The House on Whore Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
710 Followers

As soon as her pussy lips were brushed back up against the soft fabric covering the green sofa, Amanda started her piss. Immediately her pee hole nestled inside her vagina open wide and a fat hot squirting shower of feminine urine started to spray over the back of the sofa. A running damp stain started to grow expanding by the second as Amanda savoured her standing toilet of piss over the furniture. Gazing down at her midriff as the thick squirting stream of hot urine emanating from her pussy, she started to sway her hips gently from side to side. This in turn caused her flowing pee shower to rain over more and more of the sofa. This was great fun but Amanda wanted more. Sealing her pussy lips shut she quickly ran over to a tall regal chair with a red felt covering. Clambering up into it she turned around and placed her brown skinned buttocks on the top edge of the chair. Parting her legs Amanda released the hold on her bladder and once again started to pee.

Her hot splashing piss shower jetted from the pee hole inside her pussy slit. Caught by gravity it immediately became a running arching shower falling downwards to patter messily all over the chair seat. Between her bare feet the red covering was already a damp piss soaked mess. The gentle sound of her pee raining over the chair was a stark contrast to the loud patter she remembered echoing in the hallway during her earlier piss. Recalling that particular pee in the hallway she instinctively looked up towards the door. It was then she received the biggest scare of the evening. Slowly but very surely, the metal door handle was now quite clearly turning of its on accord in the moonlight. Instantly the piss stream leaving her vagina vanished from sight. The handle reached the end of its revolution and an initial hint of darkness appeared in the crack of the opening door. It was then that Amanda started to scream!

leaky_one
leaky_one
710 Followers
12