The Hungry Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am the lucky one," he said, turning around to embrace her. He ran his fingers through her hair as she gazed up at him.

"Do you know how grateful I am that I am ignorant of basic car care?" Charlie asked, taking his hands and leading him out of the kitchen, walking backwards. "How thankful I am you couldn't resist a damsel in distress on the side of the road?" He gave a quick laugh at that.

"You do know when I first pulled up all I saw was two very nice looking legs and one cute little butt attached to a woman on all fours in the gravel?" he teased.

"Ah, so my nefarious plan worked?" she laughed.

"Your plan?" he asked, pulling her to him.

"Yes. To seduce you with my clumsiness and lackluster automotive maintenance."

"I see," he said with a laugh. "Well then yes, your plan worked as designed, you little vixen." He quickly bent, hooking an arm behind her knees and around her shoulders to scoop her up.

"I have ensnared you, and resistance is futile," she laughed softly before nuzzling his neck. He carried her towards the stairs, a low growl erupting from his throat as she began lightly biting up and down his neck.

"I surrender," he said, making his way upstairs to their bedroom. He kicked the door closed behind them and set her gently on the bed. She crawled to the middle and rose up on her knees, holding her hand out to him and pulling him to her when he took it.

"You surrender, huh?" she asked, guiding him to lay back on the bed. She climbed on top of him, straddling his abdomen with her thighs. "I think that's mutual, Damien, as I have already surrendered to you" She leaned forward slightly and traced his brows with her fingertips as he raised them questioningly.

"I love you, Damien," she said, her voice just above a whisper as she leaned forward and began planting soft kisses along his forehead. "The past couple of days, I've been watching you." She kissed him from temple to temple, her lips softly touching his closed eyes. "Watching you move, watching you be," she whispered, kissing across his cheeks and nose, down to his lips. She brushed her lips against his softly before kissing down his chin.

"Charlotte," he sighed, running his fingers through her hair as she kissed down his neck.

"You are so damn strong, cowboy," she said, raising her head to look in his eyes. "Not just physically. Strong here," she murmured, leaning forward to kiss his forehead, "and strong here," she finished, bending down to plant a soft kiss over his heart. She sat up and looked him in the eyes, taking his hands from her hair and twining their fingers together.

"I watched you lifting those logs like they were matchsticks, and that was so very sexy," she said, holding his gaze with her own. "Watching the way you handle the cattle, the steer, the way your muscles move beneath your skin. But do you know what is even better? What is so breathtaking for me to see?"

"What?" he said, almost afraid to speak, afraid to end this spell she had put herself under.

"The way you are with others." She leaned forward again and brushed her lips against his, the touch feather light. "Your strength, your...your solidness, Damien. It is so easy for others to lean on you, to gather their strength from yours." She dragged her lips down his neck to the base of his throat.

"I saw you tackle a steer, a ginormous steer, right to the ground with your bare hands, and not even twenty minutes later you're holding little Annalise while she cries over her dead goldfish." She moved down, kissing his right shoulder and continuing down his arm before moving across to give his left shoulder and arm the same attention. Her kisses were soft, light, almost shy, making Damien's skin shiver. She sat upright on his thighs, and he watched as her fingertips ran lightly over the path her lips had forged.

"You are so strong and so soft," she sighed. She picked up his left hand and brought it to her cheek.

"I love your hands," she whispered, closing her eyes and rubbing her cheek against his palm as she held his hand to her face. "They're so rough from working the ranch, I love the coarseness against my skin when you touch me. And yet you touch me so gently." She brought his hand to her lips, kissing his fingertips and palm before putting it back at his side. "Strong and soft, rough and gentle," she sighed, running her hands over his torso. "A perfect balance.

"And I am so lucky," she said, moving her hands back to his face to cup his cheeks. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Thank you."

"For?"

"For loving me," she leaned forward and kissed him. "For giving me this family." She kissed him again, sucking on his lower lip. "For believing in me even when I refused to believe in you." She kissed him a third time, parting his lips with her tongue, a sound of satisfaction emanating from her throat as he eagerly kissed her back.

