The Hunger Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

When we arrived at my apartment I shepherded Heather into my apartment. She made all the appropriate compliments about my décor. I thanked her, asked her to have a seat on the couch and went to pull a cork on a bottle of Shiraz that I had saved for a special occasion. This occasion certainly qualified as special. I even broke out my "fancy" crystal wine glasses that I had inherited from my grandmother instead of the cheap grocery store glasses I normally used when home alone.

Heather was a vision of beauty when I rejoined her in the living room. I put on some soft music and found her sitting on the sofa, her shoes kicked off and her feet curled up under her. My heart skipped a beat. 'Damn, what is wrong with me,' I asked myself. I felt like a love struck teenager. My personality didn't like feeling out of control like this. At the same time, it created a thrill in me that was something that had been missing in my life.

I handed Heather her wine, and joined her on the couch. She took a sip and made some complimentary comments about the wine. After that we sat in silence for a while, listening to the music, sipping the wine, and were lost in our own thoughts. Looking back on it now, it's obvious to me that we were both anxious but, neither of us was comfortable making the first move.

Our eyes met and I became lost in them. I could see the hunger in them, but there was something else as well that is hard to put into words. Perhaps the closest that I can come is to call it a "neediness." It was a need to be loved and perhaps a need to be made love to. I summoned all of my courage, put down my glass, and took hers from her hand and put it on the coffee table.

I wanted to kiss her so badly, and in her eyes I could see the same need. We melted together into the kiss. It was not as if I was kissing her, but rather we kissed each other. We shared each other's mouth in a prolonged, delicious, and oh so very sensuous kiss. Minutes, or perhaps it was hours later, our lips parted, both of us almost gasping for breath. I needed her so bad and I could see that the feeling was mutual.

I stood and took her hand and led her to my small bedroom. We kissed again as our hands began to undress each other. Our hands moved slowly, revealing each other and caressing each other as we did. Finally, when we were forced to do so, we broke the kiss and finished disrobing, again doing so slowly while interspersing soft caresses and occasional kisses to the flesh being exposed. It was almost like a dance, almost like we were seducing each other, although we were both well beyond the point of needing to be coerced. We were both lost in a world of lust and hunger but at the same time it was if neither wanted to rush anything. We were both happy to take the time to explore and tease. I left the hose and garter belt on, preferring the way they made my ass and legs look and adding a bit of sensual ambiance to my appearance.

Heather's body took my breath away. It wasn't as if I hadn't seen it before, but never in the context of a lover. When I had seen her naked at the gym, I had been forced by circumstances to stifle my desire. I was no longer inhibited by those circumstances and I felt my desire burning like an eternal flame within me. She was a visual feast to my eyes. My words could hardly do justice to what I saw. Those firm breasts capped by engorged nipples that looked like Hershey kisses. Her breasts were not large but fit the rest of her body perfectly as if an artist had sculpted them on her chest. My mouth watered to taste them. Her belly rippled with a musculature that seemed to suit her. Her back was a thing of beauty and I delighted in placing kisses along its exposed expanse. The firm, athletic look of her thighs left me wondering what it would be like to be buried between them. If all of that wasn't enough, there was her ass. I had never considered myself an "ass person" but her ass left me re-considering whether I would have to re-evaluate my tastes. I longed to lose myself in its firm muscular curves. Heather's body was the perfect oxymoron. At the same time it was fit and muscular without being bulky, but at the same time, it was eminently feminine.

Our mouths and hands danced across each other. We kissed and sucked each other's exposed flesh hungrily. My hands delighted in the tactile sensation of feeling her fit body as they glided across her body. My need to please her, possess her, and share myself with her reached a peak and I couldn't wait any longer.

With a final kiss on her lips I took her hand and led her to my bed. She lay down and I knelt over her and our eyes met once again. I saw the smoldering lust in those beautiful eyes and I saw more. I saw the need and I saw a certain degree of fear or perhaps it was just nervousness. 'Fear of what?' I wondered. I decided to press on in the hope that it would reveal itself and allow me to address it.

Our lips met once again but I soon moved mine to her neck. The soft murmured moans that she made told me that she loved to have her neck and ears kissed as much as I did. Her fingers wrapped themselves in my hair as she guided me to her sweet spots. Her perfume filled my nose and I almost swooned. There was another aroma that was layered on top of her perfume. It was the smell of female arousal; a smell that I had come to be very familiar with of late.

As much as I would have loved to continue to kiss, suck and nibble Heather's lovely ears and neck for the rest of the night, I had much more terrain to explore. My mouth moved to her chest and finally to her breasts. My tongue licked a wide swath around the perimeter of her breasts, avoiding her nipples. Slowly, ever so slowly I moved my tongue and lips inwards, kissing and licking the firm flesh as I did. I could feel and hear Heather's breath speed up as I got closer. She moaned when my tongue finally danced across her nipple. I descended on it and took it between my lips and began to alternate suckling and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Her fingers tightened in my hair and drew my mouth tighter to her breast. She cried out when I gently nibbled on her nipple with my teeth and she encouraged me to continue with her hands. Her pleasure seemed to be cresting and I decided to switch to her other nipple.

Heather was, if nothing else, even more insistent in encouraging me to make love to her other nipple. I loved the way its engorged tip felt between my lips as I suckled. I also loved the way she cried out in pleasure when I sank my teeth into its yielding flesh. Her hands encouraged me to increase the pressure. I did so, slowly, taking her closer to the edge of pain.

As much as I hated to give up her gorgeous breasts, I had unfulfilled goals. She sighed softly, almost disappointed when I did so. I was determined to make up for the loss of pleasure to her breasts in other ways. My mouth moved southwards across her ribs and into the valleys between her taut abdominal muscles. I dove into her navel and sucked and licked her there and heard her delighted gasps of pleasure as I did so. Slowly, ever so slowly, I continued my journey down until I felt the sparse hairs of her trimmed delta against my tongue. I licked my way through it while moving my own body between her thighs. I stopped briefly to lick and gently tug the hair with my teeth and was rewarded with warm moans from Heather.

Finally her womanhood lay exposed before me and I took a brief moment to absorb the vista that lay before me. I was enthralled and captivated by what I saw. Her pussy was a thing of beauty, like the rest of her. Perhaps my opinion is stilted by my feelings for her, but it was the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen, in my admittedly limited experience. Her thick, meaty labia were succulent and I found myself imagining hours of joy spent sucking and kissing them. Her clit was not huge, but definitely larger than average and was encased in long, prominent, tube-like hood. Its large head peaked out at me, almost begging to be sucked and licked. My head swirled with the thoughts of what I could do with it to bring my new lover orgasm after orgasm. Below her pussy was a cute brown star and my mind was filled with kinky thoughts of how I could delight her by pleasuring it.

I shook myself out of my reverie and set to work, slowly, gradually, using every trick and technique that Amy and Sharon had taught me. Her labia were as succulent as I imagined, the depths of her pussy as sweet and juicy as anything my wildest fantasies could have conjured, and the hardness of her clit seemed like it was made for my tongue and lips to please. Her smell and taste were delicate, aromatic, almost floral, and not as musky as some women I had previously been with.

Heather's soft, almost inhibited, moans of pleasure were music to my ears. I could feel and hear her growing arousal as I continued to demonstrate my oral skills upon her splayed pussy.

Her body quivered like a violin string. I could feel the growing tension as her pleasure mounted. I strove on to bring her release but she never quite got there. She seemed to hover right on the edge. I was somewhat perplexed. I tried everything I knew to push her over the edge. My fingers were buried inside her, massaging her G-spot and finger fucking her. I pulled back her hood with my fingers and my tongue and lips frantically licked and sucked her clit. I reached up with my free hand and tried various techniques on her nipples, including pinching and pulling on them. I even tried backing off her clit when I thought she might need less direct contact. This seemed to just frustrate her even more. Her soft moans morphed into a combination of unintelligible mumblings that my ears desperately attempted to decipher, and rapid gasps for breath.

