The Housesitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina glanced over her shoulder at him, her green eyes shining with desire. "Give me everything you've got." She commanded, pushing her ass back against him.

Pete's fingers dug into her hips. "Just remember, you asked for it." He pumped into her wildly, expelling weeks of pent up lust for his incredibly sexy neighbor. The reality of fucking Gina was even better than the fantasies. She was hot, tight, incredibly wet and even better in bed then he could have possibly imagined. He had lost count of how many times he had made her cum by now.

"Ohmigod I love the way that feels." She panted when he slowed his pace some to prevent an untimely end to the party.

"It's feeling pretty good from back here, too." He assured her, caressing her ass.

"Ooh," she pulled away from him and urged him down onto the bed again. "But do you know what would be even better?"

Pete could tell where she was going with this and he had to admit that she was absolutely correct. "What?" He asked playfully as she rolled him onto his back.

Gina put her knees on other side of him, her gorgeous tits heaving in anticipation. Poised above his rigid shaft, her eyes full of passion, she captured the head of his dick with the lips of her cunt. "This." She impaled herself on his cock, moaning thickly when her pelvis met his. Pete had to fight the stars that suddenly exploded in his head when she arched her back and thrust her chest heavenward.

"Oh yeah." He closed his eyes and lost himself in the sensation. "Much better."

Gina set a slower pace now, masterfully sliding up and down his length and allowing him an unobstructed view of her body which, now that she was naked with her tits swaying above him, he had upgraded to MegaHot. UltraMegaKillerHot even. Especially with that little down-and-swivel motion that she was doing to him that was making it harder and harder to hold off his next orgasm.

Pete ran his fingers up her torso to capture her nipples, alternately rolling and gently tugging the stiff, pink nubs. He slid his hands around to her back and urged her down to him, eagerly sucking one of those appetizing morsels into his mouth. He didn't know what it was about breasts, but he couldn't get enough of them...especially in his mouth.

There was only so much a man could stand though, especially with his cock buried deep inside a convulsing pussy and his face buried between to monster tits. "Now it's time for the fun stuff." Pete grabbed her hips and thrust his shaft deep up into her, his mouth sucking hard on her nipples.

"We haven't been having fun here?" Gina gasped as he pistoned fiercely into her.

Pete shook his head, trying to clear it. What the fuck had he been saying? All he could think about was shooting his load. Oh, yeah... "The fun stuff is when we both cum." He urged her back into a sitting position, filling her tight, wet snatch completely with his swollen rod.

He felt her muscles contracting and she arched back to take him even deeper. "I like this kind of fun." Her voice was strained as she moved up and down his staff a few more times. "Oh God...I need to...Pete," Gina strangled out. "Cum.Now."

Pete did not have to be told twice to do what he so very badly had wanted to do for weeks. His fingers tightened on her hips as he surged up into her once more before letting loose stream after stream of hot, sticky, satisfying fun. He pumped into her over and over until he had squeezed out every last drop. Even then he still surged up into her until her last shuddering orgasm subsided.

"Disney cannot hold a candle to your version of fun, sweetheart." Gina praised as she collapsed on top of him, invading his mouth with her tongue in a long, leisurely kiss.

"Mmmmmmm," Pete ran his hand down the curve of her spine before coming to rest on her perfectly rounded backside. "Disney never had the inspiration that I did."

"Maybe I should start my own amusement park." Gina replied with a cheeky grin.

"The line around the block waiting to ride at two in the morning might piss off the neighbors." He teased, reminding her of how they had gotten to this point tonight. "Oh shit! I just realized I left all the garage lights on and everything wide open!"

Reluctantly Gina rolled off his very tired soldier. "I have a meeting in the morning that I'm going to be way too tired for anyway." She tried unsuccessfully to cover up a yawn.

Pete leaned over and gave Gina one last kiss before climbing out of bed. "So I'll see you around then."

Gina pulled a sheet over her hot body, her eyes already fluttering closed. "Thanks for tonight." She murmured sleepily. "You're definitely forgiven for waking me up."

Pete chuckled as he collected his clothes and headed for the door. He had a feeling he was going to like staying here. And it was a damned good thing his grandparents were going to be gone the rest of the summer.

12