The Ice Cream Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers

Women seem to tell you things during sex and after drinking. I asked her was any sex going on in the lounge with the dancers? She told me some women played with the men behind a towel that they would hold in front of them. Some would lick off whipped cream off the dancers.

I asked her about her friends and she did say that they were all approached but she, Kelly and Nina all refused. She didn't mention Nicole or her other friends.

As I was pumping my cock in her she looked me right in the eyes and said, "Jeff, you need to know that I love you and would never cheat on you. Yes, seeing the dancers made me horny but I couldn't wait to be home with you. I don't need any other man." About that time I came hard and she came with a huge orgasm.

"Oh God! Fuck me Jeff, fuck me hard."

We were both sweating when we finished. We were also totally worn out. I reached up and turned on the ceiling fan and we cuddled up and went to sleep.

****

In July Jen's work place shut down for a week. Some of the people that worked there rented cabins outside of Cleveland on Lake Erie. They would take a few days and camp and party on the lake. Most took their families with them. Jen asked me if we could go. She said even her Dad and Mom were going for the fourth of July.

"Jen, I'd love to go but that's a big week for the ice cream business. I really can't afford to take time off in the summer."

We had our first real argument about the mini vacation. She said that they have gone almost every year. I told her to go ahead and go with her parents if it's that important. I'd ask Mom if she would watch Jeffrey for the week. I'd go over and see him each evening.

It would be stupid to bring him home, put him to bed, get up early and take him back to Mom's. I wasn't sure if I was right or wrong. Just because I had to work, shouldn't Jen be able to enjoy a little of her vacation? Especially if she would be with her parents and some of her friends from work.

She told me she worked hard too, even if it didn't look like it. She liked to have a little time off also. What was she suppose to do, sit home every night till I came home after seven? It wouldn't be much of a vacation.

As it turned out I gave in and Jen would be going with her parents. They would be leaving on Monday and coming home Sunday morning after the big luau party Saturday night. One thing I learned was that John and Mary stayed at the lodge in a nice comfortable room. Jen would be staying with them. Most everyone else would be staying in the cabins.

The weekend before they left Nicole stopped by to tell Jen that she and Marty were able to get a cabin for the week. So, now I find out that Nicole and Marty are going and that he was taking his pontoon boat for everyone to relax on.

When Jen went to the bedroom to change Jeffery, Nicole came over to me and grabbed my ass. I looked at her surprised and she just laughed.

"Damn! A bit touchy aren't we, nice ass. By the way, we'll take care of Jen and make sure she has a nice time. Too bad you couldn't come, I'd show you a nice time too." She laughed but I didn't think it was very funny.

I wasn't very happy with the way things were going. I didn't trust Nicole and especially Marty. Thank God that John and Mary would be there. While Nicole was at the house I went to see my friend Keith. I needed to talk to him. I let Jen know where I was going and would be back in an hour.

"Keith, can you do me a special favor. Can you run a background check on someone for me?"

"Hopefully, it's not on Jenny, that would be a horrible for a marriage."

"No, it's on her friend Nicole. I think she's somewhat of a bad influence on Jen. Just see what you can come up with, will you. I'd like to have it as soon as possible if you can do it."

"No problem, I'll get back with you first of the week. Is there anything special that you're looking for?"

"No, I just don't trust her and she's one of Jen's best friends. It puts me between a rock and a hard place."

*

End of chapter 3

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers
12