Our eyes met and I could see the frantic need and desire in them. I could see that she was as frustrated as I was at her inability to reach orgasm. Everything I had tried had just pushed her further towards orgasm yet left her hanging just out of reach of the desperate release we both sought. This was something I had never encountered before and I was left mystified. 'Perhaps,' I thought, 'some vocal encouragement would help.'

I murmured, "Cum for me Heather, cum for me now," softly against her pussy, just loud enough for her to hear through the increasing volume of her moans. My words were like I had pulled a trigger, and she exploded. Her strong thighs clamped down against my head and her body heaved. My mouth was anchored against her pussy as her strong orgasm overtook her. Her relatively soft moans escalated into excited cries of ecstasy. I rode out the storm of her release and sucked hard on her exposed clit which seemed to only increase the intensity of her climax.

I watched her face as she rode the waves of her orgasm. I was enthralled by her beauty as the pleasure washed through her. Her face and neck turned a bright scarlet shade as her release engulfed her. I have always thought a woman was at her most beautiful during orgasm, and this was certainly the case with Heather. Her beautiful features were enhanced to an even greater degree than I thought possible. Finally she slumped back onto the bed, an obviously contented and satiated woman. After cleaning her oozing pussy and happily drinking her sweet juices, I climbed up next to her and cuddled into her side, a firm breast pressed against me. Her soft moans were barely audible as she floated in her post-orgasmic haze. I felt her heart still beating wildly and heard the rapid, shallow breathing as she struggled to replenish the depleted oxygen in her exhausted body. I sensed her descending into what I recognized as the sort of contented bliss only possible after a full and complete release of orgasmic tension. I was so very pleased that I had been capable of bringing her to such a state.

As Heather was lost in her floating world, my mind was awash with thoughts. Somewhere during this period of reflection I recalled something that she had said earlier. She had mentioned that she had never reached an orgasm with a partner. This memory, and the sudden reality of its meaning, hit me like a thunder bolt. I had just accomplished something none of her previous lovers had been able to achieve. I felt some pride in that but that pride soon faded as the analytical side of my personality soon asked the question 'Why?'

I began to review the recent events and I soon found some comparisons in my own previous experiences with Ken and Lynn. 'Could it be that by telling Heather to cum, I gave her what she needed?' I asked myself. I reflected on it and realized it was a strong possibility. She just might be sexually wired so that permission of her lover was the catalyst she needed to reach orgasm. Perhaps she had some deeply ingrained control mechanism that prevented her from reaching the point of release on her own. 'Could this be her own form of submission?' I wondered. I decided that it was certainly not out of the question and it was certainly something that was ripe for later discussion and exploration.

I tucked that thought away for later review when I felt Heather start to return to the land of the living next to me. She rolled into me and her arms embraced me. Our eyes met and I was lost in them once again.

"Thank you," she said, softly.

"It was my pleasure," I replied while smiling and showing her my own joy. I closed the distance between us and our lips met in a brief, but oh so sensuous kiss.

"I have no way of describing to you how wonderful that was," she said, her eyes gleaming when our lips parted.

"I don't think you need to say anything. I understand," I responded.

"I never... I mean... you know," she stuttered, the words suddenly lost to her.

"You wanna talk about it," I asked.

"If you want to... I guess so," her eyes suddenly darted away from mine, as if she was embarrassed.

I place my hand on her chin and directed her eyes back to me. "Its OK, you don't have to be embarrassed," I said, attempting to be sensitive to what was clearly some sort of internal demon.

"You needed me to give you permission... permission to cum, didn't you?" I asked. She tried to hide her eyes from me again but I wouldn't let her.

"Yea... I think so... I never realized," she said, haltingly. I could see some inner anguish in her eyes and I realized she needed encouragement and support above everything else at that moment.

"Its OK sweetie," I said, "we all have our own quirks when it comes to sex. That's just one of yours. It's no big deal, believe me. As a matter of fact it sorta turns me on."

"Really?" she responded, her eyes suddenly bright and excited.

"Yea, really... Maybe it's sort of a power trip for me as well."

"I never knew. I just thought I couldn't, you know what I mean? I have been so close, so many times, and it just always left me so frustrated," she said. I could sense the excitement growing in her voice.

I recognized what she was going through. She had just experienced her own sort of sexual epiphany, just like my own, that had only recently occurred. I was glad that I had played some part in it. Perhaps there was a large measure of pride in what I felt as well. Just as Sharon, and to an important but lesser degree Amy, had helped me through my initial stages of self discovery I was returning the favor through Heather.

I could almost see the thoughts whirling through Heather's mind. I realized this revelation was quickly leading her to the "what does this mean" stage of understanding. I decided to step in.

"Don't try to figure it all out now. It will come to you, trust me on that. When it comes time, we will talk more, OK? I want to be your friend, and hopefully more than just a friend and I'm here for you," I said, in as soothing a voice as I was able to manage.

"OK," she said, seemingly accepting my advice as she snuggled into me, content in our intimate contact. We lay there like that for several minutes, languishing silently in the feel of each other's bodies pressed close together, lost in our own thoughts. My own thoughts were focused on how good she felt and how happy I was to have her there with me. Her thigh was draped over mine and I felt the warm wetness of her still oozing pussy. It was a constant reminder of what we had just shared and it kept my own arousal simmering.

"Oh my gosh," she said suddenly.

"What?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"I was so self absorbed that I totally forgot about you," she replied. "I really want to make love to you and pay you back for everything that you did for me. I feel kinda selfish."

"You owe me nothing," I said. "Sex is not about owing one person something. At least that's not the way I look at things. I received pleasure from pleasing you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I suppose so," she said, and then seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. "But... what if... what if I want some of that kind of pleasure for myself? Ya know... the giving kind of pleasure."

"Well, that's different," I said, smiling broadly back at her.

"Will you teach me?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Teach you what?" I asked.

"You know... teach me how to please you, to please a woman, like you did me earlier," she said, suddenly seeming a bit shy. I quickly realized that Heather was very much different than the other women I had met recently. She did not have the confidence and experience of someone like Sharon, Amy, or their friends. The reality that I was in the role of mentor with Heather suddenly hit me like a ton of brick. My own insecurities quickly rose to the surface as I faced this realization. I faced them and pushed them back into their little box in the back of my brain and decided my obligation at that moment was to Heather.

"Sweetie, there is no huge secret about how to please a woman. In a lot of ways it's a lot easier then with a man. The main thing is to just go with your instincts and do what you think you would enjoy yourself. Sure, we all have little things that we enjoy more than others, but the real key is to just have fun. Don't be afraid to explore, try different things, don't get hung up on anything. Above all, just have fun. You'll find that there isn't much I don't like. If in doubt, don't be afraid to ask. I admit that I'm still pretty new to exploring a lot of things, but if there is one thing I have learned, it is that you shouldn't let you inhibitions and preconceived notions of what is normal get in the way of your pleasure."

"Like what?" she asked, she asked, suddenly engaged and intrigued.

I turned her question around on her and asked, "Have you ever fantasized about something that you found very exciting, but at the same time made you think it was just too kinky to experience in real life?" I could see that I hit a nerve. What she didn't know was that I had only recently come to terms with my own fantasies like those that I had just described, and like her, I had gone through my own turmoil in coming to terms with them. "Uhhh, yea... I suppose so," she said, haltingly. "I guess we all have those kinds of fantasies sometimes."

"Exactly, and maybe some are the kind that we may never want, or perhaps need, to live out in real life, but maybe some are actually possible, especially with the right partner to help make them a reality."

"Wanna know the fantasy that is on the top of my list right now?" Heather inquired excitedly.

"Sure, whatcha got?" I responded, smiling at her.

"Making you cum as hard as you just made me cum," she said, giggling.

"Only once?" I replied, whereupon we both broke down into a giggling fit.

Heather's eyes looked away and she said in an enchantingly shy and almost girlish voice, "Will you do something for me?"

"Sure sweetie, all you have to do is ask," I replied.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers