The Hot Tub Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's toast our chef," she said.

"To Ginger, our visiting chef. Thank you on behalf of this house for delivering such a wonderful meal. Truly I was swept away but its excellence. Please kiss him girls but after me."

They all kissed him firmly, Monica being the last and then without being invited she sat on Ginger's knee and placed an arm around his shoulders. Her two flatmates chose to ignore Monica's uncharacteristic behavior.

They all attacked the dishes, Ginger packing away his things and he then said goodnight to everyone.

At the door he went to kiss Monica but she held him back.

"If you kiss me that will establish a personal relationship between us, whether or not it is one-sided and I'll be professionally obliged to put your loan application us for review."

"Then do it; I'm not going to miss my chance to kiss these lush lips."

Monica who had been drinking of course, practically melted in his arms.

Ginger stood her up straight and left, saying to follow bank procedures and he'd be in touch.

Next morning over breakfast Ginger told his grandmother he'd decided to buy a house.

"But I will stay here with you for as long as you wish. My purchase can then become a rental investment."

"You mother has said several times I can go to live near them whenever I wish."

"That's good."

"I really would like to see much more of her than I do. I say would you like to buy this property? I'd sell to you at a good price."

"Well I really don't know. I had thought of a modern dwelling and I've been staggered at the asking price for building lots. This property has space for a big pool while still keeping the orchard. I love that orchard."

After Sunday lunch Ginger and his grandmother went on her favorite walk. As they came in sight of her house he stopped and looked at it.

"So you are wondering whether to accept my offer?"

"Yes. We need to talk about the appraised value and your asking price."

"I'd be happy to do that. Since your grandfather died I've never had much interest in keeping on living here. I'll make new friends with your mother's help."

Two days later Ginger signed the sale and purchased agreement and handed over his bank check for the purchase that included the bank's loan."

After returning Gran home from a celebratory dinner, and then taking the phone from Gran to talk to his wildly excited mother, Ginger called Monica.

"Hi."

"Oh hi. How did it go?"

"I now have a house."

She said excitedly, "Oh that's great. When can I see you again?"

"Tomorrow for dinner at my place. If you like it enough you might wish to move in with me."

There was a breathless pause and then he heard Monica suck in breath. "Are you really serious?"

"Yes but there's no pressure, no timetable. Remember you don't really know me."

"But I know you are earning good money and I know you are a damn good cook."

He laughed and said he'd pick her up from near the bank but would park clear of it to avoid embarrassing her as she could be seen getting into The Hot Tub Guy's truck.

"No, she said firmly. You pick me up outside the bank at 5:35. Phone if you are delayed."

When they finished the call Ginger thought, what a level headed woman Monica was although that was to expected She had a masters in finance and was thirty-three and held down an important position. That being so why the hell did it appear she was interested in him?

Working steadily on calls next day, Ginger marveled at how little owners knew about maintaining their pools although they possessed handbooks. Clearly most problems were easy to identify and read up on solutions on the Internet. Were they just dumb, lazy or hiring the poolman for fifty bucks a month plus chemicals plus the extra time to attend special needs was a luxury they could afford to have someone working for them?

He was finding supplying the chemicals and replacing lost or damaged testing kits a great source of income, mainly because the pool companies over-charged and he had access to similar suppliers but not buying at their bulk discounted rates of course. Keep it simple, Colin had said when handing over the business, and now Ginger understood the reason for that: the way to make good money was to keep home visits as short as possible and not to accept requests to install replacement pools or maintain swimming pools because that would only inhibit servicing regular clients on time. It would rack up debt and risk and, even worse, what would happen to the anticipated profit if the owner refused to hand over final payments?

He called Mrs Jilli Armstrong that day. It was a cold wind blowing on the deck and so she was not out there in her bikini stripping off to tease him. But when he called out he was finished she invited him inside and he found he had to pluck his money from between her thighs.

A huge tease and exhibitionist was Mrs Armstrong.

Ginger stopped outside the bank late afternoon. Monica was waiting and waved and grinned when eyeing his pick-up and trailer.

She opened the door and asked, "Do I ride with you or find a seat in the trailer?"

"Get in," he laughed. "You tits are looking lovely."

"Oh yes, I remember the time I first met you. You are a breast fancier aren't you?"

"Yes that's true and what is it about men that catches your fancy sweet lady."

Monica, who'd just walked through the drizzle, looked through the windscreen as if surprised and said, "Oh look, it's raining."

He grinned and said yes Monica and catching his tone she giggled and leaned over and kissed him.

"Move along poolman," said a cop banging his hand against the driver's window.

Ginger drover off and they laughed.

"So you are ready to politely call them breasts now are you," she said, smiling happily.

"I'm prepared to be polite."

She laughed and said oh noble man. "Call them tits when we are alone and I won't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes quite sure."

They drove on in silence until she asked was there a problem.

He admitted he had reservations.

She asked, "What sort of reservations."

He hedged and she said he could speak frankly.

"You have a degree and I don't. You hold a corporate position and I don't. You are more sophisticated than I am and are more settled in this city and know more people than I do."

"And?"

"And you don't really know me."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

She smiled and patted his thigh.

"I've spent lots of time thinking about you and me and nothing you've said is a surprise to me."

He paused to turn a corner against oncoming traffic but there was time to complete the turn safely.

