The Honeypot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,064 Followers

"Good girl. I just wanted to see if you'd try. You're a good girl."

"Yes. Yes, I'm your good girl."

Robert dropped a wad of cash on the table and then stood. Karyn stood with him, steadying herself on the stool next to her.

"After you, Karyn," Robert smiled. He followed her through the dark room, into the lobby and to the elevators. When the doors closed behind them, he pressed into her, kissing her hard again, tongue twisting and writhing against hers. She moaned when he reached his hand down the front of her skirt. He felt the smooth skin of her lower stomach and then her mound. She'd missed a few hairs when she'd shaved but, oh, she was wet. He smiled through his kiss when her moan deepened. His fingers pressed into her, feeling her slick wetness. He pulled off of her as the elevator slowed. She reached for him as the doors opened and he gestured to the hallway.

Karyn walked out of the elevator, nearly crashing into the opened doors as she stumbled drunkenly into the hall. Robert sniffed his finger when her back was to him. She smelled sweet and he felt himself stir.

The walk to Karyn's hotel room was short and she didn't wait for him before opening the door. Robert stepped in and closed the door behind him, locking the security latch. It was a tiny room and as simple as he expected for someone like her. She was already in the bedroom area, sitting on the bed, unsure of what to do next. Robert stood next to her, looking down at her.

"Unbutton me, Karyn. I want to feel your mouth on me."

The young woman barely hesitated. She fumbled at his belt until it came undone and then worked the two buttons of his black slacks, finally unzipping him. If nothing else, she was eager and that pleased him. Robert ran his fingers through the woman's hair as she pulled his underwear and pants down. He sighed as she took him in her mouth. She was warm and wet and she knew exactly what she was doing.

Robert unbuttoned his shirt and finished undressing while Karyn sucked him off. He stood before her, naked, watching her while she squeezed and rubbed and sucked on him. Finally, he pulled her away and then frowned. He wasn't even half erect.

Karyn stripped quickly on the bed, throwing clothes off to the side one after the other while Robert massaged himself. He didn't feel like he was drunk enough to not get hard and she'd been surprisingly good at the blowjob. So why-

Looking up, Robert saw Karyn naked with her legs spread and her heels on the edge of the bed. She was fit and her breasts were firm with thick pink nipples straining in the air. Robert felt his cock stir but watched as it simply shifted, still mostly soft. Karyn moaned in front of him, her fingers playing with her clit, spreading herself open to show her petite pussy off to Robert. She dipped a finger carefully between her lips, arching her back as she fingered herself slowly. Robert shrugged away his concern and went to her, grabbing her hips to push her further up the bed.

Robert lay between her legs, pressing his cock against her as he kissed her deeply. Karyn's fingers worked against his muscular back, clawing and massaging as he grinded on her.

"Please. Please, I need to feel you in me. You're driving me wild. Please." Karyn moaned, over and over. "Oh god, I want to feel your cock inside of me. Filling me, opening me. I want you deep inside, fucking me hard."

With a grunt, Robert reached down. He loved when a woman talked. When she told him what she wanted. When she begged for it. But, even now, with Karyn begging and the feel of her slick, firm body against him, even now he wasn't hard. He grit his teeth and pulled the skin back on his cock, making himself as hard as possible so he could press himself into her. Karyn twisted above him, digging her fingers hard into his back. He held himself for a moment, pressing as deep as he could before letting go. He moved and felt himself almost slip out so he pressed in again as hard as he could and held himself there. The woman moaned again, begging him to fuck her hard, to pound into her but Robert only felt shame as he made small movements so he could stay in her. Thankfully, she was incredibly tight.

It was with great surprise when, suddenly, barely minutes into finding a position that kept him in place, Robert orgasmed. He didn't feel the warning signs or the start of it; one moment, he was thrusting into Karyn and the next, he felt himself twitching and cumming. Robert yelled out in surprise.

"Did... did you cum?" Karyn asked.

"I... yeah. What the hell?" A small part of him wanted to apologize but his pride forbade it.

"Hey, it's okay. You had a lot to drink. It happens. I know."

"No, it... it... dammit."

"No, really. S'okay. I'm totally wasted anyway so probably can't get off. Just lie down with me. Sleep it off and wake me up with morning sex. It's okay. Just lie with me."

Robert grimaced. He didn't want to start a scene by just leaving so, instead, he pulled the blankets back and covered both of them. Karyn immediately pressed herself back into Robert's stomach. He automatically reached over to cup her breasts and she sighed in contentment. She felt warm against him and her thighs were slick with cum and the smell permeated the small area. Robert felt himself stir at the scent of their sex. With his eyes closed, he could picture it - his cum spurting into her tight pussy, slowly oozing out of her to cover her thighs. Thick and white and-

Warm and comfortable with a belly full of whiskey Robert drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep.

-

A group of drunk young man passing in the hallway outside woke Robert from his sleep. He found himself in the same position as when he'd fallen asleep. Karyn's breathing was deep and steady against him. Robert carefully pulled himself off of the young woman. Moving as slowly as possible, he eased himself out from under the blankets in order to stand by the bed. Karyn shifted once, twice and then lay still.

Moving quietly, Robert dressed himself in the near darkness of the small hotel room. Once dressed and with his eyes adjusted to the dark, he glanced a last time at the bed. The sooner I forget this night, the better. Jesus Christ. That was embarrassing as hell, he told himself.

The door was surprisingly quiet as he unlatched and opened it. He left and closed the door with a soft 'click'. Finding the elevator took a moment but from there it was a short walk outside. Two orange and white Prius taxicabs waited near the entrance of the hotel. Both drivers were standing and talking with each other but turned as he approached.

"Airport?" The first one asked - a young black man dressed in white pants and a Hawaiian shirt.

"No. Downtown. 11th and Pike."

"Perfect. Hop in. I'll get you there."

Robert took the seat behind the driver. The car was pristine and smelled vaguely like cinnamon. Sensing his mood, the driver left him alone as he pulled away from the curb. Bright lights faded into darkness as the driver merged onto the interstate. Robert leaned against the car window, feeling the coldness of it against his forehead.

He smelled of sex.

Bringing his fingers up to his nose, he breathed in again. Karyn's scent was still strong but there was something else, too. Glancing at the driver to make sure his view was blocked, Robert slouched back to reach into his pants. He dug his fingers between his thighs, rubbing and pressing . With another look at the cabbie, he took his fingers out. There. That smell. The smell of both of us. Jesus, that's good. Robert felt drool pool at the back of his mouth. His cock stirred again, shifting and twisting without growing hard.

The smell of his cum called to him. Mixed with Karyn's scent, it was intoxicating. He held his fingers to his nose while he rubbed himself, wriggling his ass slightly as he closed his eyes, again picturing Karyn's lithe body beneath him. He was hard in his imagination. Fucking her hard while she screamed his name. He fast forwarded to his orgasm. The image of himself vanished and, again, he thought of the feeling of his cum spurting out, filling Karyn. Robert licked his lips at the thought of her rubbing herself, tasting his cum. Taking globs of his cum into her mouth, moaning and twisting as she sucked on her fingers, cleaning them.

Just like he was moaning and twisting in the taxi. Just like he was sucking on his own fingers right now.

Robert froze. The driver was taking the exit for his apartment complex, smoothly changing lanes and braking for a stoplight. What the fuck am I doing? He asked himself? He yawned, covering his mouth. I'm just exhausted is all. And drunk. This whole night is wrong and I just need to sleep.

The driver pushed a few buttons on his dashboard. "Here you go, man. 11th and Pike. Total comes to $12.75."

As if in a daze, Robert unbuckled himself and pulled his wallet out. He passed the cab driver a $20 and told him to keep the change as he stepped out of the cab. The taxi drove off as he made his way to the front door through the cold night air. He yawned again. Sleep pulled at him and he fumbled for his key to unlock the glass entry doors. He shuffled through the hallway, barely making it to the elevator before leaning against the walls inside. The 'ding' of the elevator arriving on his floor woke him from half-sleep and he forced himself awake.

"Just... just one step... one step... after... another," Robert told himself, lurching forward. He cursed as he dropped his keys while trying to open his apartment door. It took three tries before he was able to open the lock and then he was inside. Robert kicked off his shoes and then briefly considered trying to strip naked. He yawned again and opted to just fall into his bed.

Robert was snoring within seconds. Nearly an hour later, he moaned, gripping at his bed sheets. Beneath his silk shirt, his right nipple hardened. Robert bit his lip in his sleep. The skin immediately surrounding the nipple darkened slightly to a near brown. His small, useless nipple twisted beneath his shirt, pulling at the skin around it. As it twisted, it grew, the darkened skin surrounding the small nipple, adding to it. Robert's shirt shifted as his right nipple thickened. Soon, his left nipple followed. Twisting and growing until both nipples stood erect, pressing against Robert's silk shirt.

A small drop of milk pushed from Robert's left nipple, darkening the shirt above in a tiny circle. Robert gasped quietly in his sleep and then settled again.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,064 Followers
12