The Hunt Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were not quite long enough; Ashley had her legs bungling over one end, with her head raised by the handlebar at the other end, allowing her to see her own body.

The cooks started to prepare dessert, using the girls as plate. Small cakes and chocolates were placed all over their bodies, and they were decorated with small bits of cream. Ashley felt the cold chocolate on her body, and then felt the cooks placing bits of cream on her skin, with an extra large serving on her nipples, they even put a cherry on top. She could smell the cakes as they were put on her skin, a very nice sweet smell. Those cakes must be delicious, she thought.

It was obvious what the purpose was. They were wheeled out of the kitchen and pushed into the dining room by the cooks, receiving applause from the men.

"Gentlemen, enjoy! And remember, no hands," Ashley heard William say. Immediately she was surrounded by several men who started to eat the food from her body. No hands, so she could feel their tongues licking all over her skin. Luckily she was not ticklish but with that many tongues it was rather hard to lie still.

One of the men asked whether she would care for some dessert.

"Sure," she said. "Those cakes smell great, I'd love to try one."

As soon as she said that she almost wanted to hit herself, as she had forgotten about the "no hands" part. But of course there was no turning back now. The man grabbed one of the cakes with is teeth, and carefully moved it to Ashley's mouth. Ashley opened her mouth, and he carefully lowered the cake into her open mouth. The man let go of the cake, and moved back up.

The ritual was repeated by some other men, and Ashley got fed a few more cakes and some chocolates. They tasted delicious, but the intimate contact with the men, feeling their tongues all over her skin, made her feel strange.

Soon all the chocolates and cakes were gone, leaving only the cream, which was licked up too. Her nipples were licked extra clean, and then sucked on. It definitely did turn her on, Ashley realised. All this attention at all her sensitive spots, all those tongues, the strange situation she was in - she could feel her pussy getting wet again.

Suddenly she heard the sound of some liquid being shaken.

She heard a voice saying "anyone for pussy with cream?"

Immediately after she felt cold cream being sprayed on her pussy. Followed by a tongue, licking it all off, licking all over her pussy. She moaned lightly, spreading her legs to give her assailant better access. They sucked her gently, a total contrast with the treatment she received this morning. She saw next to her Christie and Phoebe receiving the same treatment. She was now being licked in earnest, moaning harder, feeling very dirty and guilty but also feeling good in the meantime.

She absolutely realised now that she was just a toy for the men's enjoyment. They just wanted to play with her body. She also realised that just relaxing and letting them do what they wanted to do would make it easier on herself. She let her body take over, shutting out her mind. She could hear the other two girls moaning too.

More cream was applied, and another tongue came. More cream, yet another tongue. All of them feeling similar but different. And then suddenly she felt the hard tip of the cream can to be placed against the opening of her pussy - being pushed in a bit - and feeling her pussy being filled with cream, followed by some serious sucking.

Ashley could not control herself, she was now moving and moaning loudly, clearly nearing orgasm. And the tongue would not stop. She felt so good, and simply could not control herself, and had a long and hard orgasm by a tongue of a man who she did not know.

The tongue left her pussy and allowed her to recover. Christie was lying on her table as well, having a blissful post-orgasmic look in her eyes. Phoebe took a little longer but soon after they made her come too.

"You served some great dessert, ladies," William said. "Please get up from your trolleys, and follow me to the living room. Time for the next part of the evening."

All of them followed William out of the room, into another room which was dimly lit, with sofas along the wall and some chairs and tables in it. It looked a bit like a nightclub, Ashley thought, and then spotted three shiny poles.

"You're all pole dancers, am I right?" William said. "Please enter the stage, we will play you some nice music, and are looking forward to the show."

The next half hour or so Ashley was dancing around the pole, showing off her body for the men down there. She was used to this, except in the club she would wear a little more than just heels, at least at the beginning of her routines. The men seemed to enjoy themselves, having a drink while chatting and watching the show. The stage was well set up, the music was good to dance to, and the light show simple yet effective. And there was obviously a smell of sex in the air.

When the music stopped and the lights went off, Ashley could see the room again, not being blinded any more by the stage light. She suddenly realised the room had changed: no more tables in the middle, it was all open, and the floor was now covered by a thin mattress.

William appeared on the stage, and announced, "And now the finale of the evening has come, the moment we've all been waiting for. The real enjoyment of today's catch!"

Ashley heard howls from the room, and then the men just stormed the stage, plucked the girls from their poles, took them off the stage, and laid them down on the floor.

Ashley almost immediately had two mouths on her breasts, and one down between her legs. She saw other men pulling down their pants, and taking out their cocks. So now it is really starting, she thought. This is what it is all about. The grand finale, what they were waiting for all evening.

The tongue left her pussy only to be replaced by a hard cock. The man shoved in his tool without warning, in one go, causing Ashley to scream in pain and shock. The sucking of her nipples and pussy did get her turned on a bit, but she was not very wet yet. The pain quickly went when the cock started to move in and out of her and her wetness started to increase. Hard and deep, with obvious urgency the hard rod pierced her, impaled her, all the time with two other men playing with her nipples.

Ashley by now had completely dropped any resistance to the invasion of her body, instead she was actively answering the strokes of the man, pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts. A sexual bliss started to roll over her, she let her body take the lead, trying to shut out her brain and forget about everything else.

After a while the man pulled out, and immediately another dick entered her. The man grabbed her body, rolling over without letting his dick slip out of her, so she was lying on top, and another man then took her shoulders and pulled her upright to a sitting position. Now while she straddled a guy whose dick was deep inside her, another man's hand grabbed her hair, pulled her head towards him, and pushed his cock into her mouth. Deep into her mouth, nearing her gag point. She pulled back, coughing, but was quickly filled again, a bit less deep now. Using her hair as guide the man made her bob up and down the cock under her, while giving head to several cocks at the same time. She quickly had no idea how many there had been. The man under her started to moan louder, and soon she felt his cock swell as he shot his load deep into her wet cunt.

She was then pulled forward by her hair, on all fours and off the quickly softening cock, and someone else started pounding her from behind while she again got a cock in her mouth. She felt juices from her pussy run down her legs. Was it her own juice? Or the man's? She did not know, probably both. She could hear the screams from Phoebe and Christie nearby, but she could not see them.

The man behind her pounded her hard and deep. Ashley wanted to scream, a combination of pain and pure pleasure, but could not for the cocks that occupied her mouth almost constantly. She felt her arousal build, and knew it was only a matter of time for her to have an orgasm again.

The cock in her mouth was replaced by another one. It smelt and tasted like pussy, unmistakably, but not her own. He must have been fucking either Phoebe or Christie just before she got him in her mouth. Ashley was shocked, she had never tasted another woman before. She had no chance to think about it as he was fucking her mouth while he held her head firmly.

Before reaching her climax, the cock in her pussy was removed, and another one came in. The one in her mouth started to swell, and shot its load in her mouth. Ashley had to cough as the load was shot deep into her throat, and she had cum drooling out of her mouth.

Another cock was pushed into her mouth. This time she could taste both pussy and sperm, she was wondering who she was tasting now. One more came in her pussy, the one in her mouth pulled out and shot his load in her hair and over her face.

She was pushed on her back by another man who then pressed her knees against her chest and started to pound her cum dripping pussy hard, quickly sending her over the edge and into a long and deep orgasm. It wasn't long before also he was ready to cum. He quickly pulled out and shot his load over her breasts.

More cocks entered her, more sperm was unloaded into her pussy and over her body. Ashley was so aroused she experienced several more orgasms, even though she felt so dirty with all the cum over her, and with all those dicks she had to suck the sex juices of. She had completely lost track of time and space, being used as just a sex toy. She had no idea how many men had by then violated her body, all she knew was that it were many, and that it was also not the last time she would have to endure this. Yet she got so aroused that she had had more orgasms than she could count, probably more orgasms on that one night than she had in her best week so far.

Finally even the hardiest cocks were spent, and the orgy was over. The men all said thanks to the girls, and left the room. Only William stayed behind, and helped them on their feet. Surprisingly William was fully dressed, as if he had not joined the orgy.

"You ladies were great tonight, thank you very much," he said. "Please have a hot shower, and when you're done at your leisure the bus will return you to the gate, from where you can make your way back to your cabin."

Ashley felt rather wobbly on her legs while walking to the showers. She had cum running down her face, her tits, running out of her pussy along her thighs. Her hair was a sticky mess. She was feeling totally confused now. She had never been so badly used, so humiliated, yet also had never had that many orgasms in one night before. While the men treated them as toys, William treated them really politely and seemingly respectful.

The shower felt great, washing off all the dirt from the day and the evening, leaving her feel rather refreshed.

When they arrived back at the cabin, they found the rest of the girls in bed already. They were tired, and just found a space in between the other girls to crash down and sleep.

12