"You drive well," she said.

"Thanks."

"What if I want more than one night of sex?"

She tensed and looked excited.

"Only one night and what then?"

He hedge and finally the words came, not romantic words but he thought that might score with her, especially if she knew he was serious.

"What say you wish to become pregnant to me?"

"Oh god," she said, sweeping a hand over her forehead and into her hair. When?"

"I'm just raising the issue but I can say if you ever wanted that to happen."

"Wow that's taking a big leap forward and I scarcely know you."

"Yes but I wanted you to know how I feel. In a nutshell I'm rather over-awed by you but I'm not afraid of you and I don't think there is any need to feel I must be your superior intellectually or in business."

"Well that's quite a mouthful but well said. I hope you appreciate I need time to think about what you've said."

Ginger slowed to a stop at the traffic lights. "Yes of course."

"At the same time I must say I guess what you've said is deep down I wanted to hear."

"Right you are a little confused and we should leave it there. How did your day go?"

They arrived at the house and it appeared Monica was a little disappointed.

"The exterior as it stands obviously needs a lift."

"Yes quite."

Ginger took her to the rear of the house and she said, "Omigod, it's virtually a double site and it has a full-blown orchard."

"Yes and see those pegs? They form the shape of a swimming pool."

"Omigod. This place has potential."

"Indeed, come inside a meet Gran. She'll be watching one of her favorite soaps. She is doing dinner today, a beef roast and baked apple cake."

"Oh lovely."

They entered the kitchen and Monica gaped, looking at the thoroughly modernized room.

"This is a beautiful upgrade. Did you do this?"

"Yeah," Ginger said scratching the back of his neck modestly. "Most of the house has been done over."

Monica really gaped when she entered the TV room to meet grandma. The room was fully converted into a home theatre with a huge wall screen and to the far side there was a 55-inch 3D TV screen.

"Gran is not short of cash," he whispered and then said loudly, "Gran this is my girlfriend Monica Philips."

"Oh hello dear. You are very pretty. I now know why Ginger is head over heels over you. He really has a thing about big- breasted women."

"Gran," Ginger choked.

"Yes Mrs Ash and he can't stop looking at them."

The women laughed and Ginger slunk away and said he'd get drinks.

Later Gran said she must look at the oven and told Ginger to show Monica through the house if she were interested.

When they were in the main bathroom of the three-bedroom house, Monica said could he excuse her, that she needed a comfort stop.

Ginger blurted, "I want to see you pee."

"Ginger," she said weakly, looking at him open mouthed.

He said what and stood his ground.

She bit her lip and that make him back off.

"Okay I'm going. I over-stepped the line."

"No it's okay, nothing to be afraid of. You are anxious to get your hands on my boobs so watching me pee is not that much different."

Ginger edged toward the door.

"Come back here," she ordered and backing against the bowl bent and pulled down her lilac panties and sat.

"Come closer."

Ginger bravely stepped forward and as she began to tinkle she lifted a bit and he clearly saw the flow coming from her trimmed vulva.

"I've never seen a woman pee before although I don't know about when I was a toddler."

"Oh then aren't you lucky. Do you wish to wipe me?"

"C-could I give that a miss?"

"Yes of course," she giggled.

She stood, pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet.

Monica stepped up to him and kissed him and whispered, "Touch my pussy through my panties."

He did so and grinned and said nice pussy.

"There well we have gotten over that hurdle," she said, taking his arm. "Let's continue the tour. I wish to see where I'll be sleeping when I move in."

Ginger squeezed her arm with his and avoided making the inane comment had she decided to move in with him after Gran moved out.

Later when Ginger was taking Monica home they stopped at a secluded parking area where Ginger fingered Monica into release. Then to his surprise she jerked him off when all he'd said was to touch him. He was thrilled at the progress they were making, especially when she observed dryly as they drove off, "We're only a step away from having full-on sex."

He just laughed and said yes and reached over and squeezed a thigh and gloated when he felt her pull her legs open knowing she'd decided to give herself to him.

The following Saturday morning when the relocation truck drove off with Gran's household effects, she went for a final walk around her gardens and then said to Ginger and Monica, "Well I'm off."

She kissed Monica and then hugged and hugged Ginger and stepping back and wiping her eyes said she'd really missed him.

"No come and visit me you two when I get settled.

They said they would and watched her drive off.

Back in the house Monica grabbed Ginger and said, "Let's fuck."

He had no reason to procrastinate and so grabbed a handful of tit.

"Oooh I've been waiting for you to do that," she cooed. "Come on, let's get my clothes off and then carry me to the sofa."

Ginger followed those instructions without complaint.

He adored the tits with their quite large pink and swelling nipples and she looked at him fondly and he caressed them.

"I really like that," she said, but later don't be afraid to squeeze and lick them. I love being licked."

Ginger's dick hurt as it was bent double as it attempted to lunge erect.

"Gotta get out of my pants and briefs," he wheezed.

"Oh goodie, a man in a hurry. I'm practically dripping so we can dispense with foreplay on this occasion."

As soon as Ginger was undressed she leapt up and gripped her legs around him and as he staggered with her to the sofa in the living room she took hold of his dick and said, "Come on big boy, come visiting" and began inserting the erection.

THE END

12