The Hot Dog Returns

Story Info
Author uses young man for research.
1.8k words
4.45
23.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was so brazen that night at Angela's. I had just met them all, proper seniors in plush environs, obvious money. The party was for Angela's dog, who I had found almost frozen to death, and had nursed back to health. This sort of made me a minor celebrity among them.

I stood out for another reason: I was 25 and the youngest after me was probably 60. Most people were polite, seeing me as Angela's new friend, but not Sally. Apparently Sally has a thing for men, younger, older, tall, short, fat, skinny. And she took a liking to me, immediately.

Not being a part of the upper crust, I felt out of place, sipping unblended Scotch from crystal glasses. When Sally engaged me in conversation, it was clear that she had designs on me, telling me she was going to steal me away from Angela, who I barely knew.

Although Sally is married, she made it clear that they have an arrangement, and that she was available, slipping her business card to me, before drifting off.

Things went well with Angela, we had a brief fling, but the age difference wasn't conducive to anything ongoing. It was fun while it lasted, and I came away with an appreciation for older women: Angela turned out to be a real cougar!

As your typical male, my pockets are usually full of papers, notes, odd items, and they get sorted about every 2 weeks. So it was with Sally's card.

I had forgotten about her, until I came across it. "Sally Rosen, Author," it said, with a phone number. I thought of her again, about 60, tiny, just over 5 feet, with a huge chest that she liked to showcase. Her face was attractive, and I imagine she had a nip and tuck done at sometime. Nothing blatant. Made me wonder if those boobs were originals, or maybe just tightened up.

She had blonde hair, pulled up in a bun, accenting eye shadow that drew you to her greenish eyes. I had never been hit on so obviously, and was curious about her.

I fingered the card. It was a Friday morning, I had nothing to do, and decided to call her. She had aroused me at the party just by talking, maybe she likes dirty phone chats?

A receptionist answered, "Sally Rosen's office, may I help you?"

"Yes, can I speak to Sally?"

"Who's calling, please?"

"I'm calling about a six-foot hero she ordered." That was the code she told me to use, so she would know it was me. After all, Sally was married, even though they had an arrangement.

After a moment, the phone clicked. "Hello?"

"Hi, I don't know if you remember me..."

"Yes, of course! I'm so glad you called. I'm in a meeting right now, would it be possible to call you back shortly?" She sounded so professional, not like the horny Mama with the big tits.

"Oh, sure."

"Just give your number to Denise, and I'll get back to you, thank you for calling."

I left my number with the receptionist and in 15 minutes, my phone rang.

"I wondered if I had scared you off? After a week, I figured you had moved on and forgotten all about me! How are you? Still screwing Angela?"

I grinned. "A gentleman never tells."

"Well, I've heard enough about her to know she probably did you that night, with that silly dog watching!"

"Hey, don't knock the dog. It was him that got me to that party."

"Just kidding, Darling! So, how are you? Still as hunky as before?"

"I came across your card. Author, huh? Have you written anything I might have read?" I asked.

"Not unless you are into steamy romance novels, Honey! Although I do find that I have many male readers. The books apparently stimulate them!"

"I'll bet they do, you seem to have that ability."

"Hmmm, that sounds like a compliment! Maybe I did stick in your mind! So, what are you up to, today?"

"Bored, actually."

"Really? Then why don't you come into the city? Stop by my office, I'll take you to lunch?"

"That sounds like fun."

At 12 noon, I walked down the hall, into the office marked, Hearts Publishing. I was directed down the long hallway, and at the desk sat a woman in her forties, professional-looking, tall, who looked up. "May I help you?"

"Hi, I'm here to see Mrs. Rosen."

She stood and smiled. "It's Ms. Rosen, she would prefer to keep her readers in the dark about that. She's expecting you. The hero she ordered. Follow me."

She opened the office doors. Along the back wall was a huge desk in front of a window that took up the whole office, floor to ceiling. there was a high-back chair, facing away. It spun around as we entered and Sally stood.

"Ms. Rosen, your 12 O'clock is here."

"Thank you, Denise, that will be all. Stay for an hour. Then take he rest of the day off. There's a big sale downstairs, see if there's anything we would like."

Denise nodded, smiled. "Of course, should I put it on your account?"

"Of course, Dear, of course!"

