The Housewife Gets A Double Header

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began slowly, thrusting in and out of her hot, wet mouth. He could only have imagined how her mouth would feel wrapped around his hard cock. To his pleasure, she wrapped her velvet tongue around his cock, and applied just the right amount of suction on his cock. A small moan escaped from his lips as he began trusting harder and faster into her wet mouth.

She heard him moan. An animalistic like moan. One she had not yet heard from him in the past 2 years. She continued sucking his cock, he tasted so good, she could not get enough. Her only wish was that she was free from the bondage so that she could play with his inner thighs and his balls as they slapped off her chin.

It surprised and startled and scared her a bit when she felt movement on the bottom of the bed. Her reaction was a startled one. She instantly stopped sucking, moving her head to the side, as she heard Kirk's voice come from the bottom of the bed.

"Trust me." Was all that he said.

Jane then felt his hot mouth on her pussy, his tongue darting back and forth sucking the juices from her hot wet pussy. The cock that had been in her mouth was there again, begging for entrance. She allowed it in once again. Her senses were reeling from the mouth that was teasing her clit, the finger fucking her tight and now very wet pussy, and the hard cock that was fucking her mouth. She could feel her orgasm building, burning, ready to explode. She screamed over the hard cock as the finger that was fucking her buried its self deep inside her as the racks of orgasm hit her, throbbing around the finger, squeezing it with her muscles.

"Yeah, damn you feel good moaning around my cock." The voice, she knew that voice. Oh my god Jane thought to herself. Derrick! The explosive orgasm stopped and she came to her senses. How could this be? Kirk? Both? It both excited her, and scared her at the same time. She felt her arms being freed from their bondage as she felt her eyes being uncovered.

"Don't stop" Derrick pleaded with her. She also heard Kirk urging her on. Not sure how this happened she was too turned on to try to stop it. She again took Derrick in her mouth as she Felt Kirk kneel between her legs and enter her in one swift move. His cock entered her pussy that was still sensitive from its previous orgasm. His hard cock moved slowly in and out as he watched himself inter her, and leave her. Taking his full, and hard cock in and out completely with each stroke.

"Stop" Kirk said.

All parties stopped. Derrick moved from her face to see what was next. Kirk left from his position.

"I want you to suck my cock while I watch him fuck you." Kirk said.

"How?" Jane asked. At this point, she did not care who, how, where, or when. She had felt so empty compared to where she had been before.

Kirk looked at Jane, her lips swollen from sucking Derrick's cock, and he wanted those hot swollen lips around his cock. He moved off of the bed, and stood right beside it. His hard cock was sticking straight out in front of him. "Now come here Jane, and suck my cock, on your knee's, while Derrick gets behind you, and fucks you!" That was all the urging that Jane needed to obey.

Jane moved to her hands and knee's, and took Kirk's huge, hard hot cock in her mouth. She groaned aloud as Derrick's huge cock entered her from behind. Kirk grabbed Jane's hair and held her head as he fucked her face, hard, fast.

Jane felt Kirk's hard cock in her mouth as well as Derrick's hard cock in her pussy. The sensation of being fucked at both ends drove her wild, her thrusting of her hips was met by each hard thrust from Derrick's hard cock, and each moan was met by an even harder thrust of Kirk's cock in her mouth. The hot white flame was licking her again, starting at her navel, and working down. Her spine tingled, and she could feel all of her nerves firing at once. Her pussy began to throb, and the sensation was increased when she heard Derrick behind her moan, as her orgasm began throbbing around his cock, causing his orgasm to begin. His cock began to throb as if in response to her tight pussy throbbing around him as he spilled his cum inside of her.

Kirk watched as Derrick thrust one more time into Janet. Knowing Derrick was spent, and feeling Jane scream in her own pleasure around his hard cock sent pleasure coursing through his own veins. Fucking her face harder, he held on tight to her hair, He watched as Derrick moved his hands down between Jane's legs and began fingering her. Watching as Derrick was thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy as she moaned out her pleasure around Kirk's hard cock.

"Fuck her harder." Kirk said, as she moaned around his cock. Feeling the force of Derrick slamming his fingers into her turned him on beyond anything else that he had ever experienced. He felt the waves of pleasure surging through his body he fucked her face, harder and faster, and felt the orgasm take over spewing his hot wet seed into her mouth as she screamed out in her own pleasure while swallowing him.

Jane fell from her knees onto her belly. Never in her life had she expected, nor anticipated something like this. Her entire body seemed satisfied, body, mind, and soul. Yes, another man had been inside of her. But what hit her the hardest, was the lengths that Kirk would go to, to see that she was completely satisfied, and that every possible fantasy was fulfilled.

12