The Hidden Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny spread out the blanket as Clay put down the picnic basket. Then he stretched out as Jenny kneeled down and opened the basket. Inside, she had white wine, a couple of actual crystal glasses, some kind of salad and, Clay was surprised, some turkey. There was also some pumpkin pie. Sweet, he thought.

He opened and poured the wine as Jenny prepared a plate for each of them. Then they sat and ate while looking out at the ocean. Gulls, of course, showed up and strutted around, hoping they'd toss some morsels to them. Clay tossed a couple of small rocks at them, which sent them winging noisily out of range.

"Don't," said Jenny. "They're just doing what comes natural to them."

"I know," said Clay. "I just get tired of them showing up wherever I am and whenever I get out something to eat."

"Did they show up at the top of Cliff Trail?" she asked.

Oh, oh, thought Clay as he bit into a turkey leg, here we go... "Yeah, about that. I can explain. You see..."

"I'm sorry," she interrupted. "I shouldn't have brought that up. You don't have to explain anything to me. I know you like porn, I've seen it on your computer and that was just like it. I've seen some porn too, you know. Not with you, but Karen has some videos and I've seen some of them. And I guess I'm not surprised it was turning you on, it was pretty... erotic."

Nice, thought Clay, a little surprised, it looked like she wasn't going to hold his peeping against him. "Still," he said, "if I knew you were going to come up there, I..."

"No really, it's okay. It's not gross or anything, I guess I was just a little surprised." Jenny turned back to the basket and put some pumpkin pie on plates. "Here, I made this myself."

Clay was feeling somewhat relieved and he dug into Jenny's pie. "It's great," he mumbled through a mouthful. He washed it down with some wine; they didn't go too well together. He noticed Jenny wasn't drinking wine with her pie. "Oh, I almost forgot, I've got something for you." He pulled off his hat and handed her the small foil-wrapped envelope.

"Oh Clay, I didn't buy you anything."

"That's okay, I kinda didn't buy you anything either. You'll see. And besides, you put this whole picnic together, which is awesome."

Jenny carefully unwrapped the envelope and opened it. She opened the card and read it. She looked at him then, took off her sunglasses and said, "Clay, it's perfect. It's exactly the kind of gift I like. Something that matters." She leaned over and kissed him. Then kissed him again, pushing him back onto the blanket. She snuggled into his arms and they lay for a time, the sun beating down and the gulls back and complaining there were no leftovers for them.

"This is nice," she whispered into his ear. "Really nice."

"It sure is," he whispered back and ran a hand over her bum, feeling her through the thin material of her dress.

She sat up then, picked up her glass and sipped her wine again to finish. Clay lay back and looked up at her, wondering what she was thinking. He'd finished his wine and wished she'd brought more. He could feel things getting awkward.

She looked out at the ocean. "Clay..."

"Yeah?"

"You know those pictures you took? Of that boat?"

Oh shit, he thought, talk about awkward. Now we're going back there. This'll be a lecture, no doubt. "Um, yeah. Like I said, I can explain..."

"Have you looked at them? Since you took them, I mean?"

"Well no, I've been really busy at work and stuff and... Well, they're all still in my camera. I haven't done anything with them."

"I see." Silence then. "Did you think that woman was hot? She looked rather old for you."

"Well... I..." Oh shit, he though, now we're going beyond awkward.

"It's okay," she said. "I saw the effect it had on you. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it..."

Sure you're not, thought Clay. "Look, Jenny... I just happened to be going there. I was actually looking for whales. I didn't know anything like that was going to happen. How could I have," he said, getting defensive.

"I believe you. Really. It was just weird to find you there."

There was silence again. Clay had no idea what to say and Jenny wasn't saying anything. Time dragged and he thought it was better, though awkward, to say nothing at all.

Jenny started putting the picnic things back in the basket. Then she sat looking out at the ocean again. Then she turned to him. "Clay, you know I said I didn't buy you anything?"

He looked up at her. "Yeah, but you made this whole cool picnic for us and drove here on your gas. That's cool."

She looked at him through her mirrored sunglasses. "That's true." Then she stood up and looked down at him. She held out her hand and he got up to take it, thinking the picnic was likely over now.

Jenny looked at him. "I said I didn't buy you anything."

"I know," he said, still holding her hand.

She took a breath. "But, as a Christmas present, you can unwrap me, if you'd like."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, you can unwrap me. Here. Now." She stepped close and stood on her toes to kiss him. He bent to kiss her back, smelling the perfume she always wore. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, surprising him.

He pulled back a bit, but couldn't see past her sunglasses. He gently tipped the sunglasses up. "What do you mean, unwrap you?"

She reached up and took his sunglasses off and tossed them onto the picnic basket. She tossed her there, too. Then she stepped back from him. "I mean," she gestured at the belt around her waist, "you can unwrap me for Christmas. If you'd like to."

Clay looked around. Nobody in sight. "Are you serious? Here? Now?"

"Clayton Bean, I just said, here... now." She smiled at him and waited, putting her hands behind her back.

Clay gulped. Of course he'd like that, but he half suspected this was a trick of some kind. "Well, sure Jenny. Of course I'd like to... It's just..."

"Just what Clay?" She stepped close to him and ran her hands up under his shirt, feeling the firm muscles of his chest. She began easing his shirt up and he raised his arms as she did so. She tossed it onto the basket as well, then bent to kiss his chest. She looked up into his eyes, then bent and licked one of his nipples, which sent a shock through him.

She ran her hands over his chest and belly, then moved them to the waist of his shorts. She looked up at him and smiled. "Or, I could unwrap you."

Clay looked down to where her hands had a hold on his shorts. He looked at her and could only nod. Jenny looked down and undid the button on his shorts. Then she took his zipper in hand, noting the bulge already forming in his shorts. Clay looked at her as she examined his crotch. He could feel himself hardening and was a little embarrassed.

But Jenny didn't stop. She slowly pulled his zipper down and then, surprising him, reached inside and took hold of him. She looked up at him again. "No undies. I like that."

That did it. With her fingers wrapped around him in the confines of his shorts, Clay knew she meant business and wasn't just giving him a hard time. She'd given him fantastic handjobs in the past. Well, he thought, it actually was a 'hard' time...

She let go of him and stepped back. She laughed now. "Clay, I want you to unwrap me. It'll be Christmas if you don't get moving."

He looked around the empty beach and cove, then looked at her. "You're sure?"

"Sure, I'm sure. Unwrap me."

With his cock now fully hard and sticking out of his shorts, Clay stepped to her and kissed her as he reached for her belt buckle. He fumbled a bit with it, then tossed it aside. He reached down to grab a handful of the dress material to pull it up, but Jenny whispered, "there are ties in the back." As he let go of the dress, she spun around so her back was to him. Her long, dark hair hung down her back from under the Santa hat and he moved it aside to see three ties.

He undid the ties, then parted the back of her dress. His eyes widened as he saw that under the dress her skin was red, white and green... Like Josephine's had been. He stopped, surprised, and she spun around again, laughing. "Do you like it?"

""Sure, it looks cool," is all he managed.

"I thought you might like it," she said with a smile. Looking him in the eyes, she pulled the top down, baring her breasts. The she shrugged the loose fitting dress off. It fell to her feet. Clay stared at her. Except for the bare arms he'd seen and from her knees down, Jenny had painted herself red, white and green.

"Wow." He ran his eyes over her, one full, firm breast was red, the other white. Each leg was a different colour and what wasn't red and white was green. The only other parts not painted were her trimmed bush of dark pubic hair, which Clay had not seen in bright light before, and small areas around her nipples. She looked at him running his eyes over her, his cock hanging out of his shorts.

She saw him looking at her nipples and said, "I knew you'd want to taste them. I didn't paint them, just in case the paint tasted bad." She smiled up at him.

Clay bent over and gently licked each of her nipples. She sucked in her breath as he did, and he could feel them firming up to his tongue. He straightened and kissed her deeply, his hands on her hips. Their tongues entwined and they tasted each other's mouth. As they kissed, Jenny pushed his shorts further down and they dropped to the blanket. As they kissed, she took him in hand and squeezed gently as the other touched his balls.

Clay gasped a bit as she touched him. He broke the kiss and looked down between them where she was handling him. He closed his eyes as she stroked him gently. "Wow."

"Mmmm... I know," she whispered, looking down and stroking him. She pushed his foreskin back, then pulled so it covered his head... then repeated slowly. Clay kept his hands on her hips and watched her.

Suddenly, from a distance, there was a fairly loud noise like a car door slamming. Jenny stopped, his cock in her hand, and they both looked all around. Seeing nothing, they laughed. "Whew," said Clay, "I'd hate to have this stop."

"Me too," she whispered. They looked around the beach and cove a little longer. They saw nobody. Jenny let go him and stepped a way a bit. She put her arms over her head and slowly turned around a couple of times, giving Clay a bit of a red, white and green show.

"You missed a little in back," he said, chuckling.

"It's hard to reach back there. I did the best I could."

"Your best is fantastic." As she slowly revolved in front of him, he again shot a look around the beach. Still deserted. Excellent, he thought. As she turned away from him, he wrapped his arms around her and looked down at her breasts, red and white as he'd never seen them. He reached around and took one in each hand, fondling and lightly pinching her nipples. She moaned. He pressed his cock against her and she felt his warmth against her, above her cheeks.

She took his hands, stopping him. "No going there," she said quietly.

He nuzzled into her neck. They'd only ever fucked in the missionary position. "I don't want to go there," he whispered in her ear. "But I do want to fuck you."

She reached behind her to touch his cock again. She liked the feel of his cock, so hard and yet so soft. And warm. She turned and raised her head to him. "I want that too." She squirmed around in his arms so his cock was pressed against her belly, feeling his warmth there.

Clay looked down at her. Her eyes were bright and he reached down to take a cheek in each hand and squeeze. They kissed and she pushed her hips back so she could take his cock in her hand again. Their tongues entwined once again as she stroked him and he fondled her cheeks, her breasts pressed against him.

As they kissed and Jenny stroked him, she could feel some pre-cum on her fingers. She smiled into his kiss and almost laughed with pleasure. Clay broke the kiss. "What's funny?"

She looked up at him. "Nothing's funny, I just like the feel of you." She squeezed him. "And I like that I can turn you on like you are now."

"Are you kidding? You'll always be able to turn me on." She had moved back a bit from him and as he looked down at her, he placed a hand on each coloured breast, feeling their weight and fondling her, her nipples pressing against his palms.

Then there was a still moment. Jenny's nipples pressed into Clay's palms and she held his cock still in her hand. They kissed for long moments and in the back of his mind, Clay wondered if she was wet enough.

They broke the kiss, each of them a little out of breath. Each had their hands full and Clay smiled at her. "Do you want to?" he asked quietly.

Jenny nodded and looked up into his eyes. "Yes. I do want to. But there's something I want to do first."

"What's that?" he whispered again.

"I want to taste you."

Clay almost came right then. They'd never done anything oral, though he'd always wanted to. And now Jenny was suggesting it. Here at the beach. He couldn't believe it. "Are you sure?"

"No, I'm not sure. But I think I'd like to try it."

"I don't know what to say," he said.

"You don't have to say anything. I know you want me to."

"Well, yeah... But..."

"Shhh." She pushed away from him and looked down at his cock as it pointed at her. His foreskin was back and his head looked purple. A drip of pre-cum glistened on the tip. She wondered how it would taste. Clay looked at the red, white and green camouflaged hotness of her and smiled. He could see she was trying to make up her mind.

"Do you want me to lie down?"

She shook her head, looked up at him and smiled. "I haven't done this before."

He smiled back. "You don't have to..."

"I know." But Jenny had now made up her mind. Looking at Clay's cock, she dropped down onto her knees and he held his breath as she did. She put a hand on each of his thighs and looked at his cock. It looked bigger up close, she thought. She'd never seen it in bright light, only in the dim light of one of their bedrooms. From this angle, she could see his peehole and the drip on the tip.

Clay looked down at her and watched her examine his cock. Wow, he thought. It looked this was going to happen. He tensed. Holding still, with his cock pointed toward her face. He didn't want to do anything to spoil the moment.

Then Jenny closed her eyes, leaned forward and licked the tip, tasting his pre-cum as she did, then moved back. She heard Clay's sharp intake of breath when she touched her tongue to him and she looked up at him. He smiled at her, but didn't say anything. She looked at his cock again, closed her eyes and leaned to lick the tip again, letting her tongue linger a little longer, tasting him. A little salty.

She pulled back to look at his cock again. She could feel his thigh muscles quivering and she looked up at him again to see him smiling down, watching her.

