The Importance Of Good Neighbours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not immediately register with my neighbour, but then he looked up at me. His face was wet with my juices and he got to his feet. My legs could barely hold my weight and he lifted me up and carried me to my bed.

I crawled to the centre of my bed and started to play with myself. Both guys stood mesmerized beside the bed while I was finger fucking myself. I could hear their heavy breathing and my eyes locked with Zack's. He shook his head slightly, as if not quite believing that this was happening to him. Again. Then they both got undressed and moved onto the bed and Zack returned his attention to the spot between my legs, hungrily eating my pussy.

Tom lay down beside me and leaning on one arm he started to kiss me, pushing his tongue inside my mouth, probing for mine. I felt him pinch one of my nipples and I bucked once more against Zack's face.

"Nearly there, baby?" he asked as he looked at me over my stomach. I nodded as Tom and I had stopped kissing and he was looking towards Zack as well. The guys looked at one another and somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered how often they'd done this before.

Tom reclaimed my mouth while I felt Zack kneel between my legs. He pushed them wider and I felt the tip of his cock slide up and down my pussy lips as Tom's tongue swirled around in my mouth.

"Fuck her mouth, mate, fuck her hot little mouth," Zack groaned and Tom stopped kissing me. I could feel him smile and looked at him. His blue eyes were dark with lust. He got to his knees and I saw his hard cock very close to my face. I could see that he was shaven, unlike Zack. He brushed my hair out of my face and gently turned my face further towards him.

"Open your mouth, baby," he murmured. I obeyed and felt his head touch my lips. I could taste his pre cum and moaned softly.

"That's it baby, open your mouth for me," he stared intensely at me and I opened my mouth wider. He pushed the head inside. Oh, that felt so good. I moaned louder when I felt Zack's fingers enter my cunt unaware of him staring at us. Tom pushed his cock a little further in my mouth and I tried to run my tongue underneath his shaft. I reached for his balls and gently rubbed them.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned and I rubbed him some more. He slid his cock out of my mouth and I swallowed and took a deep breath. I could see the pre cum leak from his prick.

"Let's do this," I heard Zack say and next both guys pushed their cocks inside of me: Zack entered my pussy, Tom my mouth. Zack fucked me with long, deep thrusts whereas Tom slowly slid his cock almost out of my mouth and then back in. I had put my left hand around his shaft and he seemed to enjoy that. My other hand had reached down, stroking my clit.

Zack started pumping faster and I lifted myself automatically, my body responding to his thrusts and wanting to take him as deep as possible. Tom matched his speed. Not so much by stuffing my mouth with his cock, but by stroking himself faster as he slid in and out of my mouth.

"Mmm, yeah...," I heard Zack groan and I met him in what I thought to be his final thrust. I moaned in disappointment when he suddenly withdrew. I heard him mutter and cuss under his breath. My cunt felt very empty. I reached down so as to fill myself with my fingers, but he stopped me.

"Not yet, baby."

Tom withdrew his cock from my mouth and took some deep, heavy breaths.

"Oh come on, you guys!" I groaned. So close and yet...

"Oh fuck, man, she's so fucking hot," Tom held his cock in hopes he wouldn't come just yet.

"I know," I heard Zack answer, "Just imagine her like that in a nightie, telling you she's been horny and wet all day and if you could just please come in and fuck her..."

Tom laughed softly.

"What would you've done mate?" I felt Zack move closer.

"I know what I wouldn't have done," and after a short silence during which he moved towards my legs. "I wouldn't have met my mate for a drink. I would've fucked her some more. All bloody night long."

"Good mate you are," Zack kissed me, making me taste my own cum.

"Well, I might've given you a ring. Might've been in a good mood. Might've been willing to share...."

"Sharing is good," he mumbled in my mouth as a hand groped a breast of mine. I could just lie back and enjoy being touched by these two guys.

"What d'you reckon, baby, you like being shared?" Zack's dark eyes were so close to mine that I could see the lighter specks in them. I felt that if I looked closely enough I could actually see myself. I couldn't seem to speak, so I simply nodded.

"Thought so," he stroked my face and smiled at me. "Turn around baby."

I turned on my stomach, anticipating what would be coming. I felt Tom's hands on my hips as he pulled me up. I leaned on my hands and knees and Zack moved in front of me. Stretching his legs under me.

"Kiss me, darling," and he pushed his tongue gently in my mouth, playing with my tongue while I felt Tom position himself between my legs, stroking me in the process.

"Tom wants to fuck you from behind again, sweet neighbour of mine, you like that, don't you?"

I smiled at him. He smiled back. We kissed some more until I felt Tom's cock enter my pussy. I closed my eyes and I moaned. He pushed in deeper and held still. We both enjoyed the feeling of his cock buried deep inside of me. When I opened my eyes I met Zack's smiling face.

"You've got no idea how hot this looks," he grinned. "Now, suck me, baby."

Gently he pushed my head down towards his crotch and erection. I lowered myself and leaned on my elbows and between his legs as I eagerly took his cock inside my mouth. I could taste my own cum on him. It was kind of sweet. Didn't taste bad at all! I licked him from his balls to his tip. Taking the beautiful head in my mouth and letting it slide inside as far as I dared without gagging. I felt his hand on the back of my head slowly setting the pace, trying to enter me deeper, but never forcing me.

Tom tried to keep the same pace, fucking me slowly almost tenderly from behind until his need to cum took over and he started slamming his cock deep and hard inside of me. It was hard to keep Zack's cock from hitting the back of my throat. I put my hand around his shaft trying to prevent this. I heard and felt Tom's balls slap against my pussy. While Zack held me by my shoulders I felt Tom tense inside of me.

"Oh god, man, can I- Fuck!" and I felt him explode inside of me. His hot creamy cum flooding my cunt.

"Can I what?" Zack asked. There was a silence as Tom came back to his senses and a little later I felt his cock slide out of me.

"Just wondering if I could cum inside her," he panted.

"Bit late to wonder, don't you think? You already filled her up in the kitchen...."

I heard him chuckle and I heard Tom curse softly.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry," I muttered before I took Zack's cock in my mouth again.

"You heard the lady, don't worry," Zack repeated as he stroked my hair, "Though a little Zack would be cool..."

I looked up at him, letting go of his prick, my eyes big with surprise. He just smiled at me and said: "Perhaps not just yet..."

Then he got on his knees and moved about with his hands, which I interpreted that he wanted me to get on my back and I did. He smiled and whispered: "We seem to understand each other."

I just smiled and he moved on top of me, sliding inside of me in one easy thrust. He kissed me deeply and I held on to him. My arms around his neck, my legs around his waist as he fucked me with long deep strokes.

He grinned at me: "I never did welcome you to the neighbourhood, did I?"

"Don't worry Zack, I think you've made up for that..." and I laughed quietly at him.

He shook his head. "Not quite yet, but baby, I'm very happy to have you as my neighbour."

With that he sped up until he shot his cum deep inside of me.

12