The House Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you...?" she began, obviously surprised as I pushed my face into her ass. "Oh my fucking god!"

Laura arched her back and howled with pleasure as she felt my tongue stabbing at her tightly clenched little pink knot. The warm water streamed down her arched back and flowed over my face as I pressed my lips into her butt, planting a deep kiss on her little pink asshole. Her initial reluctance quickly melted away under the talented thrusting of my eager tongue as I lewdly licked and sucked at her ass with unrestrained abandon.

"That feels so fucking good," she exclaimed, reaching back and clutching at my hair as she pulled my face into her bountiful backside.

"Just wait until you feel my dick in your ass," I promised, gliding my tongue between her cheeks and up to her lower back as I covered her skin with kisses.

"Let's do it. Now," she ordered, overcome with lust as she stepped out of the shower, leaving me kneeling on the hard, wet surface with the water pelting me in the face.

I took a couple more minutes to wash away the remnants of our previous session before turning the shower off and stepping out of the tub. I dried myself off before wrapping the towel around my waist and walking back out into the main room. As I reappeared, Laura was bent over the desk preparing the computer's camera to capture our next sexual escapade. She was still completely naked with the exception of a pair of underwear.

"Okay, I think it's just about ready," she said as I stepped up behind her, eyeing her ass with keen anticipation. "Go get on the bed."

I turned and walked over to the bed, taking my towel of and tossed it on the floor.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked.

"Umm, yeah. Check the little drawer in the bedside table."

I slid the drawer open and peered inside. Among the fuzzy handcuffs and numerous condoms was a small bottle of lubricant which I grabbed and placed on the table.

"Ready?" She asked, tying her hair back in a ponytail. "I'm going to turn it on."

I nodded and lay back on the bed, absently stroking my dick in preparation. Laura gave me one more impish glance before setting the webcam to record.

"Hi baby," she greeted cheerfully as she smiled into the camera. "I found your little video collection. So I thought I'd make a special video for you. I hope you like it."

With that, she turned and sauntered towards me, beaming with satisfaction. At first, I felt a little awkward with our every move being recorded, but I soon found my concentration drawn to Laura as she crawled onto the bed towards me. As the camera recorded, our actions were displayed prominently on the TV screen giving me an erotic view Laura from two sides. As she crawled up the large bed towards me, my eyes shifted back and forth from her lustful face to the screen which showed an enticing view of her luscious, round ass.

"I want to suck your cock first," she stated indelicately with her eyes fixed intently on mine. "I want him to see me with your dick in my mouth."

I nodded in agreement as I lazily stroked my growing cock in preparation of the impending sensation of being welcomed back into the inviting confines of her warm, wet lips. Laura moved her body perpendicular to mine, giving the camera a clear view as she lowered her face into my lap. I relinquished the grip on my shaft as her soft lips parted around my bulging tip. She turned her head away from me as she slowly descended, looking straight at the camera as my dick enlarged in her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down my wet shaft, my hand slid along the surface of her back before slipping under the taut waistband of her little black panties.

"Mmmm," she purred around my cock as she felt my adventurous fingers delving between her luscious cheeks.

My fingers searched out her tiny asshole, which tightened reflexively at my probing touch. I stroked over the surface of the little crinkled opening as Laura's mouth continued gliding up and down. As my fingertip wriggled its way past her contracted, muscular ring, her oral intensity increased and she moaned appreciatively around my cock. As good as her lips and tongue felt, I couldn't wait to experience the ecstatic sensation of her virgin asshole stretched around my dick.

"I want your ass," I stated firmly. "Now." Laura smiled as she let my cock slip free of her busy lips.

"How do you want me?" she asked, her face portraying a look of child-like enthusiasm.

"Whatever you want," I answered as I reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube. "It's your first time."

"Hmmm," she pondered, sitting back and pulling her panties down her legs. "From behind I think. I want him to see me on my hands and knees. It seems the most...slutty."

I nodded in agreement as I knelt on the soft mattress, drizzling lubricant into my open palm. Laura rolled over onto her knees and pushed her ass out invitingly as she reached between her legs, gently massaging her tiny pink asshole. She turned her head to smile back at me as I moved closer, coating my dick with the clear, slick liquid.

"Mmmm," I moaned, watching intently as her finger lightly caressed her ass with slow, circular movements. "I love watching you play with yourself like that."

Laura let out a shy giggle as I opened the bottle and dribbled some lubricant down into the cleft of her ass, watching with delight as it trickled down over her hole around her moving finger. Her perfect pink asshole soon took on a glistening sheen under the tip of her wet finger, increasing my desire to an unsurpassed level.

"Mmmm," she sighed, dipping the tip of her middle finger into her alluring, untouched hole. "This makes me feel so dirty."

"Ready?" I asked, eager to sink my throbbing cock into her wet, willing ass.

"Uh huh," she whimpered, bracing herself for the upcoming defilement of her most private orifice.

As she felt the tip of my bulging dick butting up against the surface of her half-buried finger, Laura withdrew her digit, clearing the path for the impending anal violation. With my hands trembling with excitement, I pressed my dick against her tightly closed hole. I watched my fleshy helmet bulge under the increasing pressure until her tiny, reluctant ring slowly gave way. After a few agonizing seconds of careful pushing, the bulbous head of my dick quickly slipped inside before her asshole clenched around the end of my shaft.

"Ugh," she groaned as she felt her anus penetrated by the end of my pulsating cock.

I gave her a few moments to relax and allow her ass to acclimatize to the sensation of having her delicate hole stretched around my thick shaft. Seeing the scene being played out on the large TV screen only increased my arousal and I promptly resumed pushing, watching as my length slowly disappeared into her shuddering body. Laura turned her face to view the screen as well, smiling as she saw herself bent over with my cock in her ass.

"Ooooooh," she purred, reaching back with both hands to shamelessly spread her cheeks. "It looks so nasty."

"Do you like it?" I asked, stabbing back and forth with short, gentle strokes. "Does it make you feel dirty?"

"Yes."

"Does it make you feel...degraded?"

"Yes! I love it. Degrade me. Use me. Make me your dirty little anal whore. Show my boyfriend what he's missing by cheating on me."

Smiling in response to her dirty words, I increased the force of my thrusting as her pulsating asshole hugged my plunging cock with every stroke. As my hips butted against Laura's ass, her voluptuous flesh quivered with every strike. Gradually, her body began to sink into the bed, pushed downwards under the force of my driving thrusts. My hands came to rest on either side of her head and I pressed the length of my body against hers, my dick deeply sheathed in her tightly gripping asshole.

"Your ass feels so fucking good," I hissed into her ear as I wriggled my hips, my cock snaking its way farther into the depths of her hungry ass.

Laura pushed her lush, juicy ass back up into me as she arched her back seductively. As I walked my hands back up into a kneeling position, I remained static as she proceeded to rock back and forth, gliding her tightly stretched butthole up the length of my slippery shaft.

"Mmmm," she purred as she fucked my dick with smooth, gliding movements. "Do you like ass-fucking me on my boyfriend's bed?"

"Yes," I gasped, placing a hand on her lower back as I guided her along the shimmering length of my meaty pole. "Although, I think you're fucking me right now."

Laura giggled as she lifted herself back up into a quadruped position.

"Fuck me harder," she offered, bracing herself with shaking arms.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, treating her to a quick, forceful jab. "Like that?"

"Yessssss," she whimpered blissfully. "Just like that. I want you to pound my fucking asshole."

Again my hips struck savagely into her ass with a violent 'smack' as her body lurched forward and a pleased sigh escaped her open lips.

"Fuck yes," she exclaimed, panting with arousal as she gave herself over to the growing lust. "Use me! Make me your slutty little whore!"

Again I drove myself deep inside her clenching ass, my rhythm increasing with each thrust. "Beg for it," I stated firmly as my balls slapped against her swollen pussy lips.

"Please!" she seethed through tightly clenched teeth. "Use me like a whore. Take it. Take my ass. It's yours."

"Say it louder," I ordered, pulling her shuddering body back onto my cock. "Say it so your boyfriend can hear it."

Laura turned back to the camera and grinned with malicious intent.

"My ass is yours!" she howled loud enough for the microphone to pick up her screams of arousal. "Please make me your dirty, fucking anal whore!"

As the room filled with the lustful moans and the sound of Laura's desperate pleading, I felt my balls tighten with sensation of impending orgasm.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?" I asked, slowing slightly to prevent climax.

"No!" she answered forcefully. "I want you to cum on my face."

I smiled, increasingly impressed by the depths of Laura's vengeful desires. Not only had she allowed me to violate the one orifice on her body that she had refused to her boyfriend, but she now wanted me to cover her face with cum in an attempt to maximize his humiliation.

"I want him to see," she continued, panting heavily. "I want him to see you degrade me on his own bed."

I felt a tingling sensation ripple through my body.

"I want Matt to see his girlfriend's face covered in cum."

My balls tightened and my muscles tensed.

"I want him to see you degrade me..."

My fingers dug into her supple cheeks, forming white, bloodless marks on her soft skin.

"Please degrade me. Cum on my fucking face!"

With that, I pulled my slick cock from Laura's ravaged asshole and began pumping with unrestrained fury. As she felt her ass empty, she immediately spun around, presenting her face as a shameless target for my approaching orgasm.

"Yessss," she hissed quietly as she closed her eyes and smiled as the first streams of thick, white cum landed lewdly across her blissful face.

I groaned with release, grasping my pulsing dick in my shaking fist as the viscous liquid spurted forth, spattering her face with a barrage of sticky droplets. As the last bead of cum dangled precariously from my tip, she flicked her tongue out and lapped up the stray droplet, tasting it with satisfied delight.

As I collapsed back onto the bed with exhaustion, Laura stood up and made her way over to the webcam. Leaning into the computer, providing a close-up of her cum-covered, smiling face, she paused for a moment before speaking.

"Hey baby," she said cheerfully as she addressed her boyfriend. "I hope you enjoyed the video."

With that, she blew a kiss, flashed one more sexy smile and turned the camera off. She then took a moment to replace the video file of her and Matt with the one we had just recorded.

"Well, that will show him not to mess with me," she said contentedly as she turned back to me with hands on hips.

I smiled and shook my head in amazement.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side," I said with a laugh.

The End