The Ice Cream Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eris02
Eris02
5 Followers

After a few long strokes, he picked me up off the counter for the first time and fucked me with my legs wrapped around his waist for a few minutes. I was moaning and encouraging him for more, and in one quick motion I was on the floor with my back to him. He bent me over the counter and swiftly entered me from behind. This time he wasn't so gentle, but that was ok with me. He slammed into my pussy over and over. He reached around and teased my clit, then raised a hand and swatted my ass. This made me moan louder and push my hips back to meet his thrusts. Seeing that I didn't protest, he massaged the red spot he had left, then smacked it again, this time harder. I clenched my eyes shut. It felt amazing. Painful, but so pleasurable at the same time. Over and over smacked my ass, sometimes grunting or saying things like 'come on gorgeous' or 'that's it slut, you are so tight'. All the talk was just making me hotter and hotter, and I knew that it would be long. I was moaning for more and he was working furiously, then he buried himself in me as far as possible and held it there for a second.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm" I moaned. He took his hand and began to tease my ass hole. He didn't stick a finger in, he just played with the opening and the sensitive ring. After a few seconds, he shoved the tip of his mammoth finger in and wiggled it back and forth. I screamed as I went over the edge, tensing again, having an orgasm more intense than the first. My pussy muscles contracted, milking his cock, pushing him over the edge too. He buried himself in me as he came, holding my hips tightly to his. I collapsed on the counter, panting, and he slowly pulled out. He lifted me and turned me to face him.

He kissed me again, but gently. "I'm Seth."

I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. "It's nice to meet you."

"My apartment is only ten minutes away. Are you sure you have to clean the ice cream machines?" he said .

"That can wait." I said, and laughed. "Give me a few minutes to clean up. My skin is sticky from the chocolate."

He pulled me to him and kissed me again. "Don't. We'll take a shower when we get home."

Seth, who is a 19 year old college student in the next town over, and I, have been seeing each other ever since. Not only do we have mind blowing sex all the time, but we just click. We both have the same major at the same university now, and I live with him at that apartment. We often go down to the ice cream place to get banana splits. Every time we do, I can see the old mischievous smile on his face.

Eris02
Eris02
5 Followers
12