The Hunter and the Cult of Larzaius Ch. 02

Story Info
Playing With Pogo.
1.6k words
3.4
9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers

Chapter 2 Playing with Pogo

Eva was dressed in a cute, little dark blue dress with tiny white stars all over it; and a pair of knee high socks. She was off work; it was evening now, which meant it was time to relax. She always had her camera around her neck, though; in case of the next big scoop. She didn't realize that she was going to get one of the biggest stories of her career, nor that she would be the main source of information.

Pogo was one of Larzaius most loyal imps; he looked like a squat, balding man but he was stronger and faster then he looked. He was ordered to capture Eva, but not to harm or impregnate her. He followed her until she was about to pass the alley; it was easy to stalk her as she walked along, music pumping through her earbuds. Pogo grabbed her from behind and slammed her into a wall. "Pogo don't want to hurt you, but Pogo will if you not play nice!"

Eva gasped. "Who are you? What is this? Let go of me!"

Her thin wrists felt so delicate that he knew he could break them with just the flick of his wrists. Pogo slapped her, showing more strength then he possibly could have had. "Now you do as Pogo says and Pogo hurt you more."

Eva wasn't as weak as Belinda; she pushed forward and then pulled back and managed to wriggle her tiny frame free. She took advantage of Pogo's confusion, breaking into a terrified run down the dark alley. Pogo leapt after her, higher than humanly possible and backhanded her as he landed. "Pogo wants to play!" He reached under her dress as she struggled to get up. "You play too." He said playfully as he grabbed her hand, dragging it between her legs. "Pogo want you to rub your pussy."

Eva couldn't believe her situation; forced to rub herself by some monster in a dark alley. "You keep rubbing." Pogo told her as he removed his hand and smelled his fingers; he pushed Eva to her knees. She was paralysed with fear and found that she couldn't obey. Pogo slapped her twice very hard. "You play with pussy and you suck Pogo, or Pogo get really mad". She looked at him. "Do it." Eva tried to resist trying to break free as Pogo tried to stuff his cock in her mouth. No matter how hard she tried to break his grip. She started to realize there was no way she was going to break his grip, so instead she decided to go after his most vulnerable spot. She started rubbing herself, even moaning a bit. Then she looked him and licked her lips erotically. Pogo put his thick, pink cock by her lips.

"Yum." She said, as she licked the head playfully. It smelled and tasted repulsive, but Eva had to keep up appearances; so she licked him again, then moaned and opened her mouth. Pogo eagerly put the head of his throbbing cock between her lips. Just as Pogo took a deep breath, preparing to enjoy her lips, she bit down hard. He screamed in more shock than pain, as it was quite thick. Eva got up and bolted.

"You not go far! Pogo's friends will get you!" Pogo raised his arms and two creatures leapt from his sleeves; one looked like a six legged blob and the second was more like a centipede with a phallus for a head. Eva ran down the alley in front of her in a blind panic, looking behind her to see Pogo was no longer there. Instead he was now in front of her; she opened her mouth to scream, only she couldn't as the blob creature had jumped on her face and was going in her mouth. The creature formed into a ring of rubbery flesh, holding her jaw open. Hard as she tried, she couldn't bite through or pull it out. Pogo grabbed her wrists and held her with one hand; she was in so much pain that she had forgotten about the other creature, until it crawled underneath her dress.

She couldn't close her mouth and the other creature started crawling up her dress and into her panties; like a weird type of vibrator, it pushed into her. It started trembling, performing a series of pleasurable vibrations that brought her to her knees; she felt herself getting wet in a manner of minutes. She was forced to rub herself as Pogo tried to get her to suck his cock; the vibrations were almost too hard for her to resist. "Now suck Pogo." He demanded. She tried to pull away from him but he had a grip on her hair. Unable to close her mouth, she found herself at Pogo's mercy as he thrust his repulsive cock in her mouth. The demon in her pussy was causing her it to leak like a faucet; her love juices ran down her thighs. Eva moaned, as Pogo continued force feeding her his cock.

She wanted to vomit but didn't risk it, as she couldn't see Pogo keeping her from choking; in fact, she was sure that Pogo was planning on killing her with his huge erection. His thrusts stretched her jaw and tested her gag reflex, as the demon relentlessly fucked her throat. But whereas Pogo was hurting her, the demon inside her was driving her to new heights of pleasure. The phallus demon continued its seductive tingling as Pogo choked her with his inhuman cock. She could feel it swelling up in her mouth and she also could feel herself becoming overly aroused by the demon humming in her pussy. She found it hard to breathe as he rammed into her; he grunted, and then shot a salty load into her mouth. He pulled out, but the centipede stayed in, and she moaned as the demon started to drown in her juices.

"You will like Pogo now." He assured her, as he gently squeezed her nipple. Eva's head started to spin; she couldn't believe that this creature came in her mouth. She could feel its salty juices on her tongue; which, for reasons she couldn't explain, she was trying to swallow. Her head filled with a strange sense of euphoria; like she drank too much, and it was made even more intense by the demon in her pussy. It started to drive itself even deeper inside her; she moaned, hardly able to contain her orgasm. This time, when Pogo put his smelly cock by her lips, she hungrily stuck her tongue out and tried to pull it in. She didn't know why, she just knew she needed it in her mouth. Not lustfully but more like a drug; she wasn't aware, but Pogo's cock was laced with a powerfully addictive narcotic. Eva would never like the taste but she would still crave it; even now as she sucked the fowl smelling penis, she did it with determination to taste his cum. The centipede was already bringing her to the brink; she screamed as her juices flowed over the demons' body. The vibrations from her scream caused Pogo to shoot a second load into her mouth. The intensity of everything going on was too much, and Eva passed out from exhaustion. As she lay on the ground in the alley, the demon slid out of her and Larzaius' minions arrived to take the bait away.

The demon smiled his sinister smile; knowing that The Hunter was coming to the rescue, or so she thought. He had planned this carefully; she had been a small thorn in his side that had to be removed. But killing her would be to merciful, no, she had to suffer. He was going to destroy her sense of decency and morality; turning her into a lustful whore, worse than her friends. For she would hate herself, she would crave lust but wouldn't actually enjoy it. He looked at the collection of daggers that he had laced in a vat full of a special type of potion. Much like Hamlet, all it would take was one cut and she would have it coursing in her veins. It wouldn't work right away, of course, what fun would that be? Instead, it would start to work when she smelled the mists in the room. Each of the guards would have one, so she should get cut at least a couple of times, and if they failed; well, her friends would probably help out after he was done with them. All the preparations were made and The Grandmaster of the arena was waiting to take her off his hands once the trap was sprung. He was awakened from his thoughts as the bell let him know that the bait had arrived.

When the girls got out of the car, Larzaius was happy to see The Hunter had such attractive young friends. Pogo roughly pulled one out of the van that he had driven, and the other was taken out of the trunk of a Bentley.

"Excellent, bring them here." Pogo carried Eva roughly to his Lord, and Belinda was drawn out in a strange daze. "Hello ladies," He said. Feared filled their eyes as they saw their first real demon, in the flesh. "I am Larzaius, but you can call me Master."

They screamed in terror as the demon came closer. "Oh you scream from fear now, but soon you will be screaming from pure pleasure. Soon, your friend The Hunter will join you."

Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers