The Indelible Wedding Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

He rammed his throbbing meat into her a dozen more times then shoved it deep, grinding it in her depths. He needed a break to catch his breath. His right hand moved her folded right leg across his chest while he let her left leg down and stretch straight. He turned her on her side, making sure his thick prick didn't leave her tight cunt. He put a knee on the mattress. He pushed her with his cock, his groin and his hands. Her body started sliding on the bedcover. She wiggled and helped after she figured out what he wanted to do. All her body was finally on the bed. He straddled her prone leg as he sat back on his legs. They both felt his hot balls settle on the inner thigh of her prone leg. He still held her upper leg folded, her knee still near her shoulder. His cock started moving again, not as intensely though, back then deep, the lusty red helmet of his prick pushing against her cervix at the end of each slow, strong stroke, lingering deep for a second or two, before pulling back to start another stroke.

Meg's hips grinded those couple seconds each time. It felt like his cock was stroking spots in her channel that had never been touched before. She had never been fucked in the position she was in, she thought of it as fucking side saddle. "Mmmmh," Meg moaned.

He gave her another dozen slow strokes, then turned her onto her back again lowering her folded leg to the bed. He moved his knee so both were between her legs. He leaned down. "Put your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist. Now... do it." When she had done as he said, his hands clutched her buns. "Hold tight." He felt her arms and legs tighten. He quickly raised his torso, gripping her ass tighter as he picked her up, his ass lowering to his own legs.

"Woo!" Meg giggled.

He really liked how petite, skinny, and light she was. It also seemed he could bend her into any position he wanted. His ass rose and he knee walked them towards the headboard. Meg grinded her hips. He felt her snug cunt grip the girth and length of his rod. It felt fantastic. It felt perfect. One hand left her ass and propped a pillow against the headboard. His hand returned to her ass. He shuffled around so his back was to the pillow. "Pull your legs from around me."

"How?"

"Put your feet next to my hips, you stupid cunt."

Her jaw clenched. She pulled her legs from around his back, folding them, her feet flat on the mattress. Her own hips rose and she shoved down hard on his thick pole, grinding intensely. She'd show Joe she could fuck him too.

"Jeezuz," Joe groaned through his gritted teeth. He swayed to one side then the other to get his legs out from under him, and stretched them out on the bed. He leaned back against the pillow in a slouched sitting position. His hands left her grinding ass and gripped her bunched up dress at her waist. "Get this fuckin' dress off. Raise your arms." When she did he pulled the stretchy cotton tank dress up and over her head. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair got more mussed and wild looking. She finished pulling her dress off her arms. She tossed it to the floor. Her hands gripped his shoulders. His hands went to her small breasts. They were slightly upturned, her nipples taut, like large raspberries or gumdrops. He looked into her slightly glaring, pretty blue eyes. It was like she was challenging him. His thumbs and index fingers clamped her nipples firmly, then harder, squeezing them. Her breathing was already fast but it turned into panting. He felt her fingernails dig into his skin, somewhat surprised she didn't push his hands off her tits. He twisted her gumdrops. Her eyes shut tightly and she shook but her hips squirmed more intensely and her already gripping cunt tightened more around his throbbing rod. He growled, "Fuck my cock, slut. Fuck it."

Her eyes opened, glaring at him for sure now. Her jaw muscles tensed then her hips rose and she slammed down on his thick cock, rose and thrust down, then her hips squirmed violently, then rose and slammed down again. She started fucking him just as hard and viciously as he had fucked her. "Urrrh... yeah... jeezuz... yeah," he grunted. He released her nipples and gripped the fleshy firm cheeks of her ass. She slammed down and grinded another five times. He let go of her left bun. Raised his hand and brought it down hard on her still blushing cheek. SMAT!

"OH!" She went crazy, grinding on his thick, throbbing rod.

He shut his eyes tight and concentrated on not shooting his second wad. It felt so fucking good. He raised his hand again. SMAT! SMAT! SMAT! SMAT!

"OH!" Her hips grinded even more intensely. She felt possessed.

"Turn around," he growled.

Meg's hips kept working. "Huh?" She didn't want to turn any stupid way. It felt too good the way she was. She grinded with even more downward force. Sometimes she moved just right and smooshed her taut clit against his pubic bone. That felt so good, shooting shivering tingles through her.

"Turn around but don't let my cock out."

She kept squirming on his pulsing pole. She didn't want to stop. "How?"

He shifted lower on the bed. He liked looking at her cunt, his cock completely engulfed within her wet warmth. He liked her squatting on it, looking like the slut she was. He tapped her right thigh. "Bring this foot and leg across."

"I'll... I'll twist your dick right off."

He wasn't prepared for that comment. He burst out laughing.

Her jaw clenched again. "Okay... I will." She leaned back and put her pretty foot on his chest. His hands guided her. She moved more swiveling her buns on his groin and lap. It felt good inside her but she was sure he'd shout for her to stop any moment. It felt like she really was twisting his dick with her.

"Ohhhh.. fu-uck."

She stopped. "I told you, you stupid ass." SMAT! "OW!"

"Keep turning, it feels so fucking hot."

Her jaw clenched yet again. She pushed down and grinded as she turned, hoping to twist the damn thing right off him. It felt good and hot to her too though. She heard Joe moan a couple more times. She was still squatting on him. She didn't think she had ever had a cock so deep inside her. He really was probably her biggest. Josh had been pretty big too, but he hadn't ever fucked her so good. She already had an orgasm and she felt herself on the way to another. She had never had two orgasms in one night. She felt him sitting up more again. His hands at her hips moved. One slid to her pussy the other to her breasts. His hand at her breast was rough, massaging, gripping, thumbing and sometimes pulling her nipples but not as vicious as before. She liked her breasts played with. Guys didn't do that much because they were small, at least that's what she thought was the reason. She shook as a big tingling shiver radiated from her pussy as Joe's fingertip started diddling her taut clit.

"Don't just sit there, stupid. Start fucking me."

"You ass." She started raising and lowering on his thick rod again. "Mmmhh." His cock inside, his fingers at her clit, his hand on her boobs were all driving her nuts. She felt him pushing up to meet her when she shoved down. She murmured, "Oh... oh gawd." Her hands held her knees tightly as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

"You love fucking... don't you?"

"Yes... yessss," she hissed.

He thrust up harder as she shoved down. Thap!

"Oh-h-h-h... gawwwwd," Meg moaned. Her body went on autopilot. All she could think of was how hot and good it all felt. She was quickly approaching another orgasm. She couldn't believe it. She started bouncing on his lap. Her cunt and anus were clenching so tightly. "Oh..... Oh!" She felt a shivering spasm in her channel. She was so close, so very close. Her hand left her knee and covered his at her breast. She pressed her palm against it. "Harder," she whispered breathlessly. "Rougher... fuck me... harder." She shoved his hand to her other breast then held her knee again. She shut her eyes with pleasure-pain as he gripped, pulled and twisted her nipple. "Oh... god... yessssss." His cock thrust adamantly. His fingers rubbing her clit got rougher. "Oh... oh...." She felt her cunt spasm repeatedly. Wave after wave of intense, tingling, shivering pleasure emanated from between her legs and coursed through her body. "Oh! Oh GOD!" Her body virtually went into convulsions. Her head jerked to the side then jerked back. She didn't even know the back of her head smacked his forehead hard. "Ah-h-h-h-hhh!"

Joe was sweating. She was pushing down on his cock so fiercely and her hips were grinding so violently that he couldn't shove up anymore. She had been riding him, now it seemed he was riding her orgasm. It went on for nearly a minute. Her hand gripped his at her cunt, stopping his rubbing fingers on her clit.

Her words were breathless, "Stop... oh god... I'll... go ... nuts... stop... stop, baby." She wasn't sure she did it consciously, but her hips abruptly jerked upward. Joe's thick cock sprang out of her cunt. She fell forward, shifting her legs back, when her feet hit the headboard, she folded her legs, so her feet went into the air and the front of her thighs were on the mattress. She felt Joe hold her ankles. "Oh... god." She was breathing so fast and hard she thought she might faint. Her body was still twitching and trembling. She needed to catch her breath.

Joe stared at her glistening cunt just below his balls, then looked at the deep crack between her buns. His hands left her ankles, and palmed the cheeks of her ass. He spread them apart and saw her pink squinting asshole. It clenching and relaxing repeatedly. He kept gripping her left bun, as his right hand moved. He put some spit on his thumb. He pushed it into her valley and rubbed circles on and around her hot little hole. He heard her giggle softly between panted breaths.

She spoke breathlessly, "Oh... god.... you're... going to.... drive me... crazy." She felt his thumb tip push at the center of her anus. "The drawer... night table... gel... gel in the drawer."

He kept his thumb stroking but moved his other hand off her ass. He leaned to the side and pulled the drawer open. He felt around the junk in there, and fingered what he thought was a small plastic bottle. He pulled it out. It was a personal lubricant. He almost asked her if she had a dildo but he wanted his thumb, maybe fingers, and for sure his cock in her hot ass. He pulled his thumb up and coated it with the clear gel, then placed it back on her hot anus.

"Relax and push out."

"I know." She shut her eyes and concentrated, she pushed outward. She felt the tip of his slippery thumb entering her ass. It hurt for a moment, then she just felt that hot naughty feeling of her anus getting forced open. It was a little painful, but it was hot, good pain. "Oh... god." She kept sucking breaths. She felt his other hand at her pussy again. His other thumb started diddling her still tingling, shivering clit. "Oh... Joe... that... that feels good... so good." She shut her eyes tightly. She wasn't sure it was the same orgasm or a new one starting. His thumb slowly undulating, sunk all the way into her ass. Her hips squirmed on autopilot.

His jaw was clenched. He liked watching his thick thumb violating her tight hot asshole. "You like this... getting your ass finger fucked." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Yeah... I like it... I like it a lot."

He pulled his hand from her drooling cunt and squeezed more gel into the crack of her ass. She flinched.

Meg giggled briefly. "Tha's cold."

He worked his thumb out, then lubed two fingers in her valley, and started working them both into her tight, hot hole. His other hand went back to her cunt.

"Oh... Oh..." Her eyes shut tight again. It hurt a little. She tried to relax and push outward with her anus. He was stretching her wider for sure. She felt at least a couple fingers slowly working all the way into her ass. He twisted them, changing the shape of her tight anus as they moved. Her body trembled. Her words were half grunted, "Oh... oh yeah... yeah."

His other hand began massaging her pronounced buns. It was rough, almost stern on her flesh. He watched his fingers twisting in her hot asshole, then he pulled them back and push in again, still twisting them as he started to fingerfuck her ass. A minute later he pulled them out all the way. Her asshole was dilated a little, like lips on a tiny mouth forming a little "o." He pushed his digits in again. He wanted to ream it a little bigger. She tensed for a moment, then pushed her bottom towards his invading fingers. His jaw clenched. His little sister wasn't just a slut, she was ass slut. His voice was a growl, "Finger your clit... finger it for me. Do it."

Meg didn't hesitate. She slid her arm beneath her. Before she touched herself, she reached farther and fondled his balls. She almost giggled when she felt his thighs under hers tense. She slid her hand to her pussy. She used two fingers to rub and stroke her still tingling clit. She wanted a third orgasm.

A half minute later, he removed his squeezing hand from her buns and pulled a pillow over to her hips. He worked her asshole a few more seconds, then pulled his digits out. He got the plastic bottle and squeezed some gel on her open anus. She twitched as the glob entered her ass. He quickly coated his throbbing prick. "Move... towards the footboard. When she moved he got his legs out from under hers, then swiveled around and got on his knees. "Raise your ass." When she did he shoved the pillow under her hips, then leaned over her, holding himself up on out stretched arms. He stroked his slippery cock between her asscheeks, deep in her valley. He felt his length slide over her hot, now somewhat gaping, anus. He was surprised when Meg's arm moved between them and she reached back for his prick. "Guide it in."

"Yeah... jus'... go slow... at firs'.... 'kay?" She positioned the head right at her hole. Her hips swayed slightly as she pouted her butt. The tip of the head started stretching her little hole. "Slow... slow at firs'." She flinched when the lip of the helmet slipped passed her sphincter. "Oh!" She let go of his thick cock. She knew it would hurt a little. She had only had a cock in her ass once in college. And Jeff's wasn't anywhere near as thick as Joe's. Stupid Jeff hadn't liked it. He said it had grossed him out. She had loved it. She had loved it since it had happened by accident one night in high school, when she had been messing around with Paul. He had wanted to fuck her in the back seat of his car, but the idiot didn't have a condom. She had wanted to mess around though, maybe do oral, they had sort of wrestled a little about them doing it, and she liked that. During it, his dick had accidentally poked into her ass when he had been trying to get it in her cunt. The idiot thought it was in her pussy. It had shocked her at first, making her freeze, go wide eyed and speechless, then while he begged her to not make him take it out, it had started feeling oddly good. She let him move it, when he said he'd just fuck her slow and just a little bit. She had been a pretty drunk at the time yet knew how stupid he was to say something like that. After a few strokes she started playing with her pussy. She liked how his cock felt, stretching her anus, how it felt sliding in and back, it felt so weird but it felt hot too. He hadn't lasted as long as she had hoped he would. About the tenth short stroke, he pushed in deep and started pumping his goop. It had hurt quite a bit when he pushed deep because they didn't have any lubricant except for what had drooled down from her cunt and the clear semen oozing from his dick, but it still felt so hot. She had been close to orgasm, but that halted, when after catching his breath, he had yanked his softened dick from her and then got so scared she might get pregnant. He was such an asshole she didn't tell him for a week that he had fucked her butt not her cunt. Then the idiot wouldn't believe her!

Her hand went to her pussy again, her fingers resumed rubbing her clit. She felt the last three thick inches of Joe's cock slowly slide into her. She felt full of him. His thick pubic hair almost tickled around her anus. She squirmed and pushed back against his groin.

"Fuck... I'm not gonna last long," Joe's voice was strained and raspy. "You feel too fuckin' good... too fuckin' hot."

"That's okay... cum... cum now if you wanna." She closed her eyes and worked her clit harder.

"No... I wanna last longer." He pulled back and pushed in slowly again. "You like it in your ass, don't you?"

"Yeah... yeah, it's hot." Pleasure and discomfort were becoming one for her. Just the way she liked it.

He pulled back and push in a little faster.

Meg shut her eyes tightly. "Mmmmhhh." Her fingers worked even faster on her clit.

"I've wanted... to fuck you... your cunt... and... and your hot ass for years." He breathing quickened. He pulled back and pushed in a little faster. He grinded it into her. The torrid ring gripped tight at the base of his rod.

She groaned, "Urrrh... oh god." Meg started shaking with the luscious pleasure-pain. "More... more," she mumbled.

He pulled back and shoved in a little faster and harder. He grinded into her. He loved the feel of her firm fleshy buns pushing up and grinding back against his groin. He rasped between breaths, "You... little brat... you're gonna... make me come."

"Yesss... soon... I mean... oh god." She was at the edge of an incredible third orgasm. "Do it... do it a li'l harder... harder."

Joe didn't need to be asked twice. His ass reared back and he shove it hard but no where near as hard as he had into her cunt, although it did make her body lurched. He did it again, again, and then he rammed it in again and grinded. "Urrh! Ahh! Fu-UCK!"

Meg's eyes shut tighter. Her face contorted. Her fingers rubbed her clit and slit viscously. She crested. "OH! Oh god! OH JOE!" She started to convulse again. At the same moment her anus felt his cock surging.

"FU-UCK!" His body stiffened. He pushed his face into the back of her neck as his hands gripped her upper arms. He knew he wasn't shooting much spunk into her ass, he had just emptied his reservoir, but it still felt so fucking good. His prick rippled shots a half dozen times, then without consciously deciding to, he pulled back, all his muscles still tensed as he thrust into her ass three more times, on the last plunge his body went rigid again, as his rod rippled a few more times shooting blanks. "Uh... fuck!"

His last thrusts had surprised her, giving her orgasm a final added thrill. Her body shook harder for a ten or so seconds.

Joe left his slowly shrinking cock in her rectum as he collapsed onto Meg's back. They were both huffing, struggling for each breath. Meg slid her arms on the mattress curving them loosely around her head. He didn't, maybe couldn't, move for a full minute. Then, just as Meg was going to tell him he was too heavy on her, Joe used his elbows to raise most of his weight off his little sister's sleek back. He started giving her shoulders, back and upper arms, moist breathy kisses. He then just breathed for another minute before he started stroking his face around in her soft brunette hair. He swallowed a couple times, listening to them both breathe. He inhaled deeply a few times, then said in a low voice, "This was just... the first time... it's... just the beginning, Meg."

"I... I know... I know."

They both flinched when his cock slipped out of her ass. His body slid off her, then his hands helped her roll onto her back. He kissed her lips, their mouths opening and their tongues caressing for as long as his need for more deep breaths would allow. In the back of their minds, they realized it was their first real kiss. They had fucked three times before the first kiss. When their mouths parted, he gave her throat a necklace of moist, breathy kisses. Her neck arched to receive them. His face smeared through her hair again, then slid to her smallish breasts, stroking back and forth over them. Her hands went to his head and her fingers raked through his hair.

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers