The Hidden Glade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand left mind and gripped my hips. I opened my eyes and sat up on my elbows as I watched Kieran with curious confusion as he kissed the inside of my thighs and my muscles clenched uncontrollably. Kieran's nose brushed the center of my heat and I cried out as jolts of electricity flooded my body through his touch. Kieran looked up at me with a wicked grin.

"What are you doing?" I asked, feeling scandalous.

"Teaching you." He purred and reached up to grab my hand. I quickly shifted my weight to my other arm as he pulled my hand down to my naval. I frowned and pulled back, uneasy about what he was doing. He didn't let go, and I wasn't able to pull my hand away by force, he was too strong. He pulled my hand down to my heat and I gasped as he slid my own hand long the folds there and I felt the wetness. Kieran then took my hand and licked the juices off of my fingers. I understood immediately, or thought so. He let go of my hand and slid his hands in between my legs to grasp my inner thighs and pull them apart, exposing my heat. My stomach flipped and flopped and clenched as his heavy breath fanned against my exposed lips. Before I knew just exactly what was happening, Kieran lowered his head and slid his tongue up and down my secret folds and I bucked against him. My arms shook, threatening to give out and I my breath became even more erratic. I moaned and cried as his tongue slipped inside, closer to my heat, into my hollow. It thrust inside and back out, mimicking the kiss that he had given me earlier. I fell back as my arms finally gave out and I could no longer hold myself up as waves of pleasure flooded me. I lifted my trembling arms to Kieran's head and dug my fingers into his wet black hair, somewhat dried from the heat of the sun, and held on. Kieran's tongue moved up and started licking and kissing my clit. I cried out as a massive wave of pleasure crashed over me and I screamed, unable to breathe, arching into him and bucking as my body was possessed by the pleasure before I fell back to the hard smoothness of the rock, my hand dropping from his head and falling to rest as my body quivered and pulsed as Kieran gave one last lick, making me twitch before he lifted his head and moved up my body. I watched him with heavily hooded eyes, panting and quivering, my breath difficult to find.

"Incredible..." I breathed and Kieran chuckled. I had no idea that human mating was quite so unbelievable. I told him so. Kieran laughed again, his voice deep and throaty.

"That wasn't mating." He growled, "That was simply foreplay."

I looked at him with wide eyes as he slid his hand down my quivering body and slipped between my still spread legs and fingered the extremely sensitive nub there before dipping inside me. I moaned and moved against his hand and thumb. I looked at him with a frown that quickly melted away into a look of rapture. Kieran kissed me, his tongue thrusting around my mouth in the most pleasurable way. I tasted my own juices on his tongue and didn't find it revolting like I had assumed. It actually wasn't all that bad. I groaned as his hand increased its pace and my body started responding again with fervency. Then, he pulled his hand out and broke away from my mouth. I watched with fascination as he used the hand that had been pleasuring me moments before to grab his manhood and direct it towards my heat. I swallowed when I understood what he was about to do. It looked absurd; surely something that large wouldn't fit inside me. He fitted the heat against my slit and moved the tip up and down, occasionally sliding across my clit with a silken friction. I moaned at the same time he did and felt him press his manhood into my opening. I hissed as his large head forced inside, my juices helping but it was painful and I didn't see how this was addictive or sensual in any way. Kieran hissed, his breath irregular as he pushed deeper inside me. I felt a barrier inside me halt him for a second but he pushed through and I cried out loudly in pain and Kieran stopped. Tears filled my eyes and I gripped his shoulders painfully, the knuckles on my hands hurting with how tightly I held him.

"It hurts the first time, Moria, but the pain will pass." Kieran's eyes told me the truth as he spoke it. I nodded shakily as he continued to push deeper and deeper inside of me. I didn't think that he could go deeper but he filled and stretched me for a few more seconds before stopping as his hips locked against mine. I panted in pain and at the new sensation of him inside me in such an intimate way. Kieran stayed still as I grew accustomed to the feeling. Suddenly, it wasn't painful and I swallowed unsteadily as my body grew used to Kieran being inside me. I let out a pent up breath and relaxed against him. When my fingers relaxed on his shoulders, Kieran growled and palmed my left breast, fingering the erect and hard nipple on it. I moaned and arched into him. My movement wiggled his manhood inside me and I cried out as pleasure wracked my body. Could this possibly be more pleasurable than his mouth? I groaned and thrust against his hips, driving him a little deeper inside me with the movement. Kieran chuckled and thrust against me powerfully, pressing deep inside me and I gripped his shoulders with force again.

"I told you that you would know what to do." Kieran purred and started to pull out of me. My body collapsed behind him as he pulled out and I moaned and tried to put him back inside of me but Kieran used his hand to hold my abdomen down against the rock as he pulled out of my body until only the head of his massive manhood still filled my entrance. Then he pushed back in just as slowly, leaving me breathless with the sensation. I cried out and my body clenched around his cock. I moaned as he filled me completely again and started to pull out slowly, torturously. Then when he was just filling my entrance, he slammed into me. I screamed and my hips rocked against his. Kieran started rhythmically moving in and out of me. Slowly pulling back only to slam into me harder and harder. His eyes were blazing pools of liquid flame and he captured my mouth, his entire body pressed against mine, only our hips slamming into each other. He swallowed my cries as I climaxed against him but Kieran wasn't done, he kept slamming in and out of me, pausing to let my climax subside before starting all over again. My tender flesh was bruising against the hardness of the rock and Kieran seemed to realize this. He suddenly flipped onto his back, pulling me on top of him. I sat atop him, straddling his hips, my palms flat against his chest. His hands gripped my hips and his hips pushed me up before withdrawing from my body and I slammed back down onto his hard rod. I groaned and moved up his body, sliding him out of me and grinding my clit against his naval before slamming back down. His fingertips dug into my hips and thighs mercilessly as he used his own strength to move me and slam his manhood into me, stretching me and filling me. I could feel the tip of him pressing against my womb and I moaned as every time he thrust against me, it hit a spot inside me that allowed drove electric sensations up my body and I panted, my breath painfully wracking my body unevenly, building up before exploding from my lips in a moan or a small scream or a whimper. Kieran's eyes blazed as he watched me. He captured one of my nipples in his mouth and started to nibble and suck at it. A hand left my hip and moved between us to finger my clit. I gasped and ground against him harder and harder, faster and faster. Kieran growled and sat up, pausing in thrusting and holding me still as I whimpered and tried to desperately to move. I had been so close to climax again. Kieran moved us from the stone and into the water, setting my butt against a stone step beneath the surface before pulling out of me. My breath caught painfully and came out as a desperate moan and sigh as the cool water filled in around his manhood as he pulled out. He drove back inside me and I screamed at the unusual and painfully pleasurable sensation. I thrust against him and the water churned with the waves of our violent pleasure. Kieran wrapped an arm behind my back and his other hand still ground against my clit with his thumb. He rolled it between his thumb and forefinger and I groaned into his mouth as he kissed me, swallowing my cries.

Kieran started moving faster and I could feel climax building inside me for a third time and I knew that this one would be violent. I rode him hard and he slammed into me, his cock started twitching inside me. I screamed as I flew over the edge of my climax and threw my head back. Kieran slammed furiously into me, keeping the violent climax rising and rising as his cock swelled inside me before he ejaculated his seed into me. He yelled my name, he tendons in his neck taunt as he thrust while still inside me. His cock spasmed inside me as his seed filled me in bursts. My climax heightened and I screamed his name before collapsing against him. Kieran's large manhood softened and slipped out from my body. He was panting heavily and the muscles in his abdomen quivered against me and his arms held me close. I laughed throatily.

"The elders were right...this is dangerous." I breathed, "But the danger is well worth it for that sort of pleasure."

Kieran chuckled low in his throat and kissed my collarbone before looking into my eyes. He sighed, "So do you think that human mating is chaotic?"

"It certainly is." I purred, "But I love it."

"Will I see you again?" Kieran's eyes told me he wanted me to. I knew then and there that I couldn't let this man go, human or not. I looked at him desperately.

"I don't want to leave, but I must." I lifted a still trembling hand to his face with tears in my eyes. "I will come back every day, will you come to me, lover?"

Kieran took my hand and kissed my fingertips. "Sing to me and I will find you." He held me close and I started to fall asleep with him holding me. The sun didn't seem as hot above us and I looked up and panicked. The sun was setting and the night was setting in. Night was dangerous for nymphs, many creatures wanted to kill us for our light and our power. Kieran frowned in concern.

"What is it, love?" He asked but when I didn't respond, he took my face in both of his hands. "Moria, what is it?"

"I must leave. Night is not safe for me." I cried, tears flooding down my face to rest in the pool around us. As my tears touched the water, they emitted a pure light green light, making the entire pool glow around us. The light was brightest where our bodies touched and I smiled at the beauty.

"I will find you tomorrow if you sing for me." Kieran pulled gently away from me after kissing me. "Go now before someone finds you. I will wait to make sure you are gone before leaving."

I looked up at the highlander and smiled tearfully. "I will be back upon the morrow."

Kieran pushed me gently away and I dove down into the water, unable to look back to see my beautiful lover's handsome face. I found the entrance as the sun set and slipped through before it closed. I resurfaced in a small pool and looked around as the night sky with our three moons illuminated the ground. I sighed and pulled my naked body from the water and redressed in a flowing green, leafy dress and white slippers. My hair was wet and I walked out of the miniature glade and found the field the lead to my home where my sisters waiting with questions, I was sure. This was the longest that I had ever been gone. I hurried through the night illuminated field and grinned as my body ached pleasurably. With every step, my sore muscles reminded me of Kieran, my human lover.

I spotted a few nymphs walking as I neared the town and watched as one broke from the group and walked over to me. I sensed that she was much, much older than I was. I feared that it was an elder, but when she came closer I saw that it was Adrastde. I hid a small smile before looking at her. Adrastde grabbed my hand and pulled me into a warm embrace. It was as if she knew!

"I knew that you would find it." Adrastde laughed throatily and pulled away from me. I looked at her with wide eyes before smiling.

"How did you know that I would find a lover?" I laughed. It was no longer the innocent giggle I once used, but the laugh of a woman and I loved it. Adrastde had pride shining in her eyes.

"I knew because you always reminded me of myself." She grinned. "After all, you are my daughter."

My eyes widened at the news. Nymphs rarely knew who their mothers were; the elders separated us before we could remember. I now understood why Adrastde always watched me with such interest for my entire life. I smiled and threw my arms around her. Adrastde embraced me back and lifted my chin with her finger.

"Don't let the elders hold you back, my daughter. They hold no power over you. You are, after all, my daughter and your father was a Greek God. You are more powerful than all of us." Adrastde dropped the news on me and I gasped. I was higher than a demigod.

"Who? Who was my father?" I begged my mother.

"Poseidon." Adrastde grinned. "Why do you think you love the water so?"

I grinned and looked back wistfully at the hidden glade that lead to my grotto. Adrastde laughed knowingly.

"Tomorrow, my daughter. Tonight I teach you the secrets of our race." Adrastde led me back to the group the she came from and I recognized a few of the ancients that always traveled with my mother. I was now an ancient. I was untouchable.

Until tomorrow...until Kieran.

12