The Housekeeper Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura and a sleepy Sam.
4.9k words
4.54
13.3k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear, what does this all mean, Sam?" Laura was talking to herself, she was sure he was asleep.

"Twenty minutes ago when I was here, you were peacefully tucked up in bed."

"Now, your pants are in the corner, your top is up around your neck and if I am not mistaken you have deliberately discharged your thing, because..." she put her finger back on the tip of the cock, "you're still leaking."

She plucked a tissue from the box and dabbed the clear liquid.

"You didn't do this in your sleep, now did you?"

Laura didn't expect an answer. It seemed obvious to her that Sam had exhausted himself and fallen asleep.

Just like her husband.

She also knew an Atom Bomb wouldn't wake Sam.

In fact, lately, if she admitted it, she counted on that.

He had afforded her her first real glimpse up close of the male body.

And what a body. The boy was a warm, tanned copy of Michelangelo's David.

Except for that obvious difference between his finely sculptured thighs..

When she had first seen it, jutting proudly like that, it had shocked her and she was determined to chastise Sam for sleeping nude. But she didn't. She could not explain why. Now it was too late. She had crossed the line.

Every time she saw him lying there asleep she felt strange tingling between her legs and a burning need to get closer to him, literally.

It was as if this youth held the answer to a question that had plagued her for most of her adult life. But what was the question.

She had fought these feelings and thought she had them under control.

During the day, she coped well but one look at Sam lying there at night and something deep and primal moved within her.

With no-one to talk to about it Laura had noticed on the cover of one of the girls' magazines which she'd meant to burn, an instructional article for a fuller sex life. Maybe the answer was in there.

It was a disaster and ended up disgusting her.

Two nights later after coming from Sam's room, she sat up in bed and reread the article.

A terrible need came over her to go back across the lawn and wake Sam up. She could not make it stop. Her whole body was buzzing.

She only wanted to talk to him.

No! Whatever was taking her over had to be stopped.

Quickly, she pulled a small cardboard box from under her bed and delving into it came up with that horrible bullet shaped instrument she had found in Cassie's bedside draws.

She had turned it on when she first found it and felt the vibrations go through her hand. And thrown it into the box with all the other confiscated rubbish to be burned.

Like the books, she had no idea why she would keep such a thing.

Until now.

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

The magazine article had covered the topic of how to get the best from it, in lurid detail.

If it kept her from marching across the short piece of lawn to the boy's room and making the biggest fool of herself in her whole life, it would serve its purpose.

Laura had turned it on an after getting used to the noise, had found the right place to touch with it.

At first, it felt stupid and then from nowhere a vision of Sam, lying there fully rampant, shot through her brain and with it came a rush of intense heat starting from her toes and racing deep through her belly all the way to the roots of her hair.

In shock she screamed into her pillow as uncontrolled bolts of electricity surged through every pore of her body.

It left her breathless, doubled up in the middle of her bed in total shock and fear of what had happened.

Quickly, she threw the vibrator away and lay there looking at the ceiling for a long time until her heart rate dropped to a controllable level.

When she got up to go to the bathroom and wash her face, she noticed that she was extremely wet between the legs. Whatever the attack was, it had caused her to pee herself, by the looks of it.

She quickly removed her work clothes and hopped into the shower.

When she was finally lying back in bed, trying to make some sense of what had happened, she vowed never to do it again.

Oddly enough, she thought, I feel the calmest I have felt in a very long time.

In minutes, she was asleep.

The next morning, everything felt strange.

She was supersensitive 'down there' and during the day, little shocks went through her stomach as she went about cleaning up the house.

By mid afternoon, she was almost a wreck, and tonight while she finished the ironing as quickly as possible she said to herself, "leave it here till the morning Laura, don't go into Sam's room."

But here she was.

Laura took one last look at him, from his finely chiselled face to his long perfectly formed legs and everything in between and wondered if she should at least pull his top down for him, then decided to leave it as she found it.

She looked down at his instrument of release, sticking up hard and wished it was that simple to get rid of her own frustrations.

Just whip it out, shake it or whatever men do with it, and le voila, all your cares and woes have gone and you fall into a peaceful sleep.

"Half your luck, mister," She whispered and glided her hand over his flat stomach.

Sam started to come.

Laura let out a small quizzical "Huh?"

She leaned back on her haunches and sat in silence watching Sam's wildly twitching cock spurt out in spasms, and as the impromptu show slowly came to an end, Sam gave an uncontrollable grunt.

Laura heard it and she flew to her feet and moved quickly back into the shadows, near the door.

Sam lay there not daring to move knowing Laura was still in the room, somewhere.

Watching probably, to see if he had woken.

He breathed deeply again. Feigning sleep.

Laura crept back. Sam saw her shadow near his head.

She stood there for another minute. Then silently disappeared back into the shadows.

Sam stayed that way for an hour thinking that she was around the corner. But in the end, feigned waking up.

He yawned. Laura had left.

He quietly opened his back door to go around to the shower.

Across the lawn, in Laura's little apartment, her light was shining on her closed curtains.

When he'd opened his door he could hear the muted buzz of a vibrator, or more probably an electric toothbrush, thought Sam. Laura wouldn't have...

...Before he could complete the thought, he heard a hoarse sound of a female moaning.

He stopped dead in his tracks. It came from Laura's room and was followed by the unmistakable sounds of a prolonged and particularly strong orgasm.

Moments later, the buzzing stopped.

There was a short silence; replaced by sounds of someone crying their eyes out.

Oh boy.

He went around to the shower and when he came back Laura's light was out.

Sam lay on his bed, thinking.

He found he had difficulty getting to sleep and read for another hour before he dropped off.

By the time he dressed and came upstairs for breakfast, Cassie had been picked up by Wendy and they'd left for school.

Laura was silent and deep in thought as she busied herself around the kitchen.

Her usual morning pep talks were missing and it was making Sam nervous.

Was this the day she'd finally deal with him?

He finished his bacon and eggs, washed his plates and then picked up the tea towel and began to wipe up.

Laura's uncharacteristic silence was freaking him out.

"Is your hubby coming down today?"

That was a safe enough question after they had discussed it, the other morning.

Laura's eyes narrowed briefly and she looked at Sam a moment

"No, Sam"

"I told him to leave it another week."

"I have things to sort out before he gets here; one way or the other."

"You'd better get going," she said, "you don't want to be late."

She turned and left to work in the dining room.

Cassie and Wendy were there when he came home.

They left together after dinner, in deep discussion over something .

After helping Laura with the wiping up, Sam retired to his room. Although the girls had invited him to go to a Saturday night get together across town, Sam was feeling tired and gave it a miss.

He'd only been in his room about 15 minutes and he was fast asleep.

Something woke him with a start about 9 or 9:30 and he realised it was dark and he was still in his clothes.

He grabbed his towel and went to the shower and when he came back just threw off everything and lay down, read a bit, and finally went back to sleep.

A little after 11:30 he heard Laura come in to put his clothes away and suddenly realised he hadn't turned out the light. Nor had he put on the pyjamas.

Too late.

Ahh well, what difference does it make with the light on or off.

He feigned sleep once more. She put the clothes in the wardrobe and didn't give him a second glance till she turned around and just stared as she did when the light was off.

She came over gave him a shake.

"Hey," she whispered, "Wake up. "

Sam gave a half snore.

Laura got up and walked towards the door but then turned along his windows and shut all his curtains tightly.

He heard her lock his door from the inside with her key and she came back, squatted beside him and shook him again; "hey."

When she got no real response, she ran her hand lightly across his chest again.

Nice.

He snuffled but stayed asleep. She went to the bottom of his bed and stood there. She frowned as if considering something.

Sam was starting to get a hard on again. Damn, he thought.

Laura gave a deep sigh and then silently and quickly moved trailing her fingernails along his finely muscled thigh.

Through his hooded lids Sam could see she was watching him for any reaction. He lay as still as he could and breathed evenly. His cock though had a mind of its own and stood up. Laura's fingers trailed higher and when they couldn't go any further, they gently cupped his balls.

Her big grey eyes were still watching his face as the hand went straight to his painfully erect cock and gripped it gently, stopping there to see his reaction. The only reaction was he got harder.

Sam 'slept' on.

Laura slowly pulled down on it to expose the head, studied it, then eased off. She did it again. Sam knew he was going to come, the damn thing had a hair trigger these days.

