The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked my cock with both hands and began to move off from the bed.

"So how do you want to fuck me, Big Boy?" she said, kneeling down between my legs, gently stroking my hot stiff cock. "Missionary? Doggy style? Sideways? Spoons in a drawer? Ride 'em cowboy?"

"Any way, just so I can see your face," I said. "I want to see the look on your face as we fuck."

She climbed up and straddled my hips, guiding my cock toward her pussy.

"How's this?" she asked as her pussy lowered down and let me slip easily up inside of her cunt. "Do you like this, Big Boy?"

"Oh, yeah, Baby! Just so I can look at you"

She began to rock up and down gradually increasing the tempo until we were fucking like wild animals. She was so active, humping and wriggling her hips, moving them in a circular pattern as we fucked. At first she was straight up above me, her breasts bouncing with each delightful move. As our passion rose, she leaned forward, our lips meeting, her breasts brushing down against my chest. I cupped them and held them tenderly, pinching the nipples ever so lightly. She leaned forward again and pressed them down into my mouth, never once missing a beat as we fucked.

She rose up again but placed her hands on my shoulders so that she could lean forward. Our eyes linked up and we never let the gaze fall away. She smiled, she looked urgent; at times she looked almost as if she were in pain, but she never stopped looking at me. I could feel my cock plunge deeply into her, enough to bump her cervix a couple of times. She winced and shifted position and went back to fucking me. I could feel her begin to tense up as if she were about to come again. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her close and managed to roll her over onto her back, without my cock ever leaving the heaven of her hot wet pussy.

I spread my arms and tried to position my self so that only my cock contacted her. The look of pleasure on her face was remarkable; there was a smile in her eyes that told me everything. As we fucked, I pulled her by the hips toward the edge of the bed, so that I could kneel down. Slipping her legs up to rest her ankles on my shoulders, I began to fuck her with long slow strokes. She wiggled her ass around; she rubbed her breasts and pulled at her nipples.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried out.

I picked up the pace slowly and soon she was writhing and wriggling with a huge smile spreading across her face.

"You like this?" I asked as I picked up the pace.

She didn't answer but could only nod her head. The sight of this golden blonde woman, her flaxen hair tousled by our romp in the hay, her firm young breasts bobbing in time to our fucking little dance, her mouth calling out the sounds of passion and pleasure, her eyes filled with the look that can only be filled by sexual ecstasy, brought me to a greedy climax. I could feel the cum well up from deep inside me and surge out toward my cock.

"I'm coming, Baby!" I called out.

She began to wriggle more wildly as I began to thrust deep inside of her.

"Fill me up Big Boy! Oh, Baby! Fill me up!"

It felt as if my head would explode when I shot off the first load. It had been a while since I had fucked at all, not to say in the wild manner that we just had, but I couldn't remember a more satisfying orgasm as when I exploded into Holly's sweet pussy, again and again.

"Oh! Uh! Oh, Baby!" I called out along with some other more animalistic grunts and groans

Whether it was the sight of me peaking or just the culmination of her own efforts, but she began to writhe and shake uncontrollably. As I saw that she was likely going to come as well, I kept on humping her furiously, thrusting my exploding cock as deep inside of her as I could.

"Oh, God, Baby! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God, Baby! I'm coming too!" she shouted.

With a final set of thrust and shakes and shudders, I fell onto the bed and we rolled together with my dick still buried deep inside of her.

With my body still tingling, I suddenly began to laugh. I think she was no so amused.

"What's so funny?" she asked somewhat indignantly.

"Nothing funny, like Ha! Ha! Ha!" I replied, holding her close. "It's just that I've never felt this way before. I mean I've fucked pretty successfully before, but this was mind blowing!"

"I knew it would be, from the moment I saw you!" she said nestling her face up against my chest.

"You did, did you? And just when was that, when you first saw me cheering on the Mustangs? Or when you caught me giving you that first real up and down look?"

"Actually, it was when I saw you come out of the shower a long time ago."

"How's that?" I said, not sure of what she meant.

"I'm sure you don't remember it, but Heather and I had tried out for cheerleading and went through the wrong door leading from the field and ended up in the boy's locker room. You and one of the other guys were coming out of the shower room when we saw you. We hid around the corner but Heather giggled and you looked over at us. I don't think you saw anything. But I knew right then that I would fuck you one day."

"Whoa! You're right that I don't remember that," I said unable to connect with her story. "Are you sure? I think I would have remembered if something like that happened."

"Well, we snuck out before anybody saw us. We made the cheerleading team as reserves, but never got in until you guys made the playoffs. I remember doing everything to get your attention, but you never ever looked my way. It broke my heart when I found out that you and Mary Lou Hunsaker were going out."

She reached up to caress my cheek.

"But when I saw you at the game tonight with your buddies, I knew exactly who you were and I told myself that there was nothing I wouldn't do until I got you to fuck me."

"Wow," I sighed. "That's some story. And here I thought this was all my idea."

"You don't mind that it wasn't?" she asked, with that innocent little girl look on her face.

"Not if you keep fucking me like that, it won't," I said giving her a big hug.

We kissed again, a long romantic sort of kiss. My cock was still stuck inside of her and the feel of her warm sweaty, sweet blonde body next to me was making it hard again. Before I knew it, she was humping her hips again and asking for sloppy seconds. I took her by the shoulders and rolled her over onto her back again.

"What's the matter, Baby?" she asked. "I thought you wanted to fuck again."

"Yeah, I do," I said, feeling my cock get hard again as I slid it gently in and out of her pussy. "We've got a lot of lost time to make up for."

"You bet, Big Boy!" she said. "Now, shut up and do your duty!"

And she didn't have to ask me twice.

12