The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"That's nice for starters." she said as she swung a leg over him. "Sex that way tends to be a little slow." She reached under herself and held his now hard cock straight up and lowered herself down onto it. She was very wet and he went all the way into her as she sat down on him. "To get it really nasty and hard thought you really have to use some other position. Doggie is okay, but there isn't enough body contact that way." She started moving up and down on his cock, almost letting the head escape and then sliding down on it until it was all the way inside her again. Tom didn't say anything. He was busy watching his himself going in and out of her shaven pussy. "I like the girl on the bottom with her legs wrapped around the guy and him really pounding away in her. I really get off that way. If he is pushing me along on the bed he is probably doing it hard enough." Sabrina was playing with her nipples now, pinching them and pulling on them, as she talked to him and watched him staring at her pussy. "Nice view?" she asked with a grin.

"It doesn't get any better." He had his hands on her hips now and was thrusting up as she came down on him.

"Really?" she giggled, "How about if I just turn around and you get to see my backside as we fuck?"

"Okay."

Sabrina carefully turned around, keeping him inside her as she did. Now she put her hands on his knees as she began moving up and down again. "How's that view?"

"This is pretty hot too. You really have a nice ass."

"Thanks." She rode his cock a little longer, and decided it was time for the two of them to get off. "How about we put me on the bottom and you really let me have it? I need a little fast hard fucking right now. I'm getting close to coming and I really want to get off good."

"Yea, I won't last too much longer, this way or any other. You are just so good and you sure are tight."

Sabrina got off him and lay next to him on the bed. Tom got between her legs aimed his cock at her tight wet opening as she spread her legs wide and lifted them up to wrap them around him.

"I want you to really fuck me Tom." she said as he settled in on top of her. "Nice and hard, okay?"

"Oh, you got it Sabrina." he said as he started moving in and out of her. The first few strokes were slow and gentle, but he started going faster and harder, shaking the bed as he pounded into her. He was shoving his cock into her and hitting her bottom hard enough to slowly slide her across the bed. Fortunately they had started low enough on the bed that they were ready to come before her head hit the headboard.

"Oh that's it." Sabrina moaned. "I like it nice and hard like that. I'm about ready to come. You ready Tom? I can't last much longer."

He was ready to come himself. "I'm just about there......I'm.....I'm coming Sabrina, I'm coming!!" He felt his cock swell and the first load of come rush out of his cock and into her. Her moaning and thrashing as she started to come just made his all the better. He shot load after load of come into her. Sabrina was now digging her fingernails into his back and had her legs tightly wrapped around his waist, letting him shove his cock as far into her as he could while they both got off. Tom had his arms under her shoulders as he gave her all he had.

As their orgasms subsided, Tom lay over Sabrina, kissed her, kissed her nipples, and felt the last of her contractions on him. He finally moved off her and lay next to her getting is breath back.

Sabrina sat up and got a tissue from the night stand. Before Tom had thought to remove the condom, she slipped it off his now soft cock and wiped off the last of his come. "I thought I had sucked you about dry." she said holding the condom up and looking at the come in it. Looks like I missed by quite a bit!" She got up, flushed both items, and came back bed. Tom was now under the covers and had turned the television back on. Sabrina slipped under the covers and snuggled up next to him. He put his arm around her and she put her head on his shoulder as they watched the local news. The storm, the weatherman reported, was moving east quickly and was expected to only leave a few inches of snow on the ground.

The next morning they dressed, ate in the coffee shop, and checked out of the motel. The storm of yesterday was long gone by morning and the highway crews had been busy during the night clearing the road. On the drive to Salt Lake City, Tom thought it over and decided that he would rather spend some of his gambling money buying Sabrina a bus ticket to where she was going than give it to a casino.

It wasn't terribly hard to talk her into accepting the bus ticket. After all, she didn't want to hitchhike to San Diego, she just didn't have the money for the ticket in the first place. He did give her his phone number just in case California didn't turn out to be all she had hoped for and wanted to come back to a little larger town in Wyoming.

With Sabrina safely on her way to San Diego, Tom now drove to Wendover and was looking forward to what was left of his long weekend of sex and gambling with Brenda. He was having a great time and the weekend was off to a great beginning in spite of the weather.

Copyright (C) 1996, all rights reserved.

Art
Art
334 Followers
12