Abruptly, Laura let go and pulled her hand away with a jerk; tears welled in her eyes.

"This isn't right," she shuddered, and she sprang to her feet and in an instant was at the door. She quietly undid the lock and was gone.

Sam lay there confused. He was about to get up and at turn out the light when he heard the quiet 'snick' of the door lock again. He quickly closed his eyes.

Laura stood a full two minutes in the open doorway.

Then she quietly stepped in, relocked the door behind her and glided down beside him.

He felt her warm breath on his cheek with its familiar hint mouth wash freshness... mixed with a very fine odour of something new; had Laura taken a drink?

'No,' he thought, she was totally against anyone who drank and went into long and tedious sermons about the 'evils of the Drink.'

The night Cassie had come home and Laura had smelled it on her, she grounded Cassie for two weeks and rang their parents.

Every day for a month after that Laura lectured Cassie about it and of course ending each tirade with "You'll go straight to hell Cassie. You are in the grip of Evil. I am going to save you...etc etc."

He thought one time there Cassie was going to haul off and hit Laura. But she knew the sway Laura held with their parents and backed off just in time.

Laura shook Sam's shoulder and whispered, "Sam, wake up. Please I have to talk to you. I've made up my mind."

Yep, that was alcohol he could smell on her breath, barely noticeable, but, he thought, as crazy as it sounded, Laura had had a drink; not much, it was hardly perceptible; something a normal person might do to settle their nerves, once in a while.

But we weren't talking about a normal person here.

We were talking about Laura.

This was not good.

"SAM, cut it out now. I know you're awake. I have made some big decisions and you are the only one I can talk to about them."

"I can help you. And you can help me. I need to talk to you about it."

She shook him.

'Oh shit.' thought Sam, 'this is one scary woman tonight.'

Not for the first time, he thought about giving up all pretences of sleep and doing a bolt for the door. But would he make it?

He thought not.

He had no fear of tackling men twice his size, win or lose, but he knew men. Women were an unknown to Sam and they sometimes scared the hell out of him.

Like now.

Sam made no attempt to wake up but just mumbled in his 'sleep' and continued back to the steady rhythm breathing.

Laura moved away and ran her palm down his flat stomach. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss there, then looking back at his face, one more time, turned and licked the tip of his rigid cock.

Sam felt an electric shock go through his entire body as her warm lips slid over the head of his cock and she began to suck.

This was more than he could bear. She was an amateur and had no idea how to do it but her enthusiasm was strong and he instantly felt the familiar twitch of an impending orgasm.

She brought her hand up to his shaft and wrapped her fingers around it without letting go of him with her lips.

Her hand shook uncontrollably.

She lifted her head off him then and looked at his face; then back to what she was doing and her lips once again closed around him.

This time she gave it a tentative suck.

This time she didn't raise her head, just stayed there maintaining the suction on him.

Sam knew that he couldn't hold out.

He felt Laura's hot tongue rasp along the underside of the head while she held him captive between her lips.

She was getting better at this by the minute; a very fast learner. She must have read a book, lately.

Maybe 'Creative Cock Sucking 101'.

No, he couldn't see her going into a store and buying something like that.

'Ha', he thought, she probably took one of Cassie's Cosmo's. They were always full of articles to better your love life; one she had taken and conveniently forgotten to burn.

Just like that vibrator she used last night. Probably Cassie's old one.

Sam stifled a moan. The memory of Laura's loud orgasm, was setting him off again.

Laura, stopped, licked her finger and felt him under his balls.

She engulfed his cock in her mouth once more as her slender wet finger sought out his back passage.

She found it and slowly pressed inside.

Surely she didn't think he would sleep through that.

Sam couldn't stop the uncontrollable throbbing deep in the pit of his stomach .

Laura must have felt it too, she took him deeper into her mouth and sucked hard and...

A bright light flashed and she looked up suddenly and so did Sam, forgetting that he was supposed to be asleep.

The flash happened again.

And Cassie and Wendy were standing there two cameras in hand.

Laura was stunned and Wendy yelled "What are you DOING Laura?" That's Sam you're molesting. Cassie took another photo. [flash]

Sam's Sister did one better "What the Fuck are you doing with his tool in your mouth you filthy bitch?"

Wendy took another photo. [flash]

It was enough to shrivel his dick. But Sam couldn't let on that he'd been awake. "Oh shit what have you done... let go of my cock Laura".

And she did.

Laura sprang through the air almost catching both girls off guard. and tried to grab the cameras.

All three were out the door before Sam could get up.

"Back off bitch," Sam's sister was saying, "just fucking back off."

Wendy had gone; out the front gate and into the deep bushes somewhere leading down to the Inlet... Sam was stark naked trying to find something to wear for pants.

Laura was screaming and crying. Cassie was just screaming...and Wendy was nowhere to be seen.

Sam guessed that she was well on her way to her house to print the photos on her computer.

Laura cornered on Cassie like a mad woman, using language she hadn't picked up in church.

"Give me the fucking camera you little slut. Give me the fucking camera."

Sam knew one or both of them were about to be hurt any minute now.

Laura was closer to him, so he shot out and grabbed her around the waist and lifted her feet off the ground.

Cassie turned and disappeared after Wendy.

"I'll have them in an hour" she laughed back from the safety of the darkness .

"You'll go to jail bitch. I'll teach you to fuck with my brother". Then she was gone.

Laura was kicking and biting Sam and trying to get loose.

Sam let her go. She ran about 20 yards towards where the girls disappeared into the thick scrub, then stopped, and fell slowly to the ground crying uncontrollably.

She sat up. "Right," she said flatly, "I am going to kill myself," and stopped crying.

She got up; walked briskly for the kitchen.

"Ahhh shit" said Sam "I wish someone would give me time to get some pants on."

He ran after Laura and caught her in the kitchen before she made real use of the bread knife on her wrist.

He snatched it and said. "Killing yourself is an unforgivable sin."

He knew it sounded lame but two months at that church of hers had given him an idea of how Laura's thinking worked.

She looked at him. Suddenly realising he was there.

"Where's the knife?" she yelled. "I'll get another one."

Sam blocked her way to the kitchen draws.

Laura looked at him and something clicked.

"You set this up...didn't you Sam? Right from the start.

Sam didn't move, his back against the draw that held the cutlery

Laura turned and moved over to a dining room chair.

"What is it with you people? You have to bring down decent Christian folk to your disgusting level? What?"

She sat down heavily at the table and made the chair shake.

"Well, are you going to kill yourself or can we discuss this?" Sam sat beside her.

"There is nothing to discuss." Laura said without emotion.

"Those two are probably at the police station by now."

Sam doubted it.

True; Laura's authoritarian manner got right up his sister's nose. She wanted Laura GONE. But he knew Cass wouldn't be talking to any police.

Unfortunately, Cassie was much more sinister than that. Sam knew from experience.

Cassie waltzed in wearing a low cut pink dress with the hem mid thigh. Four inch high heels, bright red lipstick and long lashes.

Sam did a double take.

Cassie gave her brother a wink and smiled.

She went straight over to where Laura sat at the table drinking the tea that Sam had made.

Laura gripped a blanket around her, even though she was dressed neck to ankles and it was a hot night.

She spotted Cassie and jumped up. Cassie sprang backwards.

"Cool it bitch," she said to Laura. "Down girl."

Laura slumped back into the chair, looked at Sam, and cried again.

"Ahh good going Cass," he said, "Its only taken an hour to calm her down."

"Fuck her." Said Cass. "Come to think of it, how come you haven't?"

"She knows she is in deep shit. She knows that one word from us and she goes down. And here she is, sitting drinking tea .

Don't be a slack arse Sam, grab her by the hair now and drag her in to the bedroom. Strip her and fuck her. I want to watch."

Laura shot Cassie a vicious look. "Typical, you low life slut," she said to Cassie.

"You know, that's the second time you've called me that in as many hours Laura."

Cassie slid the big photos across the table in front of Laura.

"Read them and weep, because, they're not bad shots of you. There! that's you, sucking off a teenager who is ASLEEP."

"Hey!! LOOK at the pictures bitch." Said Cassie.

"Thank you."

"That second and third one, you haven't even got the decency to take your finger out of his arse even after you've been caught."

12