The Hostess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers

When James pushed himself away from her and off the bed, she saw her grandfather get up off the chair and look at her with an odd gleam in his eyes. She was scared and suddenly felt ashamed. She did notice his condom covered penis was rock hard as he quickly climbed on the bed beside her.

She tried to say something, but he quickly and roughly turned her over onto her stomach. Lifting her hips, he then pushed his cock against her very wet and lubricated asshole and began pushing into her as she tried to push him away.

"No, I can't...I've never donethat!" Michelle screamed.

The denial only made her grandfather tighten his hold of her hips and slowly yet forcefully enter her virgin anus.

She responded with less than a half hearted attempt to prevent him from entering her. The further he pushed the more willing she became. Probing her deeper and deeper until he was all the way in she collapsed onto her arms and buried her face in a pillow.

She had a lost count on the number of orgasms that she had, but this one was without question the most intense yet. As his pace began to quicken, she could hear him breathing more and more heavily, until he pulled out, flipped her over on her back and began to enter her tired, yet hungry cunt.

Pushing on him so he couldn't enter, he looked at her questioningly. She reached down with her free hand, removed the condom then guided him into her waiting lips. Smiling, he pumped her with such force low grunts escaped from her with each thrust. When she was finally able to open her eyes he was staring down at her in pure lust, as she stared back at him meeting each thrust with her own as he rammed himself into her. Pumping harder and harder he was just about to reach his climax.

Grabbing his butt cheeks she held on for dear life, refusing to let go, no need to tell him to cum inside her or not, as if it would have made a difference. That was all it took for waves of her grandfathers semen to enter her canal. Thrusting into her with each spasm, her own orgasm grew into a wave that left her quivering and physically drained, unaware of where she was. Collapsing on top of her with his cock still inside, she could feel it slowly decrease in size and begin to withdraw. When it did fall out, a low, disappointed moan escaped her lips. He rolled over, grabbed her head and pushed it towards his mid section. After cleaning him up she went to work on it, hoping for some more, but it was spent for now.

While her grandfather recovered, the rest of the men were sitting on the bed watch her and fondling various parts of her body. We were all worn out and just stayed there for a while. After a few minutes, she asked.

"By the way, what were you guys talking about when she came back into the kitchen after the phone call?"

"Well sweetie," said grandfather, "we were talking about how lovely you look and Tim mentioned he was tempted to give you a little pinch."

Looking at Tim in mock anger who was presently caressing her upper thigh, simply smiled. Grandpa continued, "I told them that if they did anything that seemed inappropriate, you, being a good girl, would throw us all out of the house in a split second."

"Besides..." he continued, "I said, you were still a newlywed of not even 2 and a half months, and it's called a 7 year itch for a reason. Secondly, I said that you are my granddaughter and...that was when you came back in and we shut up quick." He explained.

Her cheeks flushed as a wave of embarrassment enveloped her.

"Well, guess you don't know me as well as you think you do." Michelle said

"Guess not...but I do plan on catching up," Grandfather said, stroking her hair.

After a few minutes, she got up, went to the bathroom sink and cleaned herself up a bit. She got a towel and washed off her face and wiped all the drying cum off her tits and running down her legs.

Walking back out, the men were getting dressed. She remained naked, no real reason to cover up now. Everyone was silent. Walking downstairs, we went back to the table, sat down and had some more tea.

"Well, sweetie?" her grandfather finally said.

Michelle looked over to him

"How'd you like to continue as our hostess every month?" he asked. "I don't think so" she said and immediately was met with five very disappointed stares.

"I don't think I can wait a full month for next time," she replied smiling.

Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers
12