The Haunting of Ally Ch. 02

Story Info
Ally's unseen house mate keeps the orgasms coming.
939 words
4.51
39.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II (Please read Part I first)

Ally's first thought was that someone might have broken in but that was forgotten when reason told her she hadn't heard anything out of the ordinary. Swallowing hard she felt a force push down on her shoulder. Fear made her legs give way and sit her back to that large chair. That force on her shoulder smoothed down her body until it ran over her right breast. Only when it closed around her breast did she realize it felt like a hand again.

"Who's there?" she ventured only to hear silence in the blinding darkness. The grip at her clothed breast began to massage the flesh with an uncanny knowledge of exactly what turned her on the most. Her nipple was pinched over the fabric and rolled until it almost hurt. Daring to move she lifted up her hands as if to push away whomever was there but her hands met no resistance, nothing to push away.

"Please... what are you?" she whimpered as a second hand joined the first and now both breasts were being fondled over her clothing. "Shhh..." came a breath on the cool breeze that send a shiver down her spine. In a heart's beat her shirt was lifted up and yanked from her body. It hurt as it was so forcefully pulled over and off of her head and arms. She had no choice but to lift her arms and allow it. The cool of the air now touched more skin as did the cool touch that now moved her bra straps off of her shoulders. The clasp between her breasts gave way and her bra fell open off of those large mounds. She gasped when each nipple was again tweaked and tugged on.

In the pitch darkness Ally was forced to rely on her other senses. She couldn't hear anyone else breathing or moving. All she could do was feel the things that were being done to her body. When her jean shorts were suddenly yanked on and roughly pulled down her legs she let out a whimper. Fingers had to dig into the arms of the chair to avoid being dumped onto the floor.

Her panties faired a worse fate as some force ripped them at the crotch and rendered them useless. Naked now save for the remnants of her panties about her waist Ally began to fear. She tried to stand up but that same strong force pinned her to that chair. She felt hands slide down her thighs and part her knees no matter how she fought it.

A part of her mind didn't want to fight it at all for the first experience like this had led to a most amazing orgasm but then again nothing about this was natural and it was frightening the force that was being used on her now. With her knees forced and held wide apart she felt fingers part her pussy lips. It wasn't fingers she felt upon them now but the soft smooth muscle of a tongue. This feeling of a tongue wiggled against her clit making her writhe and choke out a moan. Despite her fear she was becoming more and more wet the more this tongue worked on her pussy.

Soon enough it felt like a face, a man's broad strong jaw line, was pressed into her pussy. That tongue was wildly licking and flicking at her clit. Panting with effort to breathe Ally leaned back in the chair and gave into the onslaught to her sex. That tongue dove into her deeper and deeper to mimic a cock fucking her. She was suckled on so hard she screamed out the pure pleasure it brought her. Sweat beaded her forehead and ran in small rivulets between her breasts. Fingers dug into her ass gripping her pulling her to that mouth and talented tongue.

When she cried out next it was because her body was wracked with such a hard orgasm that she thought she'd black out. Dizzy from panting and trembling from the force of sheer pleasure Ally could feel once again the presence was gone. Her cum coated her thighs and dripped from her pussy a sight she suddenly saw when the lamp flickered on again. She could see her clothes tossed about the room, her ruined panties still hugging her waist, the lewd display of her naked body spread open in that chair. Her hand went to her breast and felt a sore nipple. She wasn't going insane, this was real.

The next morning Ally was almost afraid to do anything in her house. She spent most of the morning out in the garden weeding and turning the soil so she could plant some new flowers. By afternoon time she decided perhaps some investigation into whom had previously owned the house might be a good idea. After washing up and changing into a fresh sun dress Ally was about to leave the house and head to the town's small library when she noticed a door at the end of the upstairs hall way.

She hadn't really noticed this door much before just dismissing it as the door way to the attic. Being in the attic of an old house wasn't necessarily her idea of a fun time so she had avoided it but now it made all the sense in the world to see what was up there. Maybe, just maybe she'd find answers to this mysterious presence that liked to have it's way with her body.

Stay tuned for part 3 when Ally discovers some secrets hiding in the attic.