The Horny Coed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

"Well, maybe we should try again. I'll enjoy your paying attention to my body if you'll then fuck the Hell out of me later. We've both got the afternoon open and we're only a couple blocks from my bedroom."

As we walked, I decided to ask something that I'd been curious about but hesitant to ask mary. I figured I had nothing to lose with Sarah. "From what Mary's told me, you two have sex with guys often. How about disease? Doesn't that concern you?"

"Well, to begin with, it doesn't take a whole lot of partners to have sex often. I'm not dragging strangers home with me and neither is Mary. And yes, we're concerned. I know I am and I'm sure Mary is from what we've discussed. At any given time, I'm normally having sex with three guys. Rotating three guys to give me sex often enough to keep me happy. If this works out, I'd plan on being with you every Thursday afternoon this semester and finding some one afternoon a week that fit our schedules next semester. You have to accept that I'm being with a couple other guys on a couple of other occasions most weeks. Mostly, my first times with a guy, I have him use a condom. I guess it's never possible to be positive but once I decide that a guy's, uh, clean, then I do away with condoms. Sex is a lot more spontaneous or whatever with no condoms involved and I think it feels better, too. Mary decided you were safe so I accepted her decision. I hope she was right. Was she?"

"Yeah, I am. Well, unless I just caught something from Mary or you. It's interesting, though. You say three guys. Is that the number you always have around?"

"Pretty much. I realize that I could have just as much or maybe more if I had one guy around full time. If I lived with a guy. But I'm not going to do that. Not right now anyway. So I've decided that three really great sex events a week keep me happy. And by limiting guys to just once a week, they usually treat each occasion as something special, so it's usually a very great experience. Besides, I don't want any guy thinking he owns me, controls me. So it works out well to limit my time with each one. It also keeps them from talking about me, for fear that I'll drop them if I hear about it. I'd just as soon not have most people aware of my sexual activity. Most classmates have no idea whether I'm a whore or a virgin and that's fine with me."

Back on her bed, both of us naked, we do things my way at first. I hold her and kiss her and fondle her and work my way down over her body kissing and licking and tasting her before finally getting to her pussy. I get her to three orgasms before I finally move up over her and fuck her. She urges me to go faster and harder and I do. She cums first but I don't last real long and so I cum, too. There's all the normal fluids of sex around so we move to the bathroom, get in the shower together and as we wash each other and feel each other, I'm back up and she has me in her mouth. I pull her away before I cum so that I can kneel down and get my mouth and fingers to her. She lifts a leg up onto my sh oulder and I feast on her for a little and then stand up and get my very erect cock up into her. I'm almost a foot taller than her so she's almost held up , off the ground, her body riding on my cock. She gets her legs around me, I lean her against the wall, and just fuck as hard as I can.I know she seems to like it so I really poound into her until she cums.

We move to the bathroom floor, me on my back and her over me in a sixty-nine position and she attacks my cock with her mouth and hands. I try and eat her but mostly finger her. She's too short and I can only get my tongue to her when she moves back a little. She's workng my balls and cock. At times when she just has the head in her mouth, her butt is back far enough for me to lick her but as she moves around , getting at my cock from different angles, her butt's too far at times. I do manage to get her into another orgasm, though, before I cum. So we move back onto the bed and she sits on me and fucks me. This way she can go as hard and fast as she wants and I can diddle her clit a little and feel her breasts some, and finally we both cum. We also agree to meet regularly.

On later times together, in between sex as we recuperated, Sarah told me a lot about herself. "I was raised by a single mother. My father disappeared before I was born. My Mom used to try and make it romantic, like he was off on some secret spy mission and gave his life for the country. But I knew she was just making it up. She may have thought it was romance but I'm sure she was just a piece of ass to him and he skedaddled when my birth started drawing near. I don't know who he is and don't want to. I do know that I need to get an education and make sure that I can earn a decent living so I don't end up like my Mom. She was sixteen when she had me, had no skills, could just get minimum jobs. We had a tough time of it That isn't going to happen to me.."

Another time she talked about sex. "I would probably make a good case study project for someone studying psychoanalysis. My first sex wasn't sex, it was assault. I was raped when I was way too young by one of my Mom's live-in boy friends. My Mom was good about it. She kicked him out and took me to the hospital. Then a couple years later it happened again. There's a disadvantage to being good looking and small when a big ornery guy decides he wants you. Again my Mom kicked him out. She even quit having live-ins and just started picking up guys in a bar and going with them. Rape is no fun. I mean it was scary, both times. And painful. That first time I needed stitches. But the funny thing is, way back in some kernel of my mind, I liked it. I used to think it was all my fault for maybe actually wanting to have sex. Very, very complicated."

