The Haunted House Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer blinked at them. "Umm you must be...." she began.

"The Demented Tailor" finished the man in purple.

"The Demented Tailor?" echoed Jennifer. "That doesn't sound right!"

"Yeah, well unless you want to get sued for copyright infringement, I'm the Demented Tailor," snapped the main in purple. "I may be a demon of the second level, but even I know better than to cross those Disney lawyers."

"Alrighty," agreed Jennifer as she walked towards the table. "So this tea party is what you were late for?" she asked the rabbit.

"Tea Party?" replied the rabbit with scorn. "I don't get in a hurry for fucking tea." As Jennifer watched, the rabbit produced a bottle from somewhere and took a huge swig. "I only drink whisky girl, and I came here to see the stripper!"

"Stripper?" asked Jennifer looking around. "Where?"

"He he, I'm looking right at her," smirked the rabbit as it gazed meaningfully at the cleavage that showed through the still unbuttoned top of Jennifer's dress.

"Oh!" said Jennifer and she looked over at the Demented Tailor who nodded at her.

"The table is all yours my dear," said the man in purple. "Get up there and take it all off!"

"Yeah, take it all off baby," said the Off Color Rabbit.

Jennifer climbed up onto the table and began to wiggle her hips back and forth while the Demented Tailor and the Off Color Rabbit shouted ribald encouragements. Jennifer flipped up her dress to show them a glimpse of her white panties and saw a bulge appear in the front of the purple pants that threatened to push right through the fabric. Jennifer strutted around the table, letting the dress start to fall off her shoulders. She clutched the front of it to her bosom for a couple of minutes as she worked the rabbit and the tailor into a frenzy of anticipation. Around her in the woods, Jennifer got the distinct impression that other eyes were watching as well. There were gasps when she finally let the dress fall to the table and she stepped out of. Her ample tits were spilling out of her white bra as Jennifer continued to dance on the table. Off came her black shoes, kicked away to land in the trees. Smiling bravely she undid her bra and out came her firm round boobs and when Jennifer looked at the Demented Tailor, he was rubbing his erection through his pants, his eyes focused on her. Jennifer reached for her knee high white stockings, but he gestured for her to keep them on, so instead she peeled down her panties and stood on the tabletop wearing only her knee high white stockings.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," muttered the Demented Tailor and he reached up and grabbed Jennifer by the waist and pulled her off the table and sat her down in his lap. Jennifer could feel his hard cock rubbing on her ass as he bounced her up and down rubbing her body against his hard on. "Do you know why my nick name is the Purple Man?" he whispered in her ear as his hands roamed over her big soft tits.

"Because of your clothes?" ventured Jennifer as she ground herself into his cock and felt him licking at her neck.

"Not even close," he whispered back and pushed her to the ground in front of him. In a flash he whipped out his hard cock and waved it in Jennifer's face." The cock was a very nice ten inches, not the biggest Jennifer had seen but very nice. The head, however, was much larger than normal and the huge bulbous end was a glistening throbbing purple. "Suck me girl," the Demented Tailor order Jennifer and she opened her mouth obediently to gobble down the huge cock head. She had to strain to get the knob into her mouth and it puffed out her cheeks as he began to thrust it in and out of her mouth. The Demented Tailor grabbed the back of Jennifer's head and shoved it down further onto his cock and he began to pull her and push her mouth up and down his shaft. The cock was so thick it made her choke and gag, but the Demented Tailor just kept driving his cock in and out of her mouth, pausing now and then to wipe the huge dripping organ over her face before shoving it back between her lips.

As Jennifer knelt there on the grass, clad only in her white stockings with her mouth being fucked hard, she felt something behind her and out of the corner of hey eyes, she saw the Off Color Rabbit behind her stroking a big orange shafted cock. "Ok little girl, time to feel my carrot," said the rabbit and he pushed his cock into Jennifer's pussy and began to fuck her. Jennifer's big mounds bobbed up and down in time to the dual fucking she was getting. The fur of the rabbit felt soft and sleek on her ass and back as it thrust itself insider her while the huge purple headed organ in mouth pistoned in and out. Only small gurgling sounds escaped Jennifer's mouth as she was impaled on the two cocks that drove her back and forth between them

The Tailor came first, pouring a massive load of sticky cum into Jennifer's waiting mouth. The rich cream filled her mouth and Jennifer swallowed it all but one mouthful that she managed to spit into her jar when the Tailor's eyes were closed in rapture as she licked and sucked his cock clean. "Oooooooo Jennifer, where do you want me to pour my carrot juice?" asked the Off Color Rabbit and Jennifer told him she wanted a nice facial with it. The Off Color rabbit was only too happy to oblige and he rolled Jennifer over onto her back and jerked off his cock in her face until he moaned and shot a thick stream all over her face.Again, Jennifer managed to collect a mouthful for her jar and then with cum still spilling down her face, she got up and dressed. It took her a few minutes to find one of her black shoes, but when she was dressed, she skipped off down the path on the far side of the clearing, leaving the very satisfied rabbit and tailor behind.

Jennifer continued to follow the path through the woods wondering how she was going to find her way out of this Wonderland when it abruptly ended in front of a large stone castle with a moat around it a drawbridge providing a way across. There were sounds of laughter and partying coming from inside the castle, and Jennifer cautiously crossed the drawbridge expecting to be challenged at any time. Everyone seemed to be having too good of a time to worry about her and when she emerged into the courtyard, she saw a great crowd of people laughing, drinking, eating and generally having a good time. Jennifer was standing there looking bemused and didn't see the two soldiers come up behind her until each grabbed an arm.

"Hey, let go of me," Jennifer cried out and struggled to get free, but the two men were too strong and they bustled her through the crowd into the inner part of the castle.Their only response to her pleas was to tell her that she was to be taken to the Queen. Jennifer and her captors came to a pair of large gold doors guarded by another pair of burly guards who opened the doors at their approach.Jennifer was carried inside and then thrown sprawling onto the rug.Rising to her knees Jennifer looked up at the two large thrones on top of the dais in front of her. The Queen was a tall, buxom brown haired woman dressed in rich red robes. She was also a dead ringer for Raquel Welch. The King, was a tall black man, dressed entirely in black and he too looked vaguely familiar to Jennifer though she could not at the moment place him.

"I suppose you are the Queen of..." began Jennifer.

"The Queen of Tits," broke in the Raquel double."I may be a demoness, and meaner than a rabid dog, but I don't want to cross those Disney lawyers. Those are real mean mother fuckers. Not that I have anything against fucking your mother or anyone's mother for that matter," she nattered on.

"And you are?" asked Jennifer turning to the tall black man.

"I am the King of Cocks of course," said the man with a smile. "Do you want to see why they call me that?"

"Oh that is quite alright," said Jennifer quickly. "Tits and cocks, hmmm, I wonder what the other two suites are in this weird deck of cards?"

"Oh pussies and asses of course," said Raquel stepping forward. "Now give me some head!"

"Isn't that supposed to be off with her head?" asked Jennifer cautiously.

"If you prefer," snapped the Queen, "that can be arranged."

"Umm, no. Don't got to any bother for me said Jennifer with a sigh and stepped forward towards the Queen who ripped open her long silk robe to reveal her naked body underneath. Just like the real Raquel she was very well endowed with firm ripe melons that rivaled Jennifer's for size. Sinking to her knees in front of the Queen, Jennifer began to lick the royal pussy with all the enthusiasm she could muster.

"Oh yes baby, lick my pussy," moaned the Queen clutching Jennifer face hard against her mound." It takes another woman to know how to please a woman properly with her tongue and you are very good at it my dear." Jennifer flushed at the praise, but kept on licking the Queen's tasty pussy. Her tongue found the royal clit and Jennifer sucked on it driving the Queen into a frenzy of moaning that finally climaxed in a flood of pussy juices spattering Jennifer's face.

"Your turn," moaned the Queen as she pushed Jennifer across to her consort who once more smiled at her and stood up. When he dropped his robes, Jennifer gasped in shock. This guy was not just hung, he was HUNG.A huge 18" cock snaked down his leg, only half hard. Jennifer looked back up at his face and he smiled at her.

"The images we both wear are taken from your subconscious my dear," smiled the King of Cocks who was more than living up to his name. "We are both people you saw in movies and desired. You lusted after a lesbian experience with Raquel Welch when you saw her in a movie once and also after me when you saw me in a movie once."

"But, I don't recognize you. Who are you?" gasped Jennifer trying to tear her eyes away from the hardening monster in front of her. Then her eyes widened in recognition. "Oh no," she whispered.

"Oh yes," my dear replied the King.. "Remember the day you snuck into the porno movie theatre as a young girl and saw your first hard cock? Long Dong Silver at your service and I do mean service!" Jennifer knelt there gaping up at the duplicate of the huge cocked porn star she had lusted after and barely noticed when he ripped open the front of her dress to let her big boobs fall out. "Mmmm, I want to put my 18 inches between these babies," he whispered to her and pushing her back on the plush carpet, he straddled her chest and slipped his monster dick between them.

And I thought Harold was hung, thought Jennifer as she watched him slam his cock between her tits. The thing was so long that a full eight inches of it pushed deep into her throat while his balls touches the bottom of her tits. Jennifer slid her tongue around the shaft of the huge black cock fucking her mouth and opened her mouth wider to take in as much as she could. The King looked down at Jennifer gulping in his big black snake and saw how much the blonde slut was enjoying it and pushed his cock even deeper. Inch by inch Long Dong slid his cock into Jennifer' gaping mouth. It is impossible to take the whole thing in my mouth thought Jennifer but inch by inch it slipped down her throat. Totally impossible to get it all, but it was still going in! This was a place where the impossible can happen if you want it bad enough and Jennifer wanted that whole 18 inches in her. There were spots in front of her eyes and she was close to blacking out when she felt Long Dong's balls bump on her chin. Jennifer thought that she had achieved the ultimate in oral sex but then she realized it was just the start because Long Dong slid his cock back out of her mouth so only the tip was inside then slammed the whole length back down her throat! Again and again he pulled his cock out and rammed it back home. Five times. Ten times. Fifty times. Jennifer finally lost track of how many times he shoved his whole length down her throat. It was not humanly possible to do what she was doing, but she was still doing it. He only had about nine inches buried in her when his cock exploded and sent a gusher of cum down her throat. His dick was still spewing huge wads as he pulled it out of her mouth and shot his jism all over Jennifer's face and tits. Jennifer wrapped her hands around the huge black shaft, slick with his cum and her saliva and jerked it to milk out every last drop though she did save one sweet mouthful for her specimen bottle.

Surveying the cum splattered Jennifer, the Queen looked around the royal audience chamber. "Ok, who wants her next?"

"Next?" mumbled Jennifer through cum smeared lips." What do you mean next?"

"Oh my dear, you just did the King and me, but we are only two cards in the deck.It is only fair that the rest get a crack at you too!"

Jennifer's head swum as looked around the room. There were 52 cards in a deck and she had only fucked two of them which left 50 more to go! In front of her stretched a long line of men and women anxious for their turn with her. Jennifer opened her mouth to protest that she couldn't possibly handle that many cocks and pussies but the first man in line just slid his cock between her lips and began to fuck her face. Oh my, thought Jennifer as she looked up at the face of the man fucking her mouth. I didn't realize I had ever had a fantasy about Pee Wee Herman or that his cock was that big! For his part, the Joker of the pack just kept pumping his cock into her mouth. This is going to be a long night sighed Jennifer as she felt the cum begin to stir in his balls and rush towards her waiting mouth.

End Of Chapter 9

12