The Hunt Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

While putting the dishes on the table Ashley noticed that tonight there were a dozen hunters. Not too bad, she thought, quite manageable a number. She was wondering what the rest of the night would bring, particularly the show part. Would they have to dance again? Not likely that she would have to give another show with Phoebe. It wouldn't go that well this time anyway.

It seemed the men had agreed on a no-penetration policy for dinner, even though they were all naked and most cocks stood proudly up. The girls were fondled, of course, but for the rest they were allowed to eat normally. Ashley was happy about this development, as it allowed her to relax a little and to warm up and dry out after the thoroughly cold and wet afternoon.

Dessert consisted of simple fruit platters, with a selection of sweet and juicy fruits, enjoyed by all.

When dinner was done, and the girls had cleared the table, William took them to the other room for tonight's entertainment.

"Welcome all," he said to his guests, standing on stage. "Tonight we have some special entertainment for you. You must be wondering what this oversized inflatable swimming pool is doing on the stage, well that's what I'm about to explain. This pool contains so-called lotion. It looks like syrupy water but what it does is it makes everything slippery, really slippery and smooth. And we're going to have a lot of fun with the stuff tonight.

"We start off with a few wrestling matches. Two girls, loser is the first to have her shoulders pinned to the ground for three seconds, or she who gives up. To give them some incentive to actually fight, loser is going to be all yours to enjoy for fifteen minutes, lotion included. Next match is winner against the third girl, and so on. Three matches total.

"I have three sticks here, the one with the short stick gets a pass the first round, the other two fight. Ladies, please draw."

Emily got the short stick.

Great, Ashley thought. So that's going to be me against Phoebe. I'm afraid I'm in for a pounding as she's definitely not done with me.

William was standing between them, and put his arms around their shoulders. "Well ladies, it looks like you two are first. Before you start, please remember this is wrestling, so no biting, scratching, kicking, or smacking. We also don't want any injuries, so be a bit careful with one another please. When I tell you to stop or when you hear the gong, you let go of one another immediately. Breaking a rule may result in an instant loss. I'm your referee. Questions?"

Ashley shook her head, no questions. She saw the other girls shake their heads to.

"Excellent. Then please take your positions now."

Ashley walked on to the lotion-covered surface of the stage. It was really slippery. She turned around, facing Phoebe.

"I've been looking forward to this," Phoebe said, scathingly. "I am going to give you a real pounding, I am going to make you feel sorry you ever joined this, and I am going to make you feel really sorry for betraying me." Her eyes were shooting fire at Ashley, who was petrified by how Phoebe was standing in front of her. That was not the Phoebe she had come to like so much!

Before she could say or do anything, William started the game by hitting the gong.

Phoebe immediately jumped onto Ashley, throwing them both down in the lotion. Ashley fell down on her back, with Phoebe jumping on top of her. She felt her hair being pulled, hard. She screamed out in pain, and rolled over trying to get rid of her assailant. She heard the crowd cheer them on. A foot pressed down on her upper arm, pinning her down hard. It hurt her badly.

She was completely overrun by Phoebe's aggression. Phoebe dropped her body down on her hard, pressing her face in the layer of lotion. She could not breathe, and had to turn her head to the side. When she opened her mouth to take a gulp of air, she got lotion in her mouth with it. One of her arms was twisted behind her back and a knee was planted on her spine preventing her from moving away. She screamed out in pain, lifting her head from the ground.

She could not do anything. Her arm felt as if it was going to break or be pulled out of its socket at best. Phoebe had her totally pinned down, she could move her legs but with nothing to push against other than the slippery, gooey surface of the pool she was powerless.

A moment later she felt an arm grabbing her around her throat, and then she was roughly pulled back by her neck, on top of Phoebe, who proceeded to pull down her arm hard squashing her throat. Ashley felt her legs were grabbed Phoebe's strong legs, spreading her wide, curving her whole body backwards.

Ashley let out a grunt. She was in serious pain, and struggled to get free. The grip around her neck became tighter and tighter, the pain became too much. With the blood flow in her neck severely restricted she started to feel light in her head and did the only thing left to do to her: stop struggling and lift her hand to show surrender.

The gong sounded again, and the first round was over. It had lasted just a few minutes. Phoebe roughly threw Ashley off of her.

Ashley pushed herself up a bit, still in serious pain, breathing hard, coughing a few times, trying to recover from the assault. With her neck released the blood returned to her brain which came back to life, making her feel all her bruises even stronger. Her hair was stuck to her face, she could barely see with all the lotion in her eyes, and felt the goo run off her body. She had never felt so miserable before, and wanted to cry but managed to hold it back.

Phoebe bent down towards her and said sternly, "That was for this afternoon. Next time I won't be so gentle with you."

Ashley felt so bad, she really had no intention to betray her lover, or to hurt her. She hurt so much now. Her ribcage that was kicked this afternoon, her twisted arm, her squashed throat, even her heart - everything hurt.

She was not allowed any time to relax, as just seconds after Phoebe left the men arrived, and she was assaulted again. She was pushed on her back, her legs pushed apart, and seconds later she had a hard cock trying to enter her pussy. She had no idea whose it could be, as by now her eyes were completely covered in lotion and she just could not see anything.

She screamed out in pain, it really hurt, the lotion alone was not enough to lubricate her. She curved her back and spread her legs wide to help him get in easier, just to lessen the pain for herself. The cock must have realised she was still dry, as it started to move in and out, deeper every stroke.

Hands touched her all over, pinching her nipples, sending shivers of pleasure and pain through her body. She was just so sensitive after all the sex she had had over the past week.

A cock was pushed in her face, and it slid into her mouth as soon as she opened up. Being a good slut she started to suck it immediately, and the man started to fuck her face.

The cock in her pussy finally made itself all the way in, and after a short pause started to move in and out. She felt she was quickly getting wet now, with all the attention to her sensitive bits. The pain lessened, making place for feelings of guilty pleasure. She was moaning loudly, sucking the cock in her mouth hard. The cock then withdrew from her mouth, and another took its place.

She felt the cock in her pussy pounding her harder and faster, until it swell and dumped its load of sperm deep into her. The cock withdrew, leaving her feeling a bit disappointed as she had not cum yet. She knew it would not take long for her to reach orgasm, especially as this time she wanted it. After all the frustration of the afternoon, and her spat with Phoebe, she wanted this. Having some physical pleasure after all the misery of the day, totally surrendering her body to be stimulated sexually felt to her like a way to distance herself from all those troubles.

Her pussy was penetrated by another cock, not as long as the first one but definitely thicker. She felt great, being stretched so much. She wrapped her legs around the man's torso and started fucking back hard, while continuing to suck off another man.

The man in her mouth came, filling her mouth with hot cum. A moment later Ashley finally reached her own orgasm, milking the thick cock for what it was worth, screaming out loudly, and a moment later she felt the dick in her pussy swell and pulse, pumping another load in her, sending her over the edge again.

She felt good. Dirty, yet good, she felt as if it was a kind of revenge on Phoebe, on being left out in the rain for so long, on having been pissed on, on having been used as appetiser. She may have lost the match, but was winning the after party. She also hoped the wrestling match had taken care of most of Phoebe's aggression against her, and that they could talk about it later.

The gong sounded, signalling the end of the fifteen minutes of what was supposed to be punishment. Ashley slowly got up, ravaged, having little strength left in her body. Yet she also felt like all the misery of the day had been pounded away from her body by the men, and the remainder squeezed out by herself when she tensed all her muscles in response to her orgasm.

She grabbed a towel to clean up her face, so she could finally open her eyes properly again. She crashed down on a lazy chair next to the stage, and tried to relax and gain strength, knowing that soon she would have to fight again. And that time she intended to win, no matter who her opponent would be. One such sex session was enough.

William took to the stage. "That was a great show, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Please give them a big hand!"

The men clapped and cheered.

"While one of our pretty ladies is recovering, I would like to invite the other two to take to the stage, and see who's the better wrestler."

Ashley opened her eyes, and saw William step down while Emily and Phoebe stepped in the slippery, gooey wrestling ring. The gong sounded, and the match begun.

Neither of the girls managed to get the upper hand. Sometimes it looked like Phoebe was winning, but a moment later it was Emily who was on top and tried to smother Phoebe with her large boobs. The goo was running off their bodies, making them look very shiny as well. Ashley was secretly rooting for Emily. She was still a little upset with Phoebe's aggression against her, and as next match she would be pitted against the winner of this match, it had better not be Phoebe again.

The fight lasted, and the men cheered them on. No rounds, they just had to continue until a winner emerged. It must have been a sight to behold for the men, those two naked women rolling around in the slippery lotion, trying to grab one another where-ever they could get a hold on.

Both were obviously getting tired, and they were taking short breaks from fighting where they would stand up, bent forward with their hands leaning on their knees, panting heavily, waiting for the other girl to take initiative to fight again. And then finally Emily managed to take advantage of a moment of concentration loss by her opponent to push her shoulders against the floor for the required three seconds, and the game was over. Emily left the stage, crashed down in the chair next to Ashley, and together they watched four of the men enter the pool to have their way with Phoebe.

"That's one fierce lady, that girlfriend of yours," Emily said after a few minutes, as she continued to watch the action on the stage.

"My girlfriend? Seems to be more like ex-girlfriend to me."

"I don't think so. She loves you, don't you realise that?"

"I do."

"She won't dump you so easily."

"I don't know, Phoebe can be rather impulsive. She's feeling hurt, badly. She's really angry... She hurt me, really, during that fight."

Phoebe started to scream loudly, whether it was pleasure or pain Ashley couldn't say. A man was fucking her hard doggy style. Phoebe's screams were soon muffled by a man who stuck his dick in her open and available mouth.

"I believe she did. It looked painful to me. Call yourself lucky, she's letting off a lot of steam now."

"What you mean?"

"Her reaction to our hug was overdone. It just pushed her frustration of the week over the edge."

"She kicked me hard back there."

"I know she did, she's jealous. And that means she loves you. And I'm sure she still loves you, and wants to stay with you."

"Why you say so?"

"Because of what she said to you at the end of your match."

Ashley did not say anything, instead she looked at Phoebe. She was still on her hands and knees, being fucked hard doggy-style, while sucking off another cock. Her boobs swung violently under her body. It was as if it was another world out there, Ashley felt totally detached from the events on the stage. She still had loving feelings for Phoebe, but also did not feel much about Phoebe being gang-banged on stage, other than arousal from watching the raw sex taking place. Just sex, no love.

What did she say to me? Ashley thought. She said that this beating was revenge for this afternoon. And that next time she wouldn't be ... wait a moment. Next time she wouldn't be so gentle, she said. Next time, that implies a future, where she is still part of Phoebe's life.

Ashley suddenly started to feel warm inside. And Phoebe was of course very frustrated, the start of the week had been really rough on her. And did not she herself also just let off a lot of steam, by being a willing sex object?

"You may be right there, thanks for talking to me. An outsider's view can be very helpful. When her anger is gone Phoebe and I really need to talk a bit."

The gong sounded again, indicating it was time for the men to let go of Phoebe.

"Our turn now. And I'm not going to lose again," Ashley said.

"We'll see, sounds like I shouldn't hold back. Especially as you had a much longer rest than me."

Ashley and Emily got up, prepared to enter the ring for the third match of the evening. Ashley felt energetic again, and was very confident she was going to win this round.

William thanked Phoebe, and asked for a final applause. "This is going to be the third and final match between the ladies. Will it be the sexy brunette again, or will it be the busty blonde this time who's going to be at the mercy of your cocks? We'll know soon enough. Ladies, please take your places!"

Ashley looked at the blonde in front of her. She really looked stronger, but had had a tough match already.

The gong sounded, and the girls started to wrestle. The match started off on fairly equal footing, neither girl being able to get the upper hand. But Ashley soon realised that fatigue from the previous game started to do in her opponent, and before too long she had her arm around the blonde's neck, who quickly surrendered and the match was over.

Three, four, no five men entered the stage to enjoy Emily's body while Ashley walked back to her seat, expecting to find Phoebe there. But the seat was empty, and Phoebe was no-where to be seen.

She just sat there, watching Emily being ravaged by the men. Not all participated, and it seemed some took care not to shoot their loads just yet, obviously anticipating more. Other than the orgy to finish up the night, Ashley was wondering whether there would be anything else that night.

She was also wondering where Phoebe was. Why was she not here at the stage? Did she really not want to see her? Was she still so angry that she did not want to talk? Ashley decided to clear her mind and forget about Phoebe for a while. She would see her friend soon enough, as they would return together, and there would be time for a chat by then. Maybe now was not the best time anyway.

She continued to watch Emily, who was now sitting on a cock, trying to take another in between her breasts, which did not work very well but which did look hot. Ashley caressed her own breasts, starting to feel moist again, mesmerised by the scenes in front of her. Her breasts were too small for that, she thought. Phoebe might be able it pull it off, hers are bigger after all.

"So you do have the hots for her," a familiar voice sounded next to Ashley.

The magic was broken, and Ashley suddenly felt an enormous jolt of adrenaline shooting through her body. Her mouth became dry. Phoebe had shown up. No idea how long she had been standing there already, but she obviously witnessed Ashley rubbing her own breasts, and being mesmerised by Emily's gang bang.

"Phoebe..." was all she could say.

"Please do continue, don't let me disturb you."

"Phoebe... I..."

"She's hot, isn't she?"

"Ehrm... well..."

"I understand, I can't compete with that girl. That long blonde hair, those big boobs, that full ass."

Ashley remained silent, she could not think of anything to say, afraid of provoking Phoebe into another outrage. Once was enough.

A few minutes later the gong sounded, and Emily got up slowly, her pussy visibly dripping. She walked to Phoebe and Ashley, while the men walked off the stage, and William came back on.

"Thank you, pretty lady, that was a great show.

"And now for the final part of the performances of tonight, we have some more wrestling planned. But this time you get to wrestle with the ladies! For the first round I want to invite our auburn beauty on stage, please?"

Phoebe walked up to William. Ashley watched them, wondering what the idea was now.

"One of you guys will get one minute to get your dick inside of her. She's obviously going to resist. If after this minute you're not successful, there will be a ten second break before the next guy can try. But get your dick inside her pussy and she's yours to finish. If you all had a try, and none is successful, then the lady is a winner."

Ashley was shocked with the idea. Wrestling with a man, who was going to force his way into her, that was going to hurt. And now way she was going to fight off twelve men in a row, even if they would get only a minute each. She saw tension on Phoebe's face too.

Phoebe was placed in the middle of the lotion pool, and the first man walked up, his rock-hard cock standing out in front of him, ready for action. The gong sounded, and he immediately grabbed her, put her on her back, grabbed his dick and tried to insert it into Phoebe who fought back hard. He did not stand a chance. She pushed him away, and before they knew it the minute was over.

The next participants got the same result. They just did not even get near to her pussy. One of them instead decided to just sit down on her, pin her arms to the ground, and massage her breasts and finger her pussy instead, just for the fun of it.

But by the seventh or eighth fight, fatigue started to show. Phoebe could not push him away so easily any more, and one man got dangerously close to her opening. She just managed to turn away. She got tired, and her next opponent simply grabbed her legs, pushed them wide, and before Phoebe could react he had his dick inside of her. Phoebe let out a loud cry, and the guys cheered. The man started fucking her hard and fast. He did not last long, a minute or two later he dumped his load into a very angry Phoebe.

Ashley was next. She wondered how long she could hold off the men, knowing she would get fucked no matter what.

The gong sounded, the first man attacked her. She was pushed on her back, while he tried to open her legs, and force himself in. Ashley managed to work herself free from under him, and won this round.

A ten-second breather before the next man. She knew her struggles were only postponing the inevitable, yet she was not willing to just give in. Sending off a man did give her a bit of satisfaction, at least he would have to wait until the performance was finished.

She could not fend off the men for too long. The fifth actually managed to get the head of his dick in before she wrestled herself away from him. And with the seventh man it was over for her. The man was really strong, and had no problem keeping the fatigued Ashley in his grip, while he calmly entered her. The remains from the previous sessions helped her lubrication, so it was not very painful.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers