The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where were we, Baby? Oh yeah. Now I remember." She giggled softly and twisted her body, bringing her mouth down to his cock, her lips parting as they slid down over the massive head. Turner moaned as her mouth worked its magic on his turgid flesh. She had obviously learned a lot in fourteen months. She was good. Her hand moved down and took his balls in her hand, gently caressing his swollen nuts while her finger teased and probed his asshole. Jack died a little more as he watched her lick down the length of his cock, over his leathery sacks into the musky crack of his ass.

"You love this, don't you baby?" Turner managed to grunt out a yes right before her tongue pushed deep inside his rectum. She moved her body between his legs and pushed her face into the warm cleft. His constant groans and moans showed how much. His hips were beginning to pump upward and his hands slid around the back of his head, pulling her tighter against his ass. Jack couldn't help but stare at her beautiful ass as she sucked her lover to a frenzy. Suddenly, she pulled away, leaving him wanting and begging for her to continue, but Lydia pushed his hands away and straddled his hips.

"You like watching that slut, Baby? She's goo-oood." Jack had nearly forgotten Sylvia and her voice brought him out of his trance for a moment. "Go ahead, Baby. But let YOUR bitch take care of this." He closed his eyes as Sylvia took his massive cock completely into her mouth, lowering her head until her lips pressed into the hair at the base. No woman had ever been able to take it all. But as much as he wanted to focus on the pleasure she was giving him, he had to learn just how much of a slut his sweet wife had become. He groaned and opened his eyes, turning them back to bed in time to see Lydia reach down and guide Turner's cock into her pussy and lower herself onto his impressive tool.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, Baby. This is what I need baby, cock." She gasped as it slipped completely in. "Oh mother fucker...yesssssssss." She frantically reached out and grabbed the unknown stranger at their sides. "Tony, baby...you know what I want. Come on baby, give your whore what she needs, baby. God damn, baby, fuck your whore's ass." Jack winced. "His whore?" That sweet woman who would never even let him touch her there, begging to get fucked in her ass? "Please, baby, please, before the other's get here. I want you first, baby." The newly named stranger laughed and rolled into position behind his whore. He slapped her ass and laughed again.

"Yeah, Baby," he laughed. "I'd better get my piece before your nasty ass gets all fucked out of shape." Fuck, the voice on the phone...her goddamn pimp. Jack's world totally collapsed. He watched, crying on the inside as Tony gripped his thick cock and pressed the tip of his cock against his whore's asshole. Lydia screamed as he thrust the massive organ into her bowels. Tony didn't care about her pain. She was a piece of meat to be used by whomever he wished. And the saddest part was her begging for more...begging for the pain...begging him to use her nasty whores ass, to get his nut, to fill her ass with his cream as she took the cock of one of her Johns in her cunt. He turned away and tried to lose himself in the pleasure of Sylvia's mouth.

She felt his eyes on her head as it bobbed up and down, hungrily sucking his cock. She looked up, her mouth stretched around the massive head. She sensed a need, a need she was very willing to fill. Though not aware of what was going on in his mind...that it was his wife/turned whore who was getting her brains fucked out by her John and her pimp...that it was this wife/turned whore's husband who was about to use HER to extract some bizarre form of revenge...that it was this wife/turned whore had just lost her husband forever...she was going to fuck this white boy till he dumped a load in every hold she had. She could care less about the reasons why. She simply needed this man's cock.

The sound of a hand slapping flesh and a low guttural scream drew Jack's eyes back to the sordid scene unfolding on the bed. An instinctive concern for his wife's safety quickly disappeared as he heard her beg for more of the heavy hand of her pimp. "That's it baby. You know I love it rough. Come on Baby, smack it again...harder." Jack almost winced as he watched the huge hand smack her against her quivering ass. My God, he thought. His Lydia was completely gone. What he saw now, was a drugged up whore that sold her ass, her mouth and her cunt to anyone that wanted to use her sordid body. She moaned in uncontrollable pleasure as the two uncaring men pounded their swollen cocks in and out of her ass and cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk," she screamed. "I neeeeeeeeed it...fuck meeeeeeeee. Harder you mother fuckers." And what seemed even worse was she loved it.

Without a word, Sylvia pulled her mouth away from "Collin" and stood on her feet. Her dress was gone in a second, leaving her beautiful body naked for Jack's eyes. She straddled his lap, gripped his throbbing cock and pressed it against the entrance of her pussy. She looked into his eyes and grinned wickedly. "You are going to love this as much as I am." She bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and slammed her hips downward, impaling her steamy cunt on his massive shaft. She sat there for a moment, and then opened her eyes. They were glazed with lust and brimming with tears of pleasure and sensual pain. He moaned as she gripped his cock with her pussy and milked it slowly, barely moving a muscle on her body.

"You like this pussy, Baby," she cooed. "If you do, it's yours, whenever and wherever you want it, you sweet dicked bastard." She lifted her hips slowly until only the tip remained inside. She grinned in anticipation and once again slammed her hips down roughly. "Oh fuck...Oh Sweet Jesus...You feel incredible inside me." She paused to savor the exquisite feeling of being completely filled by the perfect cock and then slowly began to pump her hips up and down, fucking him with a slow steady rhythm. "Oh my God," she gasped, shocked that she had started to cum so quickly. "I don't believe it. Oh shit, I'm going to cum." Suddenly her body began to tremble wildly. Her head snapped back and she screamed. "Oh my fucking God...oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck." Her powerful orgasm washed over her violently, triggering the release of fourteen months of need and frustration. Streams of hot sticky semen shot into her hungry cunt, filling her womb to the brim until the flow was nothing more than a trickle oozing from the tip of his cock. Sylvia, totally spent, collapsed against his chest, bathing in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Jack lay back in the chair, relieved for the moment, but not fully satisfied. He felt different. It was hard to put his finger on it, but for a few moments he had lost himself in this "stranger." Her passion had pushed aside his pain. Things seemed a bit more even or so he thought. Maybe, just maybe, he thought.

She smiled to herself. She was good but he was incredible. Sylvia's body finally calmed down. She wanted more, but she would wait; give him time to recover. She could feel his cum leaking out of her. God he came a lot. She wondered if one of his potent seeds had made its way home. It was a strange time to worry, though. She squeezed his cock with her pussy. Goddamn, she thought. That rock hard cock of his still throbbed inside her seething cunt. His body was moving. His hips had never stopped moving. He kept stirring her cum-filled womb with the same insatiable hardness that comes with the conquest of fresh meat. His hands still cupped her silky smooth ass, and that wicked finger was moving...moving closer to that little hole it had discovered once before. And just like before, she gasped when he pushed it up into her bowels.

"Is that what you want freaky white boy?" Jack, Collin, whoever he was at the moment, remained silent. She licked his ear and tugged at the lobe, taking his silence for a yes. "Then let's show that whore how it's supposed to be done." She pushed herself out of his lap and stood up. She stepped back and turned, her back towards him. Bending at her waist, she reached back and cupped her buttocks, spreading them wide open. She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Do you like it, Baby?" Jack laughed, not even bothering to answer the silly question. She wet two fingers with her own pussy juices and smeared the slippery fluid over the crinkly ring. "You have to lick it first, Baby," she teased.

"Be careful what you wish for, woman." He pushed himself out of the chair and quickly removed his clothing. Sylvia watched him, still bending, still waiting. He knelt behind her and pushed her hands out of the way, taking her smooth, delicious cheeks in his hands. "Just so you know, Baby, I've been wanting to do this since the moment we met." She squealed then whimpered as his tongue licked up the warm crack of her ass. God, he thought, I'd almost forgotten how much I love the taste of a woman's ass. He loved the musky smell, the crinkly texture of the ring of muscle that guarded her bowels. He slid his thumbs into the crack of her ass and slowly pushed them into the tight ring, stretching her rectum, opening it up for the tip of his tongue. He formed his oral probe into a tube and slowly pushed it into the tiny hole.

"Oh my God," she gasped as he pushed it in as deep as he could. "Oh fuck, oh fuck...Oh God, Baby...you nasty mother fucker...eat this bitches ass. Eat it," she screamed. Never before had she been so aroused. Never before had a man tasted her forbidden hole. Never before had she felt such exquisite pleasure. She had been teasing, never thinking he would really do it. She thanked God she had uttered those words. She was panting now. She could feel it begin. Shit, she was going to cum.

She almost lost her balance when her orgasm began to wash over her body, but he held her up by her hips and steadied her. She rolled her ass against his face, trying to drive more of his magic tongue into her ass. But as her climax war reached, he pulled his tongue out. His hands never left her hips. Instantly, he was on his feet. Her eyes widened when she felt the tip of his cock press against her anus. Slowly, ever so slowly, he began to feed his massive cock up into her ass. He was gentle, almost tender as he filled her bowels. Finally, he was completely inside her body. It was after he paused. It was after he waited for her to adapt to his girth. It was after he was sure she was ready, completely ready that the movement began with a slow pumping of his hips.

Sylvia could barely endure the overwhelming pleasure. His perfect cock fit her anal sheath as if it were made to be there. His cock was Excalibur...She was the stone. The strokes became longer, stronger with each plunge into the depths of her bowels. She was on fire. Her silky passage mapped every edge, every ridge, and every throbbing vein that pulsed against the clinging surface. His pace began to quicken. She could tell from the rapidity of his thrusts that he too felt that same fire building. His hands tightened on her flesh as he began a searing attack on her body. Flesh slapped against flesh, and the room was filled with the scent of lust, and boiling sex as it was intended.

An accidental glace at the whore on the bed had no effect. The unholy trio was still. Their eyes were fixed on the spectacle of unbridled passion before them. Unknown to Jack, the woman he had once loved, was full of wonder. Thoughts of what it would be like to have this magnificent man inside her body. She envied her friend. And sadness seeped into her soul. Had she done this...had she not done that...had she told her own loving husband of her secret and wanton desires, she would not be here. The perfect stranger looked away.

The lovers edged towards what could only end like the roll of thunder that followed the crackle that trailed the bolt of lightening as it hissed through the air. Their sweaty bodies pounded into each other. Grunts and screams and groans and whisperings fill the room. "Nowwwwwwwwwwww," she screamed. "Nowwwwwwww," he echoed.

She squeezed his cock as his cum exploded from the tip, splashing against the walls of her anal chute. The passage bulged with each powerful jet of seed until he was spent. He churned his loins against her silky ass until he felt his cock begin to soften. Reluctantly, he pulled it from her ass, standing there in silence as he watched his cum ooze out of her gaping anus, flowing slowly down the crevice onto her inner thighs. Finally Sylvia turned towards him, and without a word, kneeled before him and took his soiled cock into her mouth. She licked and bathed him as if savoring the essence of a god. Finally, she pulled her mouth away and looked up. His eyes were tender yet sad, but they told her everything and she understood.

When he finished dressing, she followed him to the door, still naked, still hungering for her perfect man. She kissed him one last time, smiled and whispered goodbye.

Turner left a few minutes later. Tony finally got dressed and moved towards the door. "Get yourself cleaned up, Baby, you've got company coming. And here, you are going to need this, there is plenty of company." He reached into his pocket and tossed another vile on the bed. He glanced at Sylvia. "Are you sure?" She knew the question and he knew the answer, but he always asked.

"Not a chance, absolutely not."

Sylvia freshened her make-up and got ready to leave. She knew she wouldn't be staying much later. She heard the shower turn off. She'd wait and say good-bye to Lydia. Lydia came out and sat on the edge of the bed. They started a conversation that seemed more a part of Oz than reality of the situation. Kid's, church, shopping...somehow those topics seemed an oxymoron in this dimly lit room. The conversation ended as Lydia began "preparing" herself. Moments later there was a knock on the door. Sylvia got up to answer.

Three men slipped in, laughing as men do when they were about to do something they shouldn't. Lydia lifted her head up, wiped the powder from her nose and then turned to receive her newly arrived "dates." One had already unzipped his pants and had drawn out his stiff cock. Lydia purred and gripped the gnarled shaft and pulled him towards her mouth. "Come here, Baby. Let this bitch earn her money." Sylvia just shook her head and closed the door behind her. She stood there for a moment, leaning back against the wall. What the hell was that sick bitch going to do when her husband got home?

Jack told the cabby to wait for him. He would be right back. It only took a few minutes for Jack to return and they were quickly on their way. He read the address to the driver, leaned back into the seat and let himself reflect on his redirected life. He had a lot to think about. Sure...most of what he needed to do was obvious. Some things were going to be much harder to figure out. The cab stopped. Jack tipped him well, grabbed his bags slid out. He glanced up there weren't any lights on. This is fucking crazy, he thought. He checked the nameplate on the door and knocked. Her expression turned from total surprise to something that could almost be described as grateful. "Just let them sit here for the time being, I'm a little off guard." She laughed. "I won't ask you where you've been, but you do need a shower." She took his hand and led him towards the bathroom. "Bye the way, did I mention it was only a one bedroom?" He couldn't help smiling. At least he had a place to stay.

12