The Harem Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie is a taught a humiliating lesson.
1.1k words
3.7
86.3k
13

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie's eyes widened, and tears of shame welled up in them.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll be properly trained like a good little bitch," he said matter-of-factly. "Now stand up and follow me."

Sophie did as she was told, following her Master across the room and back down the hallway to her room. He opened the glass door and led her inside, then shut it behind her. Then he crossed to the "bathroom" corner. As he turned to face her, Sophie realized his rock-hard cock was still protruding from his jeans.

"The hole in the floor is where you will go to the bathroom from now on. Every room has one of these, save the living room—the one in which we met. You may use any toilet you wish, provided of course"—and here he glared at her sternly—"that you are allowed to remove the plug. Understood?"

Sophie could not speak with the plug in her mouth, so she merely nodded.

"Now I want you to stand over the hole and void your bowels."

Sophie immediately burst into tears. Waves of humiliation and shame swept over her, and tears poured down her cheeks. But the Master stood firm, pointing to the hole.

"Baby girl," he said softly, "there is nothing embarrassing about this. You were given an order, and as you now belong to me, you will obey my every instruction without a second thought."

Sophie bowed her head and moved to the hole, placing one foot on either side of it. She began to crouch down, but the Master's voice stopped her. "No. I instructed you to stand. You will stand while you take a shit."

Sophie stood, closing her eyes and summoning her courage. She did indeed feel the insistent end of a rather large shit pushing against her anus. What a relief it would be to...

Abruptly her asshole widened and a thick, heavy log of shit slid steadily out. It pinched off after about a foot and fell straight into the hole. Sophie trembled for a moment, then released a stream of silent gas. This was followed by a massive log of shit which hurt her anus to expel. She pushed out four inches before she heard the Master's voice again: "Stop!"

Her eyes snapped open. He was leaning against the edge of the bathtub, jacking off his massive dick while he watched her. He smiled when he saw her looking at him. "Turn around, baby. Get down on your hands and knees."

She complied, too humiliated to put up a fight. Now the log stood out a good five inches from her asshole, suspended between her fat, round ass cheeks. She longed to push the rest of it out, to get rid of it, but her Master continued. "Now pull it back in."

She did. She concentrated all of her efforts on sucking the log back into her bowels until her asshole closed up behind the end of it. Pussy juice streamed into the hole between her knees.

"Now once more," the Master instructed. "Push it out, just a little, then pull it back in."

The log peeked out two inches before it was sucked right back up into Sophie's tight ass. She heard her Master moan. "Okay, babe, shit that thing out."

Once painful and agonizing, the log now slid easily out of her anus, drooping after twelve inches or so and finally falling out of her ass and into the hole. Despite her embarrassment and shame, Sophie was now so horny that she didn't care when her asshole opened and another soft, gooey shit slipped out into the hole. She didn't care what her Master saw—after all, he was masturbating to it. Her pussy lips spread and a clear stream of piss arched into the hole, spraying harder and harder as Sophie emptied her bladder.

"Attagirl," her Master moaned. Suddenly Sophie felt his hands on her ass. She stopped pissing for a moment, but he moaned at her to continue. She resumed her lewd piss even as he began to lick her asshole, still covered in shit. He forced his tongue inside, cleaning her tight anus. Sophie moaned, reaching between her legs to toy with her clit. At last her bladder was empty, and her stream of piss slowed to a trickle, and then stopped completely. Still he licked her ass, cleaning every inch of her dirty flesh.

When he was satisfied she was clean, he sat back and told her to roll over. She did so, still toying with her pussy. As she watched, he unbuckled his pants and slid them off, revealing the full length of his dick and his large, heavy balls.

"Baby girl," he said softly, "I want you to take that plug out of your mouth and flip it around. Attagirl, hold the base between your teeth. Now I want you to get behind me and shove it into my ass with your mouth."

He got on his hands and knees on the tile floor, still jacking his massive dick. Sophie, a little lit and painfully horny, got behind him and spread his ass cheeks with her hands. Already wet with saliva, the plug was quick to penetrate his asshole, although she had a little difficulty pushing it much further. Mere inches away from his stretching sphincter, she watched as it strained to take the massive plug. The Master moaned loudly, jacking his dick faster and faster.

Suddenly his ass gave way. Sophie hadn't anticipated the speed with which his asshole sucked the object in, and she found her face planted between his ass cheeks. Feeling dirty and thoroughly turned on, she began to lick around the edges of the plug, lapping at his dilated anus with something bordering on hunger. This was too much, and with a holler, the Master began to cum, shooting ropes of gooey, white sperm across the room.

At last his orgasm subsided, and he collapsed onto the tile floor. "Slide the plug out, baby," he instructed. When she grasped the base with her hand, he interrupted her: "No. With your teeth."

Sophie took the base in her mouth and pulled. It was even harder to remove than it was to shove in, but at last it slid free of his ass. The Master exhaled with pleasure.

At last he got to his feet, pulling his pants back on. "Present your ass to me," he instructed Sophie. Almost eagerly, she knelt, putting her face to the tile floor and thrusting her ass up at him. The plug slid in without much difficulty, securing itself deep within her bowels.