The Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You loved your wife and stayed with her til the end. You are stable. You aren't out playing the field. You make a pretty good living. You're having dinner with your daughter. Face it Tom, at your age you are a hottie." She was ticking off my qualifications on her fingers proud of her analysis. I really didn't want to be a hottie. It just seemed like too much work to me.

"Nope, not interested. Nor do I think our waitress is." Where is that damned pulled pork.

"Okay, take it slow. Julie's not going anywhere." She was teasing me now. I did love the smile but, it began to take on a devious personality all its own.

Julie returned with our meal a few moments later. Boy did it smell good. "I had the cook throw a little extra on for you. You looked a little famished." She was correct. I looked up to thank her and saw that she was staring at me and smiling. It suddenly made me uncomfortable.

"Ahh, thanks." was all I could force out of my mouth.

"Wow, that's really nice Julie." Natty picked up for me. "You know we are going to be coming here on Thursday for the next few weeks. Won't be able to get here until about eight though. Dad really loves this place."

"Really, what a coincidence. I think I'm working Thursdays for the next month. Maybe I'll see you guys again." She touched my shoulder in a friendly manner and headed off to another table. I tried to ignore the incident and returned to my pork.

"Tommys got a girlfriend, Tommys got a girlfriend." Luckily, Natty was whispering.

"Come on, she was just being nice." I really didn't see the need to continue now that the food had arrived.

"I'll bet you that she wasn't working next Thursday but now she will be... and ... no matter where we sit, she will be waiting on us." Natty sounded very sure of herself. I wasn't convinced. Plus, I really didn't think of myself as available. I spread the extra sauce over my pork and began to fork my way in.

When Julie brought back my card, Natty and her got into another short conversation. I was ready to leave but, decorum forced me to be patient. Julie finally turned to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "You have such a lovely daughter." I just nodded and smiled stupidly. She gave me a little squeeze mixed with a smile and headed off to the kitchen.

"Next Thursday, you'll see." Natty said as we walked out the door. At least the pork was good.

After we got home, Natty and I watched half a movie before we realized that we were exhausted. A lot happened today and we were mentally drained. I was the first to start to nod off and after dozing through a good five minutes of the movie I decided to call it quits. I gave my regrets and headed off to bed. I barely made it through brushing my teeth, I kept yawning. I stripped to my shorts, killed the lights and crawled into bed.

I was almost to sleep when I heard the bedroom door open. Natty was there in her new sleep shirt. She stepped in and closed the door and crawled into Mary's side of the bed. "I just don't like sleeping alone in a strange house." She whispered as she pulled the sheets up. I smiled and started my obligatory scoot to the end of my side of the bed. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Don't fuss. The bed is big enough for four." the hand retracted and I felt her curl into her pillow. The hand was nice and warm. I feel asleep wishing she would touch me again.

I woke up slowly the next morning. It was nice not to hear an alarm clock. I was bit warmer than usual. When the fog cleared I realized that Natty had spooned into me during the night. Her arm was limp over my side and her chest was snug to my back. I could feel her methodic breathing on the back of my neck. One of her feet was was on top of my calf. She felt wonderful and I didn't want to move an inch. I certainly didn't want to wake her up and have it end. I felt truly at peace with the world. I closed my eyes to burn the feeling into my brain and fell asleep again.

I woke again some time later to an empty bed. I sighed and sat up. At least I had my memory of her wrapped around me. I looked at the clock. It was just past ten. Damn, I haven't been able to sleep past eight in years. It was good sleep too. I felt rested not groggy as usual. I grabbed my robe and headed to the kitchen.

I found Natty sitting crosslegged on the couch watching some morning program. Her sleep shirt was pushed up to her waist and I could clearly see her white panties. They were pulled taut across her crotch by the position of her legs. I was trying not to look but, I found the view intoxicating. "Good morning sleepyhead." Natty smiled to me, "Thought you were going to sleep the day away." I was trying desperately to keep my eyes on her face. "We need to go pick up some paint and stuff."

"Yep, let me get some coffee going and hop in the shower." I was finding it hard to leave her there. I found the strength and pulled myself away and finished the truck to the kitchen. I started the coffee and looked over the counter toward the couch. I could only see the back of her head from here but my mind still saw her milky thighs pulling those panties tight. I knew I should make my mind move on but, it just felt too good to let it go.

The buzzer on the coffee machine brought me back to reality. I poured a cup, "Natty, you want any coffee?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Sure, black. Thanks". I poured another and carried them both to the couch. I handed one to Natty which allowed my eyes to wander again. She was truly beautiful. I sat on the other side and pretended to watch the TV. Stupid fantasies started to run through my mind and I took a big sip of the hot coffee to zap my mind back to reality. It worked, I torched my tongue and quickly forgot about legs and panties. I started to watch the show in earnest.

She finished her coffee and stood up and I got a quick flash of a perfect panty clad tushy before gravity pulled her shirt back down. My mind went straight back to the gutter. She sauntered her empty cup to the sink and called back to me. "I going to take a shower. I should be ready in about 30." She walked back behind the couch and suddenly leaned over to my ear. " You have my permission to look all you want." and gave me a peck on my cheek. I was startled by the boldness and almost tried to deny it but, she was already moving into the hallway. I obviously wasn't as slick as I thought. I suddenly felt like a perv.

After I shaved, showered and dressed I went back to the kitchen and found Natty just finishing up cleaning the coffee pot. She was dressed in a new pair of jeans and tshirt. The jeans fit her perfect and accented her flawless tushy. "Natty, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to oggle you like that." It sounded feeble and I regretted not practicing a bit more before I just blurted it out.

"I'm not so, don't worry about it." She said as she moved around the counter.

"Well I'm not usually like .." She quickly interrupted me.

"You looked, you liked it, I liked it, get over yourself. We have paint to buy." She liked it. That I didn't expect. Maybe she found it flattering. If she is going to keep dressing like she has been, I will be flattering her some more.

"Okay, paint it is." I grabbed my keys and off we went.

We shopped at the local big box for everything we would need. Tarps, brushes, rollers and of course, paint. I got enough to do the first two rooms. Natty picked out a neutral light tan color for the walls so that I wouldn't be committed to any particular design scheme. Smart girl. I had no idea what color to pick. I made her do the shopping cart trick again. Infallibly, she hit the mark again. I was secretly trying to duplicate the feat but lost track somewhere around the fifth item. She was simply amazing.

I helped her move the furniture out of one of the spare bedrooms. I took us the better part of an hour to get it all out. I went and found an old t-shirt so Natty wouldn't ruin her new clothes. She returned to the room barefoot wearing only the t-shirt. She had her hair pulled back and tied into a ponytail. Natty then kicked me out. I kind of wanted to help just to hang around her but, she was having none of it. This was her project. I brought in a little portable radio and let her work.

About two o'clock it dawned on me that we hadn't really eaten much today. I figured I would put together a meal for us. I had salad and some ground beef in the fridge. No buns for burgers but, I had spaghetti noodles. I started browning the meat and boiling the noodles. I dug out a few cans of tomato paste and a slew of seasonings. I didn't really have a recipe, I just seasoned till it tasted good. It wasn't long before I had a large pot with noodles, sauce and meat warming on the stove. I called for Natty.

Natty came around the corner and I laughed. I wondered how much paint she actually got on the walls. She had streaks on her arms and legs, a few blotches in her hair and a nice smear running from the bridge on her nose across her right cheek. She looked an adorable mess in the oversized t-shirt. "Are you dry yet." I jested.

"Yeah, the room looks good but, I guess I got a bit on myself." She was examining her arms and hands.

"Sit down, I think you rubbed your nose a bit." I pointed at a stool and began to wet a towel. I sat on the stool next to her and swirled her around till she was between my legs. I held her head with one hand and gently wiped the her nose with the towel. I had to scrub a little harder than I wanted too to get the paint off. I finished her nose and started to work on her cheek. She leaned in closer and looked me in the eyes as I began wiping off the rest of the paint. Natties eyes were brown with little freckles of black dusted around. They drew me in. I continued softly wiping her cheek even though the paint was long gone. A strand of her purple hair had escaped her ponytail and dropped in front of her face. It also had a streak a paint. I lightly pushed it back behind her ear. "You have paint in your hair." She shivered as my fingers caressed her ear.

Natty stood and grabbed my hand. "I'll need your help getting it out." She began to pull me down the hallway.

"What about lunch?" I was worried she hadn't had much to eat.

"It's spaghetti, it'll keep." She was smiling, "I have paint all over me. Don't you think that's more important?" she continued to lead me down the hall. I wondered if the paint could be combed out of her hair.

"Do you think we can comb it out?" I was concerned it might hurt a bit when the comb tugged through the painted part. Natty turned with her beautiful smile.

"I intend to have you shampoo it out. In the shower." She grabbed my other hand and began walking backwards pulling me into the bathroom. I wondered how we were going to accomplish that without getting our clothes wet. Her eyes and smile took on a mischievous quality. I began to connect the dots and I became aroused. She meant we would be naked. I wasn't sure that this was the right course of action. My dick was quite sure it was. I slowed her backward momentum trying to give myself some time to think.

"Come on Tom, a naked girl in the shower can't be all that bad." She let go of my hands and removed her t-shirt swift as a breeze. She stood before me in only her panties. She was simply breathtaking. Her breasts where milky white little firm pillows of softness. Not large but, perfect for her frame. They were both topped with small pale pink nipples that were sticking out a bit in the newly exposed air. She had somehow gotten paint on her flat belly. I looked back to her eyes and she wasn't smiling. She looked more hesitant albeit, adorable.

"You are so beautiful." I meant it. She was like a painting I shouldn't be allowed to touch. I didn't want to disturb the perfection. Her smile returned and her face began to glow again. She began to remove my clothes. I snapped out of it and helped her as quickly as I could. I felt like I was in highschool trying to remove my clothes before the girl changed her mind. When I dropped my shorts my cock sprang to attention and bounced a bit. I don't know why but, I was a bit embarrassed by it's enthusiasm. Natty just watch it bounce and gave me a giggle.

"See, you're having as much fun as I am." She reached into the shower and started the water. She had to bend over a bit which stuck out her panty clad tushy.

"You have the cutest little butt I have ever seen." I was smiling ear to ear. If she didn't mind me looking, I certainly wasn't going to stop. She looked over her shoulder smiling and began an exaggerated shimmy in her hips. She slowly dropped her panties to the floor. I could almost hear the striptease music as her butt shifted from side to side. She laughed at my lustful eyes, stood up and hopped into the shower. She held out her hand to guide me in. My god, I was having fun.

Natty soaked her hair and handed me the shampoo. She turned around and tilted her head back toward me. I could just see the top of her wet breasts as I began to work the shampoo into her hair. I massaged her scalp and ran my hands down her purple striped locks. Her hair was so smooth and luxurious, I didn't want to stop. It felt so nice to just feel another human so close, it had been a very long time. Every so often her butt would lightly drag across my hardon which sent chills up my spine. The paint was long gone by the time I rinsed out her hair.

She put her hand tenderly around my neck and pulled me close. "That was very nice." she said before pulling me in and kissing my lips. She let go and grabbed the soap. "There is still more paint." she giggled holding out the soap. I gladly grabbed it. I started with her hands and arms. Soaping them up and scrubbing away the paint. I cleared a smear on the side of her neck and dropped to my knee. I rubbed soap along her legs, higher than I needed to, stealing glances at the cutest little pussy I had ever seen. Just a small tuft of hair above her inviting entrance. I looked into her eyes as I gently washed the paint off her belly. She was smiling down at me. That glorious radiant smile that told me everything was fine with the world.

I rinsed her off again and lightly ran my hand up her thigh and drew it along her gorgeous womanhood. She shivered and pulled me back to my feet. "Tonight." was all she said as she removed the soap from my hand. The word was soaked with promise. I felt my cock throb at the thought of what that meant. She looked me in my eyes and began to soap up my straining hardon. I moaned as she began slowly stroking my member. Our lips met again and she started to explore with her tongue. There was no way I could hold back any longer. I grunted into her lips and my cock exploded. I couldn't remember having an orgasm so intense. She never let go and just slowly stroked me through it as I spasmed again and again. She released my lips as I began to catch my breath, the warm water running down my back. Her hands were no longer stroking, just lightly caressing.

I heard her try to hold back a laugh, "My god Tom, when was the last time you were with a woman." I opened my eyes and followed hers to her belly. Natty's hands, arms and belly were coated with my cum. I could scarcely believe that that much came out of me. She looked a bit silly examining the mess.

"Not since Mary died." I admitted sheepishly.

"Good thing we were in the shower." She laughed and I had no choice but to join her. It was to infectious to ignore. She began to rinse herself off and I enjoyed helping. She shut off the water once she was clean again. I passed out the towels and enjoyed watching her dry off. I was wondering how she made it so much fun. Intimacy was always good for me but, it had never provoked laughter and been as much fun as it was erotic. I realized I had crossed my moral perv line and I really didn't care. Life was too short to care.

I put on my boxers and threw the rest of my clothes in the hamper. Natty gave me a questioning look. I shrugged my shoulders, "It's spaghetti, I would just stain them anyways." It never failed, no matter how careful I am, spaghetti just loves my shirts. She gave me a small laugh and decided to not put her t-shirt back on. We both sat down to eat in our underwear, Natty looking a whole lot better than I. It was liberating in its own strange way. Her tits were there in all their beauty but, I no longer felt the need to stare. When they attracted the inevitable tomato splatter, I just reached over and swiped it off with my finger. She barely noticed and continued to discuss which room needed painting next. I can only describe it as blissfully comfortable.

We stayed up late watching movies. She was curled up in my arms trying to figure out why I found the Lord of the Rings trilogy so entertaining. I gave up trying to explain it to her and just enjoyed her body next to mine. I didn't make her watch the last one. With a quick peck on her forehead, I stood up and held out my hand. She took my hand smiling and rose gracefully from the couch. I was taking her to my bedroom when she broke the hold and scampered off to the guest bathroom. I brushed my teeth and climbed in bed. I wasn't sure she was going to join me until her shadow appeared in the doorway. I saw her take down her panties and she sat next to me on my side of the bed.

"Tom, I don't want to have your babies and I won't be here forever." She was serious and expected a response. I realized the truth in her statement. I wasn't thinking much past tonight but, I guess I was starting to form an attachment that would never hold. I was actually glad she brought it out in the open.

"I never really wanted children and I know you can't stay for long. I think I will be a little sad when you leave though." I was looking in her eyes when I finished. It was the truth. I liked Natty, maybe even loved her a bit. I also knew that permanency was out of the question. I received one of those endearing puppy dog looks which was a bit more emotional than we needed right now. "Of course, that doesn't mean we can't have fun while you're here." I smiled and tenderly rolled her over my body onto her back. She laughed at my unexpected dominance. I had a sudden desire to see her in orgasm.

I rolled on top of her and sat lightly on her thighs. I had her pinned as I ran my fingers lightly down the sides of her torso. She started laughing and tried to push my hands away. I moved quickly to avoid her blocks and replaced my hands above her breasts. I, ever so lightly, traced the outline of her perfect breasts admiring their symmetry. I was rewarded by her nipples elongating. She stopped trying to block my caresses as they became more sensual and less ticklish. I moved to the breasts themselves, gently painting them with my finger tips. I could feel goosebumps appear on the skin. I lowered my body some more and gently licked the right nipple. I heard a little giggle and the nipple strained out a bit more. I slowly moved to the left nipple and repeated the process. I was strangely proud of growing her nipples with such ease. My tongue moved between her breasts and I dropped wet kisses as I moved to her belly.

As my head moved I began dragging my feathery fingers down her sides again. Her giggling increased and she struggled to remain still. I could feel her muscles tightening every time my fingers moved. I left little tongue trails across her tight belly. Each one elicited a small gasp as she tried to suck in her skin. I dropped below her belly button and my nose was met with an intoxicating musky scent. I stayed still for a moment and just breathed her in. The smell promised softness and sanctuary. Natty moaned quietly and squirmed a bit trying to get me moving again. I complied continuing to run my kisses at the very top of her thighs.

I opened her left leg slightly and began leaving wet kisses down the inside if her thigh. I felt little quivers as I moved back up slowly. I caught another whiff of Natty as a I moved to her other precious thigh. My hardon was now raging but, this wasn't for me. I could sense some frustration as I passed by her flower again and began kissing her quivering right thigh. As I moved back up her thigh and got close to her sex, Natty began to run her fingers through my hair. I could see her lips glistening with the light from the hallway. She was ready and her hands were there to make sure I wasn't passing up my target again.