The Holdup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbot hugged her tight relishing the feel of her big soft tits against his body whist his stubby cock stabbed at her thighs, leaving little silver stains on her dark skirt. Michele pushed and wriggled, unsuccessfully attempting to break Abbot's embrace.

It had been years since Michele had had sex with a man, and if she was going to break the drought she didn't want it to be with Abbot Balfour, but in this case she had no choice. Michele snatched her lips away from his and whispered in his ear.

"Ok you disgusting pig; I'm only doing this to keep us all safe. If you tell anyone that it happened I'll deny it right up to my deathbed."

Michele Bouvier crushed her lips against Abbot Balfour's and slipped her hand between their bodies and squeezed his hot hard cock. She was determined to get this over with as quickly as possible. Then she pushed Abbot away and looked him in the eye.

"Let me take my clothes off at least," she huffed.

Abbot needed no more encouragement; while Michele stepped out of her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse, Abbot tore off his jacket, shirt and tie; then he kicked off his shoes so that he was naked except for his argyle sox. His skin was white and flabby; his gut hung down exposing only the tip of his stumpy penis.

Abbot took in the magnificent sight of Michele Bouvier. She was heavy but well proportioned and her attractive face was heavily made up with dark mascaraed eyes, rouged cheeks and ruby red lips. Her face was framed by a brunette bob with burgundy highlights through it. Her large soft white breasts were barely contained in the cups of her red satin bra and they thrust out the front of her unbuttoned white satin blouse.

Her legs were thick but well defined, proportional to her large frame. Now that she had discarded her skirt Abbot had a magnificent vista of her tan thigh-high hold-up stockings with lace trimmed elasticised welts and her full pubic mound encased in a pair of red satin full-cut panties with a small bow in the centre of the waistband. She wore black high-heeled pumps; and to Abbot Balfour, she was the sexiest thing he had seen for a very long time without having to pay for the view.

Abbot licked his lips and then grasped for Michele Bouvier pulling her down on the floor. Michele allowed herself to be pulled down and she manoeuvred herself so that she was sitting on top of him. She squatted over him; he ample ass resting on his belly and her high-heels planted on the floor. Michele cleared her head and reminded herself that she was doing this to save her life and the lives of the other employees.

Without any further ceremony she reached down and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and lowered herself down onto Abbot's stiff little cock. He slid inside her vagina with no resistance whatsoever; Michele's cunt was loose and despite the humiliating circumstances she was well lubricated. She slapped his hands away when he reached up to grasp her tits.

"Wait Abbot; let me get comfortable," she ordered.

Michele wriggled her ass around until she had Abbot Balfour's cock positioned exactly where she wanted it so that she could maximize his penetration and stimulate her clitty with the base of his penis.

"Ok fat boy; help yourself," she said resignedly and began to rock and forth.

Abbot reached up and scooped Michele's breasts free of her brassiere and tweaked and stroked her swollen nipples. They were as big and sweet as raspberries and Michele accommodated him by leaning forward so that he could reach up and suck one tit into his mouth whilst he fondled the other with his greasy fingers.

Abbot sweated and groaned as Michele rode him; he pawed at her titties and pushed his groin up to meet her as she bucked and fucked him; her cunt was now sopping wet. Despite her dislike of Abbot Balfour; Michele couldn't stop her body reacting to the first cock she had had inside her for years and she had positioned herself so the her flabby cunt was receiving the maximum stimulation from Abbot's cock.

"Hell Abbot; you better make the most of this because it ain't ever happening again," she whined as she squatted over him; the engorged lips of her labia enfolding his shaft.

"Hot damn Michele! Just shut up and fuck me!" Abbot replied, huffing and puffing as he slammed into Michele's sloppy cunt.

Michele actually laughed out loud and then she concentrated on fucking Abbot Balfour; she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm approaching and she wanted to get off before Abbot shot his load.

Ray stood up from his stool and looked over into the Manager's office. Jeanette Hathcock lay on the desk fully clothed with her skirt hiked up and with her legs wrapped around Steve McDonald who was banging away at her. They were kissing and fondling each other and looked to be enjoying every second of their lovemaking.

Ray had a raging hard on; he looked down at Michele Bouvier riding her boss, her face contorted with pleasure as her climax approached.

"Everyone's getting laid but me!" he griped and leered at Nadine Munner who was sitting against the wall, her eyes screwed shut, praying.

He reached down and dragged her to her feet.

"Nooooooooooooo!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she begged; but there was no one in the bank that cared.

Ray pulled her roughly over to one of the desks and wrestled her down so that she was bent over the desk. He lifted her skirt and opened his flies and pushed his hard cock against the struggling girl's buttocks. He held her down with one hand and tore her panties from her body with the other.

"There go those pussycats!" He laughed and stuck his sleek hard cock in the folds of Nadine Munner's cunt.

Nadine howled as Ray's cock pushed against her recently deflowered pussy. Ray rubbed his cock up and down her labia, lubricating her with his pre-seminal fluid. Nadine bucked a little when the head of Ray's penis rubbed against her clitoris. Those vague feelings of sexual pleasure returned and she began to moisten involuntary.

Ray slid his cock into Nadine Munner's tight cunt until he was buried up the hilt and his scrotum rested against her pantyhose sheathed ass. He could feel Nadine secreting vaginal juices despite her cries and pleas. He pulled back until just the head of his cock was in the folds of her labia and then thrust forward again. Nadine wheezed as he slammed himself inside her.

He fucked her with long steady strokes as she wriggled, cried and prayed. As he felt his orgasm approaching he increased the pace until he was jack hammering himself in and out of Nadine's snug snatch. She had given up fighting and she held onto the edge of the desk to maintain her balance which caused her to push her ass up nicely.

Ray had an inkling that the girl was getting off but he didn't care; his own orgasm was approaching and he gripped her hips and slammed himself in and out of her as fast as he could; his groin slapping against her tight ass.

He unloaded streams of hot jism deep in her cunt and damn if she didn't push back against him and wriggle her ass. Ray felt Nadine's cunt spasm and grip his shaft as her own orgasm washed over her. Involuntary or not; she was enjoying it!

Nadine felt disgust and betrayal as her climax approached and then drown her in the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced. She knew that what she was experiencing was a cardinal sin but she couldn't help her body's response. She allowed the waves of pleasure to ripple through her body. No one would ever know anyway. Michele and Jeanette were certainly not going to admit to being raped and neither was she.

Nadine pushed her ass back against Ray as he ground his groin into her soft ass cheeks; squirting his seed deep inside her pulsating pussy. Their orgasms began to subside and Ray pulled his cock from Nadine's stretched cunt and a puddle of creamy semen pooled in her pussy. Ray reached down and picked up her torn panties and dabbed at the puddle of come, cleaning her cunt as she lay over the table panting.

"Thank you," Nadine Munner whispered when she felt the robber clean her vagina and then pull down her skirt.

Ray helped Nadine up off the table and she looked away; her face reddening with shame and humiliation. Ray took her chin and turned her face towards his and leaned down and kissed her; she tasted of Juicyfruit bubblegum. She kissed him back and then looked up at him tentatively.

"They don't have to know do they?" she whispered.

"The only people who will know are the people you elect to tell. I can't see the other two women saying much; Jeanette seems taken with Steve and the fat old lady ain't going to admit to riding Abbot Balfour's poor excuse for a weenie!" Ray smiled.

Nadine Munner laughed at Ray's joke despite herself. She straightened out her skirt and closed her button-less blouse.

"I have a clean blouse and a change of underwear in my locker in the ladies room; can I go and change and fix my face," She asked sweetly.

"Sure kid," Ray replied, and sat back down on the stool watching Michele and Abbot rutting on the bank floor.

Michele pistoned her ample ass up and down as she squatted over Abbot's sweaty body. Her high-heels skidded on the floor; such was the intensity of the pace with which she slammed her cunt up and down on Abbot Balfour's pole. She was wracked in the throes of orgasm and she panted and moaned as Abbot Balfour held her by the hips and lifted his flabby ass off the floor to meet her thrusts. He was also climaxing and Michele's cunt was making sloppy sloshing noises as her emptied himself inside her and his semen mixed with her vaginal secretions to create soppy soup in her cunt.

Michele moaned and drummed her heels on the floor as the last of her climax pulsed through her body. Abbot lay flat on the floor; gasping for breath, his body covered with a sheen of sweat. Michele leaned over Abbot's exhausted body and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Well you always wanted a piece of me Balfour; was it worth nearly two million dollars?" she grinned.

She carefully stood up and slid her panties back into place and stepped into her skirt and buttoned her blouse.

"Can I go to the ladies too?" she asked.

"Sure honey; but I'm coming too. Get your fat ass off the floor Abbot and follow us," Ray said.

The ladies room was crowded but Nadine Munner managed to clean her pubis and put on a fresh blouse, a clean pair of panties and a new pair of pantyhose from her locker. Michele Bouvier cleaned the cream-pie from her fleshy vagina and touched up her makeup and combed out her hair. She dabbed at the little silver trails of pre-come that Abbot had left on her skirt and Nadine Munner saw her do it and dabbed at the stains on her own skirt. Nadine fixed her makeup too.

Ray watched with interest but kept checking his watch; it was time to go.

Abbot Balfour got dressed back in his suit and straightened himself up as best he could. He didn't have any underwear and his pants were wet and stained where he had shit and pissed himself. Ray waved his pistol around.

"Come on ladies; time for us to leave," he said, bending down and taking Nadine's tattered pantyhose from the trash and slipping them in his pocket.

The three captives traipsed back into the bank and saw Steve and Jeanette just finishing a passionate kiss. Jeanette smiled up at Steve and then joined the other captives grouped around the cashiers counter.

"Ok we're leaving; here are the rules," Ray began.

"Were going to sit you down and tape your hands behind your backs and tape your legs together. We figure at least an hour before someone finds you."

"Now what you tell the police, the Civella Family, and your friends and family is up to you. If we get caught, the rape charges won't make any difference to us because we'll be dead men walking anyway. But there's no reason why anyone outside of this bank needs to know what went on here besides the robbery," he finished.

The three women looked at each other questioningly. Michele Bouvier and Nadine Munner nodded ok to each other; their clothing was a little mussed as would be expected after being held captive for hours. Jeanette Hathcock's skirt and blouse were stained with dried semen and she looked like she had just been ravished.

"I'll clean up ok; don't worry," she said to the other women, who nodded their silent consent.

Michele turned to Abbot Balfour.

"If you ever want any more pussy from me you better keep your fat mouth closed Abbot Balfour!" she whined.

"Sure," Abbot smiled and shrugged his shoulders in response.

"But I don't think we are going to be around Litton long enough to tell anyone anything; what do you think the Civella's are going to do to us for losing their money!" he said.

"Ok folks; party's over," Ray interrupted and pointed to the wall.

The four captives sat with their backs to the wall and Ray and Steve moved amongst them taping their hands securely behind their backs with the heavy duty duct tape. Then they bound their ankles and positioned them so they were comfortable; backs against the wall.

"Well I guess this is goodbye," Ray smiled and hefted up his carrier bag.

Steve bent down to pick up his bag when Jeanette Hathcock cried out.

"Wait! Take me with you!"

Steve looked questioningly at Ray who shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Fuck Steve; we're out of jail a couple of weeks and you already got yourself a missus!"

Steve sauntered over and cut Jeanette's bonds and helped her to her feet. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately, her nylons hissing as she rubbed her leg up and down his jeans. She looked up into his icy blue eyes and saw him break into a smile.

"You better take care of me buster!" she smiled back at him.

"You tell that pecker-wood husband of mine that I finally got fucked by a real man and I enjoyed so much that I ran away with him," she said to the incredulous faces of her fellow bank employees.

Ray bent down and picked up Nadine Munner's little nylon panties with the pussycat pattern on them. He lifted them to his nose and sniffed them and then stuffed them in the pocket where he already had her discarded pantyhose.

"Thanks for the souvenirs sugar," he smiled at Nadine Munner who blushed with embarrassment but she also had a wry smile on her lips.

Jeanette Hathcock looked through the blinds to see that the darkened streets were clear. Steve McDonald slapped her playfully on the ass as she led the three of them out of the bank; closing the door behind them.

Two days later Michele Bouvier and Abbot Balfour skipped town and disappeared. It was rumoured that they were somehow involved in the bank robbery and were on the lam. In fact they both knew that their only hope of survival was to go into hiding from the Civella Family. Besides the 'contingency fund' Abbot Balfour had been squirreling away large amounts of money in an overseas bank account and the couple were currently fucking their brains out in the cabin of a luxury ocean liner bound for the south Pacific. By the time they arrived in Tahiti, Abbot had lost ten pounds and gained a tan. Michele was surprised that Abbot was able to change so radically. She was also surprised at how much she suddenly liked to fuck!

Nadine Munner left the Litton Baptist church a month after the robbery; she couldn't take the hypocrisy. She boarded a Greyhound headed for Las Vegas and settled into her seat and started reading her book: 'How to be a Successful Blackjack Dealer'. At the next stop a handsome man sat in the seat beside her and was rewarded when she surreptitiously stretched her legs and the hem of her skirt slid all the way up her slim pantyhosed legs.

The man was amused to see that her nylon panties had little pussycats printed on the fabric.

The End

12