The Horsemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers

"Whats with them?" Jason nodded.

"Nothing. You want to get out of here? I'm hungry and obviously there's nothing there." War nodded at the food.

"Sure." Jason said. He pulled him out the back door quickly and headed towards a fence.

"Seriously?" War looked back and saw his brothers weren't watching, they were busy watching a young woman choke on something.

"Come on. I know you don't want them to see." Jason lifted himself over the fence, pulling War over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, tell me." War laughed.

"No, its stupid." Jason was blushing. They had been at the diner for hours and it was well into the new year. They had to keep ordering food or drinks to stay at the diner but they were having too much fun to leave. War attempted to steer the conversation away from him but was having trouble with it.

"You don't care."

"Yes I do." War laughed.

"Okay fine...since I was little I always wanted to ride a horse, happy?" Jason blushed harder.

"A horse? That's it?"

"What do you mean 'That's it'? I'm a twenty five year old gay guy who wants a pony." Jason laughed.

"Twenty five?" War raised an eyebrow.

"...thirty, shut up." Jason glared at him.

"I didn't know you were gay." War laughed. Jason blushed.

"Oh, yeah...I hope that isn't a problem." Jason said.

"It's not." War said. "You know, I have a horse." War smiled.

"What? Seriously?" Jason leaned forward, interested.

"Yup. I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a ride."

"I don't know..." Jason blushed at the thought of getting on a horse now. It was fine when he was younger but now....

"Come on, my brothers won't be home for awhile." War set down some cash and pulled Jason up from the booth they sat at.

After the short walk to the abandoned barn War stopped.

"This is where you stay?"

"Just for now. Stay here for a sec." War disappeared into the barn.

"Work with me here, Fury." War stroked the fiery red horse. Fury stamped at the ground and tossed his head. War removed his glove and held it to the horses chest. The fire on the horses hooves receded until it was gone. The horses flickering mane cooled until it was only thick horse hair. The small fires in the horses eyes cooled until only large brown eyes remained. Where the fiery war horse once stood, was now a red brown stallion.

"Come." War began walking out of the barn and heard the steady beat of his faithful steed following him.

"Jason, this is Fury."

"Fury. That's a comforting name for my first horse ride." Jason rubbed his arm nervously.

"He's fine. Come on." War jumped up onto the horse with ease. After instructing Jason on how to get up, he gave him a gloved hand to help up.

"Oh god this is high." Jason looked down at the ground once he was on Fury's strong back.

"You get used to it. We'll take it slow." War clicked his tongue and Fury began moving forward.

"It's funny, my house isn't too far from here." Jason said once he got used to the steady rhythm of the horses steps.

"We can take you home. Ready to go faster?" War turned his head slightly to the side. Jason nodded and braced himself. War gave a mischievous grin that Jason couldn't see and gave the mental signal for Fury to speed up. Fury reared back and let out a loud whinny before charging forward.

"Shit!" Jason said when he nearly fell off. War pulled him back on to the horses back and leaned forward as he began to gallop full speed.

"God damn he's fast."

"Fastest of all of our horses." War laughed over the thumping sound of Fury's hooves.

"Your brothers have horses too?"

"Yep. Fury is mine. Rot, Reaper, and General are my brothers."

"Weird names."

"It's a thing." War shrugged.

"What are your brothers names?" Jason asked.

"It doesn't matter." War snapped. Jason raised both eyebrows, surprised at the sudden flare of anger.

"My house is right there." Jason pointed. War signaled Fury to pick up the speed and he galloped faster. He stopped the horse near the front of the house and kicked up a large amount of dirt.

"Thanks for the ride. Made a childhood dream come true." Jason laughed as he dismounted the horse.

"Oh man, that's tough on the ass." Jason laughed and stretched.

"You get used to it." War leaned down to say goodbye.

"So I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask for your number." Jason smiled.

"I would, but I don't have a phone. You saw where I'm staying." War shrugged.

"Right." Jason sighed.

"Well then, could I ask for more than a number?" Jason pulled down War's head, and stole a kiss. War fought to keep his powers under control. He managed to hold them back during the spontaneous kiss.

"Yes, you can." War, without pulling away from Jason, managed to dismount Fury.

"Stay." He muttered to the horse, who tossed his head as if rolling his eyes. Jason reached behind him and opened the door. The two men fell into the house and Jason managed to stand up and pull War up with him.

"My bedroom's that way, make yourself comfortable." Jason pointed down the hall. "I'll just be a second." Jason said, and ran off towards what looked like the kitchen. War walked into the bedroom and looked around the room. He smiled at the homeyness of the house and unbuttoned the first few buttons on his shirt.

"I hope you don't think I'm some slut who coaxes guys into his bedroom after one date." Jason came into the room holding a bottle of wine.

"Not at all." War smiled.

"Good, now..." Jason pushed War back on the bed and kissed him again. He grabbed a fistful of the short black hair and kissed him harder.

"Damn you know how to kiss." War grunted as Jason moved down his body, unbuttoning the shirt as he went.

"Glad you approve." Jason laughed and pulled off War's shirt. War pulled Jason's mouth to him again and began stripping him of his pants. In no time at all they were both down to their briefs. The room was dark, so War took off his sunglasses.

"Let me suck you." War begged.

'When do I ever beg?' He thought as he pulled off Jason's tight underwear. He revealed the aching hard on. 'I beg when it comes to this man.' He sucked Jason's hard cock into his mouth and savored his flavor.

"Oh god that feels so good." Jason moaned, placing a hand on War's head.

"Glad you approve." War smiled up at him, before diving back onto his cock.

"Smart ass." Jason tossed his head back and moaned. War smiled around his cock. After a few minutes Jason stopped him.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up." He pulled War off his cock.

"That was the point." War wiped his mouth and licked his fingers.

"Not yet." Jason laughed. He pushed War down on his back and began sucking on his nipples.

"Holy crap." War arched his back.

"Has anyone ever done this to you?" Jason looked up at him.

"It's been awhile."

"How long?" Jason was curious.

"Long." War kept it simple. He pulled Jason up and began nibbling at his neck.

"Well it wont be much longer." Jason gave him a wicked smile. Jason began slipping his underwear off, revealing War's hard pole.

"I like the sound of that." War nibbled Jason's ear.

"Me too." Jason pushed War's legs up to his chest. "Hold these, would you?" He winked at War. He dived down and began licking his tight hole.

"Oh my..." War sucked in a breath as Jason teased his ass.

"You've never had someone-"

"Stop talking." War pushed him back down to his ass. After a few minutes of treatment from Jason's warm tongue War stopped him.

"I want you in me." He begged.

"I don't have a condom, do you?"

"Just get inside me Jason!" Jason nodded. He positioned himself against War's hole and began slowly pushing in. War grunted as Jason suddenly sank all the way in.

"You okay?" He asked, worried. War nodded silently. Jason began pumping slowly in and out of War's tight ass.

"God you feel so good." He grunted. In no time he was thrusting in and out of War rapidly. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, the grunt, groans, whimpers, and slaps of their love making.

"I'm going to cum." War sighed.

"Me too." As Jason pumped his tunnel full of his hot cum, War became addicted to the feeling of being underneath his man.

'My man?' He thought to himself. He opened his eyes and looked at the stunning face above him. 'Yeah, MY man.' he decided. With one final grunt from both of them, Jason rolled over and War curled up on his chest.

'What would my brothers think if they saw me now.' He thought to himself. 'Having a human man plowing me like some bitch in heat.' He chuckled.

"What?" Jason asked, and began smiling himself.

"Nothing, that was fantastic." War sighed.

"Yeah it was, I hope you don't mind cuddling." Jason hugged him closer.

"Not at all." The truth was that War had never really 'cuddled' before, cuddling was like the complete opposite of his very being, but if this is what it was like then he was all for it. They sat for a few minutes in silence, just holding each other and basking in the afterglow of their love making.

"I hate to ruin this, but I should go." War said, he knew his brothers would be home by now, and wondering where he was.

"That's okay. But I hope we can do this again." War looked up at Jason and saw love in his eyes. It was obvious that it was there, but he knew Jason wouldn't say it. This was their first date, and yes they had ended up in bed together, but saying the big L bomb wouldn't work for either of them at that moment.

"I would love that. But next time," War rolled on top of him, straddling his waist. He leaned in bit right beneath Jason's ear, "We switch places." He whispered in Jason's ear. He felt the shiver go up Jason's spine and they shared a quick kiss before War stood up and pulled on his pants.

"I'll walk you out." Jason picked up his own pants and the two walked outside, Jason only wearing a pair of pants and War slipping on his shirt as he went. He straddled Fury and got comfortable on his saddle.

"I promise we'll see each other around." War smiled.

"Alright. I'll see you later then. Thanks for the ride. And thank you Fury." Jason pet the horse.

"Yes, thanks for the ride." War winked, Jason smirked and waved goodbye as he left. War looked behind him after a few seconds of riding and saw Jason walking back into his house.

He turned back so he was facing forward and gave the signal for Fury to go all out. Flames came forth from the horses body. The once brown red horse now was a fiery red as it should be. His hooves landed on the ground roughly, burning it beneath his feet. The tale became longer as the fires grew and his mane tossed in the wind. The eyes burned the brightest as the horse nearly flew. As they picked up speed War lost his disguise and reverted back to his black and red armor. His eyes burned as his horses did and his sword was a comforting weight on his back.

"Welcome home." Conquest sat on his own horse as War approached.

"Where have you been?" Death came out of the barn.

"Just out for a ride." War dismounted Fury with ease.

"We were wondering where you went. You missed it, Conquest made this chick beat the crap out of her boyfriend." Famine laughed.

"Isn't that my job?" War asked.

"No. She wasn't trying to kill him. Just make him her bitch." Conquest laughed.

"It was epic, you should've seen it. She kicked the crap out of him for awhile and then pushed him down and started riding him like a horse." Famine laughed.

"Ah, well. I'm glad you all had fun. It's about time we got a vacation." War leaned onto Fury.

"Yes, well I think I'll follow your lead and go out for a ride." Death said. He clicked his tongue and instantly his horse was ablaze with pale green fire, and he was back in his skeletal form.

"Mind if I join?" Conquest asked.

"Sure." Death began to trot towards the field. Conquest trotted forward with him and his own horse was set ablaze with white fire.

"I think I'll stay here with War." Famine said.

"Ew." War smiled as he walked by Famine.

"Shut up, bitch." Famine followed him inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason sat on the couch sipping a cup of coffee and doing some paperwork. He couldn't sleep so he figured why not get some work done? He had the uneasy feeling that someone was watching him but shook off the feeling. He lived far enough from town so the odds of someone watching him were slim.

"What does War want with this guy?" Conquest leaned onto the back of Generals head.

"I don't know." Death's eyes burned with their pale green fire.

"Should we do something about it?" Conquest asked.

"Not yet." Death watched the handsome man put away the paperwork and attempt sleep again.

"We should go." Conquest turned and began galloping back towards the abandoned barn. Death kicked Reaper forward and joined Conquest in a short race towards home.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." Jason was interrupted by the familiar voice behind him.

"Hey what are you doing here? How did you find out where I work?" Jason set down the pen and turned to face War.

"It's not hard. How many social workers live in this town?" War laughed.

"True. I get off in a few, you want to go out for lunch?"

"Sure." War smiled. "Let me ditch my brothers and we can-" A scream from outside interrupted War.

"What the hell?" Jason said. He stood from the cubicle and went to a window that several other people had crowded around.

"Holy shit!"

"What the fuck happened?!"

"What are they doing?!"

And several other murmurs of confusion and disbelief were heard from the crowd around the window. War couldn't risk touching someone in the crowd so went to a free window. He looked down and saw Conquest, Death, and Famine laughing on the side walk. Watching as all hell broke loose. Several people were already dead on the ground. Rats and insects crawled every which way, vultures stood near the corpses picking at the bodies, and several people were attempting suicide.

"Shit." War muttered. He quickly left the building without looking back.

"War? Where are you going?" Jason followed him out of the building.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" War said, once he got to his brothers.

"Having fun, that's what we're here for. Remember?" Famine said.

"In broad daylight? And so many people?" War whispered, gesturing to the surrounding chaos.

"Yes." Death shrugged.

"You're forgetting why we're here, because you're spending too much time with that mortal." Conquest pointed behind War. War turned to see Jason standing there, too far to hear them but watching them speak.

"What the hell are you talking about? Is it a crime to want to speak to someone who doesn't want to.... you know!" War said.

"Kill? I don't know if you noticed this, but you're one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. You. Are. War." Conquest stepped forward.

"Enjoy it." Death pushed War back.

"Stop that!" War snapped.

"No." Death shoved him again. War pushed Death back who in turn, pushed him hard enough to send him into Jason.

"Shit." War pulled away as fast as he could but it wasn't soon enough.

"Are you okay? What's going-" Jason stopped speaking an a glazed look came over his eyes. War grabbed his arm and began pulling Jason away.

'Shit shit shit shit.' War tried to get him away from a crowd. Suddenly Jason pulled out of War's grip and took a swing at his head.

"Damn it, Jason, stop it!" War snapped. He knew it wouldn't help but it felt good to yell at something. Meanwhile his brothers watched the scene unfold before them. Jason repeatedly tried to strike War but the horseman was much too fast.

"Jason." War sighed. Jason refused to speak and only tried to hit War again. He swung for his head and War quickly ducked, sending his shoulder into Jason's stomach and lifting the much larger man onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry. He began walking down the street, no one noticed the strange sight as much more interesting chaos was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God damn it Jason stop biting that." War snapped as Jason tried to bite the ropes that tied him to a chair. War flipped through the ancient book containing all the information on the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Each horseman had their own copy of the tome given to them when they came into existence.

"Finally." He said once he reached the passage on their powers of touch.

"Good, it says it will wear off in a few hours." War set the book down. Jason continued to struggle and fight against the binding ropes.

"A few hours too long if you ask me." War leaned against Jason's couch. He heard Fury protesting being away from his master.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." War stepped outside. He spent the rest of the day outside caring for his legendary war horse.

"What the fuck?" War heard from inside.

"Wish me luck, Fury." He whispered before stepping into the house.

"Why am I tied to a chair? Did you drug me? You fucking weirdo!" Jason shouted, struggling at the ropes similar to when he had been under War's spell.

"Calm down, I didn't drug you. You followed me out of the building and while I was talking to my brother some lunatic hit you on the head, I brought you home." War said.

"And the ropes?"

'Shit.' He didn't think about that.

"Uh,well. You were really out of it. And kept slipping so I used the ropes to keep you from falling out of the chair."

'Lame.' he scolded himself.

"Why didn't you just put me on the couch? What the fuck is going on? Untie me, God fuck it!" Jason struggled again.

"Sorry." War pulled the ancient but powerful dagger from his boots and cut the ropes.

"What the fuck is that?" Jason nodded at the book as he rubbed his wrists.

"It's just something I was reading to pass the time." War grabbed the book and turned to leave. He heard Jason's foot steps behind him. As he strapped the book onto Fury's saddle Jason spoke.

"Stop with the shitty excuses. I want to know what's going on." Jason said, stepping down the porch stairs.

"Nothing." War sighed.

"Liar." Jason walked up behind him, "Look, War I'm interested in you. I don't even know if you're gay but since we spent the night together..." Jason shrugged.

"I am. I guess." War sighed, this was harder than he thought. It was so much easier to just watch a bunch of humans murder each other.

"Okay, but if you can't be honest with me then we have no chance of making a relationship work." Jason said.

"Relationship?" War had honestly never thought about it. He knew he was interested, and lonely. But the thought of actually having a relationship with a human was way over his head.

"How the fuck did Mephistopheles pull this off?"

"What?" Jason said.

"What?"

"You said something."

"I said that out loud?" War sighed. This one mortal was making him lose his mind.

"Anyways...yes a relationship. What did you think I meant when I said I was interested?" Jason said.

"I don't know I just... Oh no." War looked up and saw the three galloping figures coming towards them. They were still a large distance away but it was no great feat for the immortal steeds to bring them the distance in no time.

"Is that your brothers?" Jason frowned. "What's up with them? You're all hiding something." Jason said, as War mounted the horse.

"Do you trust me?"

"I've seen Aladdin, don't try that shit, it's corny."

.

"Jason, do you trust me?" War repeated, putting his hand out for Jason to grab.

"My life isn't going to be the same after this, is it?" Jason asked, looking up at the beautiful young man on the horse. War shook his head. Jason stood there for a moment. He looked up at War and then at the fast approaching riders. He sighed and took the hand up onto the large horse. As soon as he was on War commanded the horse to run. The horse immediately broke into a gallop, nearly knocking off his second rider. He wasn't used to carrying two people.

Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers