The Hotspot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was holding my breath, perfectly still, feeling waves, utterly gone, until I felt my core bubble elastically in a shimmering geometric rainbow pattern to its ultimate point and exquisitely burst in spasm after spasm. I continued to firmly hold my vibrator in place and let the spasms roll out and begin again one after another. Warmth ran between my butt cheeks and onto the bed. As I hovered slightly above the flannel, I could feel the moisture streaming down in spurts as my inside lips puckered, drawing in and releasing and repeating, very intensely at first and relaxing after each cycle until I collapsed into my now-very-wet bed gasping.

I glanced at my husband's cam and he was holding his dick, but he was no longer stroking.

"I didn't know you could do that. Have you ever done that before?" he inquired.

"No," I breathed as I got up. My side of the bed was so wet. I went to get a bath towel from the cabinet, brought it back and sat on top of it, hoping to soak up the wetness. I also secretly sniffed, finding that it smelled a bit musky and unusual. The wetness was nothing I had ever smelled before. I could smell my pussy on my fingers, but the liquid was a bit different.

"What did it look like?" I wondered out loud.

"It was crazy," he replied. "I thought you were getting close and I was focusing on your profile. I couldn't really see your pussy because you were holding the vibrator there. I wished I could see your pussy and was going to ask you to turn, but you were so involved. Then when I thought you were cumming based on the look on your face, I noticed your back was dripping; then there were streams running off it rhythmically like someone turning a facet quickly on and off."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"Hell yes! The minute I saw the first drips I couldn't hold back, but I didn't want to interrupt you, so I didn't say anything."

I smiled because I enjoyed the thought of making him lose control.

"That is the sexiest thing I ever saw, and it was in my very own bedroom. I'm just sad I wasn't there. Looks like you're the one who needs a maid. It's okay if you want to sleep on my side tonight." He grinned and walked away from the cam holding his hands stiffly. I assumed he had cum on them, and I enjoyed watching his backside.

"Thanks, you're generous," I giggled and rolled away from my cam to his side of the bed, laying there on my back and closing my eyes.

"Make yourself right at home," my headset said, and my eyes fluttered open in response.

"MMMMMMMMM, n-i-c-e," I whispered as I rolled onto my tummy, cheek to the flannel.

"Night baby," he whispered as his cam went dark.

"Night," I replied as I switched off mine and shut down my computer.

I got up to turn off the room lights and blow out the candles. I slid slightly under the covers. I could still hear him breathing in my headset, but his breath was even and relaxed and I knew he could hear me breathing too. I stretched out on my back listening to his life force slow and deepen until mine began to match his and I went deliciously dark too. I had indeed found my hotspot.

12