"You don't need to th-," Damien said as Charlie left his lips to kiss down his neck again.

"Hush," she said, laying a finger on his lips and raising her head. "I did, Damien. Just accept it, lie back, and let me show you how thankful I am." He nodded, his lips spreading into a smile beneath her finger. She smiled back at him before lowering her head to his neck again to pick up where she'd left off.

Charlie took her time, using her fingers, hands and lips to explore every inch of Damien. She helped him out of his jeans, laughing softly in delight when she discovered he didn't have any underwear on. She made him roll over to his stomach, and moved down to kneel at his feet, and touching him with fingers and lips, her tongue flicking out regularly to taste his skin, slowly traveling along his body. Charlie cooed and sighed as she went, praising his taste, his scent, his texture, his everything. Damien desperately wanted to grab her and make love to her, but forced himself to remain silent and impassive, letting her have her way.

"You have the most perfect ass. Did you know that?" she whispered, layering soft kisses across his buttocks as she knelt between his legs. She felt him tense and heard his breath catch and raised her head. "Ticklish...hmmm." She smiled to herself and returned to her explorations.

"Charlotte," Damien sighed as she slowly made her way up his back, kissing and caressing from side to side. She reached his head and swept his hair back, exposing his neck before kissing it and nipping it with her teeth. "Charlotte," he growled, his voice low, the timbre vibrating through her and making her breathe erratically.

"Turn over, please," she said into his ear, raising herself up from her seat on his waist while he quickly complied. Once he was settled on his back she bent down, putting her hands next to his head and flicking her head to move her hair over her left shoulder.

"That was wonderful," he said, reaching up to cup her face.

"I'm not done," Charlie said, flashing him a slightly wicked grin. She turned her head quickly and captured the first two fingers of his left hand with her mouth, sucking on them while fluttering her tongue against them, making him groan. She released his fingers and started kissing and nuzzling her way lazily down his body. She felt his cock hard against her thigh as she moved herself down his body and lifted her hips to move it beneath her, trying to limit the contact. Damien knew what she was doing and smiled.

"Dolcezza," he said, his voice a seductive mix of plea and warning as she lightly kissed first one nipple then the other.

"I love the way your hair here feels against my skin. So soft and springy." She rubbed her face lightly against his pecs. "I love the way it rubs against me when we make love." She continued her slow journey down his torso, placing her right hand along his shaft and gently holding it still as she moved down his right leg, light kisses and feathery touches driving Damien's need for her. She moved herself to sit between his legs, letting go of his cock and kneeling again at his ankles.

"I love to watch your legs when you're on horseback, Damien," she said, trailing her fingertips along the inside of his leg, from his ankle to just below his balls and holding them there for one achingly anxious moment before removing them to drag them down the other leg. "I can see the muscles flexing under your jeans, the power they exude as you control the horse, making it look so effortless." She dragged her lips up his left leg, barely touching them to his skin, until she reached the top of his thigh.

Charlie pulled her knees up the bed, sitting back on her heels, facing him. She held his gaze as she placed her fingers at the base of his shaft and lightly dragged her nails up his length. Damien's hips jerked, involuntarily following her hands, almost silently begging for more contact. She smiled, their eyes still locked as she did it again.

"Fuck!" Damien grunted, his teeth clenched. Charlie gently pulled back his foreskin and bent down to lick up the come leaking from his tip, swirling her tongue around the head.

"I love the way you taste," she sighed, sitting back again and moving her nails to lightly drag across his testicles, making him moan. "Tangy. Delicious." She bent down again and licked his tip lightly, flicking her tongue back and forth across the crown for a moment before shifting her legs slightly and taking him in to her mouth.

"Charlotte," Damien ground out, his hands instantly fisting in her hair as she began to work his cock with her mouth, repeatedly sliding it down his shaft till it hit the back of her throat before pulling her head back up, increasing the suction and tightening her lips around him. She grabbed the base of his cock with one hand, stroking the part of him her mouth couldn't take, and used her other hand to stroke and squeeze his balls.

Damien raised his head, needing to watch her. He was already close, her sultry teasing of his skin had quickly put him on edge and kept him there. She let his cock fall out of her mouth and began running her tongue and lips all over it, raising her eyes to meet his, knowing she bared herself to him completely in doing so and reveling in the freedom that granted her.

"Come in my mouth, Damien," she whispered against the veins of his cock. He groaned in response and she dragged her tongue along the underside, from base to tip. "I want you to...to fuck my mouth." Her eyes remained on his even as her cheeks flushed pink, and Damien wondered again at her ability to be both seductress and ingénue.

She swallowed his cock again, their eyes still locked, as he gripped her head through her hair. He began to thrust his hips up, shallowly at first, watching her face for any sign of discomfort or distress. She kept her eyes on his, her lids fluttering as she felt him begin to direct her actions more. Damien tightened his hold on her head, moving it up and down his shaft as he thrust his hips in time, moaning out her name, his voice gravelly. His eyes closed tight, and Charlie felt him tense in her mouth seconds before she felt his hot come hit the back of her throat and her senses were infused with his salty-lemon tang.

She felt his grip on her head loosen and sat back on her heels, smiling as his hands fell limply to his sides. She watched his breathing slow and felt a tingle -- pride -- run down her spine at the knowledge she made him feel so good. His eyes opened slowly and he looked at her.

"Dolcezza," he whispered, trying to pull her to him.

"Later, Damien," she said, shaking her head. She moved to face him, placing herself on all fours, suspended above him. "This was about you." She kissed the corner of his mouth and smiled at him. "Besides, weren't you making something to eat?" she asked, climbing off the bed. She stood at the foot of the bed and stretched, going up on her toes briefly before running her fingers through her hair.

"Charlie," Damien growled, watching her. He was already half hard again and he licked his lips. Her eyes widened at his look and she took a couple steps back.

"Uh...aren't you hungry?" she asked as he started to get off the bed.

"Oh, yes." Damien started walking towards her and she started to back up. "In fact, dolcezza, you could say I'm starved. Ravenous. And even...parched." His voice dropped as he inched closer and closer. He had a sudden intense desire to have her outside, to watch her face as she came, lit up by moonlight and the pleasure she felt.

Charlie watched as he stalked towards her, his gate and gaze predatory, and her desire for him surged. She saw his nostrils flare slightly as he breathed in and knew he could smell her increasing arousal.

"Well, yes, the...the dinner you were heating up did smell lovely. Would you like me to get some for you?" she teased, expecting him to pick her up, throw her on the bed, and fuck her thoroughly.

She was utterly shocked when instead he took her by the hand and started leading her downstairs. "No, my Charlotte. I find my appetite for stew has left me this evening." She followed behind him as he led her through their apartment and down the back stairs. She blushed when she realized he was completely nude -- again. "Now I am craving something far more exotic." He opened the back door to the ranch house and led her outside.

"Exotic?" she asked, nervous excitement growing in the pit of her stomach. She looked up at the sky, still streaked in pinks and purples to the west, and saw the waning moon just cresting over the trees.

Damien stopped walking and turned to face her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I am in the mood for something wild. Something untamed. A lush feast, dolcezza." He winked at her and dropped his hands. "You have three minutes. Run."

"Ru...run?" Charlie squeaked, her nerves suddenly on fire as she thought of him catching her.

"Run," he whispered, moving behind her and bending down to nip her ear as he gave her a playful swat on her behind. It was enough to get Charlie moving and, with an excited squeal, she took off running. Damien sat and patiently waited for three minutes to pass.

She ran down the path they had traveled the night she found out what he was, veering into the same field and coming to a halt. She looked around and knew she would never make it to the woods on the edge of the field in three minutes. But maybe he didn't know that. She turned to her left and saw a large outcropping of boulders and decided to go there first. Maybe she could fake him out and circle back to the house. She started towards the boulders and stopped again, thinking. Don't I want to be caught? she asked herself, moving again towards the boulders. Yeah, but I think the longer I make him chase the more enjoyable it may be when he catches me. She laughed quietly and sprinted towards the big rocks, squatting down and hiding behind them.

Damien rose and started down the path after her, nose in the air to catch her scent. He smiled, practically trotting in her footsteps, although he paused when he realized she hadn't run for the trees, but opted to run towards some boulders in the middle of the field. He could just make out her shadow and knew she was peeking at him. He slowed his pace, head up as he picked up the scent of her arousal mixing in with the natural lavender and chamomile scent that stirred his wolf.

Charlie watched him approach and silently cursed herself for not running for the trees. She moved around the boulder, trying to be as silent as possible, waiting for the moment to break for the trees. She knew he would catch her quickly, was looking forward to it, and had to fight down a gleeful laugh. She peeked around the side of the boulder and saw him approaching on the other side and took off, running as fast as she could and laughing like a loon.

Damien laughed and took off after her, content to follow her for a bit, enjoying the building tension in himself. His eyes traced the shape of her legs as she ran, watching them flex and stretch beneath her jeans, remembering how they felt when they flexed against his skin. He let his eyes continue up as he chased after her, seeing the way her hips swayed, the way she leaned forward, how the dark chocolate silk of her hair bounced against her back and shoulders. He felt a nearly overpowering surge of lust and knew that he had to stop the chase now, to wait any longer would be to risk his wolf taking over.

Charlie shrieked with laughter when she felt Damien's arms grab her around her waist and lift her up. He spun her around, falling to the ground and pulling her on top of him, laughing with her as he rolled them over and pinned her beneath him. He caught her mouth with his, cutting off her laugh and kissing her deeply, pushing his way into the cradle of her legs. His cock, hard again, lay against the seam of her jeans and he rubbed against her.

All playfulness left her at the contact. She wanted him, and she wanted him immediately. They quickly had her completely undressed, breaking the kiss only to pull of her clothes, her hands scrambling to pull him to her, inside her. Damien could feel her need, and it fed his, inflaming it until he thought it would consume him if he waited. He thrust inside her roughly as she wrapped her legs around him, nearly coming at finding her so wet. He began a ruthless rhythm, pounding his hips against her, the force moving her forward with every thrust. He put his hands on her head, trying to hold her in place. They savagely kissed through their moans and cries, Charlie's orgasm seemingly endless. The squeezing tremors of her pussy around his cock proved too much for him, and he came, tearing his mouth from hers with a loud growl, using everything he had to keep from shifting and marking her.

They lay together, tangled and panting in the moonlit field, not speaking for a while. Damien lowered his head to her neck, trying to gather his wits as well as his strength. He couldn't believe he had been so forceful, so rough with her. He raised his head to look at her face, but he couldn't tell what she was feeling or guess what she was thinking. Her eyes were on the sky, her look far away; not happy, not sad, it was...content. As if there was nowhere in the world she would rather be than naked in a field with Damien. She gave a deep sigh.

"Dolcezza," he began, his voice soft as her eyes found his. She saw the apology in them and cut him off.

"Don't you dare, cowboy. Don't you dare say you're sorry for what just happened."

"I was too rough, I could have-"

"No," she cut him off again, placing her fingers against his lips. "That was wonderful, Damien. Please don't apologize for it."

"But I nearly changed, Charlie," he said, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

"I know." She cupped his face and lifted her head to kiss him. "But you didn't, so don't apologize, okay?"

"I love you so much, Charlotte," he whispered, planting soft little kisses on her lips. He pulled out of her, moving to her side and throwing his leg over her thighs, propping his head on his hand.

She turned her head to look at him and smiled. "I love you, too." He caressed her abdomen, splaying his fingers wide and making her flinch self-consciously. He leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose, smiling at her as she relaxed again under his touch.

"I think we should stop," Damien said thoughtfully.

"Stop?"

"Stop making love."

"Stop making love?" she asked, eyes wide.

"I mean this-" he waved his hand, "stop, you know, intercourse. Until the mating." He leaned over and kissed her softly.

"Why?"

"It keeps getting harder for me to keep from changing and claim you," he said, his hand making circles on her abdomen. "I couldn't live with myself if I did that to you, dolcezza."

"What would happen if you claimed me without the ceremony?" she asked, running her hand up and down his arm.