The Harem: Episode 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so?" Sarah asked with an arched eyebrow. "Because it sure looks like me seducing you here."

"If that's how you want to see it, that's fine," Rose teased. "But I think I wiggled my finger in your direction and you came running right after me. Ever hear of playing hard to get? The more I resist you, the more you want me."

"Maybe so," Sarah admitted with a naughty grin. "But now you just have to shut up so I can fuck you."

Rose certainly didn't need any extra coaxing so when Sarah again pressed her lips to hers, she forgot to care about who was seducing whom. Rose kissed back with a vengeance, sucking Sarah's tongue into her mouth while she did some exploring with her own tongue. Call times were easily forgotten about as the girls kissed and touched each other through their clothes. The layers of fabric denied access to the soft girl flesh that lay underneath, but that didn't stop Sarah and Rose from touching anywhere and everywhere they wanted.

Rose's black t-shirt was a recent souvenir from a Nine Inch Nails concert and it was one size too small. Of course that was how she had wanted it and Sarah certainly appreciated the look of the tight t-shirt straining against her chest. During the course of the kiss, Sarah's robe opened and Rose got in a few good stares at the light blue bra and panties set that covered Sarah's naughty parts. Wanting to see more, Rose tugged that robe away and let Sarah attack her in her underwear.

Seeing a couch nearby, Sarah pushed Rose toward it. The raven-haired beauty got the message and allowed Sarah to push her down. Rose was used to being the aggressor, but if Sarah wanted to take her like this, then there was no argument forthcoming. Besides, Rose didn't care how she got it…as long as it was good. And Sarah's tongue certainly felt good in her mouth. Soon Sarah's hands were feeling good too, as they reached up and began to squeeze Rose's breasts through her shirt.

"Mmmm God I just love your tits," Sarah moaned as she felt the generous mounds of flesh that lay ever so close under Rose's t-shirt.

"Then take 'em out and play with 'em," Rose suggested. "You can feel how hard you're making my nipples."

"Mmmm hmmm," Sarah smiled in agreement. She then pulled up Rose's shirt revealing the flesh that lay braless underneath. Her mouth was quickly filled with that flesh as Sarah tasted what Rose was eager to offer to her. Rose cupped her breasts in her hands, giving Sarah even better access.

"Yesssssss suck on them," Rose urged. "Suck on those tits like the naughty little lesbian you are Sarah. Show me how much fun you had yesterday."

In order for her to do that she'd have to fuck Rose for hours, Sarah thought to herself with a happy grin. Sarah was still floating from everything that had happened poolside. They had all fucked each other silly and Sarah knew it would be a long time before she repaid Rose for setting it all in motion. Having both tasted and been tasted by Alyson and Eliza, Sarah knew the lines between her life here and her professional life were shredded forever. She felt nothing but elation over that now. She had been nervous before, but now all she could think about were tantalizing possibilities with other co-stars.

Her thoughts were also directed to the topless hottie before her on the couch. Sarah ceased her oral attention to Rose's chest and began kissing her way downward. She lavished kisses all over Rose's skin, kissing her stomach and eliciting a few tickle created giggles from Rose. Hmmmm, I'll have to see how ticklish this girl can get someday, Sarah thought. Rose's belly was soon covered with the remnants of Sarah's wet kisses and to say that the brunette wanted more, would be putting things mildly.

"C'mon…don't tease me," Rose whined as she writhed on the couch. Sarah had sunk to her knees and was pushing Rose further and further toward lustful insanity with her hot kisses and stubborn refusal to remove any more of Rose's clothes. "Go on…do it!"

"Do what Rose?" Sarah asked wickedly, reveling in the opportunity to have Rose begging for her touch for a change. It gave her a real rush to feel Rose's need and turn the tables on the house's resident provocateur. It had taken so little to get her worked up, and Sarah wanted her to suffer just a little bit before achieving release. "You have to tell me what you want or else I'm not going to know what to do to you."

"Awwwww don't fucking tease," Rose moaned, her arousal almost dripping from each word coming out of her mouth. "You know what I want!"

"No, you have to tell me," Sarah grinned.

"Oh you fucking hot bitch, fuck me Sarah!" Rose commanded. "Get these goddamned pants off me and eat my pussy so I can come all over your hot TV star face. Let me fuck your beautiful face Sarah!'

"Nasty girl," Sarah replied seductively. "Saying all those bad words to me. You'll get just what you want you nasty girl."

Sarah's hands then pulled open Rose's belt and undid the button to her jeans. She jerked them down her legs, immediately getting them tangled in her shoes. Rose thought she was going to lose it when she heard Sarah laugh in delight at this easily correctable predicament. Love was pure nympho and Jennifer was a slut in sheep's clothing, but to Rose's eyes only Sarah could easily switch back and forth from innocent to lustful. It was like going from 0 to 60 in a mere second and Rose loved it.

After removing Rose's shoes, Sarah finally got her jeans all the way off and cast them aside with her t-shirt. Sarah kissed up and down Rose's legs and over her thighs, knowing that all that stood between her and the warm slice of heaven that was Rose's pussy was a black thong that was already soaked with desire. Sarah slung Rose's legs over her shoulders so she could be right up in front of the object of her lust. The blonde then dragged her tongue over Rose's covered pussy, tasting the essence that had soaked through and making her lover shudder and writhe on the couch. Sarah's mouth watered over tasting more of her friend so she didn't even pause long enough to get Rose's thong off of her body.

Sarah pushed Rose's thong to the side. The second her pussy was uncovered, Sarah was all over her. With Rose moaning her encouragement the entire time, Sarah pressed her lips to her wetness; letting the smell and taste of her arousal overwhelm her senses. Sarah gave Rose a few nasty swipes up and down, but never pushed past toward her clit. As Rose squirmed on the couch, Sarah began sucking on the lips of her pussy, driving her lover wild and making her desperate for much more.

"Ohhhh yesssss my…my clit," Rose requested, her breath and words ragged. "Suh…suck…my clit. Suck my clit Sarah!"

Sarah pretended not to hear her and instead continued to suck and lick Rose's labia, always promising but never delivering attention to her clit. This drove Rose crazy with lust and frustration. On one hand she hated being teased like this, she hated being made to wait for her pleasure. On the other hand, Sarah was sooooooo good at this. Looked like she'd been paying attention to her sex lessons lately. The anticipation of orgasm was delicious and the agony Sarah was putting Rose through felt so sweet.

"Ohhhhhh you're sooooooo bad," Rose moaned, her words drawn out by the desire pounding through her body. "Fuck me you bitch! Don't make me wait for it you evil bitch!"

"I learned from the best," Sarah grinned, taking Rose's lust fueled words as the highest compliment. She decided that it was time to stop torturing her friend and she slid two of her fingers into Rose's pussy, her wetness allowing Sarah to penetrate her easily. Rose just about jumped off the couch when she finally felt contact with her clitoris and she began moving her body in time, humping Sarah's fingers and covering them in the juices that were boiling over inside her.

Sarah continued to finger fuck Rose as she tongued her labia, loving the feel of the juice that was spilling out onto her tongue. She knew that Rose was going to make her pay for this, but that was the idea. She was looking forward to payback from Rose because she knew it wasn't going to bring her anything but one intense orgasm after the other. If she hadn't wanted that, then why had she moved in here? If she'd wanted to go without, Sarah knew she could have just stayed with Freddie.

At the thought of her fiancée, Sarah slowed down just a bit. He was a distraction she didn't need, so when she felt Rose's hand apply itself to the back of her head and push her forward, she didn't resist. She didn't want to be thinking about anything else than the beautiful woman before her who was begging for her tongue.

Rose got exactly what she was hoping for when she shoved Sarah's face into her pussy. Sarah began a thorough tongue-lashing that rewarded Rose for letting her frustration boil over. She thought the girls had all been exhausted by yesterday's activity, but as Sarah's tongue worked her clit over, Rose was ecstatic to see that was far from the case. Sarah was taking her like she had been stuck in a nunnery for the past six months and Rose was reaping the benefits. Sarah's panties were soaked by now the light blue color was closer to dark navy. She began rubbing herself through her panties, stimulating her clit while eating Rose out.

"Awwwwww fuck yeah!" Rose grunted, holding Sarah down and making sure she wasn't going to be able to get away. "Work that pussy over bitch! Mmmmm they're gonna wonder why we're both so late and it's gonna be because you're fucking my pussy so nice!"

Sarah barely cared what time it was if she was late getting to work, then so be it. This was her priority at the moment and, as her face and tongue was covered in the hot juice that signified Rose's orgasm was close, she couldn't think of anything she wanted to be doing more. She was young, beautiful and free of her inhibitions. Everything else could wait until later. She withdrew her fingers to allow her tongue better access to Rose's honeypot and, as she tightened her grips on Rose's legs, Sarah set to work on bringing her lover off.

With her lips and tongue working hard on her pussy, it didn't take much work at all for Sarah to accomplish her goal. Rose seemed to spend her days in a perpetual state of heat, ready to rock and roll at a second's notice, so getting her off was never hard when she was into it. She was certainly into it here and with Sarah's tongue burrowed snugly inside her sizzling pussy, Rose knew her orgasm was going to be a big one.

That proved to be the truth moments later when Sarah hit the right spot with her tongue and Rose's floodgates opened. Sarah lapped up every drop of sex from Rose, covering her tongue in the taste that managed to be sweet and tangy. The perfect candy, Sarah grinned at the thought. Rose wailed her pleasure as loud as she can, no doubt giving Love and Jennifer a thrill in the process. Her pussy smashed against Sarah's face with every thrust of her hips, covering the girl in her essence and causing it to dribble just a bit down her chin and onto her barely covered chest. Sarah caught everything she could with her tongue and her fingers easily corralled what she missed. When she finally pulled away from Rose, Sarah made sure she got an excellent view of her licking those fingers clean, with long, loving tongue strokes.

Sarah had barely finished licking her own flesh clean, before Rose grabbed her and brought her in for a kiss. They passionately frenched each other, Rose's bare breasts rubbing against Sarah's bra and giving each girl a fresh shiver of arousal. Rose lingered in Sarah's mouth, tasting herself all over her lover's lips and tongue. When they finally pulled away, a small strand of saliva remained connected between them, acting as a reminder of their shared passion.

"So when do I get to thank you?" Rose asked as she reluctantly pulled her thong back into place. She wanted to keep the soaked garment on her body as a reminder of her morning activities. "You need to be taught a lesson about teasing people."

"Oh then how come you're the queen of tease when it comes to eating pussy?" Sarah laughed.

"But when I do it, it's nice," Rose replied.

"And that wasn't?" Sarah challenged.

"Good point," Rose smiled. "I think you have me there."

"Mmmm I like having you...anywhere," Sarah said, leaning in for another kiss and a soft stroking of Rose's bare breasts.

"So when can I have a chance to get you back?" Rose asked. "Or am I going to have to throw you down right now and tear your undies off?"

"I wouldn't put up much of a fight," Sarah said. "But do you think you can wait till tonight? I think my responsible side is kicking in again."

"If that's what you want, then so be it," Rose grinned as she pulled her shirt back over her chest and retrieved her jeans. "As long as I got mine. That's all that matters."

"Selfish witch," Sarah smiled.

"Slayer tease," Rose shot back and the two paused for another kiss before finally leaving behind fantasy for a little while to reenter their chosen profession.

* * * *

The sounds of the sexual commotion had naturally been more than enough to attract the curious attentions of Love. By the time she got to the source, Sarah was already face deep in Rose's pussy, so she decided not to interrupt. The two looked so into each other that Love felt her presence might detract from, rather than add to the fun. Besides Love always liked to watch and sometimes it could be just as fun.

Luckily she'd still been wearing her pj's so it had been easy for her to slide her hand down toward her pussy while she watched the fun. Her bottoms were quickly soaked through and Love rubbed her wetness all over her pussy, thighs and into her bush. She watched with wide-open eyes as Sarah feasted on Rose, her fingers working in time with the movements she witnessed. She didn't want to bring herself off though, she just wanted to make sure she was aroused like crazy.

Love felt so sexy when she was close to orgasm. It was like every movement she made set off tingles inside her body and she felt like she was glowing with pre-orgasmic anticipation. If she was going to be interviewing maids today, then she wanted to make damn sure she was glowing. If she was, then maybe she'd find the right one to attend to all of her needs.

Those delightful fantasies played in Love's mind as she pulled herself away from the scene in front of her and went to shower and get dressed. They provided a nice distraction from the problem that was really bothering her. She supposed she was going to have to get used to seeing her housemates disappear every day to their jobs, while she stayed home. It wasn't like she was unemployable or that she was one step away from the poorhouse. It was just that she envied them having good, interesting roles to play.

She knew it was just her insecurity rearing it's ugly head, but Love couldn't help but feel a little bad about being the only one of them not working steadily. They all seemed to have plans for their acting futures and here she was hoping not to be condemned to doing movies on the Disney channel.

Love sat on her bed, her hair still wet from her shower and her head in her hands, thinking things over when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in," Love said and Jennifer shyly opened the door.

"Ok, how weird was I acting?" Jennifer asked, appearing to have come down from her chemically induced high. "I didn't do anything stupid did I?"

"It was pretty out there," Love replied. "But besides not making any sense and seeming to have a nasty case of the munchies, you didn't do anything too bad."

"That's a relief," Jennifer sighed as she sat down on the bed beside Love. "I don't know what came over me, they offered me the stuff and I just couldn't say no. It just looked too good."

"Was it worth it?" Love asked.

"Oh yeahhhhh," Jennifer answered before blushing. "I think I might have had too many Popsicles, but was a nice way to start out the morning. You know if you ever-"

"Thanks, but that's not really my scene though," Love interrupted. Despite her love for all things sexual, Love was still a pretty straightlaced girl. She never even drank, much less did any drugs. The idea of getting high had never held much appeal to her. Maybe that was one of the problems with her image, Love thought to herself.

"Oh c'mon Love, all the cool kids are doing it," Jennifer teased. "What are you, chicken?"

"So this is how it is?" Love inquired. "I corrupt you with sex and you corrupt me with drugs?"

"That's the plan," Jennifer admitted. "At this pace we'll both be crack whores in no time."

"Oh stop it," Love as she playfully smacked Jennifer away. "So we have neighbors? Are they cute?"

"Well they certainly are different," Jennifer replied. "You'll have to see for yourself, I guess."

"Just as long as they don't interrupt the fun then there won't be any problems," Love declared.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that," Jennifer assured her, sealing her promise with a tender kiss. Jennifer could feel that something was bothering Love, so when she ended the kiss she sought the source of her discomfort. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"Oh it's nothing," Love said dismissively. "Just me being silly."

"No, tell me, what's wrong?" Jennifer asked, her concern evident.

"Well it's really nothing, but I guess I'm a little insecure about my career and all," Love explained. "I mean you, Sarah and Rose all have great jobs and I'm still scrounging around going to auditions, hoping someone will give me a part where I don't have to run around in a tank top or pine over Scott Wolf. Sometimes I feel like no one is going to give me a chance to show what I can do."

"Oh sweetie, don't feel bad," Jennifer replied tenderly, bringing Love into a hug. "You've already accomplished so much. You shouldn't worry about all that. People love you. I've seen all those fan letters you get and all those websites about you. Just because people aren't banging down your door to give you the lead in some stupid sitcom that will get cancelled in three weeks doesn't mean anything. That's a good thing. You don't want to do some piece of garbage just so you can be working. There's the perfect project out there for you and I know you'll find it."

"Thanks Jen," Love said. "I guess I just need to hear that every now and then from someone who's not my mom."

"It's no problem," Jennifer said, holding her friend and lover tight. "You're so young and beautiful and talented. Everyone else is going to see what we see soon. I just know it."

"Did anyone ever tell you you're a great shoulder to cry on?" Love asked.

"Oh that's only cause they've never seen me high on pot," Jennifer replied and the two girls began laughing. A ringing cell phone was the only thing that interrupted them, and that sound forced them out of their hug.

"Yours or mine?" Love asked.

"Mine," Jennifer said as she answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello, Jen?" a familiar voice said on the other end. "It's Jewel."

"Jewel? Hi!" Jennifer replied, seeing Love's eyes light up at the mention of their busty Alaskan friend. "What's up?"

"Ummm well, I don't really know how to say this right," Jewel began nervously. "It's just that...well I really had a lot of fun yesterday. God, I just can't stop thinking about it. You were all just so beautiful and mmmm I just loved every second of it."

"Well we had a lot of fun too," Jennifer said. "It was new for all of us, but I really want to do it again soon."

Love's eager nodding was evidence that she too wouldn't need much coaxing to engage in another day like that.

"Yeah, well that's kind of why I called," Jewel said. "Ummmm were you serious about saying that we could like move in with you?"

"Yeah...most definitely yeah!" Jennifer said happily, dreaming about having that beauty near her every night.