The Hustle and Bustle of Alesha

Story Info
"Ayesha, you are giving me that look again..."
1.3k words
3.25
7.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

"Ayesha, you are giving me that look again, knowing what it does to me."

"Tell me?"

She was teasing now, that was very awkward to do upstanding in a busy train carriage with other people breathing down you neck. I wished Ayesha was, she still .looked stunning and cool in the middle of a tight crowd, me trying to keep near to her in the hustle and bustle as people got off and on at stopping stations.

I promptly replied I would tell her when we got off.

"Spoilsport" she teased - bloody well knowing what I wanted to say, She was a real minx and no mistake but I loved her madly - and that was the trouble, being hustled and bustled in the train against her - I just could not help myself.

Whispering in my ear so I could hardly hear she said; "I do believe I have a good idea of what you would like to say out loud being as a certain Freddy down there is knocking at my door." (Her name for my credentials and 'Cherry'' for hers, although when we got physical it was always down to basics)

"I cant help it, I whispered back. It is your fault, the short-short skirt you are wearing with those stunning tight blue tights makes me throb."

"Shhh!" she giggled someone may hear. A guy next to me looked and smiled, did he hear or did he just fancy me. OMG! I don't fancy you mate no way, I am straight as a dye I replied in my mind.

"I shall sooth your problem in the office darling, this is rather kinky and I have to admit I am wet!" That was Ayesha, always frank and no beating around the bush, (I could do with a little bush beating myself right now! Her bush was something to be reckoned with a very nice mount to wile away the foreplay. All that gentle touching and tasting, I could never get enough of her Cherry.

I felt like a little boy pleased by my mum telling me I can have a new toy for Christmas, the toy that I wanted.

But no way was I toying with Ayesha, I wanted her good and as soon as possible, no waiting for Christmas, just waiting then for the train to pull into our stop so we could commute to the office pretty darned quickly before the madding crowd arrived, just a half hour to get into Ayesha and solve my big problem down under.

The train stops , we bungle out like mad things, Ayesha laughing all over her face, how is it that women can laugh at it when, with us guys, our tongues are hanging out? Like when you see a bunch of guys at a girls- galore strip show with their tongues flashing - but girls looking at the Chippendales are all aglow and chuckling!

But going up the moving stairs to street level and being behind Ayesha I was just able to get a glimpse of very enticing and stimulating red underwear underneath her tight Burgundy skirt, Wow! The tingle in my groin was divine and my taste buds were already surging to say nothing of my carnal ones. She was a delightful fuck indeed I found that out last week in the office having her so very wonderfully across the desk, that gorgeous ass so ready and firm for me. I mean the way she popped it up (that tight ass) for me to enjoy both orally and otherwise was a dream, I was already tasting her nectar in my senses and could not wait for a second helping of pure unadulterated sex with Ayesha!

I was so glad her partner was not satisfying her any more and she was not having sex of late. She'd made the move in the first place sure enough the first time, when we had both arrived early, I guess it was the way she sat on the swivel chair ensuring her skirt was riding up to give me a good viewing of delicious tanned thigh. But what really did it for me is when she noticed I was looking up her skirt and she waved her index finger to me, prompting me to come to her. I vouch that no red blooded guy could have resisted that opportunity and I was no exception. And I can tell you that burning kiss was the best I have ever had all my life, it was a deep pursuing French kiss I shall never forget and if my hands were exploring beneath her skirt I was not responsible!

But I had no need to worry, in a few moments we shagged relentlessly across her desk, her cries prompting me to fuck harder and harder until that sweet, sweet cherry was well seen to and her juices dribbled down her inside thigh.

Now we were there again, out twice weekly pursuit and occasionally the odd Sunday if she could make it. "You don't think I am being hard on Mike do you, Pete?" she asked after our first quickie over the desk again. Mike was her forlorn partner who she had gone off mighty quickly, and more so since she'd sampled my contribution, She said I was more romantic than he could ever be and my fucks were always with really gusto, and consideration too.

She resumed her position on the swivel chair arranging her thong and skirt, after she'd been to the ladies room that is. Her face still flushed she asked me if she looked alright for when the boss came in. "You are not shagging him too are you, Ayesha?" I teased and she looked daggers.

"Get into your head Pete the reason I fuck you is because I fancy you like you make me ache when I think of you at night, and by the time I have felt you inside me in the morning here my feelings are all just for you, I couldn't fuck him anyway even of he was the last fella in the world!"

Of course I was getting my own back for the earlier teasing of me but even so, as I went to go to my office down the corridor she still grabbed me and no mistake, looked at the security camera to check if anyone else had arrived and unzipped me profoundly, her fingers delving into my boxer shorts, grasping 'Freddy' and taking him into her mouth like there was no tomorrow, But it was really lovely - the feel of her busy mouth and tongue enjoying it like that.

And there was no holding back when I warned her I was nearly there! Superb. What more could a guy wish for than a girl of her calibre, she was just grateful for all I could give her and she so loved when I spent quality time just enjoying her orally with our exclusive variations which make our love for each other really take off.

That is how it is I am falling outrageously in love for her and I have sneaky feeling we wont have to much longer have our love-ins secretly in the office, but I a lovely little cottage of our own which already I have earmarked if she says yes.

"Of course, darling" she agreed and we were soon an item, her ex punched me on the nose for 'stealing her away' but she quickly butted his middle with her knee and that was that. He seemed to get the message. I wonder why.

But for now there was an abundance of shagging and the utter joy of just being together in our own nest, the thrill of going to sleep next to each other and the waking too, each day bringing a wonderful new and so gratifying fuck to compliment the one we shared the night before.

I guess I shall be hustling and bustling with Ayesha for ever more!

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers