripper."

Macy's worst fear was soon realized, however, as Julie continued her earthy monologue; "I'm afraid to admit it, dear, but Colin and I had to watch everything. What would you do? You were magnificent, Macy, and so was your Conrad, just magnificent. I don't think I will ever see anything more beautiful than the pair of you making passionate love in the forest." Julie did seem sincerely touched by what she had witnessed, but Macy stared vacantly at the floor, her dignity in shambles all over again.

Unbelievably, Julie added; "When we got back to the rig, Colin was completely obsessed. As soon as the door was shut, he flipped my skirt up and had me bent over the dining table, hanging on for dear life. I couldn't get a wink of sleep because he did me three more times in bed last night. Macy, I'm a worldly old lady; believe me, I dearly love to get laid, but he fucked my eyeballs out! He nailed me again from behind this morning when I brushed my teeth, and he filled me so full that I'm still leaking!" A triumphant smile spread across Julie's face as she enumerated Colin's carnal excesses.

Macy was stunned. It is truly remarkable, she thought, how people reveal so much of their private lives to a total stranger. She wanted badly to balance the scales with Julie but she held back, hoping better judgment would prevail.

"Macy," Julie asked, "Do you mind, dear... Would you tell me your secret? How you got Conrad to tear your clothes off?"

"Well," replied Macy; "truthfully, I didn't ask for it, not yesterday, anyway... He wrecked my best silk panties, and I haven't got even for it yet... But if that's what you really want, I think I know a way." Macy didn't see how it could do any harm, so she described the modifications that she had inflicted on her old panties with the scissors.

"Oh, that's brilliant!" Julie gushed; "and it's so simple!" Macy's heart warmed again, and soon they were chatting like old friends. When Julie's laundry was out of the dryer and folded on the table, she invited Macy to visit their campsite. "I couldn't!" Macy exclaimed. "Oh, don't worry, Colin won't be there," Julie added hastily; "he took the truck into town for an oil change. Please drop by, just for a minute. There's something I want you to have."

Macy agreed, reluctantly, to find Colin and Julie's campsite as soon as her clothes were out of the dryer, and Julie left the laundry room with a childlike goodbye wave.

When Macy arrived at the site, she was impressed. Colin and Julie had an enormous, nearly new fifth-wheel trailer crammed into the diminutive campsite. Pop-out extensions pushed into the foliage along both sides of the wheeled albatross. A satellite dish sprouted on the roof. "Very nice," she admitted to Julie. "We live in it," said Julie; we're full-timers. We sold our house and this is all we have-- it's our home now."

Macy suddenly felt sorry for Julie, but she didn't have time to dwell on it. Julie hauled her into the rig and showed off the raggedly perforated panties that she had been practicing her new craft on. "Well, what do you think?" she asked Macy anxiously. Macy held them up to the light and pretended a critical inspection, then rendered her judgment. "Oh, I think this will do very well, Julie, very well indeed." Macy grinned as she recalled Conrad's reaction to her latest rainy-day escapade. "No problem!" she assured Julie.

There was a nondescript paper sack lying on the dining table. Julie shoved it into Macy's hands, saying; "I bought this stuff for Colin and I to play with, but he couldn't be persuaded, you know... He wouldn't have anything to do with it. So anyway, it's yours, dear. I'm sure that you and Conrad will know what to do with it."

Macy added the paper sack to her load of clean laundry and trudged back up the path to her own campsite. She put away the neatly folded clothing, and then emptied out the sack to see what sort of cast-off property she had fallen heir to. A tangle of heavy fabric and cordage fell on the table. It looked like a collection of dog collars, maybe, but the plush linings and soft woven nylon cords didn't make any sense... A glimmer of understanding flickered around the edges of Macy's mind... Then a light went on. "Conrad, come look at what we have here!" she said excitedly.

Conrad was just as puzzled as Macy had been. "Its for lovers who like to be tied up," Macy explained; "I read about this stuff. Some people get a big kick from being restrained when they do it!"

"Whoa, that's too kinky," Conrad intoned, but a grin stole around the corners of his mouth as he said it. Macy knew she had him in her talons then... Just a few more things to arrange... "Oh, come on, Conrad! I think it would be great fun!" Macy cajoled; "Is Conrad worried about what Macy will do to him while he's tied up? Do you want me to go first?"

Conrad was probably more worried about what he would do to Macy while she was tied up, but it didn't take long for Macy to persuade him. After all, her batting average was close to 100% so far, and Conrad was not inclined to miss out. "Would you open up the sofa bed please, Conrad?" Macy said; "Let's have a look. I wonder if there's anything to tie the ends of these cords to."

Macy was right to be concerned-- there were no convenient attachments for bondage apparatus in their vacation trailer. "Hmmmm," Conrad mused; "I've got enough tools in the truck, most likely, but I'll need some good stout eye bolts. Do you think they would have 'em at the general store?" Conrad asked rhetorically. And off he went, but not before Macy had given him a list of grocery items to pick up, "while you're there."

When Conrad returned from his shopping trip, he handed off the sack of groceries to Macy and changed into his grubbies. The tool kit proved more than adequate. Conrad soon had four gleaming eyebolts mounted in the floor near the walls, one at each corner of the sofa bed. As he cleaned up the debris, picking strands of carpet out of the drill bit, he asked Macy; "What are we gonna say if somebody asks us what those bolts are for?"

"Ummmm, couldn't we just say that they're tie-downs, and leave it at that?" Macy suggested. Before Conrad could answer, she steered to another topic. "Are you sure these bolts will stay in the floor? You're such a strong, beefy guy. What if they come loose when you're getting a big thrill? I don't want to get hit by flying bolts!"

"Tell ya what," Conrad said confidently; "let's test 'em. I'll lay on the bed and you figure out how to work those cuffs." Macy couldn't believe her luck. She quickly agreed to operate the restraints while Conrad became her willing guinea pig. It was a bit awkward, to say the least, getting the first pair of cords attached to the floor bolts behind the sofa bed, but Macy hurriedly made them secure and then fastened all four of the cuffs on Conrad's wrists and ankles. She knotted the two remaining cords to the bolts in front of the bed last, pulling Conrad's legs and arms close to the corners of the bed, leaving him precious little range of movement.

"Okay, I'm ready. Flex those muscles!" Macy huffed, almost breathless from the exertion and repressed excitement building inside her. Conrad tugged on the restraints mightily, pushing his body down into the sofa bed with each strenuous attempt. The bolts didn't budge. "I don't think those bolts are going anywhere without some help from a tow truck," Conrad concluded with satisfaction.

Macy crossed her arms and contemplated Conrad, in his grubby jeans and T-shirt, trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey, struggling on the bed. She couldn't resist an appetizing teaser before ordering the main course. "You look so helpless there, Conrad, so thoroughly subjugated. I suppose I could do just about anything I want with you. Wonder what I should try first?"

"Hey, I'm not ready yet!" Conrad complained; "I've still got my clothes on! Besides, you said you would go first!"

"Well, you're right about the clothes, especially those filthy old sneakers," Macy said. She went to Conrad's feet and untied his shoelaces, then pulled off both shoes. "There. Now you won't dirty the bed while I'm concocting your entertainment!" she observed impishly.

Macy loosened her belt and lowered her shorts to the floor. She stepped out of them, leaving her sandals behind as well, and then raised her shirt up over her head and flipped it off. She removed her bra too, letting her titties jounce merrily as she climbed onto the bed beside Conrad. Macy left her panties on, though, and she wanted to make sure Conrad knew it. She lifted a leg over Conrad's chest, stood on her knees, and crept up over his outstretched arms. Macy lowered her fragrant crotch over Conrad's lips, giving him a kiss that wasn't a kiss, a tantalizing whiff of victuals that he could not touch or taste. She raised her arms up and locked her fingers together behind her head, displaying her breasts in the most fetching way for Conrad's wide eyes to ponder, but not for his hands to caress.

Conrad started to struggle in earnest. He pulled on the unyielding cords with all of his strength, but it was no use. He was Macy's enfeebled captive now, for better or worse. Macy made the most of her queenly power. She got up and slipped her panties off, then resumed a regal posture just above Conrad's face. She licked her fingers, then spread her soft pussy lips wide open and pleasured the tender flesh inside with her long, slender fingers, sliding them down between her moist inner lips, pushing them inside a little, then drawing them back up and around her swollen clitty bud, flicking it rapidly back and forth with her fingertips on every third or forth stroke.

Macy closed her eyes and let the pure sensations suffuse her rarefied consciousness, like electric current flowing through ionized gas in a neon sign. Conrad couldn't take part in Macy's illumination, but he basked in her radiant sexuality.

Conrad could see, and smell, and feel, Macy's arousal building. Her tension increased by degrees as she expertly whipped herself into a heady froth. Conrad saw her juices flow more and more freely, coating Macy's fingers and reddening cunnie with aromatic fluid. Her scent changed, assuming a heated, volatile quality. Intermittent spasms in Macy's thigh muscles, rhythmic rotations of her pelvis, and the intense, frenzied motion of her fingertips directly over her clitty all told Conrad that she was cruising for an explosive orgasm.

Conrad strained against the bonds. He found a strange new sort of comfort in them, in the resistance that foiled his desires. He wanted so badly to hold Macy, to be united in her channel of love, to help her up to the mountaintop and scan the vistas above the clouds together.

Conrad felt Macy go very rigid. Her breasts were heavy and swollen, nipples stiffly erect. She doubled over as her belly muscles all responded at once. Her eyelids closed and fluttered. The shade of her skin turned bright red, seared with hot blood coursing through engorged capillaries. Conrad saw Macy's overwrought cunnie contract spasmodically, sucking into her body with no part of him there to fill the void. He felt his unemployed cock nearly burst with need as Macy went spinning, senseless, into space above him.

Macy's trajectory was a long one. When she did return to reality, she was flushed and breathless for several minutes longer. "Oh, my, my, my," she sighed; "my, how I do love myself!" She moved beside Conrad's spread-eagled body to examine her prey, to see if he was ready for consumption.

A damp spot was wicking outward above the huge lump in the crotch of his jeans. The slightest touch of her hands sent Conrad into a fit of writhing and moaning. The muscles in his arms bulged out as he stretched the cords to their limits. Macy was sincerely impressed that the simple restraints could hold such a man. She suddenly felt pity for Conrad, and almost gave in at that moment. She thought about how to untie the knots. They had been tied in such haste that it wasn't going to be easy. But then Macy righted her lurching vessel. "This won't take much longer," she thought; "and I really do owe it to him."

Aloud, she said; "uh, Conrad, it looks like something has come up here. Do we need to give this guy some attention, do you think?"

"Oh, God, something, anything, just do something, please!" Conrad moaned miserably."

"Okay," Macy said; "but how are we going to get this poor little guy out here where I can see him?"

"Well, I certainly can't do it!" Conrad howled in frustration.

"Let me think," Macy said in a stage whisper. "Hmmmm, oh yes! I know exactly how to do this." Macy got up and ran to the other end of the trailer. She pawed through a drawer. Out came the sewing kit. She ran back to Conrad's side, just as he started whining for release. "Conrad," Macy said reassuringly; "be cool, man, this isn't going to hurt. Now just hold still. Just a little longer, okay?" Macy's tone was that of an emergency room nurse trying to calm a trauma victim.

Macy took the scissors out of her sewing kit. Conrad recoiled instantly, but the restraints held him firmly in check. She attacked his jeans at the right leg first, cutting swiftly up the leg to Conrad's sensitive bulge, then slowing down as she cut outward, around the pocket and up to the waist. The left leg went next. Macy dropped the remaining flap of denim down between Conrad's widespread legs, exposing his tainted briefs and the ballistic missile inside, now threatening to pierce the trailer's low ceiling. She lifted up the fabric to apply the scissors again.

Conrad quit breathing. He would have turned blue if Macy hadn't finished the job in good time, but Macy had been trained as a nurse. She knew her way around a hospital emergency room! The T-shirt went last. Snip, snip, snip. Up the middle, over the bellybutton to the neck, then out across his shoulders to the arms. Conrad stopped breathing again as she cut away the fabric around his neck.

Macy finally had her victim fully de-feathered and ready to eat. She went down for a taste. "Ummmm, so big, so hot and hard, so slippery," she said approvingly; "this thing is ready to blow!"

Conrad groaned and strained against all of the bonds at once. His leg muscles stood out like stalks of celery in a bunch.