The Huxtable Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa felt flushed. Her body was hot and her breathing was fast. She was excited, scared, and even horny?She had no idea what horny meant but her friends used the word alot and she figured she must be. This feeling was so different from any she had before. She knew that there must be more to this. She so much wanted there to be more to this. She took the vibrator out of her mouth and pushed button #3.

Pam was sweating, and her breathing was coming faster. This was almost like the time Theo had caught her sneaking around in his room. Pam knew Theo had several copies of the porno mag "Black Tail" and she wanted to get a peek of those large tits and asses too!

Denise's hands seemed to be moving faster between her legs.

Pam copied the movement and felt the moisture forming in her panties. When she removed the hand and looked at it, it seemed very wet. Then she held it to her nose. it did not smell like piss. It had a musky odor and it seemed sweet at the same time. Pam was not sure why she did it. But

she brought the fingers to her mouth and tasted them. She could not explain the taste, but the taste filled her mouth and nose with its wonderful scent!Pam put her hand back into her panties and continued with the rubbing.

She watched Denise's fingers going up and down and also in and out."Give me your cock Jimmy, fill my pussy. please fuck me now."

Pam knew that cock was a word not allowed in this house. And it excited her to hear Denise say it. While Pam was feeling very nice, she wanted more. She wanted it to be her fingers on and in Denise's pussy. She wanted her lips & tongue to be on Denise's swollen nipples.

Pam took her finger and moved it in and out of her pussy slowly at first. She started to wiggle that finger around and almost everything it touched made her shiver. Her legs were shaking. her breathing had speeded up. But she did not wish to stop. Pam had to lean against the door frame or fall down. The sensations between her legs was fantastic. She was sure if she continued she would fall to the floor. She was weak, excited, hot, wet, scared, happy, feeling so darn good. This was way better than fingering herself off to Soul Train.

"make me cum Jimmy. make my pussy flow!"Denise's fingers were a blur between her legs."Suck my nipples jimmy. bite my nipples."

As denise said this she brought one hand back up to her titties and moved one of them up to her mouth.

Pam could clearly see her tongue flicking out to lick the nipple and then her white teeth as they bit down on the large nipple.

While this seemed very painful, Denise cried out, "O yes baby, be rough with your baby doll. You know how I love it when you play with my tits."

"That's right Jimmy these chocolate kisses are all for you."

"MMMM lick them baby. tease my nipples. You know I love it when u do that thing with your tongue."

Pam was caught up in the moment.

She thought if one finger in my vagina feels so good, how bout two fingers?She pushed the second finger in.

If Vanessa thought she had a mystery when the penis head started to move up and down, The mystery deepend when the head started to swirl around in a tight circle. She took the vibrator and put it back into her mouth. The feeling was not as enjoyable this time. The circular movement just confused the heck out of her tongue. She held the vibrator in front of her face and stared at it long and hard. She touched button #3 again and the circular movement stopped.

Vanessa started to think back on her health classes. She recalled the teacher saying the penis is inserted into the vagina. Copulation begins and when the penis ejaculates the woman's egg can be fertilized with

the sperm.

Vanessa wondered how that might feel. So she quickly stood up and removed her skirt. Then the red panties came off next. She sat down on the couch again and spread her legs. She quickly noticed the wetness between her legs. She also noticed the dark bush of curly hair between her legs. She knew that other girls in her class said they shaved down to wear their swimsuits at the beach. But Vanessa was still too afraid to use a razor near her pussy. She tapped button #2 on the vibrator and its up and down motion stopped. now it was only vibrating. She lay the vibrator between her thighs and felt like an electric shock had just touched her body. She jumped and squeeled but did not remove the vibrator from its position. Rather than pull it away Vanessa was pushing the vibrator harder against her bush of curly hair."My God", she thought. I wonder how often Denise plays with this thing?She changed the angle she was holding the vibrator. Instead of holding it so the penis head pointed down, she had the penis head point upwards. As she moved the head of the vibrator back and forth between her legs, it became moist with her juices.

Vanessa could not quite get it positioned right. Every now and then as she moved the vibrator, She felt something like a shock. It was a very good shock and she was trying hard to get the vibrator to the correct position to keep the shocks coming. She knew if she worked at it long enough she would find that perfect spot to rub against.

Pam thought she was going to pass out when she had the second finger in her vagina. She could not explain how filled her tight pussy felt. She had never had an experience like this before. Fingering herself while only a few feet away another woman was doing the same thing.

Her body felt like it was on fire. She had not felt this hot and woozy since that time she ran a fever from a winter flu.

Sweat was dripping down her face onto her lips. Pam flicked her tongue out to lick the sweat away.

At any other time in her life she would have said "Yuck" and gone to get a drink to get the taste out of her mouth.

But her tongue seemed to have a life of its own. Flicking out to catch more sweat and run itself over her full lips.

Pam was feeling so damm good and wished her friend Keisha was nearby.

Keisha would love to watch Pam finger herself as Pam watched Denise finger herself!

As she moved her two fingers inside her pussy, she started to murmer in a low voice "Um Um. mmmm"

She watched Denise licking her own nipple. And wished so badly she could do the same. She took her spare hand and shoved it into her panties too. She was going to try to sneak more fingers into her pussy, but the hand

brushed lightly over her light bush of hair and came in contact with her clitoris.

It was like an explosion in Pam's body and her eyes rolled back up into her head."mmmm ohhhh ohhhhh"

If Pam had not already been leaning against the door frame, she would have fallen. Both hands were now ravishing her virgin pussy. Three fingers were rubbing side to side on her clit and three fingers were shoved deeply into her tight pussy. Her hands were covered in juices.Her whole body was covered in sweat and her tongue was licking in and out over her lips like a very hungry snake.

Fear struck Pam to her very core. Denise suddenly stood up. And Pam was sure she had been caught!

During one of the up and down strokes that Vanessa was making to find that sweet spot on her pussy, her hand slipped and half the vibrator entered her pussy.

"oooh my god!"Vanessa arched her back and sucked in air. Her whole body seemd to be locked into that position. She could not breathe. She felt like she was on fire,

like her pussy was being ripped open.

The sweat was forming on her lips and her tits. Her whole belly was wet. And her bushy hair by her pussy was soaked. The muscles in her thighs were spasming. The shaking seemd to start in her legs and move up till it consumed her whole body.

Vanessa went to pull the vibrator out of her pussy and uttered "O God" again.She slowly pushed the vibrator further into her pussy. The deper she got it into her body the more it seemed like her teeth were vibrating too. Her back was still arched. She could not relax it. Sweat was pouring off her body. It was like she had run miles and miles on a very hot summer day. She lookd down to see her dark brown nipples poking out so hard. They were glistening from the sweat.

She used her free hand to rub over the nipples to remove the sweat but this only made her hotter. More sweat popped out on her young soft dark skin and flowed down from her breasts to her belly and her

crotch.

Vanessa was not sure but she thought her nipples were larger than she ever rememberd seeing them and her tits felt larger too.

Could touching yourself actually make your tits bigger?She started to move the mechanical cock in and out of her pussy in slow strokes.

Her eyes took in the pink vibrator against her mocha skin. She found the color difference very exciting.

Maybe this is why Denise was sneaking around with that white boy her parents did not know about?

Then she reached down and hit button #2 again. The vibrator was almost fully inserted into her tight pussy when she hit the button.

As the vibrator extended it reached a part of her pussy never touched before. She started a low voiced scream!"O God, O God. that feels so fucking good!"

Vanessa had cursed up in her father's house but she did not care. She was lost in the pleasure!She kept the vibrator fully inserted in her pussy and

let the magic head do it magic.

Pam was almost ready to cry and apologize to Denise. But Denise did not look her way. She stood up and leaned forward so her one arm was leaning onto the bench and the other hand was still rubbing between her legs.

"Fuck me Jimmy. Slap my ass and fuck my tight pussy"

"you know how u love to fuck me doggie style"Denise was bent over and the shower was splattering over her ass and back. What Pam did not know was Denise had setup the shower massage flow so it would give a strongwater pulse to her body when the water was on.

Denise was leaning forward and rubbing her clit. She was wiggling her ass to get it in just the right position for the water to tease her ass.

"Spank my ass baby""Fuck your littel bitch"

"Cum deep inside me baby. I wanna feel you cum"

"Yes Jimmy, you know how to do it to me. Make me feel good."

Pam wished she was standing in the shower also right behind Denise's ass. She wanted to rub soapy water all over Denise's ass and back. She could feel her nipples aching for attention. If she bent her head far enough, maybe just maybe she could get a nipple in her mouth?She kept one hand in her panties. And inserted another finger.

"oooh" she moaned.

She took the free hand and brabbed her left titty and moved it upwards. She bent her head downwards and surprised herself. She could get her lips to her nipple. She started to suckle herself. It was like an electric bolt had shot between her nipple and the fingers jammed into her pussy. Her teeth clamped down on her engorged nipple.

She could not breathe, she could not move, she was afraid she was going to pass out and get caught by Denise.

Vanessa looked like she was having a seizure.Her body was flopping on the couch. The legs were bouncing up and down and moving open and close. Her arms were moving of their own accord.She was sweating profusely and while her eyes were open you could only see the whites of her eyes. If she had not been sitting on the couch she would have fallen to the floor. Her movements were very close to moving her to the floor whether she wanted to be there or not!She was groaning, "Shit, fuck, damm that feels so good."

"Damm that Denise for not telling me about this vibrator"Her fingers twitched and the third button on the vibrator was struck.

Vanessa did not know what a G-Spot was. But when the twirling cock head rubbed up against hers, It felt like a tongue was inside her body licking her deepest most intimate spot.

She screamed "O Fuck!"

Every pleasure nerve inher body triggered at the same moment.

Her back arched further. she moaned loudly, "Ohhhhh fuck."

Vanessa passed out

from the pleasure. The one hand holding the vibrator clenched and did not let go of it. It kept the vibrator deep in her pussy and spinning directly up against her g-spot. While she was unconcious. her body still continued to react to the pleasure. Her breathing was fast and hard. her body was covered with sweat. Her back was arched into a position that would be uncomfortable to maintain if she was awake. Her pussy was making her legs spasm. open, close, open, close.

Her mouth was moving open and close like a fish out of water.

The up and down motion of the vibrator was pulling her musky fragrant pussy juices out of her and onto the floor in front of the couch.

Her bare feet were rubbing into the cum juice and getting slicker by the second. she was very close to falling off the couch.

Denise was wobbly on her feet from the pleasure her fingers were giving herself. The added sensation from the shower head was pushing her over the top. Just a few more strokes of her fingers in her pussy and a rub or two against her clit was all she needed to explode.

She spread her legs wider and arched her three fingers deeper into her pussy. The shower stall was overwhelmed by the musk scent pouring from her pussy.It was intoxicating and Denise felt light headed.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck me Jimmy"

"Auggghhh"

Denise lifted her hand from the bench. She lifted her one tit and bit down hard on the nipple. She screamed. really screamed.

"Fuck!!!"

The scream resonated throughout the whole house.

The screamed scared the shit out of Pam. She was locked into a frozen statue after biting her own nipple. Pam knew she was coming harder than she had ever done so before. Probably harder than she would ever come again in her whole life. Her legs were already weak from the pleasure she had given herself. Denise's scream caused them to crumple beneath her. She made a whoomp sound as she hit the floor.

Even in the throes of passion Denise was able to hear the sound of Pam's body hitting the floor outside the bathroom. Her first reaction was fear. did Pam or Vanessa come running to see what the scream was about?She stood up straight still shivering from the orgasms passing thru her body. as she looked toward the doorway she could see it was partly open and Pam was laying on the floor.

She grabbed a towel and rushed to Pam's body. As embarrassed as she was to have Pam see her masturbate, she was more afraid of what her parents would do to her if Pam got hurt under her watch. She wrapped the towel around herself and tied it into a knot. She then fully opened the bathroom door.

She was totally shocked to see Pam with her pants down. her hand in her panties. very wet panties she noticed. and her mouth clamped down firmly on her nipple.

Pam was moaning, "ohhhh Ummmmm mmmmm"Denise could see that her hand was still moving in her panties. She lifted the panties to see Pam had 4 fingers shoved up inside of her.

Her cousin was finger fucking herself right in front of Denise on the floor. And by the looks of it she was cumming hard and long.

Denise did not know whetehr to laugh, cry or remove the fingers from Pam's snatch?The girl's body was soaked in sweat. her hair was wet as if she had been caught in a sudden rain shower.

