The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" asked Marion to Sally.

"Oh God yes," Sally whimpered. "I've been dying to go for a while. I just didn't want to be first."

The two women pissed hard. Their streams gathered and ran down their legs and into Anne's puddle. They had a lot, especially Sally and she was last to finish. They kissed as they peed, mouths open and with their hands caressing each other's breasts. The puddle below their feet grew.

Jill had stood up to watch as the older women pissed and loved.

"I had better add my four penn'orth now," she grinned as she squatted down over the puddle. Her golden shower gurgled as it hit the puddle below her pussy. Jill probably had the most of all the ladies and the puddle was quite a pool after she finished and returned to her lounger.

"More coffee?" asked Anne. They agreed to one more round and Marion went off to make it.

Tom and Chris stood to piss and Jill quickly moved to take their fat cocks in her hand. She faced them to the others and told them to let fly. They couldn't reach them but they provided a fine sight as their golden streams arced up and over a good distance.

Anne told Brian and Bill to come over and stand with her. As she took them in hand their cocks thickened a little but they didn't seem to be able to start pissing. Sally moved behind them and cupped their balls and touched their arseholes. As one their cocks flexed and out shot their piss. Marion returned just in time to see her husband's stream but said that she was disappointed that she hadn't seen Chris and Tom together. They promised to do it for her in the morning before they left.

Mention of leaving dampened the party mood and they moved off to bed after finishing their coffee.

---------ooOOOoo---------

SATURDAY

Everyone was up early today. Home time for the young ones was going to be a sad time for a while although they now all had something to look forward to.

No one was wearing any clothes although Tom and Anne and Chris and Jill had brought down the clothes that they were going to wear for the trip home and the guys brought down the bags.

Brian and Bill went off to the shop and came back with the food and with Janey. All three stripped off as Marion and Sally began to serve the coffee. Janey immediately took food orders, her fantastic titties swaying and bouncing as she moved between them.

Brian reached out to caress her charms but she moved away.

"No playing with me until after breakfast and the others have left," she admonished. "Anyway, you've already got some beautiful big titties to play with!"

Janey paused before going inside for the breakfast and closely faced first Sally and then Marion. Both sisters stood motionless as Janey first gently handled their breasts and then bent to lick, suck and bite their sensitive nipples. She raised her head, smiled at them both and then went indoors.

"I'm going to make love to that girl tonight," sighed Sally.

"We both will," smiled Marion, "all night! God, that's made me want to pee. Come on Tom; come on Chris darling. Show me what I missed last night!"

All three stood at the cliff edge and peed, Marion's shooting over the edge nearly as far as the boys'.

Sadly breakfast was soon over and the bags taken to the cars. Janey began to cry openly. The boys moved to kiss her goodbye. As their lips met Janey's practised hands took hold of their cocks and they grew large and hard as she played.

Then she knelt down and quickly swallowed Tom's cock. She sucked hard as she wanked his lower shaft hard. Tom held her head and fucked at her face, groaning all the time. Then he let go of her head, pumped hard just once and shouted as he spurted.

Janey swallowed his spunk and then released him to shoot the remainder all over her tits. The upper slopes were covered with his semen sliding down her magnificent slopes towards her nipples.

She turned and took Chris in hand again.

"Now for my friend Chris, the one who rescued me from my rabbit hutch at home. I'll never ever forget you and your wonderful family. Even when I'm married to my Dad you can make love to me any time, anywhere!"

Janey took Chris in hand and in her mouth. He in turn reached down to maul her magnificent tits as he began to fuck at her lips. It was an amazingly erotic sight and Tom, Anne, Brian, Marion, Bill and Sally all hugged themselves to each other as Chris moaned as he approached orgasm. Jill moved behind her brother and rubbed her pussy all over his shoulders, leaving a wet trail on him.

Then Chris stopped his shafting motion, groaned and began to unload his spunk. Janey gulped some down and then pulled his cock out of her mouth as she wanked the rest of his spunk all over her tits, all over the remainder of Tom's contribution and on to Chris's own hands.

The young people, with the exception of Janey, now dressed and kissed everyone goodbye again. Soon the lane was filled with two cars leaving and five naked people waving, tears in their eyes.

"Well now," said Marion, "we have a few more days holiday left and I believe that the weather will hold up for us. You guys get sunbathing but do put some cream on. Janey and I will go and get her room ready for tonight!"

Marion put her arm around Janey, taking her right breast firmly in her hand.

"If we're not back by the time you're ready for the beach; carry on without us," she smiled. "Janey will be ready for you boys after that, won't you darling!"

Janey didn't answer and as they mounted the stairs Marion explained that they would have to prepare both of the other bedrooms so that Janey would have plenty of room to entertain over the next few days.

As they reached the upstairs landing Marion was openly caressing Janey's wet shaven pussy crack and Janey was beginning to feel that life was getting even better.

They turned into the bedroom that Chris and Jill had just vacated.

"Ohhh Marion," sighed Janey. "Let's fuck now before we start stripping these beds of soiled linen. It would be a waste to change the bed and then soil it all over again. Let me make you squirt all over me!"

---------ooOOOoo---------

EPILOGUE

Ten years after these events took place during that blazing hot summer many changes and incidents have taken place.

Chris and Jill found a nice detached house and set about making it into a real love nest, having to work hard to finish every task, as they always seemed to be making love. Jill stopped taking the pill as soon as they moved in and soon became pregnant. Five years later Chris and Jill have two little boys and a girl. They say that they are not having any more until they see what the others are going to produce, especially as the little girl, Anita, is of a slighter darker skin than the boys!

Tom and Anne also found a nice house, less than half a mile from Chris and Jill. They often had parties at each other's houses; 'fucking parties' as Anne was fond of saying. Ray and Anita were always invited and were usually present. Anne became pregnant after four years and produced a beautiful baby girl. Two years later she had a boy, Ray, again a little darker skinned than she and Tom.

Ray and Anita were safely moved to Northamptonshire from North London and settled into their new life together. Ray took to the garden operation like a duck to water and had soon mastered all the operations and in due time became the manager, allowing the owner, Horace, more time to pursue his hobby, chasing women, particularly Jill and, as soon as he set eyes on her, Anita! Both women allowed him certain rights in view of the help he had given them. Anita has qualified as a computer programmer and was now self employed, working from home. This enabled her to entertain her visitors, mainly Tom and Chris. This has resulted, so far, in four children, two boys and two girls. One each of these is quite pale skinned whereas the other two are a little darker than their parents.

Janey is now living with her father in another pub in Warwickshire, not so far from all the others. They have kept in touch and she regularly joins the 'fucking parties'. She and her father have decided to have no children of their own but it has been agreed that she can get pregnant from either Tom or Chris. Naturally she prefers Chris and Jill is happy for her brother to 'sow his seed' there. Poor Ray has to wear a condom to fuck Janey but Janey cheats a bit with Tom. She can't resist his huge tool!

Brian and Marion are still married and still fucking each other and Bill and Sally too. They love being grandparents and include Ray and Anita's brood too, chuckling over her multi hued family.

Bill and Sally are the only ones who have been 'found out'. Another cousin of Bill's decided to make a few enquiries about his family tree and realised the truth. For some reason he didn't look any closer at Marion and Brian and what's more he has agreed to keep quiet about Bill and Sally, probably because Sally has seduced him on a regular basis once she realised that they might be exposed!

The Family Cottage was used for many more years for summer holidays, both by the family and by others on invitation. Sadly, the unreliable English summer weather never gave such a long hot spell again but there were periods when a week or so was hot enough and Anne, Tom, Jill and Chris would beg, persuade and demand time off from work at short notice so that they could dash down to Cornwall and throw off their clothes. Their babies grew used to this madness over the years. Ray and Anita managed to join them once; Anita forgetting (?) to take her birth control pills with her and possibly this was the reason for her pale skinned children!

THE END