The Hunter's Companions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air between them was tense and charged, and then a loud boom of thunder vibrated the earth. Livinia leapt at Kalendras and wrapped her arms around him. His rough tongue came down and explored her neck, and her breasts, and his fingers slid up her dress and carefully pulled her smallclothes down. Livinia's hand traveled down to feel an erection already stirring his trousers, and she pulled at his pants, eager to feel him inside of her, stretching her, breaking her as he filled her with his love. She wanted him to make her forget her troubles, to spend a few hours with him away from all her cares.

When the rain started to pour down Kalendras took Livinia into his arms and swept her off her feet. He carried her to a place where two naturally-forming hills creased and laid her down between the two, the earth cradling her in its crevices. Livinia looked around and smiled, this was where she had given him her maiden head all of those years ago. Kalendras pushed her dress up so it pooled above her waist and slowly licked his way down her stomach. As he neared her nether lips he looked up at her and grinned, she smiled back and her hips bucked, somewhat involuntarily, letting him know that she was his for the taking.

Kalendras's thick tongue swept up and down her slit, and he groaned at the taste of her musk. When her hand came down to grasp his head, he directed his efforts towards that miniscule nub at the top of her slit, lapping and pressing at it with all of his vigor. Livinia's breathing sped up as his pace increased, her moans became more animated and he could feel her nether regions twitch beneath his tongue. Just before she reached her peak he slid one of his fingers deep into her and she cried out before her entire core tightened around him before pulsating enticingly. Kal's erection twitched painfully as the sound of her cries echoed with the pitter patter of rain around them. The fabric of her dress was already damp from the sudden downpour and clung to her tighter than a second skin. He could see every line of her body through the fabric, especially the hardened circles of her aroused nipples.

When Livinia's moaning stopped and her wet tightness relaxed around him he got to his knees and pulled his pants down. He took his erection in one hand and positioned it at her entrance. He looked up at her for confirmation and she nodded down at him.

Slowly, almost painfully so, he inched within her, revelling in the warmth of her core as the freezing rain turned his fur cold. As he lowered into her he leant forward, covering her body with his own and protecting her from the worst of the rain. When he had gone in as far as he was able to, he flicked his tongue against her wet neck and she smiled.

"I love you," She told him and his heart exploded with joy. "I love you." She said it again, just to confirm it, so they both could luxuriate in those three little words.

"Livinia..." he growled as he began to push in and out of her. Livinia looked into his eyes and he was watching her closely. She tried to not let her pain show, but it had become such a normal part of their couplings that she didn't know how to control it. The second time he thrust into her a cry escaped her lips and he stopped, waiting for a moment before continuing. She saw his eyebrows crease and his eyes fill with sadness, but she smiled up at him.

"Don't stop Kal." She said, tracing the lines of his muzzle tenderly with her fingers. He shook his head and pulled out of her.

"I can't do this. I can't make love to you if it hurts... not now." Kalendras said, his voice thick with frustration.

"Kal please, I want you. It's a little uncomfortable at first, but then when you get going it turns into something different all together. The pleasure and pain mix and create the strangest, most amazing sensation-"

"A sensation?" Kalendras asked, the hurt on his face turning into something else. "Liv, I've got an idea... and it's a little crazy- but it might work."

Liv frowned, but Kalendras ignored her and got to his feet, his massive erection bobbing up and down as he walked over to a nearby patch of dirt and picked it up. Livinia's arousal quickly turned to confusion and curiosity when he turned around, naked, holding a handful of soil, with a massive grin on his face.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Lay down and close your eyes. I'm going into the Emerald Dream and you're coming with me."

"The Emerald Dream?" Livinia yelped, Kalendras gave her a serious nod as he begun to scatter the soil around her in a wide circle. The Emerald Dream was a spirit world that only highly talented Druids had the ability to enter. It was a place set before sentient beings came to Azeroth- the core being of the land before it was ravaged by creatures and their greed. It was a place Druids went to connect with nature and their inner selves.

"As long as you stick with me you'll be fine," Kalendras said solemnly, concentrating as he closed the soil circle. "In the Emerald Dream all physical perceptions are changed- you feel sensations rather than pleasure or pain... Perhaps if we make love there it won't hurt you."

"I don't mind a little bit of pain." She told him, but he ignored her as he settled down inside the circle.

"I have to send you in first and then I'll join you. It is probably best if you close your eyes so you aren't tempted to wander off. When I'm with you I'll tell you to open your eyes. Then just hold on to me and I won't lose you."

Livinia closed her eyes and waited patiently. She could hear him shuffling around her, could hear his breathing becoming slower and slower, then the next moment she felt the strangest sensation take over her entire body. It was as though she was covered in a blanket made of sparks, every part of her sizzling with primal energy.

"Open your eyes Nitawa Kee." His voice was distant. Livinia opened her eyes and gasped.

The strange sizzling she had felt was Kalendras pressed on top of her. That wasn't the most amazing part though. Everything around them was green. The trees, the sky, the dirt, even Kalendras had taken on a shade of green. The world around her was also more wild- instead of being in a sparse copse they were surrounded by a thick forest of emerald trees. Livinia cried out in delight as she noticed the rain falling around them- pale green drops that sizzled and sparked as they hit the ground. They looked like fireworks and the forest was filled with their lively energy.

Livinia's attention was pulled from the world around when she felt a tingling in her nether regions. She looked up at Kalendras and saw him grinning back of her in all of his green glory. Livinia's eyes widened with surprise when she realised that the tingling was the feeling of his cock pressing up against her. He moved his hips slightly, and she laughed gleefully at the sensation. When he thrust into her it felt as though her entire body had been filled with the same tingling that she got when she had pins and needles. When he pulled out the sensation ebbed, but the next second it was back in full force.

"Kal this is incredible!" Livinia cried, her voice oddly diluted. He laughed as he plunged into her again. This time she dug her fingers into his back and he growled in delight. His fur felt surprising hot under her fingers, but when his tongue ran along her neck it was burning cold.

From there their coupling was the most intense string of sensations Livinia had ever felt. As Kalendras made love to her the pleasure of his thrusting built up into overwhelming anticipation- every fiber of her being was vibrating with the need for release. When his teeth buried into her neck it was an electric jolt that she felt all the way down to her core. When Kalendras came his seed rushed into her, and she could literally feel it feeling every part of her channel- she could feel the heat where it made contact with her, and when his cock twitched inside of her it made her cry out- the delicious build up finally exploding in a rain of a million tiny electric pinpricks all over her body.

Kalendras pulled out of her and fell on the ground beside her laughing. When Livinia looked up all she could see was the rain pouring down on her. Each drop that made contact kissed her skin with a hot sizzle and left her body feeling invigorated.

"I've never enjoyed a visit to the Emerald Dream so much before in my life."Kalendras said, trying to catch his breath through his laughter. Livinia rolled over and threw her arms over him, giggling as her skin tickled when it touched his green fur.

"I love you Kal," she said with a smile. The work around her seemed to buzz with the energy of her confession, and she felt the sentiment down to her bones.

"I love you too Livinia... Want to take a look around?" Kalendras sat up and offered her his hand. Instead of depleting his energy the sex had increased it a hundred fold; his enthusiasm was infectious. She took it gladly , and let him pull her to her feet.

"Kal!" Livinia cried as she felt her body lifting of the ground.

"Don't worry, I've got you," Kalendras said, squeezing her hand reassuringly as he got to his feet. One minute they were standing above the spot where they made love, the next they were speeding through the prehistoric forest, the trees whizzing past them at dizzying speeds.

Over two hours later Kalendras and Livinia tumbled out of the Emerald Dream and then crashed back into their own bodies. Instead they were both lying on a patch of muddy grass. In that short time Kalendras had managed to transport them an impossible distance and shown Livinia the Well of Eternity. It had taken her breath away, and all she could do was stand and stare. Kalendras had thought that this was all terribly amusing; it was a rare event for Livinia to be speechless, so he swore to remind her of that at a later day.

Kalendras was the first to recover, having made the transition between realities a hundred times before. He laughed and rolled over before pouncing on Livinia as her mind struggled to catch up.

"How was that Nitawa Kee?" Kalendras asked, licking the tip of her nose playfully.

"That was the most amazing experience..." She trailed off, looking deep into his earthy brown eyes. He rolled off her and got to his feet.

"You look good, lying there like that with your skirt around your waist," he said with a smug grin.

"I wish you'd put some pants on Kal, you could really blind someone with that thing," Livinia said, pointing to his manhood. Kalendras laughed and looked around. "Oh look, here they are!" Livinia said, reaching out and snatching his pants from the base of the nearby tree.

"Thanks," he made to take them from her, but she pulled away at the last moment with a laugh.

"You want these?" She asked, jumping to her feet.

"Liv..." Kalendras said, a half-smile playing at his lips. "Pass me my pants please."

"Sure, you can have them," Liv said with a shrug "If you can get them!" She turned and dashed away through the trees, leaving Kalendras howling behind her.

Livinia raced through the trees. When she turned she saw that Kalendras had shifted to cat form and taken chase. She would really have to step things up if she had any chance of escaping him. Livinia concentrated as she ran, channeling the Aspect of the Cheetah to increase her speed. She would need everything she had to get away from Kalendras without the help of her traps or weapons.

Despite her best efforts it wasn't long before Kalendras pounced on her and brought her crashing to the ground. She was breathing heavily as she struggled to push him off her, both of them rolling around in the dirt and trying to gain dominance. With a playful roar he made an attempt to snatch his pants back with his teeth, but she laughed as she tore them away from him at the last moment and put them behind her back. With both hands now free she reached up and grabbed fistfuls of his fur, twisting them slowly and making him yelp with pain and leap back off her.

Livinia jumped to her feet and begun to circle Kalendras-cat slowly. His lip curled up in a snarl and she grinned at him.

"Come on kitty, have at it!" She said "Or are you afraid?" Kalendras-cat growled and leapt at her, but she spun out of the way at the last minute and kicked her leg out, her foot making contact with his arse as he passed her. "Is that the best you've got?" She snorted, swiveling around to face him.

Just as Kalendras pounced again she saw his eyes widen with shock. That was the only warning she had before she was knocked to her feet, her chest and stomach contracting painfully as she was winded. She fell to the ground, his pants falling from her grasp, and looked around wildly.

Kalendras-cat quickly snatched up his pants before disappearing behind a near-by tree. Livinia looked up to see two Tauren females standing above her, chests heaving as they glared down at her. One was tall, patched with brown and white and covered in plate armor. The other had the robes of a priestess of the Earth Mother and honey-colored fur that glistened in the light of the sinking sun.

"What the hell?" Livinia wheezed, scrambling to her feet as she struggled to catch her breath.

"What do you think you were doing, Elf?" One female sneered, the one covered in heavy plate armor. "You can't just come to Thunder Bluff and attack one of our Druids whilst he is in cat form!"

"I wasn't attacking him- we were just messing around," Livinia managed to gasp painfully.

"Are you a mage? A priest?" The second woman snapped, looking her up and down with distaste on her honey coloured muzzle.

"Hunter," Livinia replied dismissively, trying to stand a little taller. The two looked at her and laughed.

"Poor excuse for a hunter. Where are your weapons? Your pet?"

"I told you; we were just messing around," Livinia repeated, pleased that the burning in her lungs was subsiding.

"Seranna? Ma'Isha?" Kal's voice came from behind her as he emerged from behind the trees fully clothes. "What's going on?"

"We should ask you the same thing- why did you let this little whelp attack you?" The one in plate asked.

"She's my friend. We were just sparring," Kalendras growled. "Livinia, this is Seranna Bloodtotem and this is my first cousin Ma'Isha Totemrunner."

"Sparring? She's wearing a dress Kalendras!" Ma'Isha said, her voice filled with disapproval. She glanced at Livinia with a frown playing on her furry muzzle.

"I don't need armor to beat this big softie," Livinia laughed, elbowing Kalendras in the stomach. He glared down at her and her eyebrows shot into her hair line. What was his problem?

"How dare you speak to him like that!" Seranna cried, taking a step forward and fixing Livinia with a menacing glare.

"Seranna, leave her be, she is a good friend of mine," Kalendras breathed, his tone sharp with warning.

"And what are you doing showing a good friend of yours around the forest when you should be in Thunder Bluff completing our Peh'aroon?"

Peh'aroon. Livinia gasped and looked at the female Tauren in a new light. Peh'aroon was the mating ritual that Taurens performed when they came of age. Their parents submitted their name to the High Chieftan of their clan and the High Chieftan would organise a number of appropriate suitors to fight for the right to be their mate. It could be done for either a male or female, but it required them to be mature and strong enough to be viewed as an adult in their society. When it came to a certain age, if their names hadn't been submitted to their Chief, then the chief would decide when to hold the Pek'aroon on their behalf.

"The peh'aroon! Kal, I didn't even think! I was so stupid- you just turned twenty five!" When Liv turned to him his shoulders slumped and his eyes filled with resignation. "Why the hell didn't you say something?"

"Why should he say something to you, Elf? You are nothing but an er'ishke!" Er'ishke, outsider.

"Seranna, leave us be," Kalendras hissed angrily. It was clear from his posture and tone that his patience was wearing thin.

"No! I won the right to be your mate and I deserve to know where the hell you disappeared to!" Seranna said, her armored fists clenching in anger.

"They've already held the challenge?" Livinia cried slamming her fists against Kalendras's chest with all of the force she could muster. "This is why you left me in the Twilight Highlands?" She asked, though he didn't need to answer. The way he avoided her gaze was answer enough. "Why- didn't – you- say- something?" She hissed, punctuating each word by punching his arm.

They were supposed to be best friends. They were supposed to be lovers. He should never have kept something like this from her. She was seething with anger now, the emotion obliterating every good feeling she'd had over the last few hours. Now everything made sense; the lack of letters, how he suddenly decided to leave the Cenarion Circle, his father's anger at discovering their love affair.

"Touch him again and I'll break your fist, bitch," Seranna growled, muscling up towards Livinia.

"Liv can you give us a moment please?" Kalendras stepped between Livinia and Seranna.

"No," Livinia said, eyebrows knitting with determination. "I won't."

"Liv please," Kalendras pleaded, placing his hands on her shoulders. "You don't understand. Just let me talk to Seranna for a moment."

His pleading was interrupted by a gasp and Livinia turned to see Seranna staring at them with an open mouth.

"She is the reason you walked out on the peh'aroon!" Seranna looked from Kalendras, to Livinia and then at Ma'Isha. "You ignored the ancient traditions of your people for this scrawny little weed?"

"I'll give you scrawny little weed." Livinia turned to the warrior, fists clenched and teeth bared.

"Livinia, enough!" Kalendras said, his tone laced with frustration.

"No, let the little weed show us what she's worth." Seranna said with a laugh. "I'll crush her in a second and then you'll see what a real female can do."

Livinia's vision tinged red and every vein in her body seared with burning anger.

"I, Livinia Sunspeaker of Silvermoon City, hereby challenge you, Seranna, for the right to mate Kalendras Totemrunner or ThunderBluff and Silvermoon City, by the ancient ritual of peh'ahroon." Livinia said, switching to fluent but heavily accented Taur-ahe. She didn't even realize that she had said the words until she heard the three Taurens gasp.

"Liv, you don't need to do this." Kalendras breathed, placing a hand on her shoulder and pulling her back.

"She can't do that!" Seranna growled, her eyes wide as she looked to Ma'Isha to debunk Livinia's challenge.

"There is no rule against it." Seranna said slowly. Kalendras and Livinia looked at Ma'Isha. "The law states that only a widow or unmated female may compete for the right to mate with a male. It doesn't say that she had to be Tauren."

"Ma'Isha!" Seranna cried, turning and giving the Priestess a look of complete horror.

"Livinia this is ridiculous," Kalendras whispered angrily.

"Are you going to accept the challenge or are you too worried about getting your pretty hide scratched?" Livinia sneered.

"Shut up elf, or I'll punch out your teeth!"

"Big words for someone afraid to accept a challenge."

"I won the right to be Kalendras's mate after battling of six other females!" Seranna said.

"Six?" Livinia echoed, looking at Kalendras with surprise.

"I rejected the outcome of the peh'ahroon!" Kalendras looked at Seranna as he spoke, his chest heaving with the effort of his anger.

"You can't do that," Seranna turned to him and rolled her eyes as if he was being an idiot.

"Actually, he can." Ma'Isha interjected, earning herself an acidic glare from her friend.

"Whose side are you on?" Seranna hissed before continuing, "I will fight this one I think. Move away you two," Seranna gestured at Kalendras and Ma'Isha.