Another time she told me about her first real sex. "I was a senior in high school, nineteen years old and still a virgin. Well, I'd been raped, but I'd never had real sex with a guy. And I wanted to. I thought about it a lot. I was scared to but wanted to. There was a neighbor boy, Donnie. We had known each other for years. He was two years older than me, in college. He was sort of small. I mean, I'm small so that fact that he was, too, probably made things easier. He was something like 5'6" or so. I don't know for sure that I thought about it but maybe I figured if he was small then his penis would also be small and easier to accept. I've since learned that big guys don't necessarily have big penises and small guys might not have small ones but I didn't know anything back then. Anyway, my Mom worked every day so I had a lot of time to myself and Donnie was home for some school break and he started spending time with me. We eventually talked about sex and one thing led to another. He offered to do whatever I wanted and would stop at any time I wanted him to. So we kissed and felt around and he sucked on my titties and eventually licked my pussy and it all led to fucking. He always used a condom. It was terrifric. I liked it. I even took him in my mouth all on my own without his asking. So we did a lot of oral and a lot of fucking both. And he went back to school but would come home at times and we'd see each other again."

But the most interesting was learning that she earned money from sex. "I had to go to work. We needed the money and I couldn't afford school. I went to this big company to apply for a job. Just any job, something hourly. The owner of the company saw me and as I learned later, talked to human resources, so they hired me for office work, where the owner could see me. He was maybe fifty. Nice looking, in good physical shape. Educated. Nice guy. Married with children. He started sniffing around me and making comments. It was obvious that he was interested in me. I googled him and found out he's worth many millions. So I propositioned him. I had read enough to know a little about the world. I asked him how much he paid for a first class hooker and found out that he paid a lot, like $1500. So I suggested that he quit using hookers and instead paid me $1500 each time we had sex. I thought I was pretty clever. I mean, I was no virgin and I'd enjoy having sex with him anyway so maybe I could make something out of it. He did it. We spent an afternoon together and he paid me $1500 in cash. But then he came up with a suggestion. He said that I should quit working for him, too many people would know when we were both gone at the same time. Instead, he would put me on the payroll and I would be available for him to have sex with any time he wanted. And I agreed. He put me on at an amount way more than I could ever make at a regular job. He rented an apartment for me. And he started spending time with me three or four times a week. I started saving the money to pay for college and after two years decided to come here. I had enough that I could afford it. All of this was in a town about 90 miles from here. So he still pays me and he still comes to see me but only once a week now that I'm here. So, Brian, you're having sex with a whore. How do you like that?"

It's not possible to not like fucking the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. But, truth is, I didn't like it nearly as much as being with Mary. Sarah really didn't go for the loving, long foreplay and oral sex. She wanted to do what we did the first time. Suck my cock, get me to eat her to an orgasm, then fuck the heck out of her as hard and fast as I could, pounding into her almost as if I'm punishing her. I see her every Thursday and every time we do almost the same thing. I have no idea what her other lovers do but with me, I think I'm seeing the real Sarah. She almost wants to relive those rapes. Wants to be overpowered, treated rough. She's right, she would make a good psychological case study. Despite everything, being with Sarah is still a little like just servicing a woman, like being a gigolo.

Now Mary, wow. To begin with she's taller and larger than Sarah, Great breasts, full and firm and way more than a h andful. Great legs, long and strong, can lift me right up into the air when she wants to. And the best looking pussy I've ever seen. I told her that if there was a beauty contest for pussies, she'd win hands down. It's sort of a pink powder puff, well a split puff, with blond hair above it. She trims her pubic hair. Doesn't shave, just trims it. Usually she's aroused, so usually her pussy glistens a little, with bits of moisture on it and in the hair. Makes it even more attractive, almost magical looking. And she's horny. Always wants more. If I ate her for an hour, she'd be happy if I ate her more. If we fucked for an hour, she'd be h appy to fuck even longer. When she sucks my cock, she always wants more. Once, like Oliver Twist, after I came in her mouth she looked up at me and said in a little girl voice, "Please sir, may I have more?"

I told Mary something that surprised even me. I said that I'd be happy to spend every night for the rest of my life having sex with her. I knew she had more school ahead, had other boy friends, but I really loved being with her. She smiled and told me, "Brian, if we could spend the rest of our lives in bed, there's no one I'd rather be with. You're really good. But life isn't like that. I know I have to grow up some day but right now I'm having such a great time, I just want to keep doing what I'm doing. If you still feel that way, look me up in about ten years, I might be ready."

So, for about eight months, I spent an afternoon a week with each of them. More sex than I'd ever had or probably ever will again. Anyway, I did manage to earn my master's degree in one year. I did manage to live on the money I had. I never dated anyone, was almost a hermit as far as most people could tell. Little did they know.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12