Closing her eyes again, she leaned forward again and licked the underside of his head. She felt the heat of him against her tongue, tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum and felt the curves of his head. Keeping her eyes closed, she licked around his head, lapping up the pre-cum and feeling him with her tongue.

Clay stood absolutely still, looking down at her as she licked him. Holy shit, he thought, this is unreal. Her tongue seemed to be like fire on him. He put his hands on his hips and looked around the beach for a moment, still nobody around.

Jenny licked the head of his cock for some moments, then pulled back again. She looked up at him. "Is that okay?"

"Okay? Damn, babe, that is fuckin' awesome."

She smiled up at him again, then turned her gaze back to his cock. It would fit in her mouth, she knew, but did she want it to? She decided that, yes, she thought she did. She moved her head to each side, studying the veins, the bulge of his head and his hairy balls, which looked really taut. God, she thought, it was beautiful.

Looking at his cock straight on again, she made up her mind. She closed her eyes and slowly moved her mouth to him. As Clay looked down, thrilled, she opened her mouth a bit and felt his cock against her lips. She opened wider and slid her lips around his head, holding him between her lips. Above her, Clay moaned as he watched her.

Her hands still on Clay's thighs to steady herself, Jenny moved her head back and forth like she'd seen the women do in Karen's porn videos; moving her lips back on forth on the head. Then she popped off him to look again. She liked that sound and giggled. Then she wrapped her lips around his head once again.

Clay fought the urge to close his eyes, it felt so good. Instead, he just had to look down at Jenny, the head of his cock between her lips, and was downright amazed at what was happening. As she moved back and forth on his head, the tassle of her Santa hat moved as well, and a tiny bell on it tinkled.

"Mmmm," Jenny moaned onto him and it sent a shock wave through him. She sucked a little harder, tasting the saltiness again. Then she opened wider still and took him deeper into her mouth. As her lips moved down his shaft, though, she was struck by a gag reflex as his cock went deeper and she quickly pulled off. She coughed a bit and gagged a little. She looked up at Clay, then stood up and put her arms around his neck as his went around her. "I think that's enough," she whispered into his ear. "For this time."

"No problem, babe. That was unreal," he whispered back. He hugged her tightly to him. "Did you like it?"

She nodded, her head on his chest. Her arms around his neck, her breasts were pressed tightly against him and he moved his hands back to her cheeks, fondling them as they quietly stood there.

His cock hard against her, Clay whispered, "let's fuck." Again, she nodded. "Lie down," he said.

She pulled away from him a bit and looked at him. "Not like that," she whispered. "Like they did it on the boat." Then she pushed away from him, turned and got down on her hands and knees on the blanket. She looked up and back at Clay who looked at her, one cheek red, the other white, facing him. Like on the boat...

He sank to his knees behind her and ran his hands over her bum. She looked back at him. Taking his cock in hand, he looked at her. "Ready?" She nodded. Clay then pressed his cock to her lips and she gasped and pushed back. He eased into her, then put a hand on each hip and pushed into her body. God, it felt great, he thought. Looking down, he began fucking her, watching as his cock moved in and out of her. Jenny closed her eyes and felt him moving in and out of her, slowly, filling her as her lips stretched around him. She moaned and moved against him.

Clay moaned as well and, as the sun beat down on them, they fucked. There. On the beach. In the middle of the day. Clay bent to each side as they fucked, watching first a red breast, then a white one, moving with their rhythm. As he bent to the side again to see the red breast, Jenny looked back at him. "A little faster? I'm almost ready."

Clay straightened and held her hips tightly, looking at the red, white and green skin below. He was about ready to cum too and was so glad was Jenny was on the pill. He moved more quickly now, in and out of her pussy, feeling wetness on his strained balls which touched her when he was all the way in.

In and out, Clay moved quickly now and Jenny was moving with him under his hands, meeting his thrusts with motions of her own. In and out. Sun shining. Balls touching. Moaning. Smiling. Lips stretched. Cock wet with juices. Pressure building...

Finally, as Jenny pushed back hard against him and moaned loudly, Clay pushed in as deep as he possibly could and held there, his balls touching her, and came in a blast that shook him, shook them both. He gushed into her and he could feel spasms going through Jenny as she squeezed him with her pussy. They came together. Sweat ran down Clay's chest and he saw it drip onto her red and white bum.