The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before going any further Susan, resting her arms on top of Evie's thighs, stared lovingly at her younger cousin's pussy. She'd never been so close to another woman's sex, had never sought to be, or imagined she would be, and wanted to relish this moment because...well...frankly, she wanted to be exactly where she was right now. She marveled at how different Evie was from her. Her cousin's pussy was already red, plump, and swollen, showing her arousal. The inner lips were spread wide, as if they were butterfly wings, glistening with her natural juices, and except for right along the very edges, were deep pink in color.

While amused at Susan's curiosity, Evie did understand what her cousin must have been feeling as she scrutinized her pussy. Evie remembered her first time with another girl. She recalled how they had laid between each other's legs, looking at the others sex. At the time, they were so inexperienced neither realized they were in basically a sixty-nine position as they explored each other, to them it was just the best way for them both to see. Even though they giggled through practically the whole thing as they touched one another, they talked about what felt good, what didn't, and what they could do with girls and with guys too. Eventually things turned quiet between them, until their mutually thorough exploration reached an unexpected and satisfying climax. Smiling at the memory, Evie's thoughts were pulled back to the present when she felt a light touch on her pussy.

With one finger, Susan reached in and rubbed the tip over the spread wings of Evie's inner lips. 'This feels so familiar,' Susan thought, as her finger moved over the aroused flesh, 'so warm, smooth, and slippery.' She traced the lip downwards to where it disappeared into Evie's asshole. This fascinated her because she knew from looking at herself in a hand mirror, her own lips ended right at the bottom of her pussy hole. Her eyes fixed on her fingers travel she rubbed the tip over her cousin's asshole, then up along the inner lip on the other side.

Looking down between her legs, Evie could see the intent concentration Susan wore on her face as she explored Evie's pussy. Her cousin's touch during this examination was utterly exciting, but when Susan's finger ran around and over her asshole, Evie groaned, her mouth dropped opened, and her eyes fluttered a couple of times as a delicious thrill ran up her spine.

Although she'd had an excellent orgasm just a few minutes earlier, Susan found herself horny all over again. She was experiencing so many new things, and found all of them awfully exciting and stimulating. What Evie had done to her earlier, and what she was now doing to her cousin, had her clit and nipples, hell her whole body, reacting in a way she'd never felt before. Not that she any intention of doing so, Susan found she just couldn't ignore or deny these feelings. The root cause, being with another woman, and a much younger woman at that, and the wonderful things they were doing with each other made her feel so damned excited, so alive, and so deliciously nasty doing them, she never wanted it to end. Leaning closer to the object of her desire, Susan inhaled deeply. 'Oh my God,' she thought, thinking she'd never smelled anything as delectable as her cousin's pussy. The first thought that came to mind when she realized how much Evie's aroma excited her, was to just kneel there, breathing in her cousin's scent as she fingered herself to another orgasm. As bad as she wanted to though, she didn't follow through on that impulse. She'd had hers, and it was Evie's turn now.

Evie could see the curiosity and passion on Susan's face as the older woman performed her examination. Susan's touch excited and thrilled her as she moved that finger several times down one lip, over her asshole, up the other lip, and without really touching it, nudged against her clit. She felt Susan run the tip of that finger around the rim of her pussy hole, from bottom to top and down again, but without penetrating her. It was all she could do to not grab Susan's wrist and shove that finger inside her. Despite the urgent desire to do just that she didn't, since she wanted to give her cousin time to explore, to let her do as she wanted, to let her cousin's first time be as much fun and as satisfying as hers had been.

As her finger moved over Evie's lips, Susan was amazed at how wet the girl was. On one pass, she'd thought about dipping her finger inside her cousin's pussy, but decided to wait. Instead, she moved her fingertip into the inverted vee where Evie's inner lips came together and met with her clit. The hood covering Evie's clit was pulled back, exposing the tip just a little, and when Susan touched it, her own little man throbbed in response. It was as if the two organs were connected, and could feel her finger against her own clit as she touched Evie's pearl.

When Susan touched the tip of her exposed clit Evie couldn't help herself any longer and moaned loudly, as her muscles clenched, causing her asshole and pussy to wink at her cousin. She smiled down at the kneeling woman who looked up after seeing her reaction.

Susan was pleased she'd been the cause of such a response in her cousin. 'I must be doing something right,' she thought. After one last loving look at Evie's beautiful pussy Susan leaned in, closed her eyes, and placed her open mouth over the wet flesh. Lips sealed against her cousin's pussy, her tongue licked up through the girl's labia, and she moaned at the taste. Susan experienced a moment of bliss; as wonderful as Evie's pussy had smelled her essence was that much grander. She worked her tongue against Evie first by flicking the tip rapidly along the length of her slit, then by laying the flat of it against her cousin's lips and working it against her flesh. She dipped her tongue into Evie's hole then up, over, and around her clit before repeating. Susan lifted the girl's legs, licked her asshole, running her tongue over and around it before moving her mouth back up, to suck and lick at Evie's pussy and clit once more.

For her first time eating pussy, Evie thought Susan was doing a positively wonderful job. Her cousin was doing so well in fact; she had Evie on the verge of cumming in hardly any time at all. The problem was, Evie wasn't ready to get off yet and needed to change the rhythm of things. After lowering her legs, which she'd held up so Susan could have easy access to both her pussy and ass, she abruptly sat up. Leaning forward Evie lifted Susan's face and kissed her mouth, tasting herself. Then the younger woman slid off the sofa and while embracing her cousin, eased down onto the floor.

The two women lay kissing as their hands roamed freely over one another's body. Susan's fingers toyed with the studs in Evie's nipples and squeezed her tiny breasts. Evie had one arm around Susan's neck, as the fingers of her other hand played between her cousin's legs, rubbing her clit for a moment before pushing two fingers into her hole. They played and kissed for a long while until Evie gently pushed Susan onto her back, then flipped around and got into a sixty-nine with her older cousin.

As Evie's knees straddled her head, Susan looked up at what she thought might be the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Placing her hands high on the girl's hips, she pulled Evie's pussy down to her mouth and began to lick at it again. Getting another taste of the girl's sex, a long, lusty, passion-filled moan escaped from her throat. Susan absolutely loved everything about her cousin's pussy. The way it looked so open and inviting, pink and delicious, the way it tasted so sweet, but just a tiny bit tangy too. She knew Evie hadn't cum when she'd been eating her earlier and wanted desperately for her to get off this time, wanted very much to reap the rewards of her efforts, to taste the girl's pussy as she came.

Kneeling looking down at the older woman's pussy, Evie again marveled at how plump Susan's outer lips were. With two fingers, Evie held Susan's inner lips spread wide as she leaned down and placed her mouth over them. As her tongue worked between those lips, she reached around her cousin's thigh with her other hand and sank two fingers into Susan's pussy, pumping them to complement her tongue action. Licking and sucking her cousin as she masturbated her with two fingers, Evie adjusted the way her hand moved until her little finger could touch Susan's asshole at the same time.

Susan licked and sucked at Evie's pussy like a starving woman. Her tongue touched every place it could reach, and Susan pulled herself up to make sure she could reach everywhere. Feeling her cousin's fingers inside of her, she pressed two of her own into Evie's pussy. As she licked and sucked, she could feel Evie's pussy clasping her fingers and could see the girl's asshole rhythmically clench. Taking the lead from what Evie was doing to her, every so often she'd pull her wet fingers from inside her cousin's pussy and smear the juices over the kneeling woman's asshole. When Susan's finger touched her cousin's asshole the first time, the girl moaned and pressed back, and she knew this was something Evie wanted. When she thought she had Evie's asshole wet enough, she began to rub a finger over the outside of it as she continued her oral and digital assault on her pussy.

Feeling Susan's finger rubbing her asshole wasn't good enough; Evie wanted the digit inside of her and pressed back against it. When Susan didn't push her finger in as she was hinting, Evie stopped, reached back, and took her cousin by the wrist.

When Evie pulled the finger she'd been rubbing Susan's ass with away, the older woman groaned in disappointment and already missed the stimulation. It didn't take long for her to understand though when Evie grabbed her by the wrist, and pushed Susan's finger against her asshole as she pressed back against it. Understanding now what her cousin wanted, Susan slowly pushed her finger into Evie's asshole, and then set up a trinity of action, licking and sucking the girl's pussy, as she masturbated her with two fingers and fingered her ass with one.

Evie moaned when Susan finally pushed the finger into her ass. Continuing to lick and suck Susan, she brought her hand back around to rub Susan's asshole. After a minute or two, Evie wanted more and said to Susan, "Use two fingers in my asshole, and go deeper."

Susan was astounded by her cousin's request, but complied. Evie moaned as Susan pressed a second finger into her ass, going as deep as she could with them.

As Evie's ass humped back against her fingers, Susan was again delighted by the girl's reaction. Susan worked hard, concentrating on her efforts as Evie's hips rocked and rolled. She had to match the girl's rhythm so she could keep her mouth on her cousin's pussy without biting her, while also coordinating the action of her fingers, so they wouldn't pop out of Evie's ass or pussy unexpectedly. Even if she had to say so herself, for a first timer Susan thought she was doing pretty damn well.

The pleasure her older cousin was giving her was by the second bringing Evie closer to the brink, and she could tell by the way Susan was reacting she too was close to cumming. Not to be outdone by the novice, Evie increased her efforts so they would cum together. Her passion building, Evie humped back against Susan fingers, driving them into her pussy and ass.

Her cousin was more humping her pussy against Susan's mouth then she was eating her, but Susan did her best to maintain contact with the girl's tasty flesh. She could feel Evie's pussy and asshole clamping down on her fingers as the younger woman pushed back against them.

As her orgasm slowly began to build, Evie could feel Susan's mouth and lips all but sucking on her clit. She kept up her own oral and digital assault and could feel Susan's pussy clasping her fingers as her orgasm began to build too. Lying on top, Evie could feel Susan's breathing change as the older woman's orgasm suddenly crashed over her. When she sensed by Susan's movements and breathing her climax had reached its peak, Evie slipped her finger as deep as she could into her cousin's asshole. Her own orgasm reached its high point moment's later, and Evie did her best to keep licking and fingering Susan through hers.

Susan had 'that' feeling deep in her loins and belly she got every time shortly before she reached orgasm. Somehow, this time the feeling was more intense, building slower, yet bigger then she could ever remember. It built higher and higher, the feeling stacking upon itself until her orgasm suddenly began, hitting her hard, slamming powerfully into her, but in an intensely pleasurable way. Susan had never had or imagined an orgasm so intense, so wonderful. Waves of pleasure rolled over Susan as her fingers moved jerkily in her cousin's humping ass and pussy. She did her best to keep her mouth against Evie's pussy as she came and struggled to breathe. Susan could feel Evie cumming too, and that increased the pleasure she felt in her own orgasm. Just as Susan climax peaked, her body tensed and froze, and Evie chose that moment to push a finger deep into her asshole. Susan's eyes flew open, and her orgasm gave another pulse or leap, somehow cresting again, as her cousin came at the same time.

Their orgasms ebbing, both women collapsed, their fingers slipping from inside the other, their faces resting against the pussy they'd pleasured. After a moment, Evie rolled off Susan then flipped around, and the two women embraced. Evie laid her head on her cousin's shoulder, and her arm across Susan's body, resting as they enjoyed the afterglow of their intimacy.

Still breathing deeply, her arm around Evie, Susan lay thinking that for the first time in her life she'd made love with another woman, and had loved it...loved everything about it. She loved the experience, the feel, the taste, the smell, the touch of another woman, and loved having another woman lying next to her, especially this woman.

They lay together lost in their own thoughts for ten or fifteen minutes before Susan suggested they go upstairs, that a bed would be much more comfortable than the floor. It took another five or so minutes for the women to let go of each other, but they finally got up, gathered their clothes, and headed upstairs hand in hand.

In the hallway outside their bedroom doors Evie stopped and pulled Susan into her arms for yet another deep, passionate kiss. They parted and stood staring dreamily into each other's eyes for several long moments, and then Susan reached out and caressed Evie's cheek with the back of her curled fingers.

When Susan's hand gently touched her cheek, Evie closed her eyes, cocked her head slightly, and sighed as she pressed back slightly against the tender caress. The simple touch of her cousin's fingers against her cheek evoked such feelings of warmth and contentment inside her, Evie somehow knew she'd found an even stronger love then the ones she'd lost at college. Moments later Evie opened her eyes, smiled up at her taller cousin, then once more embraced and kissed her. No tongue this time, but with no less passion either. When their kiss ended, Evie whispered, "Good night," and turned for her door.

Holding onto Evie's hand Susan suggested, nodding towards her bedroom, "Why don't you sleep in here tonight?" Their hands clasped between them, they stood looking at each other. Seeing the answer she'd hoped for in Evie's eyes, Susan smiled, and then led her cousin into her bedroom. They dropped their clothing onto the floor, climbed into Susan's big bed, and lay entwined as they fell asleep and slept, as they say, the sleep of the innocent.

The Presence, as always, was there with them and had not missed a single moment as the two women made love. In fact, just as it had been with each of her predecessors, the Presence had been by Susan's side since the day great Aunt Mamie had passed away, and would be there until the day Susan herself died. Even once the next 'she who follows' was chosen, the Presence would not, could not, forsake the one who is, for the one who will be. The Presence would remain by Susan's side until all her days were done.

Once sleep overtook the pair, the Presence gazed lovingly, appreciatively upon them and smiled. The women lay on their sides face to face, legs entangled. Evie's head rested on Susan's arm near her shoulder, their outside arms lying across one another, their bodies pressed together. The Presence was pleased, its task was done...until next time. Not even Susan heard as the Presence said, "As it has always been, as it will always be, two hearts now beat as one."

Chapter 9

The next morning Susan awoke lying on her side facing the outside of the bed. Rolling onto her back, she yawned and stretched, then the events of what had transpired the night before filled her throbbing head. Looking to her left, she saw no one lying beside her and felt a tinge of...what? Relief? Disappointment? Frowning, she lay looking up at the ceiling and wondered, 'Did last night really happen? Did I dream it? Was it all only a dream?' What she thought she and Evie had done certainly seemed real. In her mind, every detail seemed as sharp as a tack, yet her head was in a fog and just couldn't say with any certainty whether any of it had really happened. Try as she might, Susan just couldn't pull up anything solid, she just wasn't sure at all if last night had really happened.

Tossing back the bedding, she threw her legs over the side of the mattress and sat up. Suddenly lightheaded Susan sat with her feet on the floor waiting for the rest of her head to catch up. Holding her pounding head cradled in her hands, elbows resting on her knees, she asked herself, 'Uhhh, why do I always do this? I hate these damn hangovers.'

Raising her head, she kept her eyes closed and breathed deeply several times. When her head finally stopped spinning Susan opened her eyes, looked around, and spied her panties, along with the nightshirt she'd put on after her shower the night before lying on the floor. Using her toes, she dragged the panties over and picked them up. Slowly she struggled into them, her head throbbing each time she moved too fast, or leaned too far one way or another. Standing, she pulled them up over her hips then bent down to pick her nightshirt up from the floor, but had to sit on the edge of the bed again when she stood too quickly and became dizzy. After the room stopped spinning and the throbbing in her head eased some, she pulled the nightshirt on over her head. Taking another two or three deep breaths Susan eased up onto her feet, standing shakily, and with faltering steps went into the bathroom to pee, wash her face, and brush her teeth. She tried to brush her hair too, but after a couple of strokes through her short, mildly snarled hair she knew it just wasn't going to happen this morning, and put the brush down. After struggling through these tasks, she headed downstairs barefooted, holding onto the handrail of the staircase, slowly taking one step at a time. With each footfall, it seemed the shock would go up through her body and make her head throb even more. Going through the swinging door of the kitchen, she found Evie as she did most mornings, chopping vegetables at the counter.

"Good morning," a decidedly disgusting, perky Evie greeted her cousin.

Susan stopped in her tracks, grimaced, squeezed her eyes tight, and held up her hand as a signal for Evie to keep it down.

Concerned, but amused Evie asked, "Have a bit of a head this morning do we?"

Bleary eyed and dragging her feet, Susan shuffled over to the table and eased down into a chair. In response to Evie's question, all she could manage was a small nod and a grunt.

Evie cocked her head, studied her cousin for a moment, and could see she was really suffering. Going to the pantry she took out some honey and vanilla, then got the carton of milk from the refrigerator, and from a basket on the counter plucked a couple of bananas from the bunch. Cutting the fruit into small chunks, she dropped them into a blender, added some milk, honey, and just a few drops of vanilla, and then turned the machine on.