The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slowed down my vigorous and short strokes, to long thoughtful movements covering the entire length of their penisses. Slow and steady, clasping my hand inside their own rough and well worn digits. Down slowly, pulling back the foreskin and revealing the engorged purple head, before hitting the base of their cocks in a bushy mound of pubic hair, and pushing deep into it so that their big dicks would protrude even further as their foreskins stretched against them. Then they would guide my hand back towards myself again, sliding up the shaft almost struggling to cover the head in skin, hiding it away from me, before repeating the process and sliding my hand back down again.

As I expected, they both edged closer and closer towards my face, begging me to suck on their gorgeous erections, but I held my ground and they fortunately respected my decision not pushing the issue any further. Thinking back, I've had a number of fantasies about what it might have been like, had they forced themselves on me, and I can't say that the idea doesn't excite me something terrible.

Back in the moment however, my mind was buzzing with sensory overflow. Here I was on a beach in the middle of nowhere, with a cock in each hand while having my pussy eaten out...and it was utterly delightful. Just like that I felt a slow rumble awaken inside me, and start flowing throughout my entire body as I had another riveting orgasm at the tongue and fingers of this magician between my legs.

As my body relaxed from the sheer nirvana it found itself in, my enabler decided that he had been missing out on his own bit of fun. So he got up from his sitting position between my legs, and in one big jump I found him standing over me, his cock swinging ever so slightly from not being as erect as the others, awaiting my approval for what he planned to do next.

It wasn't quite part of my plan, but having had more than my fill, it was only fair that I made all three of them cum, and I certainly wanted to see and feel that happening. And so I dropped my left hand from its activity for only a moment to pull the cord of my bikini top and loosen it from behind my neck, then dragging it down around my navel, exposing my breasts yet again. I quickly resumed my left hand in the slow stroking motion that occupied it only seconds ago, and this time took my right hand and guided the already hardening phallus in front of my eyes down between my breasts, before resuming my well guided stroking action.

He immediately caught onto my intentions, and reached down with both hands to grab my tits, smiling broadly as he laid his cock down in my cleavage, and enveloped it with my generous titflesh. Needing no lubricant, having been oiled up properly earlier, he started slowly pumping my tits with his instantly hardened shaft. I have been told many times that I have some of the most tittyfuckable breasts around, and not only by my husband who gets to fuck them at least once a month when I'm having my period. I looked down between my breasts, and desperately fought the urge to open my mouth, and let the snake in front of me slip right in.

My friends on either side locked my hands in one place, and simply started to thrust at the same rhythm, as their friend who was penetrating the cavern between my tits. As my arms grew tired, I rested my elbows on the bed and they moved closer to accommodate me. All three started to rhythmically fuck my tits and my hands together, as if they were one entity, slowly almost inconceivably increasing their pace with each and every stroke.

As my tittyfucking friend was holding my breasts together with his hands, my two hand pumping comrades also reached down with one hand to get a feeling for what they were missing out on, and then I suddenly felt some movement down at my clitoris again as one reached down to play with it, and the other stuck a couple of fingers in me.

The pace of their pumping became faster and faster, and my tits were being pushed and pulled all over the place, and although my hands were aching I held my grip, because the pleasure I had coming from so many different places at once was just too good to stop. Their three dicks were moving so fast now, that movement became a blur and the fingers going in and out of my pussy with the vigorous rubbing of my clit all melted into one fantastic, almost drug induced state.

And it was as the dick in my bosom started spewing ropes and ropes of thick white cum all over my chest and shoulders, smashing against my chin that I finally had another rocking orgasm, soaking up his cum all over my body with the biggest smile.

The first one to blow retreated, as the other two let go of my pussy and took matters into their own hands, leaving my hands free to do as they please. Loving the feeling of hot cum all over my tits I reached down and rubbed it all over them, waiting patiently for the next salvo to arrive.

It wasn't long before my man on the left indicated that he was about to blow, and so I turned myself towards him and held my breasts together as the perfect target. . He shot a little high and I almost got a facial, but fortunately it was only the first few drops that hit me on the chin, then everything that came after dripped down my breasts and ran down into my navel. He smacked his cock on each nipple, and rubbed it all over my naked, sticky breasts before pointing me in the direction of his waiting friend.

Having no issues at all with his friends' cum all over me, he pulled me in close and thrust his cock between my cum-covered tits, not wanting to miss his own chance at fucking these babies. I obliged and cupped them together with my hands, straddling his cock with them, and he started fucking them immediately.

It would seem they simply weren't good enough by his standards, as the cum just never came. It felt like minutes passed, at a relentless tempo of tittyfucking and it just didn't want to happen.

Not taking no for an answer, I flipped us around and made him sit down on the chair. On my knees between his legs I wrapped his big cock inside my tits again. This time I was in control, and started working furiously at getting him off. Minutes passed and still nothing came, but I simply wouldn't take no for an answer, and as I slipped my bosom down around his dick and that foreskin revealed his purple head I dipped my head down and just gave it a little lick.

Immediately there was a surging response from his cock, and I went up again pushing my tits harder together as I came down, slipping that foreskin all the way back and this time I took about half of his cock in my mouth, and sucked it hard on the up stroke.

Now this was feeling more like it, and I knew it was only moments away. I let go of my breasts and instead pulled his foreskin all the way back with my hands and held it down, before going down on his entire length with my mouth, and sucking it vigorously all the way up. On the third mouth stroke, I could feel the cum bubbling at the base of his penis, and as I sucked it hard for the last time, I pulled away and within seconds streams of warm cum came bubbling out of the purple headed monster. I just continued to work it with my hands until it eventually ran completely dry.

And so it was finally concluded, and great satisfaction was apparent all round. After taking it all in for a moment, I wiped myself down with a towel and tied my bikini back in place as it should be. My three friends were very thankful for my efforts, bowing a great many times and leaving me with many trinkets from their collection of goods, before being speedily on their way again.

I laid there for a few minutes longer, sticky with the cum that had dried all over my body, and smiled with satisfaction as I watched more people passing by on the beach below. I saw nobody staring at me, maybe having seen a glimpse of what had just happened, but even if someone did I honestly couldn't be bothered.

I got up from the tanning bed and threw my towel over my shoulder, obscuring anything that might seem out of place. As I walked past the security station the guard gave me a knowing smile, which I wasn't quite sure of until I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants with a corresponding wet spot, which he wasn't even trying to hide. I ran my tongue over my lips and smiled at him provocatively while jiggling my boobs, before reaching over the counter and gripping his manhood as I whispered in his ear "our little secret".

12