The Hawaiian Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I assumed Jerry was taking good care of her crotch holes. While sucking Jerry, I could see Blake still sawing away in Pat and heard her cry out that she was cumming again and watched her wrap her legs around Blake's hips and thrust her cunt forward as she wet his huge penis with her juices. Then Blake threw his head back and cried out in passion as he began shooting sperm into the beautiful cunt he was fucking. When Pat felt the gush of hot cum fill her hole, she went into another orgasm and Blake collapsed on top of her with his enormous member still inside her. Then Jerry lifted his wet face from Mary's pussy and said that he wanted me to fuck him as he fucked Mary and we broke apart and got into position. Mary lay back and guided Jerry's erection to her cunt and, as soon as he was deep inside, I lubed his ass and popped my cockhead inside his anal opening and worked it back and forth until it was really smooth.

Then I began to fill his ass with my meat as he fucked Mary and she moaned as his cock probed her depths and looked up at him as I stroked in and out and asked him if my cock felt as good as his in her. Jerry was in his glory as he loved to be fucked while he was fucking someone, male or female, and his moans and groans sounded beautiful to me as I fucked him while listening to Mary describe how good his cock felt in her. Then my organ jerked and shot a load of hot cum into Jerry's sweet ass only to be followed by stream after stream of cum as I experienced spasm after spasm. While I was emptying my balls in him, Mary cried out and thrust her cunt into him as she flooded his organ with her juices. As she held him tight, his orgasm struck and his big cock started spurting hot cum into her and the three of us went to heaven together.

Pat and Blake applauded us as we broke apart and joined them relaxing back on the pillows. After cleaning up and refreshing ourselves with snacks and cold drinks, Mary and Pat said that they both would love to watch the three of us work on each other a while but cautioned us not to cum as we are to save every drop of our collective cum juices for them. Blake lay down on his side and motioned Jerry to lay his head on his thigh as I rested my head on Jerry's thigh and took his half hard penis into my mouth. Then Blake rested his head on my thigh and covered my cockhead with his mouth and the three of us got into a rhythm of sensual, slow sucking. I loved Jerry's penis. I loved his taste and the feel of his thick meat in my mouth and I lost myself in nursing on his organ as Blake swallowed my meat and groaned in ecstasy. We were sucking each other for quite some time when Pat told us to quit as they wanted the use of our cocks now.

Reluctantly, we parted and Blake fed his mammoth erection in Pat as I started to fuck Mary. Jerry came up behind me and fed his erection into my asshole as I fucked Mary and just as the three of us got into rhythm, he pulled out and got behind Blake and worked his cock into his ass and kept moving back and forth fucking both of us as we were busy thrusting into the gals. It wasn't long before Pat started to cum and then Mary followed her into that special world of pleasure as both of them told us to keep fucking them. My penis swelled and ejected hot cum juices into Mary's hungry cunt just as I heard Jerry groan and shoot a load into Blake. Pat doubled her efforts to get Blake to cum and contracted her pussy around his massive organ to milk it and it worked as he suddenly cried out and his cock shot his load of cum into her bringing her to another climax when his juices splashed against her cervix.

We were all a little exhausted by then and decided to call it a night as we planned on showing Blake and Mary around the Island tomorrow and would be getting together again for sex tomorrow night. By the time we arrived back at my place, all we wanted to do was sleep and that's exactly what we did. Those threesomes and moresomes with Pat and Jerry made my days in Paradise unforgettable and I look back on them with fond memories.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12