She lightly rubbed Pam's cheek and the mouth opened to let the captive nipple free."Pam are you okay?"All Pam could respond with was "mmmm."

Denise looked up and down the hallway. where was Vanessa.

"Pam can you hear me?" Denise asked.

Pam kept on mumbling quietly to herself.

Denise ran her hands over the girls head. checking for bumps, bleeding, & swelling. While her hair was sodden and sticking to her face and cheeks. she did not appear injured.

"Pam I am going to clean you up and then put you into your bed, ok?"

It took a bit of coaching, but Denise was finally able to get Pam to bring her fingers out of her pussy.

She was amazed by how wet her hands were and how much juice had dripped down into her panties.

Denise's pleasures were almost forgotten by the fear that was overtaking her now.

As Denise bent down to lift Pam up to her feet, Pam suddenly struck with no warning. Pam's hand flew up to Denise's face and grabbed it. Then Pam's mouth locked firmly on Denise's mouth. Pam's lips were moist and full. Her tongue started to invade Denise's mouth.

Denise started to push Pam away from her body. Why was Pam masturbating there?Why was her cousin trying to french kiss her?And of course. where the heck was Vanessa?

"Pam stop it!", yelled Denise. This seemed to bring Pam to a complete stop. She let Denise's face go. pulled up her pants and rushed off to the bedroom she shared with Vanessa.

Denise heard the door slam shut.

Vanessa fell to the floor after both of her supporting legs slipped out from under her in her own sweat & come. Her body made an Ooomph sound and she started to stir back to conciousness. Vanessa was on fire. she had never ever felt so good before. Not eating ice cream. kissing her first boy. winning a race. Nothing compared to this. She did not wish this fun to stop but she knew she was going to have to sneak this vibrator back into Denise's room soon.

As she got control of her fingers and hands, she slid the vibrator slowly in & out of her dripping pussy. She wanted to get back onto the couch to please herself. but she was weak from the orgasms that had ravaged her cunt.

She lay on the floor with her legs opened wide and continued to fuck herself a while longer.

Denise ran thru all the upstair rooms. No Vanessa. She came down the steps. check the living room. then the front stoop. No Vanessa. She entered the dining room and then the kitchen. Again, No Vanessa. She opened the backdoor and checked the yard. No Vanessa.

"I'm going to kill her once I find her if she is not already dead", Denise muttered. She walked to the cellar door and turned the knob.

As Vanessa lay on the floor fucking herself slowly, the thought hit her. What the heck does button #4 do?

Denise started to push on the cellar door and noticed it was blocked?If Vanessa was on the other side and she pushed it hard she might injure her sister. She applied slow steady pressure on the door and it inched open.

Denise got her second surprise of the day as she got the door fully open.

Vanessa pushed button #4. It did not cause vibration. or even movement. it was a special button. the vibrator had a liquid reservoir inside it. Pushing the button caused a small pump to start squirting this liquid into the tightly clamped pussy of Vanessa.

Denise's eyes were open in shock! There was her younger sister laying on the floor totally naked. legs wide open with her hands between her legs. She could hear the vibrating from the toy in her snatch. Denise could see that Vanessa was covered in sweat. The whole floor around Vanessa appeared to be soaked too.

The whole basement stunk of Vanessa's musky come odor!

Vanessa had never felt anything like this before. it was overpowering. it caused her to scream "Augggghhhh!"Her hips rose off the cellar floor and started to bob up and down as the vibrator moved its way in and out of her and continued to squirt till its reservoir was empty.

Denise knew that the vibrator had been filled with her favorite hand cream. Not exactly male cum juice, but it felt very close to it when it was squirting into Denise's orgasming pussy.

Denise recalled the force that this fake male cum would squirt out at.

She also knew that this ejaculation would last much longer than

a real male could achieve.

From the wild movements of Vanessa's body, the toy must be filling her up with its love juice right now!

It looked like Vanessa was fucking a ghost.

"mmm O shit. Fuck. Mmmm"Vanessa had the vibrator jammed up into her snatch as far as it would go. the sensation was close to making her pass out again. but she did not. she just let her body go loose and she started to piss herself on the fllor.