Denise made sure to give me a big smile as she left, looking me up and down. They had played this game before for Sally's 12 O'Clock's, I'm sure.

After the door closed, Sally came around. "Hmmm, you look even better in the daylight! I was so glad to hear from you." She took my hand in both of hers, held it up to her heart, brushing against her boobs.

"I just knew today would be special! My horoscope said I should make time for something special, and I cleared my calendar for the afternoon! Then you called! It's fate, Darling, I knew when I saw you that we were meant to have our moment together! Did you feel it, too?"

"I don't know about horoscopes, but you do have a way of stirring up my interest."

She moved closer, still clutching my hand to her. "Your interest, or your erection, Baby?"

"Both, actually." I smiled down at her, those green eyes piercing my brain, her soft breasts warming my hand.

She smiled. "Hmmm, so are you hungry for lunch?... or me?"

"I can eat at another time. Right now, how private is this office?"

Her eyes grew steamy. "Denise will guard that door with her life!" One hand opened and grabbed my cock, which was hard from our chat. "Hmmm, nothing like a hard cock during business hours. I call it research for my next book!"

She was pushing me back to a leather couch, as I grabbed hold of her tits. She giggled as I plopped down.

"I need your opinion. My surgeon did the tighten-up on me, and I like to get a young man's opinion. Older men don't know real from fake." She slipped her jacket off and unbuttoned her white blouse, revealing a white lace bra. Her confidence was such a stark contrast from so many women, and she reached back and unhooked, letting it fall with a comfortable smile on her face.

They were superb, and I told her so. No sign of sag, no visible scars, her nipples were every man's dream, pointing straight up, and when I reached up and felt them, she drew a sharp breath, telling me they were sensitive.

She stepped back and reached under, sliding down her panties in one motion, while urging me to show her my cock. She was squeezing her tits, and fingering herself while I stood and dropped my pants.

Her voice was husky when she looked at my seven inches and said, "On the desk, now!"

She turned and walked to the desk, hoisting her skirt around her waist, spreading across the desk, facing out at the city below, at offices across the way, her wet hole gaping, pulsing.

This was a woman who knew what she wanted, and now! No games. I came up behind her, holding my shaft, as she growled, "Put it in me!"

I held it to her, and slid it up and down her slit, feeling her ooze onto it, lubricating it. I slid the tip in, and waited for her to speak.

"Now, I want it in me now!"

I appreciate her confidence but I don't like being bossed around. I pushed a bit, then a bit more. She squirmed, trying to push back against me, to make me go in farther. To show her who's boss, I held back, to the point of her, getting angry at first, then the horniness really kicked in and she was asking, not telling, then pleading as I backed all the way out, just resting against her hole.

"Oh, God! Please! You're killing me! Fuck me, Please!"

At "please," I shoved, sprawling her across the desk and she gave a loud, "oooofff" as the air was forced out and she had to gasp.

I stayed inside her, reaching under, teasing those nipples as I whispered, "You like that, don't you, Bitch! You like to tease but not be teased! Well, I'm gonna fuck you the way you deserve it!"

I ground deep, then eased back as she gasped for air, then I rammed back into her and she made an "ooof" sound again, begging now. "Please, oh, yes, I'm so bad! I'm a bad girl! Please, control me, tell me!"

She was loving being dissed, so I began cursing her with each hard thrust, "Cunt!" and "Slut" and "Bitch" and she moaned and slivered on the desk, her pussy drenched in her juices as I felt the end coming near.

I stopped and pulled out, and she started to speak. "Shut up, roll over! I want to see you when I cum inside you!"

She was on her back, holding her ankles, giving me a perfect target, and I wasted no time, I couldn't!

I was back inside her, and those green eyes were wide! With each thrust they expanded until she gasped and her eyes lost focus and she let out a scream that had to be heard outside.

I felt my back arch, holding deep inside her as I clenched then spasmed, releasing my hot jism into her body, both gasping for air as our bodies came to rest, exhausted.

We had not kissed during the entire event, and she reached for my head, pulling it down to her. Her lips were tight across her mouth, she was smiling.

"Oh, baby, you were awesome! You turned me around, both ways. Took charge and rolled me over. Oh, God, you are getting your own chapter for that one."

I leaned back, smiled down at her. "I got a whole book if you have the time!"